A Dance

Story Info
Prom offers chance for new relationship to begin.
3.9k words
4.35
57.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chicklet
Chicklet
231 Followers

Molly smiled weakly at her friend on the dance floor. Brenda looked so happy, dancing with her boyfriend, that Molly could almost forget her depression. Molly picked up her glass and took another sip of the punch, running her eyes around the gym.

The decorations looked cheap and shabby. Molly had no idea what anyone saw in these events. In truth, she had spent most of High School avoiding dances for just this reason. When Kenny had asked her to the prom she had been excited, though. Putting all thoughts of how childish and cliché the senior prom was, she had gone out with her best friend and picked out a dress. For the first time in four years she was actually wearing a dress, but it was okay, because she was going to prom with Kenny.

And then Kenny had dumped her.

Less than a month after her eighteenth birthday and only two days before what Molly's mother was referring to the biggest day of her life, Molly's boyfriend had dumped her for the head cheerleader. Not that anyone would blame him; Molly's dark complexion and shy demeanor were completely outshone by Kimberly Collins. Kimberly was the perfect example of a blonde cheerleader; straight, bright yellow hair, wide blue eyes, and huge breasts that Molly had heard had cost Kimberly's family a pretty penny.

So why anyone would think that the senior prom was romantic, Molly could not fathom.

Across the room, Kenny laughed so loud that Molly could hear him over the band. Almost impressive, she thought. Kenny stood arm in arm with Kimberly, surrounded by the jocks and other cheerleaders.

"Is this seat taken?"

Molly looked up in surprise. She pushed her glasses up her nose a bit and shook her head slightly, brown curls brushing against her neck as she did so.

The young man took a seat across the table and looked out at the crowd of dancing students.

"You have to wonder," he said, "What any of them are getting out of this."

Molly tilted her head in curiosity, but didn't say anything. She looked down at the white tablecloth and picked at her nails.

"I mean," the boy said, "They're dancing with each other. They're going to remember this night for the rest of their lives. But what's the point?"

"The point is that it's the senior prom," Molly said halfheartedly. "It's romantic."

"I don't think it's that romantic," the boy said.

"Neither do I," Molly agreed. "But I might think differently if I were out there, rather than sitting here."

The boy smiled, and Molly looked at his face. She hadn't seen him before, she thought. He was defiantly not the kind of boy she would have remembered, though. He had rather plain, average features. He was as unnoticeable as Molly herself was.

He pushed a strand of dark hair away from his green eyes, and looked at Molly.

"You don't know me, do you?" he asked suspiciously.

Molly shook her head, blushing.

"Dan. Dan Johnson."

Molly smiled slightly and shook her head again.

"I'm sorry," she apologized. "I'm not very good with names, and I sort of keep to myself anyway…so I don't really remember anyone…"

"It's okay," Dan interrupted. "I don't mind. I'm not very noticeable."

Molly was surprised to hear him use exactly what she'd been thinking, but tried to shrug it off.

"Aren't you here with someone?" she asked.

"No," he said. "My parents had to force me to come. They think that it's not healthy for me to stay home from every school event. I think that they're stupid, though. The events, not my parents."

"My parents say the same thing, but it was Brenda that made me come," Molly nodded her head over towards her friend, who was gyrating on her boyfriend in time to the music. "My ex boyfriend wanted me to come, so I had the ticket."

"Your ex?" Dan raised his eyebrows.

"He broke up with me a couple of days ago." To Molly's horror, she felt tears building up in her eyes. She took off her glasses and wiped the bottoms of her eyes quickly with her fingers, struggling to gain control over herself. She had wasted enough time on Kenny; she didn't need to be thinking about him now.

"That prick," Dan mumbled, glaring over to the group of people surrounding Kenny.

"You know him?"

"Used to be my friend, back during freshman year…then he made all those," Dan nodded towards the group, "All those friends, and sort of ditched me."

"That's what he did to me, too. I don't know what I ever saw in him."

Dan looked Molly in the eyes, smiling slightly.

"I guess it's sort of selfish of me to be glad that he dumped you," he said softly.

Molly felt her cheeks turning red and looked down at the table again. Her fingers twisted with each other and she thought about the bright red color of her punch. It was so dark, but so bright. The soft light from the dim room collected in her cup and played around with each other, twisting in the fluid. It was quite sensual.

"Do you want to dance?" asked Dan.

Molly took a deep breath, still staring down. Her belly was doing flip-flops, tightening around the little bit of food inside her. It felt like butterflies were taking flight in her body, a sensation that she'd heard of, but had never really experienced.

She shook her head, indicating that she didn't want to.

"I don't know how to dance," she whispered.

"Look at them," Dan motioned towards the group of students. "They don't know how to dance, either. They're just standing in place and swaying…that's really all that there is to it."

Molly looked at the crowd out of the corner of her eye. Unfortunately, the couple right in front of them happened to be Kenny and Kimberly. Molly shut her eyes tight and shook her head again.

"Oh well," said Dan, sighing. "Maybe later?"

"Maybe," Molly mumbled, watching the swirls in her cup again. "Just not right now, okay?"

"It's okay," Dan reassured her. "I don't want you to dance with me if you don't want to."

The two sat in silence for a while. The band stopped playing their song and switched to a livelier one, the crowd beginning to jump up and down to the music in a chaotic dance.

"Want to go outside?" Dan asked. "It's getting a little noisy in here."

Molly nodded her head and stood up. Dan offered his arm, but Molly didn't take it. The offer touched her, though. She smiled warmly into his face and followed him to the side door, escaping out of the loud room into the parking lot.

Outside, the cool air wisped against Molly's hot cheeks, causing them to turn red. The beat of the music could be heard, but it wasn't so loud and intrusive. Dan leaned his tall form against the building, and pulled out a cigarette, offering Molly the package. Molly shook her head, and leaned against the brick as well, staring at the night sky.

Dan struck a match and lit his cigarette, taking a deep draw of it. Molly's nostrils filled with the smell, and she wrinkled her nose slightly. She didn't like the smell, didn't like the cigarette, but didn't say anything. She didn't want to offend Dan.

"It's nice out," she commented.

Dan nodded, holding his cigarette between his fingers and looking up at the stars.

"I wish I lived further away from the city, so that I could see more of them," Molly sighed. She closed her eyes and thought about the sky filled with a blanket of stars.

"My parents live outside of the city," Dan said. "We have a big piece of property out there, and a house that my grandfather built. You can lay in the field, on a blanket, and look up at the sky all night."

"That sounds great," Molly said. "I'd like to live someplace like that."

Dan tossed his cigarette onto the ground and snuffed it with his foot. He smoothed the front of his tux, and looked at Molly.

"Would you like to see it?" He smiled.

Molly blushed again, but did not move her gaze from his. "Some day," she replied.

"Good enough for me," Dan said, his eyes twinkling. "Some day I will take you there, and we will lay a blanket out on the grass. We'll bring ourselves a midnight picnic and lay under the stars, feeding each other until morning."

Molly liked the idea, and nodded her head.

"You look good tonight, you know," Dan said softly, reaching his arm out towards Molly.

Molly looked down at her green dress, thinking that it looked out of place on her thin body.

"Sitting there, at that little table, you looked like nothing I'd ever seen."

Blood rushed to Molly's cheeks again, and she found herself smiling at the compliment.

"I haven't worn a dress since I was a little girl," she mumbled. "I feel a little out of place in this one."

"You look good, no matter what you're wearing," Dan said. His hand touched Molly's curly hair softly, brushing it away from her round face. "I always see you in class, and you look so good…but I'm always too afraid to say anything."

"Why?" Molly asked. "You could say hi, or talk to me."

"You don't even notice I'm there," Dan smiled.

"It's not that I didn't notice you were there," Molly said, ashamed. "I don't notice anything, really. I just try to look at my books and nothing else."

"I wish that I had said something. Maybe then you would have come to the prom with me, and not have been sitting at that table looking so sad."

Molly smiled and looked up at Dan. He looked good, standing in the soft light. His features weren't as plain as she'd thought before, his eyes were soft, his lips generous, and his hair almost feathery in its long cut. The tuxedo made him look very grown up, very mature, and Molly found herself staring at his chest.

The music coming from the gym changed to a slow rhythm, a slow dance, and Molly took a deep breath, gathering all her courage.

"Would you like to dance?" she asked him.

Dan smiled and took another step towards her, so that his body was right in front of her small one. Molly awkwardly put her hands on his hips, and moved close to him. She began to sway slowly in time to the music.

His hands rested on her shoulders, and then moved slowly down her back, caressing her thin frame. Molly's breasts pushed against his chest, and she could feel her nipples rubbing against the thin fabric of her bra. She took a stuttering breath, her lips parting slightly, and rested her cheek against his shoulder.

Dan smelled good, his scent filling her nostrils and seeming to clear her head. She shut her eyes and concentrated on feeling his body against hers.

The hands on her back tickled her slightly, rubbing against her dress and massaging the muscles underneath lightly. She moaned softly into Dan's neck, parting her lips and kissing him softly.

Molly's boldness surprised her. She had never felt this way about a boy, had never moved so quickly, but for some reason she was doing it now. And it felt good.

Dan moved one of his hands away from Molly's back and caressed her hair again, running his fingers through its thickness. He combed it lightly, and Molly thought that she had never felt anything so sensual. She swayed softly against his body, feeling a small bulge in his pants against her hip. That made her smile, and she kissed him again on the neck, lingeringly, sucking a little bit and flicking his hot skin with her tongue.

The music stopped, but Molly didn't even notice. She tried to move even closer to Dan, almost trying to become one with him. A tingling sensation had begun between her legs, and she rubbed her pubic mound against Dan's leg, brushing against the bulge in his pants. His moan filled her ear, and she moved her lips up to his face.

His kiss was electrifying, his soft lips pressed against hers. His hand caressed her cheek, and rubbed the side of her mouth. Molly parted her lips, and allowed him to slip his warm tongue inside her mouth. The tip of his tongue teased her lips, and slid across the smooth edges of her teeth.

Molly's whole body thrust towards him, giving itself to him. She allowed his tongue to move into her mouth and play with her own, the two stroking each other.

Their bodies had stopped swaying, and were only thrusting, now. Her hips ground against his, the fabric between them was frustrating Molly. She could feel her panties, moist, clinging to her pussy.

"You are so great, Molly," Dan whispered.

Molly chuckled at the cliché, but ground her hips into him again.

"You make me feel so good, Dan," she said.

"I'm glad," he murmured. "You deserve to feel good."

"Take me to your place," Molly suggested. "I want to lay out on the grass and look at the stars with you, like you said."

Dan nodded into Molly's neck, and forced himself to pull away from her. Molly's body felt cold without his pressed against it, and she shivered both from the cool night and from her arousal. She could almost smell the scent of her pussy wafting up from underneath her skirt. Dan smiled at her, and she thought that maybe he was thinking the same thing. He grabbed her hand, and they walked through the cars to his Toyota.

Unlocking the door for her, Dan bowed playfully and helped her inside, making sure that she was in securely before shutting the door and walking to the driver's side. Molly shifted in her seat, pressing her legs tightly together. She held her arms around her body as Dan sat down and started the engine. Molly didn't know why she was driving away from the dance with this boy; she just knew that it felt right. It felt better than anything had in a long time, and she smiled and glanced at him again.

They were quiet on the drive to his house. Molly's body hadn't calmed down at all, and she kept picturing things in her mind. She saw herself lying down on the grass, his body on top of hers, his hands touching her skin. Kenny had done that, had touched her, had rolled on top of her and taken her body. He had been her first, and she felt dirty, thinking about him. Molly switched her thoughts back to Dan, back to his soft lips on hers, his leg between her legs while she had rubbed herself on him. Her juices began to flow again and she shifted in the seat, her legs rubbing her pussy.

"Here we are," Dan said, pulling down a dark road. A house sat at the end, a large porch, with a bright porch light illuminating the front yard. "Home sweet home."

"It's beautiful," Molly said, looking at the large house in front of her.

"Wait in the car while I go grab a blanket. My parents are probably sleeping, and I don't want to wake them up."

Molly nodded, and Dan practically ran into the house. She watched him disappear behind the door, and shifted in her seat again. Her legs spread slightly apart, and she reached down and rubbed herself through the dress. Molly's leg muscles tightened as she touched herself, and she wished that Dan were there right then.

As if on cue, Dan came back out of the house, a blanket in his arms. He motioned for her to get out of the car, and she did, shutting the door as softly as possible.

Molly picked up her skirts and practically skipped over to Dan. She was so excited about going out into that field with him. It seemed so romantic. He smiled at her, and bent down to kiss her again, softly brushing his lips against her neck and moving up towards her lips where he licked slightly at her large bottom lip.

"Come on," he whispered, putting one of his arms around her.

The two of them walked away from the house, until the light was far off in the distance. Darkness surrounded them, and there was no light except for that shining off the stars. Molly bent her head back and looked at them as they walked, until Dan stopped and removed his arm from around her.

"This is a good place," he said, looking around. He shook out the large blanket, and placed it over the grass. Smiling at Molly, he sat down on it, and then lay back with his arms crossed behind his head.

Molly smoothed out her dress and lay beside him, scooting her body close to his. She rested her head on his arm, and took a whiff of his hair. The smells around her were so fresh, the clean scent of his hair, the smell of the grass, the air away from most of the pollution of the city.

"It's so beautiful," she whispered, looking up at the stars.

"See that one there?" Dan moved one of his arms to point at a constellation. "That's the Big Bear."

"I thought it was the Big Dipper," Molly frowned.

"It's that, too," Dan laughed. He pointed out a couple more. Molly shut her eyes and concentrated on the sound of his voice.

"What are you thinking about?" Dan asked, softly.

"You," Molly answered honestly. "When you came up to me at the dance, I was so nervous. And now I feel like I've known you all of my life."

"I'm glad you feel that way," Dan smiled. He rolled over to his side, looking down at Molly's sweet face. "You are so beautiful," he said, again.

Molly lifted her lips towards his, seizing him in a kiss, and wrapped her arms around his waist. She pulled him down, on top of her, and lifted a leg to wrap around his own two.

Dan groaned, and broke away.

He knelt on top of her, legs spread, straddling her stomach. His hands moved through her hair, and then down her face and neck to her breasts, which he rubbed through the thick dress. Molly moaned and lifted her chest up towards his hands. She raised her shoulders and struggled to reach the clasps behind her, but, frustrated, gave up.

"Let me help," Dan whispered, turning her over between his legs.

Molly lay on her stomach, her head in her arms, as Dan's soft hands undid the back of her dress. She allowed him to help her out of the top of it, the fabric bunching up underneath her breasts, and turned back around to face him. Molly pulled her bra up over her head, exposing her bare breasts. The creamy globes tensed, the air chilling them.

Dan smiled, his hands caressing the soft mounds and flicking the nipples. Molly's nipples were large and growing stiff in the cool air. Goosebumps were popping up on her small breasts, and Dan chuckled softly.

"I've got to keep you warm," he said, moving his mouth down to her breasts.

When Dan's lips locked over her nipple, Molly almost squealed in pleasure, giggling softly. His tongue flicked against the tip, tickling her. She pushed her hips up towards him, her body gyrating as it had when they were dancing. Molly's hands reached up to Dan's hair, and slid through the soft stuff while he suckled on her.

"Dan," she whimpered. "I…I…" She trailed off, unsure how to finish her sentence, just gasping with the pleasure of his lips against her breast.

His teeth nipped lightly at her nipple and Molly squealed again, her hands tightening in his hair. She felt him sigh against her breast and felt his hands slide down her body until they reached his pants.

Dan's fingers fumbled with his fly, and finally got it undone. He slipped out of his pants, releasing her breasts to pull off his shoes and socks. Molly slipped the rest of the way out of her dress, kicking off her sandals and pulling her wet panties down her legs. She set her clothes in a pile next to her on the blanket, and lay nude in the starlight as she watched Dan strip off his shirt.

He undid the buttons swiftly, and pulled his arms out of the sleeves. His chest was smooth and looked soft, his small brown nipples hard nubs on his chest. There were few hairs, but those were sparsely spread over his chest, and around his nipples. His belly was flat, his belly button round, and a small trail of hair led down to his pubic area.

Dan's erect cock bulged up from the bush of wiry hair, and Molly smiled at it. She reached down and gripped it in her hand, pumping it softly.

The cock was hot against her palm, and she grinned up at Dan. His mouth was parted slightly as he looked down at her creamy body. Her breasts sat pertly on her slim upper body, her waist curving softly and her legs parted, allowing him a peek at her pink pussy lips. Dan groaned and dropped down, pushing her underneath him, and he kissed her soft neck.

Chicklet
Chicklet
231 Followers
12