A Cut of the Cards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CindysBob
CindysBob
821 Followers

"Make her do it now."

Tommy had a hold of her hair and yanked her off me, her chin wet, eyes unfocused.

"Say it."

"Dad..." she whispered.

"Daddy," he chided lewdly.

"...Daddy."

"Tell him to fuck you. Fucking ask for it. ...Ask!"

"Fu..."

"Call him Daddy," Mike Garnett hissed at her ear, his blood up—all of us were so jacked with testosterone, literally rabid with it. Each new perversion ratcheting it up to uglier and uglier levels, Martha the deer-in-the-headlights, our best fucking toy ever.

"Daddy..."

"You fuck him, sister," Tommy whispered. "I wanna watch you ride."

I wanted it too, I dropped onto the couch and pulled her across my lap, straddling me, pulling her to me and kissing her hard, the moment of resistance until her lips parted, I forced my tongue into her mouth, a pig with it, sucking her tongue, pulling her bunched up hair free, coursing my fingers through it.

"You like this, Martha?" I said, looking into her eyes as I hefted her up and positioned her atop my hard-on, her gasp as I barely eased into her sodden cunt.

"Go slow," she mouthed.

I grappled onto her hips and drove her down onto me as hard as I possibly could, her spine stiffening, a shriek that she chewed off herself.

"Oh, you like that don't you," Tommy laughed. "...Our prize fucking cunt."

"Ride it," Mike ordered, but Martha was already doing exactly that, positioning her legs and rocking up and down, her breath quickening, that low moan I'd heard through her door two weeks ago.

I sucked at her wildly bouncing tits, again that wondrous spurt of warmth and sweetness in my mouth, Martha's head lolling as she hammered herself up and down along my cock like a piston, eyes clamped shut now as if welcoming it...

"Outstanding," Tommy cut in, reaching across to loop her wedding ring around a nipple, toying with it, then pinching it so hard that she yelped, a froth of milk spraying across my chest, he tugged again and again, milking her 'til my belly was streaked white all the while as Martha continued to furiously hump away on me, a catch in her breathing and then she came, the orgasm rippling through her, roiling as she continued to pound her dripping vagina down on me penis.

"I'm gonna fuck you right up the ass, sweetie," Tommy was shouting then, braying the words in her ear as another climax and then another rocked up Martha's spine, my palm cupping her smooth bottom as she leveraged for better position. "...Just like in all those bullshit stories you got off on."

"I can't stop coming," I heard her murmur, knowing she couldn't, that she was lost in it.

And then she sagged with it, collapsed against me. I immediately rolled over with her in my arms, her eyes still closed as I started to pump her furiously, sinking the full weight of my body atop her, an urgent need to ejaculate seizing me, and then it was there, the first incredible spurt, I grunted with it, a violent spasm that threatened to rip by abdominal muscles apart.

Martha's eyes were open and silently watching me as I finished, tears formed at the crooks, a weak smile forming. I eased my weight off her; her tits were slick with milk and sweat. I'd come inside my own son's wife, ejaculated in her, put my sperm inside her.

"Great ride," Mike's voice cut in, clapping loudly.

"And now we get our turn," Tommy added.

"Dad..."

Her hand gently brushed my cheek. I thumbed away a tear from the crinkle of her eye.

"Are you alright?

Martha nodded, and then looked over to Tommy and Mike standing only a few feet off and busily peeling off their clothes. Mike caught her eyes: "...So, you ever have it in the ass, sister? Or you just get off reading about it?"

Martha shook her head slightly, scared, rapt as the two men quickly became naked: Tommy solid and thick in the chest, exceptionally hairy, his cock as big around as my wrist, long with a blunt purplish head. He stroked it for her benefit and grinned. "It's a simple yes or no. Either some guy shoved his cock up your ass or not."

Martha shook her head again, with me still lying there atop her, my own cock shriveling, guilt rearing up inside now, revulsion at what I'd just done with her.

"A first time for everything," Mike chuckled. He had a big gut on him; his flesh was sagged with age, still strong and agile though, thick mats of gray hair covering his chest and stomach. He was stroking his cock too, an ugly uncircumcised rod longer than even Tommy's.

"Okay if we use her in your bed, pal?" Tommy went on, wagging a finger at her.

"Martha, you don't..."

"No, I said..."

"I don't want you to," I whispered urgently.

"I want to," she said. "...I'm sorry."

"They'll..."

"I know," she answered, shaky as she slid herself from beneath me.

"Martha?"

"Now go get your little tail in the bed," Tommy ordered, holding the wedding band aloft. Her legs tottered as she stood, thick rivulets of semen running along the inside of her thighs, her hand trying to wipe them away. She caught my expression as she did it, looking away quickly, then back to me.

"It'll be okay, Dad," she said.

"I said get in the frickin' bed," Tommy repeated, only this time stepping over to viciously crack his huge palm across her softly rounded behind, catching hold of a shank of her hair, tugging her in his wake as he and Mike went down the hallway, her gaze holding mine until Tommy sent her reeling ahead of them like a rag doll with a stout push.

I lay there for several moments, stunned by it all, the welter of conflicting emotions. I could hear the guys laughing in my bedroom; anger and fear and rut.

After nearly five full minutes I got to my feet and put my pants back on, not wanting to be nude any longer. I looked at the black dress and cash and pearls strewn atop my card table and nearly got nauseous. The voices grew louder from down the hall, bellicose and raucous—I clearly heard Martha whimpering "daddy" over and over again, the creaks of a bed being trundled. After a while I couldn't help but wander towards the sounds. I had to, I had to see it. My door had been left ajar, Martha atop my mattress face up, tangled in the sheets, two men straddling her face, pulling her mouth from cock to cock, burying themselves into her until she would be literally gagging, their laughter coarse and frenzied, hunched over her like a coven of succubus trolls.

Unseen and unnoticed, I watched for several minutes and then turned and stepped into her room, walking up to Anthony's crib. He was sound asleep, peaceful. I made myself look down at him for as long as I'd watched the scene in my bedroom.

Martha's anguished shriek of pain made me cringe, though the baby hardly stirred. I stumbled back into the hallway as the blurred torrent of words filled the air: ...oh, god, take it out take it out take it out...please, please, oh god, god...

"Oh, this fuckin' ass is tight, baby" came Mike's husked bellow. "I am your fuckin' first, ain't I?"

...takeitouttakeitouttakeitplease...oh,please...

"Easy, fucking easy," again Mike, "Be a good girl for daddy. ...Daddy's good little fucking girl."

...pleaseohgodpleaseplease...pleasestoppleasest...

"Tell him you like it, bitch!" Tommy commanded. "...Tell him!"

I stepped into the doorway, Martha up on her knees, Mike with his big cock drilled to hilt up her ass, meaty fingers clawing into the soft flesh her hips as he carefully thrust into her again and again, perspiration beaded on his across his high forehead, dripping off him, Martha's face ground down into the sheets, the pleas faded to a thin guttural keening, handfuls of sheet clutched in her tiny hands.

"Tell him!" Tommy yelled again, kneeling on the bed along her head, engorged cock swaying in front of her face like an empty flagpole. He spied me standing there and broke into an obscene smirk. Mike turned to me in that same instant, completely out of breath, never breaking off the tempo of his assault on Martha's anus, that identical smirk cutting his own deeply lined face.

As we silently stared each other down, the keening began to change, that low moan, the arching of my daughter-in-laws spine, head slumping and lolling, hair a tangled shroud. Tommy winked at me, her moaning hitched now, her pelvis shifting into a rhythm with Mike's thrusts, a surrender to him as he drove into her body over and over—the orgasm seemed to crush her when it came, stiffening her torso out like a clubbed fish, a bleating groan of ecstatic pleasure that brought her face up out of the sheets and set her gaze heavenward...

"That boy of yours sure knows how to pick 'em," Tommy jeered, forcibly yanking her head about, eyes flittering open for an instant as yet another climax wracked through her, tits slung back and forth with each shift of Mike's hips, her mouth slackened and wet, eyes glassy and threatening to roll backwards in her skull, an expression of such rapturous abandon that I knew I would be haunted by it forever.

She'd recognized me in that instant, and she smiled...

The End

CindysBob
CindysBob
821 Followers