A Cute Little Valentine's Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you take it off before I completely ruin it," she whispered. Reaching around behind me, she started to unzip my dress, but stepped back.

Her knees almost buckled under her as she stepped back. She was still weak for her experience. She grabbed for the edge of my dresser; I grabbed for her.

"You okay, Doll Baby?" I questioned, helping her to my bed.

"Yeah, I think so. I'm just a little weak yet," she said with a little grin. "You really did a number on me.

"Me?" I exclaimed. "I think you pretty much did that to yourself," I teased as I turned the sheets down on the bed for her. "Get your cute little butt in between those sheets."

She slipped into the bed. I had to admit to myself, she really looked great lying there naked between my red satin sheets. I sat down on the edge of the bed. She reached up to finish unzipping the back of my dress. I turned around to make it easier for her. After she had finished, she laid back on the bed staring at me, that big, bright smile of hers glowing.

"Don't you wanna undress me like I did you?" I asked. "You can if you want to, you know."

She shook her head. "No, I've fantasized for months about watching you undress, and this is my chance to see it for real."

"Oh, so you want me to do a striptease for you." I said.

"Well, not really a striptease," April replied coyly. "I just want to watch you undress. But, if you wanna dance to the music a little while you do it, that would make a wonderful Valentine's present for me."

I stood up from the bed and began to slowly sway to the soft music playing in the background. I allowed my dress to fall over my shoulders and slowly lowered it passed my breasts. I heard April gasp a little as she saw just how large my 38Cs were and how my hard nipples were straining against the thin material of my light-blue, lace bra.

I let the dress fall to the floor and stepped out of it. Picking it up, I made a major production of folding it and then holding the wet spot on it under my nose. I deeply inhaled her scent. "Oh yes, simply wonderful," I purred, taking another deep breath of her wetness from my dress before laying it atop her clothes on the chair.

I turned toward her and slowly danced my way back to the bedside before I slid my light-blue half-slip down over my hips and stepped out of it. Again, I made a production of folding it up and sniffing the wet spot April had made on it, before I tossed it to the chair.

April had slid to the edge of the bed so she could see me better. At least that's what she said. I now stood before her in nothing more than a thin lace bra, a pair of thin, lace panties, a matching garter, a pair of dark nylon hose, and my black high heels. I could almost feel her dark-green eyes racing over every inch of my body. I loved it.

I slowly danced in a circle, presenting her with my rear view. I knelt, with my back toward her so she could unhook my bra. Without moving after she had unhooked it, I pulled it off and tossed it to the chair. I squeezed my way back onto the edge of the bed, keeping my back toward her and started undoing my garters after kicking my heels off.

"Oh God, woman, turn around so I can see you!" she begged.

"Don't be interfering with my artistic interpretation of the music," I teased, continuing to slowly slide my hose down my leg, holding my leg up and pointing my toes in that sexy fashion you always see in the movies. "I don't get a chance to perform often, so I wanna do it right."

I felt her little hand sliding around my waist and working its way to one of my breasts. I waited. Just as her gentle fingers brushed over my swelling nipple, I lightly smacked her hand. "No, no!" I said. "You have to wait until the show's over. Then, if you're good, maybe I'll let you do that."

"Yes, Ma'am," she replied.

I could really learn to like this, I thought to myself. Just the thought of this sweet little beauty wanting me so bad was turning me on to no end. As I stood up, I slid the garter down, letting it fall to the floor. I picked it up with my foot and tossed it to the chair.

With nothing left on except my lace panties, I finally turned to face her. I could see the delight in her eyes as she surveyed my topography. Her eyes locked on my large deep-brown hard nipples. I watched her tongue slide over her lips. "See something you like?" I asked.

Her pretty little head bounced up and down. "I see a lot I like. Why don't you slide between these sheets with me?"

As I bent down to slide my panties off, she reached for my breast again. I quickly backed away from her hand.

"What's wrong?" she asked. "Why can't I touch you?"

I stood up straight, stepping up to the edge of the bed. She couldn't force her gaze from my womanhood, which was only a few inches from her face now. I felt her hot breath gently caressing the curls of my pubic hair.

I slid in beside her, forcing her to scoot over a bit. I rolled over to face her, pulled her up close, and kissed her, deeply, passionately. My tongue explored every crevice of her delicious mouth. I almost went crazy when she started gently sucking on my tongue.

When we broke the kiss, I discovered she was on top of me. She had worked her way up there without me even realizing it again. I honestly have to say that the feel of her soft sexy fragile body on top of me, between those satin sheets had to have been the sexiest feeling thing I have ever experienced.

"Now, you can touch anything you wanna touch," I purred.

I gasped at the unexpected rage of sensation as her head shot to one of my breasts and she suddenly sucked the nipple deep into her hot, hungry mouth. Her tongue pranced around my hard nipple. The more she licked and sucked the harder and more sensitive the nipple became.

Through the collage of other sensations my body was experiencing, I could feel her leg trying to work its way between my thighs. Being only too pleased to accommodate her, I let my thighs separate for her. To my disappointment, my nipple was suddenly abandoned and April disappeared under the sheet.

She wasted no time with the formalities of working her way down my stomach. She vanished under the sheet one second and I gasped aloud the next. I suddenly felt her face buried deep into my womanhood and her hot tongue quickly wiggled its way deep inside of me, all in one swift move. No warm-up exercises, no preliminaries, no warnings, she just shoved her face tightly against me and drove her tongue deep.

I only had time to yell, "What the… Oh my God!" Then my insides went off like Mt. St. Helens. I'm not positive, but I think my vagina was attempting to turn itself inside out, at least that's what it felt like as contraction after contraction crashed through my body.

With her little nose rubbing against my clit and her mouth stuck to my vagina like a Hoover vacuum stuck to a wood floor, she continued her assault. She was sucking so hard on me, I thought my inner walls were going to collapse in on themselves and probably would have were it not for the pressure of my juices racing between them.

When I say I like surprises, I really mean I like surprises. In fact, ever since that night, every time I hear the word "surprise," I get all wet between my thighs.

I could actually hear her gulping and sucking. She was making sure not to miss a single drop of the juices flowing so freely from me. She gulped, drove her blistering tongue deep, sucked and gulped again, over and over. Every time she felt the convulsions within my body began to subside, she would press her face harder against me and shake her head quickly back and forth, setting me off again. As soon as she tasted my juices flowing again, she moaned loudly into me. The vibrations this caused, inside of me, intensified everything and I crashed all over again.

I have no idea how long she kept this up because my body decided the only way to escape this attack was to pass out. So, it did just that.

#

The next touch of reality I recognized was the birds singing outside my bedroom windows. I slowly opened my eyes to discover the bright, morning sun forcing its way around the edges of the window shades and curtains.

My body felt exhausted, almost numb. A picture of April flashed through my mind. I quickly looked at the pillows on both sides of me. "Son-of-a-bitch!" I yelled. April wasn't there. The whole damn thing had just been a fantastic dream.

So many feelings were coursing through my mind all at the same time that some of them were getting busy signals. All circuits are busy at this time. Please try again later.

Simultaneously, I was relieved that April would never know how I felt about her. The secret I had just discovered about myself; that I was a closet lesbian, was safe. I mean, I must be gay, because every time a picture of April flashed through my mind, my heart did a funny little flip-flop thing. I also felt disappointment because my Doll Baby had only been a dream. Um, and a very wet dream at that.

The worst feeling of them all was a sudden, deep, dark feeling of emptiness. This was a feeling I had never experienced before. April may have only been in my mind, but she sure managed to leave a terribly big hole in my heart. And, damn, it sure was hurting.

A little of the numbness was fading from my body as I pulled the covers up over my head, not yet ready to face the world, a new day, or another lonely Valentine's Day.

I felt a small movement under the covers. I bolted upright in the bed and yanked the covers off of me, terrified at what might have slipped into my bed during the night. What I found filled me with almost-overwhelming joy, causing my heart to race, nearly out of control. A pair of bright, emerald-green eyes blinked up at me and I heard, "Hey, put my covers back, I ain't ready to get up yet."

I slammed the covers back over my legs and collapsed back on my pillow as April snuggled tighter against my right leg. I giggled when she tried to fluff-up her pillow a little, I mean my left thigh and reposition her head against it. And then she went back to sleep.

Oh my God, it was all real. My mind raced on. She really had spent the night with me. She had slept all night, snuggled up between my legs, using my thigh as her pillow. What a warm, wonderful thought that was. April really was my Doll Baby, and what a fantastic Valentine's gift she had just given me, just by being there, hidden in my bed.

A battle started raging inside of me that made the Thriller in Manila seem like a cub-scout outing. In this corner, standing 4'10 and one-half inch and weighing in at ninety-four pounds, the challenger: April, the "Doll Baby"! And in this corner, standing as tall as a mountain and weighing in at millions of pounds of opinions and tons of prejudices, the reigning World Champion: "They," better known as the "rest of the world." You know, you hear it all the time; "You have to do it this way because, They say…"

I lay there for a few minutes waging war with my feelings. Finally a decision was made. I ripped the covers back again; the hell with what, They say, I thought to myself.

"Doll Baby, get your pretty, little butt up here where you belong!" I barked.

Her eyes popped open and she scurried up on top of me and lay there, almost purring, as I held her tightly in my arms. She laid her head on my chest. That seemed to be her favorite position, she always seemed to end up with her head against my chest. And, believe me, I had no problem with that whatsoever.

We fell back asleep together. The last thought I remember going through my mind was; Fuck the World! I love this sweet little woman more than I have ever loved anything in my life. If the World don't like it, that's just tough-shit. This whole situation just feels perfect and far too wonderful in my heart to be kept secret. As soon as I wake up, I'm calling the whole damn World and telling them just how badly I'm in love with April. If they don't like it, they can take a flyin' fuck at a rollin' donut, because this little lady will always be at my side from now on. Period!

#

After we woke back up shortly before 9:00 a.m., we spent a wonderful Valentine's morning together, making slow, tender, caring love to each other. We finally got up around 1:00 p.m.; I don't think we would have gotten out of bed then had we both not gotten so hungry. Last night's supper had been a bit on the small side.

April wiggled her cute little butt outta bed and started to get dressed. Sorry I keep using that phrase, but she really does have this wonderfully cute little butt that I just can't keep my hands off of.

"Please don't, Doll Baby," I begged softly.

"Don't what?" she asked, looking up at me.

"Please don't put your clothes back on," I answered.

"I have this thing about running around the house naked. Even at home alone, I at least, have to put on a robe," she replied.

I went to my closet, pulled out one of my blouses and handed it to her. "How about this?" I asked with a coy grin.

She took the blouse from my hand and put it on. "This better?" she asked, striking a sexy, model-type pose for me.

"Much better," I smiled. "Now, just lose the panties and you'll look perfect."

She wiggled out of her panties and struck the pose again.

"There now, you look great," I said, heading out of the bedroom toward the kitchen after donning my terrycloth robe. And she really did look great wearing nothing except my transparent, white, nylon blouse. It was much too large for her as a blouse, but fit her wonderfully as a robe. She looked downright delicious in it. I've often seen on TV where in the morning, the woman is running around in nothing but the guy's shirt and I always thought the guys probably thought that was pretty damn sexy. Well, guess what ladies, it damn sure is!

We sat side by side at the breakfast nook enjoying the Valentine's Day breakfast of steak and eggs I had prepared for us, and sipped Mimosas, along with some small talk about the events leading up to the most wonderful Valentine's morning either of us had ever known.

#

"You should have seen what was going through my head as I was driving over here yesterday," she giggled. "I was making up all kinds of plans about how to tell you my feelings about you. But as soon as I saw you, all my plans fell right outta my head and I felt like a schoolgirl trying wrangle a date with the school's football star."

"I don't know, I think you did a pretty good job," I said.

"Oh yeah, breaking down and crying all over the place; that's really the mature thing to do, that's the adult way to handle things," she replied, her face glowing bright red. "I was ashamed of myself and greatly disappointed that I wasn't able to deal with telling you the truth any better than that."

"I thought you did a wonderful job of expressing yourself, but next time, try it without the crying part; that really hurts my heart," I smiled, making a gesture like I was pulling my heart out of my chest and handing it to her. "Here, you wanna throw this on the floor and stomp around on it a little more?"

She acted like she was grabbing it from my hand, stuffed it up under her new nightshirt and pushed it into her own heart. "No, but I would like to hold on to it for a little while."

"If you take it, you better figure on holding on to it a lot more than just a little while. I have a tendency to go into things for the long run," I said, raising my eyebrows as a warning that this was not a joke or a game, but rather a serious commitment to me. "I've never kissed another woman before last night and sex with another woman was completely out of the question. And according to you, I was your first too. I'm offering you an easy way out if you want it, but if you do, you gotta take it, now."

"Do you want me to leave?" she asked, deep hurt showing in her beautiful eyes.

"Are you nuts? If you leave I'll just spend the rest of my life crying my eyes out. I just wanted to give you an out if you had changed your mind after being with me last night. You know, sometimes what we think we want turns out not to be what we thought it was," I explained. "I would love for you to stay here from now on. You've made me feel complete for the first time in many years. I just don't want you to feel pressured into staying. I want you here because you wanna be here, not because you feel obligated to be here."

"You had me worried for a minute there, I thought you were trying to get rid of me," she replied, the hurt slowly draining from her face along with a deep sigh of relief.

#

My mind is no longer racing, no longer searching for answers, no longer evaluating the problem. I now know there is no problem. I love her and she, obviously, loves me right back. I use to really enjoy the feel of being snuggled up with a man, but they don't compare to being snuggled up with my Doll Baby. I still swear I am not gay. But, oh my God, do I ever love that little lady with all my heart, soul, and my very being.

I will have to make one other change in my life style; I'll have to get rid of my king-size bed. She's so tiny and she squirms around me all night long while she sleeps, so I spend half the night searching that huge bed for her. Every time I want to turn over during the night, I have to figure out where she is so I won't roll over on top of the cute little thing. I'll just get a smaller bed and narrow down the territory she has to squirm around in.

I pity the man who may ever try to come between her and I, for he shall learn the true meaning of the words "Hell's fury."

Sorry guys, this cute little doll-baby is all mine.

Copyright 2002, C.A. Marshall. Reston, Virginia. All rights reserved.