A Damsel in Distress Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rosemarie dropped down on her knees in front of me, unbuckled my jeans, opened the button, pulled down my zipper, and yanked my pants and under shorts down. My dong sprang out and hit her right between the eyes.

Rosemarie was cross eyed, as she looked at the end of my peter, which was only a fraction of on inch from the tip of her nose, then she looked up at me and asked," are you sure that your thing, is only normal size?"

I chuckled," Yeah its only average sized."

Rosemarie was laughing as she stood up and we got into the shower together. The warm water felt good on my naked body.

I soaped up the face clothe and told Rosemarie to close her eyes. She did, as I washed her face, she was giggling like a little girl. I washed her neck, chest and finally her breasts. As I washed her tits I started kissing her neck. Rosemarie was already breathing hard and her body was beginning to shake as I caressed her boobies with the warm wash clothe. I dropped down on my knees in front of her as I washed lower on her body.

I licked around her navel as I darted the tip of my tongue into her it. Rosemarie shivered and jumped back asking, "Honey, what do think you're doing? That's naughty."

I winked at her as I asked," did you like that?"

"Yes," she blushed, as she answered," But it's nasty."

I turned her around and washed her shoulders and back. Then I washed her ass cheeks, as I kissed them she jumped again saying, "Honey don't do those things, they are nasty?" I giggled as I asked her again," Yea, I know, but you liked It didn't you?"

She just giggled, but didn't answer.

I washed and kissed the backs of her thighs, knees, cafes, and down to her feet. I turned her around washed and kissed up her legs. As I got to her thighs she was trembling and moaning, "Oh God Honey, what are you doing to me?"

When I started washing and kissing the insides of thighs. She was panting and mumbling, "Oh God Honey, please stop it... It's so dirty and perverted; you shouldn't be doing those things to me."

That's when I realized just how sexually inhibited and innocent she really was.

Oh my God, I though to myself, she's never been eaten! I got even more turned on knowing that I was going to give her a new sexual pleasure.

Rosemarie had her hands on top of my head as I kissed and sucked on the creamy soft flesh of her inner tights. When I started kissing and licking around her plump vagina. She entangled her fingers in my hair, and unconsciously, started to rock her hips back and forth rubbing her sweet musty smelling snatch against my face.

I took the soapy warm wet wash clothe and pressed it firmly against her vagina causing Rosemarie to gasp for breath panting passionately," Oh God Honey Please don't do that. It's so nasty, Ohhh you shouldn't. Ahhh, ahhh, Ohhh God that feels so good... please don't stop..."

I dropped the wash clothe and spread her inner pussy lips open with my thumbs, I licked her slit from back to front, than back down to her tunnel of love. I darted my tongue into her, causing her to moan and groan uncontrollably uttering a lot of, "Mmm's and ahhh's."

I lapped up and down her snatch a few more times. As I kissed the front of her cunt, I could feel Rosemarie's legs beginning to quiver. I heard her mumbling and panting," Oh God, no don't do that, ahhh, ohhh nooo, don't..."

I ignored her and gently pushed the hood over her clitoris back, exposing her swollen pink pearl. I tenderly kissed her swollen clit and gently licked it up and down, and round and round.

Rosemarie tried to protest, but her words of protest, failed as I continued to lick her engorged clitoris bring her to first oral orgasm.

Rosemarie went nuts, pulling my hair, trying to shove my head further between her soft warm thighs as she bucked her pelvis wildly against my face, mumbling incoherently.

Her whole body was convulsing as her orgasm over took her.

She was still mumbling as she pushed my head from between her quivering thighs, and slid down the wall of the shower until she was sitting on the floor in front of me, gasping and panting, as she tried to get her breath back.

I smiled at her as I asked, "Did you like that Honey?" She just nodded her head up and down in answer to my question. Rosemarie looked up into my eyes, wrapped her arms around my neck, put her head on my shoulder and mumbled something, about me not listening to her!

After a while she took her head off my shoulder, sucked her breath and said, "Oh God Honey, you are such a pervert, but that was absolutely incredible. I never did that before. Now I want to do that to you. Stand up, and tell me what to do?"

"Okay," I said, as I stood up and starred down at her, for a moment, and then I said," Honey, just do what comes naturally!"

As I stood there in front of her, Rosemarie moved around and sat up on her heels. She looked up at me. Then she looked at my swollen dong. Shrugged her shoulders, grabbed my penis looked at it strangely! Leaned over, kissed the tip of my dick, looked up at me again, then she licked it under the knob like it was a big red lollipop.

Rosemarie curiously pushed my dick upward against my abdomen, and glanced at my balls. She looked into my eyes as she licked my hairy testicles, then she sucked one of my nuts into her mouth, and moaned," Mmmm."

I closed my eyes as she sucked on my balls, first one then on the other. The next thing I knew she was instinctively licking up the shaft.

As she rubbed her cheek against the side of my cock, she looked into my eyes, as if waiting for instructions, but when none were forthcoming. She licked around under the enlarged swollen head of my cock, causing me to groan, "AHHHH put it in your mouth and suck it."

She ginned up at me mischievously as she licked up, and then down, the length of my cock again, and asked," am I doing this right?"

"Ooooh yesss Rosemarie keep doing what you're doing!" I groaned,

She looked at me with a wicked smile on her face and a sparkle in her big beautiful brown eyes.

As she flicked the tip of her tongue against the head of my dick, then she swirled it around the head. She looked at me mischievously again, licked her lips, opened her mouth and slowly teasingly eased the head of my cock into her warm wet mouth. Then she began sucking on it, like it was a big thick Popsicle.

The wicked erotic stimulations she was giving me with her soft lips wrapped around my pulsing pole with her soft tongue, rubbing back and forth under the head of cock as she bobbed her head up and down on my aching cock, were causing me to groan uncontrollably moaning," OH God Yesss, that's it."

She was softly moaning, "Mmm, mmm, as she sucked my cock. Every now and then I'd push my dick a little too far into her mouth, causing her gulp, gag, and drool. She'd pull her mouth off my dong and wipe her teary eyes and the salvia off her mouth, with the back of her hand. Then she'd go right back down on it.

I was losing it quickly and started begging her to suck it, harder and faster. She obliged the next thing I knew I felt the rumbling in my balls, as my orgasm was rapidly building up, in my nuts. I could the feel my sperm starting to erupt in my testicles and begin to spurt up the shaft of my cock.

I closed my eyes, leaned my head back, as my orgasm overtook me. The first blast of my jizz went right down her throat. She gulped and gagged as she sucked it down. Then she quickly pulled her head back, popping my sperm spurting dick out of her mouth.

I reached down and stroked my cock to finish my orgasm. I didn't think I was ever going to stop coming, I kept stroking and shooting gobs and gobs sperm out the end of dick, splattering my huge load of semen, all over her.

When I finally stopped ejaculating and opened my eyes. I looked down at Rosemarie, and seen the mess I made all over her face. She had sperm in her hair, a big gob of cum was hanging off the tip of her nose. She had jizz all over her cheeks and mouth. She even had some of my jizz dripping off her chin onto her chest and tits.

Rosemarie was looking up at me, with a startled surprised look on her face, it wasn't a happy look, or a pissed off look! She just didn't look pleased...

I was exhausted, I couldn't seem to catch my breath, but I couldn't help myself, and I burst out laughing, as I looked down at her.

She made a face at me, and then she said in serious voice," We are never going to do that perverted stuff again!" then she started laughing too, in spite of herself.

I turned around and slid down the shower wall and sat down on the floor beside her. I put my arm around her and pulled her against me. We just sat there for a few minutes with the warm water running over our bodies.

Rosemarie and I quickly became friends. But we had our differences; we had a lot of differences.

Then I met her parents and everything turned to shit and our problems really began.

But that's another long story.

The End

Well folks, I hope you all enjoyed my story, and that I kept you interested until the end

Please give me five stars and leave me a little note telling me what you liked and disliked about my story.

However, that besides grammar punctuation and spelling; I stink at that stuff. However, I do proof my stories; repeatedly trying to fine my many mistakes and correct them. I also use the tools on my Microsoft Work processor trying to eliminate as many of my mistakes as I possible can.

12