A Daemon's Heart Ch. 10

Story Info
Elyah's reaction.
2.2k words
4.63
33.6k
23

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 12/01/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KayVamp
KayVamp
344 Followers

**A/N** I am all kinds of sorry for the long wait on this chapter. I'm sure those of you who read my profile have been kept up to date on everything going on in my crazy hectic world right now and hopefully you understand. I love you all and absolutely adore the emails requesting, nicely I might add, updates on ADH. Well, here it is. I've finally found some time to sit down and think about what's going to happen between the characters, so I'm hoping this won't disappoint.

Kay

Chapter 10: Elyah's Reaction

Three Months Later

My life has become a little more hectic over the past few months. Falling in love with a daemon, finding out your true mystical heritage, and learning your capabilities takes a lot out of a girl, and I should know. I gotta be honest here; it took a while for me to fully grasp what Titus told me and exactly what it meant.

I, Elyah Dawn Hart, am an incredible mixture of the mystical and magical world. Things I never knew existed actually make up my genetic makeup. Imagine being told you are something you never knew existed, then imagine being told you are actually a mixture of five things you never knew existed. It has its moments of being overwhelming.

Three months ago, I was found and rescued by a daemon named Kael after being beaten and left for dead by my family's cronies. I also bonded to Kael a few short days after my rescue. Granted this was completely on accident, I feel no regrets in our souls joining. I have never felt more grateful to someone for just being there for me, especially now while I'm trying to learn to control my powers.

Kael is teaching me how to control my daemonic powers, while Izadora and Titus visit regularly to help with my other powers. Izzy and I have grown extremely close over the past few months. In fact, she's grown to be like a sister to me. It's crazy to believe that someone I just met a few months ago could mean so much to me and my development.

Out of all my powers, the most difficult to control and understand is the Elemental. It is a lot harder to manipulate the elements than I thought. I'm currently learning how to send bursts of wind towards an opponent to protect myself and others. The most amazing thing that has happened during my transformation is the emergence of my wings! Not to sound like I'm boasting, but they are by far the most beautiful things I have ever seen.

When fully extended, my wings are a shiny white

color that reflect light similar to a prism and reach out four feet on each side. The markings down my spine have also changed colors. They now match the color of my wings and continue to glow to reflect my mood.

During the first month after my transformation, we all gathered for a group meeting in Kael's living room. Several hours later it was decided that once I could fully control and understand my powers, I would seek my revenge on my family. I never wanted the damn family company, but I didn't deserve the fate I was dealt by them either.

**Flashback**

"Come on little girly, stop crying, you know you want me to fuck you nice and hard."

The crude ugly man loomed over the small beaten frame of Elyah, laughing and enjoying her humiliation. The tears streamed down her cheeks as he leaned in and licked one away.

"Mmm.. This one tastes good boys. I hope you're not shy girly, my friends and I are going to break you of that if you are."

The bindings on her wrists were tightened and her

body was pushed back into the wall she was tied to, her toes barely touching the cold wet ground beneath her. A large dirty hand groped the beaten flesh of her breasts, squeezing them painfully. She wanted to kick the man to keep him away, but she was too weak. Her body was failing her in these extreme conditions and she knew she was going to die.

The table that stood in the middle of the room was covered in an array of sex toys. Nothing too extreme, just extremely terrifying to someone tied against their will. Elyah did a mental check and counted at least thirty different items on the table.

The man caught Elyah's gaze and laughed, "Don't worry love, we'll make sure to use everything at least once."

She felt defeated, defiled, and ready for death. She wanted more than anything to die right then from the lack of food and the dehydration, anything to get away from what these men were going to do to her.

Three more men appeared from the shadows of the room and hands reached out for Elyah's trembling body. Two sets of hands disappeared momentarily, only to be replaced by the sight of the elusive sex toys being brought towards her.

**End Flashback**

Those nights trapped in that abandoned building still haunt me. I will never forgive my family for allowing that to happen to me. I will never forgive and most certainly, never forget.

******************

Tuesday

Today was pretty rough. I'm learning my teleportation skills and I feel completely overwhelmed. Izzy is doing her best to make this an easy process, but I'm just not getting this easily. I'm more confused now than I ever have been to be honest. Izzy is trying to explain this stuff to me and I'm starting to get dizzy from all the information she's throwing at me.

"Stop looking at me like I've grown an arm out of my forehead and concentrate Elyah. We have to get this under control before you hurt yourself or Kael will have my ass in a sling."

Sigh "Fine, tell me again about this creating a place of my own."

"When you feel threatened, or just need to get away, you can create your own world to escape to. It can be anything really. A place with purple grass, pink water and talking flowers even. I literally mean anything can be created in this 'safe haven' of yours."

"Can I transport people with me?"

"Why on Earth would you want to do that? This is a place to get away and be away from danger and aggravation."

"What if I'm scared and don't want to be alone? What if I wanted Kael to be there for comfort, could I transport him there with me?"

There was a long pause as Izadora stared off into space; her shoulders slumped as she sat down on the bed behind me.

"I've never tried it. I'm usually trying to get away from Titus when I go to my private land, so naturally I wouldn't know the answer to that. I suppose you could try and see, just don't be disappointed if it doesn't work."

My eyes didn't leave the floor as I prepared myself for what I was about to say. My voice barely above a whisper.

"Those dreams are back Izzy. Full force, it's like I'm really there. I wake up in cold sweats but I'm too afraid to tell Kael that they are back."

I braced myself and glanced at Izadora. Her eyes glazed over as she took in what I was saying. These same dreams had been haunting me almost nightly since the discovery of my magical heritage. I suppose I should say nightmares instead of dreams, they aren't pleasant and they damn sure aren't friendly.

Almost every night for the past three and a half months, I've had horrible visions of death. The only good thing about these 'visions' is that it's not me or my loved ones I see dying. I guess you could say that's a good thing, but the fact that I have to watch innocent people die horrible deaths is becoming more than I can handle.

Kael had noticed the change in my personality and the odd sleeping patterns I have been keeping, but I always played it off as getting used to my powers.

"Last nights' was the worst. I saw someone I knew this time, but he wasn't the one dying."

"Well, that's good isn't it Elyah? I'm sure it would be horrible to watch someone you know die the way you have to in these dreams. Do you want to tell me about it?"

I watched Izzy's hand absentmindedly rub the small bump forming, announcing the growth of her pride and joy. I smiled to myself and reached out to place my hand on her growing stomach. Four months ago, Izzy was positive that she would never have a baby because of Titus' irrational fear of what their baby would inherit.

"Are you sure you want to hear about it Izzy? I understand it's hard to hear."

Her smile didn't falter as she placed her hand over mine.

"You are like a sister to me. Anything you need to talk about, I'm here to listen no matter what. Now, let's go downstairs and grab food while we talk okay? Little one is starving."

As we made our way down the stairs to the kitchen, I watched as Izadora's hands never left her stomach as if she were holding the baby in her arms already. I smiled and wondered if Kael and I would ever want a baby together and then a small fear of if we could have a baby ran through me. That fear sent chills down my spine that called out to Kael, his instant appearance at my side didn't faze me anymore but I was grateful nonetheless.

"What has my mate so upset love? And please don't try to lie to me again by saying it's just your powers. I know damn well something else is bothering you and I wish you'd trust me with what it is."

His pale blue eyes flashed darker until my hand found its way to his cheek. "I'm fine love, I just thought of something that frightened me more than I thought it would. Can I speak with you privately for a moment? Izzy help yourself, I need a moment alone with Kael."

With that, Kael had me sitting on his lap on the living room couch. His arms were like protective shields as they wrapped around me lovingly.

"What is it my little one? What has you so upset?"

I felt as if I were jumping ahead of myself with my question, but I had to know right then what our chances and views were on the matter.

"Do you want to have a baby with me Kael?"

Way to be blunt Elyah, damn! If Kael had a heartbeat, he wouldn't after that...

"Wha... Umm... I mean, well... I... Wait, are you?"

"Not since the last time I checked, calm down. I didn't mean to say it like that really... What I meant was do you ever think you might want a baby with me? I'm not asking for one anytime soon or anything, its just seeing Izzy so happy has made me wonder if you ever wanted children."

"Elyah, do you want children? Wait, don't answer that. You wouldn't be getting so worked up if you didn't."

His laugh filled the room. Wait. He's laughing at me now?

"Well don't be an asshole Kael, jeez. It's not like this is something easy to talk about and you're making it worse by laughing at me!"

I could feel my skin burning the red hue it took on when my anger skyrockets. I certainly didn't need a mirror to see I was glowing a deep red and the look on Kael's face alone said plenty of my color.

His hands found my face and pulled me in for a deep, passionate kiss. The one thing that breaks my concentration on being angry at Kael is a kiss like that. His tongue danced with mine in a way that had my body aching for release and made my red hue disappear quicker than anything. I could have died in that kiss and never known it and that was proved by the whimper that left my lips as he pulled away.

"I was laughing because I was picturing a little version of us running around the house causing chaos. In fact, I was picturing two or three little versions of us if that answers your question love."

His eyes danced with gold flecks unlike ever before, and his smile could light up a dungeon. Oh I had my answer all right...

"I love you stud and someday, we just might have two or three little versions of us causing chaos, but until then... let's get my powers under control. Come into the kitchen with Izadora and me, I have something to tell you and you both might as well hear it."

AH!! Ok, so I know I'm evil for leaving it hanging there but I'm already working on the next chapter. I wanted to get something out to you guys before my finals start and I'm so strapped for time that I have to pencil in time to sleep. I'm extremely grateful for all the comments and emails requesting more of the story and I am very sorry this took so long. Email me on whether you think Izadora should be having a boy or girl. She already knows of course, but is being secretive and won't tell me... So let's hear you're opinions! -- Kay

KayVamp
KayVamp
344 Followers