A Cure For Stuttering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, she then decided to continue her non professional approach and take it to the next level; an approach that ethically could never be justified. Consciously she convinced herself that she was doing it to help him come to terms with his disability and then move on from there to complete healing. But subconsciously, did she acknowledge the truth?

"So you really think you can injure someone with that thing?" she asked him out of the blue one day.

A surprised, "Huh?" was all he could manage.

"I mean I can prove to you that it will not cause injury."

"How?"

"By having you put it in me." Had she really said that?! That too in a matter of fact tone.

It took him a while to comprehend what she had said. Then when the realization hit him, he was stunned, and at the same time excited beyond belief. Yasmin Sorabji was a very good looking woman, tall, slim, graceful. Her chiseled features bore the few wrinkles of her passage through time very well. She had been physically active all her life - badminton champion in school and then State champion in college, finishing up as runner up at the National Championships till marriage put an end to her sports career. She still kept herself fit and supple with almost daily work outs under the guidance of her personal trainer at her exclusive neighborhood's health club. There was no sag or multiple flesh folds that were the bane of middle age of a lot of Indian women. She glowed with health and moved with the ease of a woman in her twenties.

He thought she was stunning. Had always thought so, but subconsciously. When she had handled his prick, his feelings had boiled over. He had allowed himself to fantasize about her - various scenarios where he had done very imaginative things with her body.

But subsequently common sense had prevailed. She was interested in helping him recover - clinical interest in making a client better, nothing more than that. In any case how could he even allow himself to think that anyone would be interested in fucking his beastly cock? And in their subsequent encounters she had maintained a professional distance and actually really helped him ground himself in reality.

And now this. Was she suggesting this just to prove to him that there was nothing abnormal about his cock? Or ...?! Could this goddess be interested in fucking him?! It had to be the former for how could anyone, let alone this vision of loveliness, want to fuck his revolting cock?

She was looking at him and saw lust, doubt, insecurity and a host of other things flit across his face.

"So what do you think?" she asked, keeping her tone and the expression on her face neutral.

"If you are willing then I am too." Without even the hint of a stutter, that's what sexual excitement will do to you. Except how was she going to do it, he thought? Fully clothed and lift her clothes out of the way just enough for him to insert it, like his ex wife?

But it became perfectly clear that Yasmin had other ideas. She started undressing and off came the designer jacket that she had chosen to wear that day, and then the top and pants in a jiffy. When she was down to bra and panties she looked at him and said in a surprised tone, " Aren't you going to take your clothes off?"

It had not been a slow strip tease, just a routine undressing like she did everyday in the privacy of her home, but her exposed body had excited him tremendously. He could feel his cock responding to her tall, delicious curvy figure. By the time he was down to his shorts it was rock hard.

Almost in unison she took off her bra as he bent down and took off his shorts. When he looked up again he was staring at the most beautiful pair of breasts he had ever seen, not that he had seen very many. But then, what the hell, had many men seen very many, or for that matter had any man seen what he considered enough? Rhetorical questions, to which the answer truthfully was no, because men always want more without knowing why they want more and therefore never are they satisfied.

But back to her breasts. Those breasts were just the right size to hold up against the sag of middle age, and they proudly dangled from her chest.

She looked down and could not keep her eyes away from his cock even as she bent down and yanked off her panties. It jutted out like a battering ram from his mass of pubic hair, thick, strong and iron hard, ready for action.

She moved a lever and the couch leveled into a bed. She indicated that he should lie down on it, and when he did, she looked down again and marveled at the sight of that massive pillar jutting out from that small frame. The contrast made his cock even more menacing.

She shuddered. Was it fear or lust that made her do it?

She climbed up on the couch and straddled him. He looked up at the apparition of sex above him, slim stunning body with sculptured legs on either side meeting in a forest of pubic hair with the hint of fleshy lips peeking, a studious expression on that gorgeous face, as if making measurements and mapping out her next moves. It took all he had to prevent himself from reaching for her breasts. But he was petrified to break this up by making stupid moves. He just lay there, cock erect and waited with bated breath.

She looked down at him, amazed at the amount of hair covering his body. Taking hold of his cock she thought, "My God, is this really a man's penis or a horse's?" As once again she found she could not encompass its girth with her hand.

She lowered herself till the head was at her vaginal lips. She rubbed it on herself and could feel her vagina throbbing in anticipation. Gradually she impaled herself. At first all she got was the head past the labia. Then she forced herself lower till the head was snugly inside her cunt. With only the head in her cunt, she felt stretched like never before. She could stop right here and announce that she was not hurt and therefore no one could get hurt by his cock. But wouldn't that amount to cheating? She gradually sank down further taking more and more of his horse cock up her cunt. Now more than half was embedded. She could declare victory right here and triumphantly proclaim that his cock was innocuous. But to really declare victory, shouldn't she take the whole thing up her vagina? Could she? She was determined to find out. Her conscious mind tried to tell her it was a scientific endeavor but she could no longer deny what was motivating her - pure lust! Pure fucking lust!

He watched her gradually sink down on his cock. Her cunt felt like a warm tight glove. This was the first time that his prick had been this far inside a woman. It felt like heaven! He wanted to reach up and grab her breasts, to run his hands over her body, to crush his lips against hers, but he did nothing. He just lay there like a sack of potatoes, because he was too scared to destroy this sacred moment.

She moved up and down on his cock, trying yet again to convince herself that this was a clinical exercise designed to gradually impale herself further and further on this gargantuan appendage till it was all embedded in her, and prove to her client that it was all in his mind - that he was normal, and that his organ was normal; this would then modify his future behavior. But yet again she could not deny her motivation : she knew she was doing it because the sensation was out of this world. This was fucking heaven.

She felt stuffed yet craved for more, she felt nauseated yet exhilarated. She moved up and down, skewering herself on that pole, getting down further and further with each descent till finally the whole damn thing was in her. She felt triumphant and yet had broken out in a cold sweat and her stomach was actively churning. This was like child birth - with the same ecstatic feeling at the end, except this was in reverse - instead of expelling something from her body, she had taken in a huge thing.

Her pubis ground against his, their pubic hair enmeshed by the juices of their arousal and the sweat of her exertion. Now was a good moment to declare victory and withdraw. But she did not. Gone was any pretence that this was being done to help his rehabilitation. Pure lust had taken over. Pure fucking lust! She drove herself up and down that shaft even though it felt like she was being shafted by the Kutab Minar itself. She would ride up on her haunches till only the head was in and then she would clench her buttocks and drive down with the weight of her body till the whole thing was embedded in her. Slowly at first, her speed increased as her slick and more accommodating vagina grew accustomed to the size of the intrusion till she was riding him like a race horse.

Now he got into the act and his hands gripped her buttocks aiding her up till only the head was in her vagina and then abetting her downward movement so that she was slammed down unceremoniously on his cock even as he thrust upwards. She gritted her teeth against the pain but found herself floating closer and closer to orgasm from the pleasure. And then she was pounded by her climax, the best she had ever achieved in her life. It went on and on. She could not move till it passed and then felt so weak that she collapsed on him. And now it was all him, slamming her inert frame up and down on his massive erection and thrusting upwards at the same time, urgently seeking his own release till he crested the wave that led to blessed relief. First, the fierce almost maniacal feeling of intense agitation and then as his cock erupted again and again till it was spent, the feeling of peace, of fulfillment, of floating weightless on a cloud of wellbeing. This was the first time he had come inside a woman's cunt. The first time he had come so hard. It was a life changing moment and he savored the moment fully.

He could smell the sweat of her exertion in her hair - delectable! He ran his hands up and down her awesome body and finally grabbed her heavenly breasts. He fondled them to his heart's content, even pulling on her nipples still erect with excitement. Then he reached between her legs and found his cock firmly embedded in her cunt to its root. He marveled at the fact that it was still hard despite the fact that he had just come and he could feel his emission everywhere - on her thighs and seeping on to the couch. He tried to insert a cum slick finger past his cock into her vagina and found that there was no space, her cunt was fully taken. He could not help himself - he turned his head and began lightly kissing her cheeks in gratitude and then he licked them with mounting passion. He then stuck his tongue in her ear and ran it over the corrugations there before settling to chew on her earlobe.

His tongue in her ear was what brought her around. She found herself slumped against him, her nose assailed by the smell of their sweat and other body secretions, at once revolting and yet exhilarating. She gradually lifted her upper body off him, still joined together below by his steel hard prick firmly in her cunt. He smiled up at her, and she responded with a smile down at him.

Then he turned her over, with his prick still embedded, till she was below him and he was on top. " Thank you," he said, clearly and distinctly because it was important for him to let her know his gratitude. For having taken him to heaven. He lowered himself and softly kissed her lips in thankfulness and she responded by pressing her lips to his.

And then wild lust took over and he thrust his tongue into her and moved it with fervor in her mouth. She was momentarily taken aback and then her tongue responded with equal ardor. He lifted himself off her but found that her cunt was not willing to let go of his prick easily. He moaned in frustration as his hands moved all over her body - caressing her thighs, squeezing her breasts, running his fingers through her hair, all the while moving his groin against hers trying to free his cock. Gradually his penis worked itself out, till with an audible pop her clinging cunt let go of his prick. He looked down at her gaping cunt with awe. She looked down with him and then said in a voice hoarse with lust, "Put it back, now!"

And he tried to do so instantly, but found he could not get even the head in. They both worked with patience because they now knew he would be able to embed the whole damn thing in her. She reached down urgently and took hold of his prick and directed it to her cunt. She moved her legs widely apart and upwards till her knees were by her shoulders. Thrusting up she managed to spear the head in her.

It was at that moment that he realized what he had to do. He had no experience, no prior knowledge and yet he knew. Pure instinct! Pure evolutionary fucking instinct that every male of the species possesses.

He extracted the head of his penis from her cunt and then worked his way down her body. Kissing her chin, her neck, nibbling on her nipples, ravishing her abdomen and sticking his tongue in her umbilicus and loving it, over the slight swell of her abdomen, till he reached her cunt. And there he went to work with his tongue slurping at her nether lips, tickling her clitoris, till she strained to spread herself even more widely open. He stuck his tongue down her now revealed vaginal passage retracing the pioneering path of his oversized cock, retracting and piercing till she wriggled in delight and took hold of his head and used it to direct the invasion of his tongue. He moistened an index finger and strummed her clit with it. The thrusting tongue and strumming finger in unison played on her till she felt the rising cadence of another climax reaching out to her and suddenly it was upon her, washing over her in ecstatic waves pounding her till she was spent. She looked down when she was done and found her legs had closed around his head holding it prisoner as he calmly continued slurping away with his tongue. Truth be told he was really enjoying himself, he had discovered a part of him that he did not know was there - a part that felt deep satisfaction and that made him feel complete and worthwhile all because he was giving so much pleasure and joy to another human being.

But she had other plans. She lifted his head off her pubis and brought it up to her face. She kissed his lips and thrust her tongue wildly into his mouth tasting herself without any disgust but with gratitude and delight. Gently she guided him till he was on his back with his rod sticking straight up. She looked down at it with awe yet again. Then she slithered down his body and lowered her face and began worshipping that huge phallus with her tongue, licking the knob, exploring the slit, running it along the underside feeling the hardness of it. Now she opened her mouth and began the process of taking it in. No way was she going to swallow the whole thing. She had no experience whatsoever. This was the first time she had ever sucked cock. But she was determined to get him off like he had her.

He looked down and saw her beautiful face between his thighs and felt her sophisticated tongue working his cock, as her head rhythmically bobbed up and down on his groin. This was not really happening, he thought - a refined, gorgeous lady, was vulgarly slurping away at his cock as he lay there in lazy splendor and watched. Then her efforts bore fruit and he could feel the rising tide of his excitement. Now all that mattered was getting off. Gone were all thoughts of reverence of how above his station she was, of how delicate and heavenly she was, now pure fucking male lust took over, selfish, seeking only its fulfillment. He reached down and firmly took hold of her head. Then he began slamming his cock into her mouth completely oblivious to the fact that she was obviously choking and gagging and only her firm hand on his prick prevented him from ramming the whole damn thing down her throat and permanently choking her.

She was momentarily taken aback by this act of aggression from someone who till now she had perceived as being completely benign and docile. But then in a flash she realized that it was pure biology - a copulating male was also establishing his dominance. And she also realized that she was not averse to being taken forcibly - another throwback to evolutionary biology? So she let him fuck her mouth but more accurately her throat for that was where the head of his penis rested at the end of its incursion. The invasion of her throat by his cock had started an involuntary gagging reflex and she could feel her stomach contracting and pouring out it's juice in protest and she could feel the liquid rising and flowing around his cock and onto her hand with which she still clutched onto the base of his prick for safety. Her hand and face were a mess, bathed in huge amounts of saliva and now this gastric stuff.

And still he hammered his cock in and out and moved her face viciously on it. And she just patiently waited and let him have his way. And then he was there and with a grunt came in her, his emission hitting the back of her throat in torrents. She swallowed quickly taking in as much as she could and then she gagged as the rest filled her mouth and ran out onto her hand. Gradually his orgasm abated and he returned to terra firma, along with the realization of how he had used her. Gently he lifted her off his cock, murmuring sorry over and over again. He looked at her messed up face and felt ashamed.

She moved up and rubbed her semen, saliva and gastric juice streaked face on his and kissed him softly. And now she was on fire. She shifted herself till her breasts were level with his face and got him to suckle on them. While he happily obliged she took the hand that had held his cock and was awash with fluid and introduced it to her cunt. Two fingers entered and began fucking her, as the thumb found her clitoris, exciting it. And in next to no time she was into another mind blowing orgasm. As she recovered she marveled at the amazing depths of lust her middle aged self had uncovered. She had actually masturbated in company! She, who had hardly ever masturbated, had now done so flagrantly and filthily with a younger male suckling at her breast.

Her masturbation had excited him tremendously. He had never seen a female or for that matter anybody masturbate. The fact that she had done so and so brazenly had energized his cock and it was erect and ready for action, yet again. Ah, the boundless fucking energy of youth!

He was going to fuck her now. In her cunt. He wanted to feel that tight tunnel again. He needed to feel her legs wrapping themselves around him, expressing her wanton lust in how tightly they held him.

She was ready to be penetrated again, to be taken, to feel that humungous thing fuck the shit out of her. She spread her delectable legs offering her hairy pussy to him. She took hold of his prick, yet again thrilled and intimidated by its girth, and introduced it to her cunt. Softly and slowly it worked its way past the vaginal flaps and into the soft, wet tunnel itself.

And then he took over. Unrestrained male lust took hold of him and he rammed the whole thing up her vagina in one fell swoop. It took the breath out of her so much so that she had none left to scream her protest. He paused for a moment to say, "Sorry," and then proceeded to hammer her mercilessly. He reached down and pressed on her thighs folding her sagging legs till her knees were back up near her shoulders and her feet were turned inwards resting on his back. Again, the thought struck her that this was like childbirth - the position he had made her adopt was designed to give maximum access to her reproductive channel. Now he took possession of her mouth, thrusting his tongue in and out in time with his cock, feeling the roof of her mouth, gathering his saliva and spitting it into her mouth forcing her to swallow it. At first she found this spitting repulsive and then in the next instant stimulating and she got into the act and drawing together whatever was in her mouth, she released it into his. Except at that very moment he moved his face off her and got the full force of her spit on his beard.