A Curious, Sexy Dream

Story Info
Joan dreams of having sex with two men in a strange place.
1.4k words
3.96
22.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Beejayne
Beejayne
124 Followers

Joan heard the alarm and raised her head.

"It's okay honey, that's me. Remember I'm flying to L.A. this morning."

Oh thank God, she thought, I can sleep in. It was Rick who had to get up. She'd love to get up and get his breakfast, just like on television, but all he'd eat was cold cereal and toast and coffee anyway. She fell back to sleep.

"But don't forget to go down and make sure the heats off in the trailer." A voice said. He hadn't left yet? Trailer, trailer, what was he talking about? Oh yes, the travel trailer. They had a little, 17 foot, travel trailer they now used for camping trips. They'd had enough of sleeping on the ground, and now pulled this little trailer behind the Landcruiser.

But in the winter, when it was freezing they put a small heater on a timer in the trailer so that everything didn't freeze. They checked it every morning to make sure the heat had gone off.

"Okay, Rick." She murmured drowsily, then immediately fell back to sleep.

She woke with a start. "The trailer!" She said to herself, as she jumped out of bed. She grabbed a robe, slipped on a pair of shoes and raced out the door.

"C'mon Bruno." She called out to her German Shepherd as she ran, and he came galumphing beside her.

She reached the trailer door and opened it and looking over her shoulder, "Wait there Bruno." She called to the dog.

Once inside the door she shivered as she looked around. It wasn't cold, but something was wrong. She must have come in the wrong door, but there wasn't another door. This place was too big, it was more the size of the front hall of the house. And there shouldn't be a passage off to the left, that's where the trailer kitchen should be.

Then she looked down at her clothes. She was dressed in a black see-through blouse, a short flaired skirt, stockings and heels. This was crazy! She lifted her skirt, black silk panties, a garter belt? This was special occasion stuff.

She laughed softly. "I'm losing it. Is this a dream? Will I wake up still in bed?"

Then she heard a gruff man's voice: "Come in Joan. I've been waiting for you."

The voice came from down the passage to the left. She walked slowly down the dark hall trying to find a light switch.

"Where are you? WHO are you?" She called out.

"Keep coming down the hall, you'll find me." The voice replied.

Then she saw the light in a doorway on the right.

She stepped into a room, dimly lit, with a large, low bed, behind it a dim lamp. On the bed was the figure of a large man, and as she drew closer she saw that it was a well built, dark skinned man wearing what appeared to be pajamas. He was sitting up on the bed supported by large ornate pillows.

"Come, sit by me dear Joan."

She did as he asked, and sat on the edge of the bed by his legs, half turned toward him.

"Who are you, how did you get here, what do you want?"

"So many questions. But don't ask about me, what about you Joan? Look at you: Such a pretty face and your red hair shows it off so well. A perfect figure, with lovely full breasts and a slim waist, and your long legs. Stand up, I want to look at you. Good." He said as she stood up. "Now pull up your skirt so that I can see your legs. There! Ah, such beauty shouldn't be hidden. What do you think Bruno, isn't she lovely?"

Bruno? She stood there, skirt raised, and looked around to see a younger man emerge from the shadow across the room. He was a handsome man, about six feet tall, with a deeply tanned complexion.

"Bruno?" Joan said. "That's my dog's name. What a coincidence."

"Yes. A coincidence." The man said in a low voice. "Joan, dear. Lovely Joan, please take off your panties so that we can see more of your loveliness."

Joan stood there a moment, her skirt still raised, then reached underneath and slowly pulled down her silk panties and took them off, dropping them on the floor.

"Now, please, let us see your breast. Unbutton your blouse my love." And she did as he asked.

"Bruno, aren't those the loveliest breasts you've ever see? Touch them, feel their softness."

And the younger man touched and caressed one of her breasts, then, bending over, kissed the nipple.

The man opened his trousers and pulled out a huge hard penis.

"Joan, will you please come here and take this offering of mine in your mouth?"

She knelt beside the low bed and held this beautiful thing in her hand, then pulled it toward her and took the head in her mouth and started to suck it. It was so large it filled her mouth as she worked it back and forth, farther and farther down her throat until she almost choked.

"Oh, that is so fine Joan, my love. Now Bruno, you know what you've been waiting to do. Give this wonderful girl what she wants and deserves."

Bruno went down on his knees behind her. She felt her skirt flipped up and his hard bone-like penis, prod her thighs, her anus, until it found the opening it was searching for, then it slid deep inside her wet, ready vagina and after two or three hesitant thrust started to pound her like a piston, faster and faster.

She moaned with pleasure while his penis seemed to grow inside her as, at the same time, she moved her mouth up and down on the man's penis. This went on and on with the passion inside her building until she felt his penis explode in her mouth and at the same time felt a burst of hot liquid squirt against her cervix, filling her vagina. Both ends of her body were satisfied simultaneously, and the fire that had been building in her belly burst into a flaming orgasm.

She held the huge penis in her mouth, sucking the thick viscous fluid out of it and swallowing it eagerly. She continued to hold it in her mouth as it gradually softened. Behind her Bruno held her tightly in his arms, holding her breast in one hand.

Joan lay with her head on the big man's belly, his large but shrinking penis against her cheek, while Bruno's penis became smaller and smaller and started to slip out. She felt herself dozing off.

She woke with a start to find herself lying face down in her own bed, her head against her pillow. She rolled over and felt wetness in the bed and when she felt between her legs with her hand she found she was soaked.

The trailer! Had she been there? Was it all a dream? But what a wonderful sexy dream! She jumped out of bed and wanted to take a shower, but thought she should check the heater in trailer first. She put on her robe and called Bruno,

"C'mon Bruno, got to check the trailer." He got up from his bed and jumped on her, which was not like him. "I just had a wonderful dream, Bruno," she said, his front paws reaching almost to her shoulders as he leaned against her. "And do you know there was a man in it named Bruno, just like you." He jumped down and they walked out the door.

As she hurried down the drive to the shed where the trailer was kept, she went on talking to the dog. "And Bruno, this man was as beautiful as you are a dog, and you are a beautiful boy."

She put her hand on the door, fearful of what she might find when she opened it. As she pulled the door open she found -- nothing! At least nothing unusual. There were the usual cramped but adequate quarters, on the left the little kitchen and on the right the couch and the table which pulled down to make a bed with the couch.

Bruno jumped up into the trailer with her. "Strange, passing strange, dear Bruno. Where did everything go, and what a strange lovely dream that was."

Then she heard the dog whimper, and saw him, tail wagging furiously, scrabbling under the table, and pull something out.

She reached down, "What have you got there Bruno?" as she took it from his mouth, then gazed at it in surprised amazement.

It was her black silk panties.

Beejayne
Beejayne
124 Followers