A Cure For Stuttering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They found this so ridiculous that they both simultaneously burst out laughing and had to take a brief respite from their frenzied fucking. Then they were back at it and he made her lick her spit off his facial hair. And then, liking this spit play, she made him spit on her face and lick it off, and all the while he held her in that wide open position and rammed his cock in and out ruthlessly. This round of fucking went on and on. Alternating between periods of frenzied activity and periods of lesser groin action where they explored each other's bodies - tongues discovering new regions of mouth and hands spending a long time playing with their favorite parts, his being her breasts and hers his balls. She stayed in that submissive wide open position below him and had so many orgasms that they seemed to merge together putting her on a plateau of continued delight. He worked steadily to his release, till with gathering intensity it was on him and with a grunt he came, lodging his cock deep in her, wanting his semen to reach the deepest recess it could find within her.

He let her legs down and they stayed with him atop her for a long time, recovering. And then realization struck her like a splash of cold water on a cold day. It had been an hour and a half past her usual closing time! In a frenzy she got out from under him and reached for her mobile phone. She called her driver waiting in her car downstairs. Luckily, he was an incurious laid back elderly man who was only interested in doing a good job so he did not get fired. He was not surprised at all that she was so late and would take at least half an hour more before she was ready to go home. Balbir had used public transport that day. She told him how to get out of the building by exiting through the rear into a quiet back alley, thus avoiding any chance of being spotted.

Next, she called home. Luckily her husband was out of town on a business meeting, as was her elder son. The only people at home were her daughter in law (and her two month old granddaughter) and an elderly aunt visiting from Bangalore. She made sure they went ahead and had dinner and did not wait for her. Then she went to the bathroom to get herself cleaned up and ready to go. She ran the sink tap and used it to wash herself. Standing naked she splashed water on her face and body, rubbing a little soap on herself and then splashing more water to wash the soap off. Before she could reach for the towel to dry herself off, Balbir entered.

"Forgot about me?" he asked, with no hint of a stutter, " I need to get cleaned up as well, you know."

"Oh, sorry," she said, "I will be done in a moment."

But it was obvious that cleaning up was not what was foremost on his mind as he moved behind her and pressed himself against her reaching around for her breasts.

"No," she protested," Save it for another day. I am late already."

"Yes, you are right," he said, "But what do I do with this?"

'This' being his cock, which was rock hard yet again, and was being rubbed along the cleft of her delectable buttocks as he pressed himself against her, his hands continuing to play with her breasts. Was this the same guy who just a few hours ago was a timid, self effacing bundle of negativity? There was nothing timid, or self effacing, or negative about the way he was handling her tits or squeezing himself against her. Quite the opposite in fact. My god, she thought, have I created a monster? Or just awakened the sleeping hormones of a normal young man? These were rhetorical questions. Because she knew what was going to happen next in reality. She was going to get fucked. There was nothing she could do to prevent it and she truthfully acknowledged to herself that there was nothing she wanted to do to prevent it. She awaited her fate with delicious anticipation.

Sensing her compliance, he boldly spread her legs and bent her forward, her buttocks sticking out enticingly. He parted the cheeks of her ass and looked down at the furrow between, where two holes were lewdly displayed. He glanced at her asshole and briefly toyed with the idea of taking her there. But no matter what his present state of mind, or hers for that matter, he just did not have the courage to force her to accept his prick up her back hole. And in truth it was but a passing thought. His main intent was just to fuck her once again, to once again feel her cunt clasping his cock, once again feel her gorgeous body working with him to their mutual benefit.

He looked up and caught her looking at him in the mirror over the sink. He lewdly stuck his tongue out at her, and made in and out movements with it mimicking fucking. Why he did so he had no idea. It made her smile and shake her head at his foolishness, and it made it easier for her to accept his cock which had in the meantime entered her cunt and found its way into the warm and slick interior. She was stretched out holding onto the sink for support, with her legs bent to allow for their difference in heights and make it easier for him to prong her. Inexorably he thrust his cock in till once again it was fully embedded. All the while their eyes remained locked in the mirror. Now he reached for her breasts. He squeezed them to his heart's content and rubbed her nipples. Then he made her stand up, with his humungous prick lodged in her, so that he could look over her shoulders and visualize her breasts being mauled in the mirror. He sealed his viewing pleasure by kissing the back of her shoulders.

Then raw lust took over. He rudely pushed her forward and took hold of her rump with his hands. And now he let her have it. Ramming his cock in and out with so much energy that the sink threatened to come off its moorings. She took her hands off the sink and braced herself with her hands on the wall beyond the sink and thrust back wantonly at him. They both had discovered the joys of this posterior fucking position - complete and blissful penetration with the least amount of body contortion. And even though she had come so many times it was not long before she was once again transported to climax after climax, marveling how easy it had become to accommodate his cock. And so satisfying was the penetration in this position that despite the fact he had come again and again, he found the sap rising and then it was pouring into her widely accommodating tunnel of lust.

Now she firmly took charge. Uncorking herself, she quickly used a wet towel to clean him, like a mother would a small child, and then in keeping with mother theme, helped him get into his clothes and out of there. Then moving swiftly, she used the same wet towel to clean herself, got dressed, applied makeup and doused herself with perfume, before making her way down to her car.

And she carried forward this take charge spirit to their future liaisons. Allowing only so much time and only after reaching whatever it was that she had set as the goal of that session. True, she submitted to him and let him take charge of the fucking, because that was what enhanced their mutual enjoyment. But, there was a time limit to it. Once that limit was reached, she was done, no matter where they were in the scheme of things. At times he was left with a turgid cock and the resentment of unrequited lust. At times she was left frustrated and empty. But she had decided that the only way she could keep this thing under wraps was by not meeting anywhere outside her office and staying strictly within the time limit of her practice.

But within that time frame, boy oh boy, did things happen?! All out raw fucking. Hysterical fucking with her up against the wall, boom shi boom, or on her hands and knees, widely spread to accommodate his entire cock with each furious incursion, or on the couch fully clothed with only their essentials exposed and joined together, frenziedly fucking their brains out because he could not wait for them to decorously take their clothes off. What remained forever etched in her memory was him sucking her cunt. He just loved doing it. He never quite lost his awe of her and for him her cunt was perfect and meant to be worshiped (except of course when he had his cock in it and then his only thought was to demolish it). Also he had discovered this need to satisfy his partner, to really get off on getting her off. It thrilled him no end to have her come again and again with his face firmly wedged between her legs. This altruistic giving of pleasure satisfied him as much as fucking the shit out of her. A time and place for everything but on the whole it was giving pleasure that did more for him than anything else.

As for her the wonder and novelty of his big cock never quite wore off. It still thrilled her to feel its size, and it continued to bemuse her that no matter how many times she got fucked by it, the next time it still took some work dilating her cunt before it could be fully sheathed in her. She grew to really enjoying feeling it in her mouth, of running her tongue all over it and getting off on that tactile sensation. Of still gagging every time because of its sheer size and the fact that he would use her mouth as a cunt and hammer her ruthlessly, the submission to this aggression was also something that triggered a primordial need in her and really satisfied her.

In short, they became perfect fuck partners. But what of their emotions? They talked about this and were relieved when they did. He loved to fuck her but was not in love with her. He worshipped her (mainly her cunt), but did not feel the need to spend every waking moment with her or have her share his life outside her office with him. Likewise, she was very fond of him, and loved his big prick and what it did to her, but if it was not there tomorrow it would leave a void in her cunt, but not in her life. She loved her husband (and there was some guilt in that she was cheating on him, but she also knew that such was their relationship that he would understand and condone her behavior), her family was her priority and Balbir and his huge prick, a dalliance. It was strange, she thought, the popular concept was that men fuck with their cocks in isolation, whereas women fuck with their minds and bodies. In other words men were wanton lust driven fuckers, and women were reproductively driven with their lust held in check by their mind. And yet here she was totally in lust with Balbir's cock and emotionally beyond being fond of him could not give a damn about him. She spent some time analyzing herself to establish the veracity of what she felt, and then having done that, gave herself to the mindless fucking wholeheartedly. It certainly was good!

That all this fucking was good for him (along with her counseling, of course) was reflected in his professional life. He was being actively wooed by a few companies and was in the process of deciding which would be the best fit for him.

And then one day, there was what appeared to be a major setback in his progress.

The time that she had allotted for counseling had been spent well and they had actually had a great meeting. Now they were moving on to another fucking session. They were sitting side by side on the couch, thigh touching thigh. He unzipped, pulled out his cock and began fondling it. It still amazed her - this new found confidence, this lack of modesty. Her professional self had worked on his psyche and made him confident in himself. But it was her own personality that had made him so comfortable that he could just whip out his penis like this. He removed his hand from his organ and placed one of hers on it. Automatically she began massaging it marveling yet again at the fact that she found it difficult to encircle its girth with one hand. He reached over and around her neck and down under her blouse to fondle her breast.

" Ever taken it up your ass?" he asked nonchalantly.

She gasped, as the implication of what he was asking, dawned on her, " This is too big!"

"Rrrreally?" he stuttered, "why dddo you say that?" His hand lay frozen on her breast.

Oh, my god, she thought, "What have I done? His stutter is back. Just like that, months of hard work, down the drain. It must have been the 'big' allusion. Must have triggered his negative thought patterns again."

"Oh, come on Balbir," she said aloud in a very matter of fact tone, " It has nothing to do with you and everything to do with me. I am afraid. Me. Men will kill to have a weapon like yours. And I think it will kill me to have it up my ass. Ha, ha."

Nothing. The lost look was back on his face. He removed his hands from her person and held them tightly bunched up, his shoulders slumped and his head hung down. She continued playing with his cock but it refused to get excited and in fact rapidly deflated. She gave up in exasperation and placed it back inside his pants and zipped him up because he was not going to move. He just sat there every muscle frozen like an ice sculpture.

She looked at him and spoke to him. Nothing. Then she did what she felt instinctively was the only thing she could do to revive him.

She got up and took off all her clothes, slowly; doing a strip tease till she was naked. She stood in front of him provocatively, one hand playing with her pubic bush and the other squeezing her breasts - nothing, not a flicker of interest. So, she got down on her knees in front of him and once again took out his cock and began playing with it - nothing happened to it. She held the base and lowering her head began licking the top of his cock, flicking her tongue around and into the urethral opening. Every now and then she would swallow the huge head and massage it with her tongue.

This worked to a certain extent. Gradually, his prick came to life, but the rest of him remained the same. It took a long time but her patience and persistence and talented mouth finally got his cock erect. She unclenched his hands and placed them on either side of her head as she really began working on his cock with her mouth. She had never been able to swallow his cock entirely, but today she was determined to. She got it erect and then despite gagging she began moving her face on his prick grittily taking it further and further in, till at last her lips grazed his abundant pubic hair. She had swallowed that whole humongous thing!

The head felt like it was in her belly and she could feel her stomach contracting itself, protesting against the intrusion. But she was not going to stop till he came to life. Her efforts were finally rewarded. Soon he had her head in a vice grip of lust and was thrusting in and out with abandon. She passively held her mouth open and let him have his way with her oral orifice, and not just the oral orifice but depths way beyond that. She knew that it was not going to be the only orifice he would visit today.

She looked up at him and found his face expressionless even as his lower half thrust itself lustily into her mouth. Gently she extracted herself and got up. She reached for his shirt and with minimal help from him took it off and then his trousers and shorts. He just sat there naked with a glazed expression and a hugely erect enormous cock.

She opened the couch into a bed and spread a freshly laundered sheet on it (something she had been doing for some time now, along with obsessively cleaning any spot, imagined or otherwise on the couch itself) and then tenderly moved him into a supine position on it, his penis a giant perpendicular pillar. She squatted above him and lowered herself guiding his penis into her vagina. She was surprised to find herself wet with excitement and smoothly worked on him till his whole fucking organ was embedded. Then she really went to work, lifting and dropping herself vigorously on it. And yes the strategy worked. Her wildly bouncing breasts together with her warm and willing vagina finally got to him.

There was more life in his eyes now, and less of that glazed look. She would need lubrication. Where was she to find it? She thought furiously. And then she remembered the bottle of Jabakusum hair oil (ancient ayurvedic formula!) presented to her by one of her grateful Bengali clients, lying forgotten in a drawer in her desk.

Softly, she hauled herself off his prick and went looking for it. And there it was, under a bunch of papers at the back of the third drawer. She broke open the seal and the soft, earthy, herbal scent of the oil was set free. Well, she thought wryly, if I am to be buggered, at least it will smell nice. She walked back to the couch, and found him watching her with interest, the glaze had lifted, but he made no movement, just lay there with his huge pole stiffly sniffing the air. She spoke to him, but got no response. Well, at least we have made some progress, she thought.

She poured oil on to her palm and then anointed his prick with it. A chill went through her as she handled his cock, as she felt its thickness, wondering what it would do to her poor little anus. My God, she thought, I must be the epitome of a dedicated psychologist - anything to help a client, even willing to get sodomized. He watched with interest as she oiled his cock, making no move himself. Seeing that she had his attention, she sat back and spread her legs. Then she poured more oil on her hands and began lewdly playing with herself. She rubbed her oily fingers up against the lips of her vagina and then introduced a couple of fingers in and rising up on bent legs began seriously fucking herself. He was now watching her with rapt attention. Then she lay down in front of him and raised her legs up and tilted her pelvis. She spread her raised legs wide and parted her buttocks so that he could see her crinkled anus. She poured more oil on her hands and then rubbed them on her buttocks, gradually working her way to her ass hole. She teased the opening and taking more oil poured it right over her ass hole capturing the run-off on the fingers of her right hand. She then introduced one oily finger up her ass. She had never had anything shoved up her ass and it felt like she had been kicked in the guts. She quickly withdrew her finger and built up courage for another assault because she was determined to open herself up enough to take his cock.

He was absolutely interested now. No movement, but that glazed expression had definitely been replaced by an engrossed look. She then once again slid an oiled finger slowly up her ass hole. Gradually she got used to the intrusion and introduced a second finger. Her sphincter protested, it felt like when she had bad constipation and had struggled to get a hard log out. She persisted, and gradually the intensity of the sensation of dilatation subsided. Then she had a better idea.

She pulled her fingers out and moving closer to him raised him up on his knees. Then she took hold of his hands and poured the scented hair oil generously on them, getting his fingers nice and slick. Then she once again lay down in front of him and raising her legs up tilted her pelvis upwards to make her asshole more accessible. She spread her raised legs wide and parted her buttocks so that he could once again clearly see her crinkled anus, only much closer. She leaned forward and taking his hand rubbed his fingers against her anus. Then she gently pushed one of them in. He now got into the act and began sawing his finger in and out. He was clearly excited now and in next to no time had two and then three fingers up her ass. Having three fingers up her ass was made tolerable by the fact that the fingers of his other hand were strumming her clit and gently fucking her cunt. Yes, he was certainly more engaged now. Time to take it to the next level, she thought.

Tenderly, she removed his fingers from her cunt and asshole. Then she moved him till he was supine once again. She poured more oil on to her hands and worked his cock till it was steel hard and really slick. She squatted above him and getting hold of his cock, lined it up with her anus. Determined, she lowered herself till the head was at her shit hole. The moment of truth had arrived! Boldly, she skewered herself till the head was halfway in. Then she had to stop. She had broken out in a cold sweat and felt nauseated. It felt like a chili pepper had been shoved up her ass, only this was the size of giant tree trunk.