A Dance for Gina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

.

"Oh God!" she wailed helplessly succumbing to the delightful pleasures.

Driven wild by her unnatural desires Gina wantonly thrust her groin against the other girl's firm thigh in time with the music beat until she felt an investigating hand begin slowly gliding down between their damp bodies. She froze shaking in fevered anticipation as over her ribs then down the curve of her belly it went as her trembling form was confidently explored. As the fingers passed her navel on their downward trip she felt the girl pull her thigh back from her raging tender pussy, she gasped and shivered in hopeful anticipation. The girl moved to kiss her and she responded wildly pulling the girl's lips to hers and began kissing her deeply and passionately.

Little of her cries of pleasure escaped the heated kiss, what did was swallowed in the pounding music. Hidden from the surrounding dancers the hand moved smoothly between her hot thighs to secretly caress her boiling crotch through her sodden clothing. The very idea that the girl was bold enough and that she was so aroused enough to let her touch her like that in such a public place thrilled Gina incredibly. Gently at first the long nimble fingers began toying with her engorged flesh through the thin barrier of her dress and panties. Appreciatively overexcited Gina moaned with pleasure into Raven's hungry passionate kiss as their lips and tongues danced together. Her legs shook so much she was all but incapable of dancing, pulling the girl close she wrapped her arms about her and dug her nails into the soft leather of her dress passionately. Immediately she did so the girl must have took it as encouragement, for the hand stroking between her thighs became far more active, its fingers caressed Gina harder pushing her dress and panties into the flowing wetness of her exquisitely aching pussy in it's eager exploration. Such excitement as Gina now felt was far beyond anything she could have dreamt of never mind expected, she shuddered with trusting pleasure as the girl toyed with her.

Her hand snaked up the blonde's back to grip her by the neck; abruptly Raven broke away from the kiss as she did so leaving the poor girl whimpering and breathless. Pulling the girl's head back she stared into the flushed excited visage knowing the look of conquest in her green eyes tortured Gina as she toyed with the girl. She voraciously absorbed the waves of sexual emotions that flowed from the hapless girl as she teasingly played with the blonde's over aroused sex. Raven's eyes danced mischievously as she intimately and secretly caressed her prey for both of them now knew that Gina was putty in her hands. Almost as excited as her victim she was torn between wanting to take the girl now, right here or keeping her to be consumed later at leisure. Blocking her own desires for a while Raven removed her hand from between the girl's thighs and heard the cry of frustrated disappointment from the agonisingly aroused blonde. Taking check of her own excitement Raven laughed to herself, she relished the ultimate power of control and domination she had over so many of these mere mortal people. Soon the girl would irrevocably be hers to do with as she wished, for now though she was her next most succulent repast. Far too delectable a morsel to be squandered furtively here and now Raven decided to take her later but to satisfy curiosity and appease her desires a little she would have a little taster.

Her mind swam in aroused turmoil Gina's distress at the broken caress was short-lived, as the blinding strobe continued to flash they stood still amongst the oblivious dancers, still held by the neck in the girl's strong but comfortable grip she gazed haplessly into the green orbs as she felt the girl's other hand at work. Between them long fingers were nimbly undoing one of the buttons low down on the front of her dress then furtively they slipped inside the damp fabric to explore. Still locked on the girl's eyes her expressive grey blue eyes opened wide with shock when she felt the hot fingers dancing on her bare thighs above her pale blue stocking tops. There was no respite, the intruding hand was exploring further, moving rapidly up the curves of her thigh past her lacy suspender strap across her belly to the front of her lacy panties. The long nails were now rasping over her wet swollen lips through the lace and cotton to send exquisite thrills through Gina who finally broke the stare to look about the crowded floor in terror. She realised the pair of them were surrounded by the dancing throng and might as well have been invisible as no one even seemed to notice them never mind what was happening between them.

Gina closed her eyes partially to shut out the sight of the crowds around them and immersed herself in the girl's delicious caress knowing she couldn't stop her lover now no matter how scared of discovery she might be. Pathetically she cried out and grasped Ravens shoulders pulling the two of them closer once more as the girl's exploring fingers slipped inside her panties. Once inside the elasticated waistband the hand eased down through her moist pubic hair to tightly cup the highly stimulated mound of slippery over sensitive flesh that nestled there. Shuddering with pleasure Gina whimpered holding Raven tightly against her as she was immediately entered easily and deeply by two of the girl's long nailed fingers. Unable to prevent it she felt the first delicious if weak orgasmic spasm mushroom through her, it spread outward from her pubis irresistibly urging her on. Gina began pumping her hips wildly against the girl's hand as she came almost instantly, stifling her cries of pleasure against the girl's shoulder she clung onto her lover as the climax tore through her. Hidden in the pulsing strobe light she came hard and fast as the waves of orgasm were let loose to play havoc in her nervous system.

Whilst she was enjoying the slowly fading aftermath of her extraordinary orgasm Gina raised her eyes to look at her lovers face. It shone with perspiration and burnt with a demonic lust that filled Gina with an intoxicatingly frightful mix of fear and want as it dipped a little. Slowly the invasive hand moved and after effortlessly extracting it's fingers from her it then slid deeper between her spread thighs. Gina felt the girl's long nailed thumb being eased into her welcoming excitedly tender vagina, she gasped as nimble slippery fingers slid agilely on a filmy mix of her copious excitement and perspiration between her buttocks. Her anus was pleasurably teased in small circles by a persistent digit that was already well lubricated by her own copious sexual juices, relentlessly it increased pressure until her sphincter yielded and it entered her.

.

As she was exquisitely abused Gina's hands fell limply to hold Raven loosely about her slender waist and she leant back gazing into the girl's fiery green eyes, even in the pulsing strobe light they burnt through her. A thrill sped through her body as she felt Raven's muscles tense; the girl began applying upward pressure forcing the intrusive finger and thumb deeper into her. Feeling the girl's studded leather wristband bite into her soft flesh grinding against her clitoris as she was spiked even deeper made her gasp and moan even more excitedly. She felt an intensely exciting bond between them that flowed like electricity as the leather-clad girl flexed her muscles, something was strange and unnatural about the situation that Gina both could not and did not desire to understand.

Raven's unimaginable strength lifted Gina until she was on tiptoes; there skewered on the girl's digits she hung for a moment amongst the unseeing preoccupied crowd. Highlighted by the flashing strobe lights, bathed in pure rapture as incredible as it seemed to Gina, her feet slowly left the dance floor. Gina's adoring gaze flitted back and forth between the girl's full red lips and her wickedly glittering big green eyes; her heart pounded in her excitedly as she hung expectantly knowing somehow that there was more to come. As yet unknown incredible pleasure was guaranteed her, she could see it in the girl's eyes as she gazed down on Raven's radiant angelic face.

As if she had been commanded Gina's excited eyes were drawn to Raven's smiling soft inviting pouting lips, which parted tantalisingly slowly. Mesmerised she stared in silent awe at the long white fangs that glittered menacingly between them in the strobe light. Strangely she felt no fear at all as Raven's free hand began casually brushing the damp blonde curls away from her sweat beaded throat. In fact overwhelmed with excitement Gina found herself leaning her head away trustingly exposing her long slender neck to the creature's gently stroking fingers. Held dangling in the air by the girls extraordinary strength for what seemed ages her pulse raced heartily while her excitement grew to fever pitch she eagerly awaited Raven's next move. Breathless she hung speared upon the girl's finger and thumb whimpering quietly unheard amongst the tumultuous din of the disco music and frenzied movements of the throng.

The mesmerising hold the girl had on her gaze was suddenly withdrawn, at once Gina's head lolled back and she gazed about her. It was as though her recent orgasm or the waves of rapture that currently flowed from her had fuelled the unseeing throngs excitement. As her rolling eyes darted about many of the couples had become engaged in activities that were far more intimate than dancing. Suddenly her wandering attention refocused itself upon her own plight for she could sense something was about to happen. She was being drawn forwards and lowered toward the creature's waiting fangs. Her legs were useless, they had no strength now and unable to support her weight they hung useless and limp beneath her, she was doomed.

Soft hot lips moved to brush her throat as she was drawn closer to the girl; she felt them as they opened wide drawing her eager tingling flesh into them. Wrapping her arms about the girl she sighed with pleasure relishing the intensity of the intimate contact between them. This was the most erotic of love bites Gina had experienced she held her breath and her eager heart pounded wildly as she awaited the inevitable pain. There was little discomfort at all as her heightened senses both heard and felt the needle sharp fangs pierce her hot flesh cleanly releasing their venom into her on the initial bite. Around the bite on her throat an intense ball of nerve shattering pleasure grew to an almost unbearable level until it suddenly burst and showered through her whole body like an electrical storm. For what seemed an eternity the bolts of agonising pleasure were repeatedly overloading her already frantic nervous system. Totally overwhelmed Gina wailed pathetically as she was repeatedly wracked by spasms of incapacitating rapture dangling defenceless against the creature as it fed from her wound.

As her far flung senses returned Gina became aware of the crowds still dancing and groping one another all around the two of them, apparently still in apparent total oblivion of what had just occurred. She was reeling like a drunk, unsteady she realised that she knelt on her knees in the middle of the dance floor, the girl stood a small way off wiping smears of red from around her smiling mouth. Her intensely bright green eyes now sparkled with a satisfied twinkle in her flushed face as she silently offered her slender hand to Gina. Shuffling forward and taking it without thinking Gina became immediately aware of its sticky wetness and realised that it was covered with her own copious love juices. With assistance Gina stood on wobbly legs, in silence she was led away from the dance floor. Without delay the girl drew her along, winding her way through the bustling nightclub to a door that was boldly marked in red

"Private."

In overawed silence Gina watched numbly as the leather-clad girl tapped a code into the security keypad beside the door, the door swung open and the girl gestured for her to follow as she slipped through it. Without pausing to ponder her fate or worry Gina followed the girl through the door. With a heavy solid thud it shut behind them automatically cutting out most of the club noise instantly. Her legs had regained some of their strength as she followed the girl along the dimly lit corridor past several doors. They paused outside what was clearly a heavy-duty security door while the girl once again tapped a code into the keypad beside it. When it opened she was led into a plush well furnished but windowless office. Lit only by a single low wattage wall lamp the office had a warm snug feel to it. The music from the club faded to a dull thumping heartbeat like rhythm as the heavy door shut behind them a moment later with a hydraulic whoosh.

Standing in the middle of the softly lit private inner sanctum of the office Gina turned to face the door and Raven who was fiddling with the control panel. Her control over her muscles seemingly vanished, some primitive urge to flee futilely fought to make itself heard, instinct took over and tried o trigger a flee mechanism, she found herself staggering backwards for several steps. As Raven turned to face her she halted, now immobile and defenceless Gina felt herself silently quivering with unnatural expectation as the girl stared at her in silence. The look of ravenous desire on her gorgeous face said all there was to say, it told Gina that this bizarre encounter was far from over. Already tonight she had experienced such indescribable pleasure and also been subjected to an inexplicable display of supernatural power. What she saw in the glittering emerald gaze left Gina without doubt knowing even more was to come, very soon.

Frozen helplessly to the spot she watched as the girl strutted over, she drew closer, smiling triumphantly as she approached. Helpless to resist she could only watch enthralled as the creature reached out with long slender heavily ringed fingers to lightly caress her heaving breasts. Captivated Gina's eyes watched the incredibly long black lacquered nails of Raven's forefingers trace feather light circles around the prominent bulge of her highly excited aurolae and hard nipples. Impetuously she thrust them out eager for the girl's attentions, her breasts insistently straining against the moist thin cotton of her perspiration soaked dress. Low sighs of enraptured pleasure escaped Gina's lips as the girl's wonderfully gifted hands spread to softly caress her more firmly. Closing her eyes as she was being fondled Gina felt the unstoppable aching lust rising progressively within her once again as the hands slipped from her breasts up beneath her blonde curls to caress her shoulders.

Almost mindless with rapture Gina felt Raven's fingers hook beneath the damp fabric of her dress at both shoulders then bunch to grasp it. Somehow sensing what was about to happen her heart lurched and she braced herself expectantly. Suddenly the girl jerked her arms back, the relatively weak stitching of Gina's dress ripped easily apart across her shoulders and from armpit to waistband down the seams. As the girl continued to pull the buttons popped open, several of them tore free scattering about the room. The loud tearing noise startled Gina back to the present as her dress was destroyed but she was incapable of reacting in defence even if she had wished. The top half of her dress was rent apart and when Raven released it the fabric fell loosely about her waist held up only by the thin gold belt she wore. Her unprotected breasts glowed softly in the warm low light that came from a single dim wall light, as she stood exposed before Raven. The knowledge that she would willingly give or do anything the creature demanded of her without doubt excited Gina even further. Her heart pounded insanely while she watched trembling and dry mouthed as Raven smiled wickedly then very slowly unzipped the black leather dress from the top down to the hem. Gina's thoughts raced wildly as she watched the girl slip the dresses straps off her shoulders to let it fall from her. Striking a majestic pose that would normally have made Gina laugh the girl stood proudly before her dressed only in black thigh high boots, stockings, suspenders and jewellery.

Instead of laughing Gina stood adoringly before Raven enviously admired the smaller girl's lithe athletic gorgeous irresistible body. Her gaze wandered down from the perfectly conical breasts tipped with brown pointed hard teats over the smooth firm belly to stare at the girl's hairless mound that she suddenly and desperately longed to touch. Already pounding as if ready to burst Gina's eager heart lurched again in her breast when she found herself suddenly reaching out nervously with both trembling hands to touch the girl's breasts. As she did so she looked deep into Raven's burning eyes and her gaze was ensnared. Watching for the faintest hint of displeasure in the twinkling green pools Gina began stroking the soft smooth firm flesh, her trembling fingers rasped over the stiff hard rubbery nipples seeing the girl twitch at her first tentative caress.

Encouraged by this, feeling more confident she looked down then bent her head eager to kiss her breasts twin perfection. As her full excited lips devoured a nut-brown sweat salty teat hungrily she breathed in the heady aroma of leather and sweat. Encouraged she felt the creatures hands caress on her bare back running up into her damp blonde curls to pull her head closer. Sucking hard she drew as much of the girl's breast into her open mouth as she could and attacked the firm rubbery teat with her tongue repeatedly. Somehow Gina could sense the change in the girl's behaviour as she became more and more excited. Gina yelped as her hair was seized roughly, she was forced deliberately slowly to her knees before Raven. All this time Gina was allowed to kiss and lick the girl's hot smooth leather and musk perfumed skin. Lower and lower Gina's head was guided, down over the girl's ribs, her tummy, her hips and abdomen. All the time Gina kissed and licked the girl's salty skin until as she neared Raven's mound only to be pulled away. Her eyes were presented with the creature's sex held as it was, mere inches from her lips and she couldn't believe how strongly she felt the desire to bury her face in it. Sensing by the forbidding way the girl held her back Gina had to force herself not to reach up and touch the peach's inviting softness with her fingers.

The girl's pussy seemed to quiver with lust as Gina admired its delightfulness she noted how the unusually large reddened clitoris thrust out angrily from between the otherwise smooth perfect slit. The as she knelt watching enthralled the girl's wet swollen inner labia suddenly began to blossom forth from the glistening slit As the girl's inner labia opened petal like they seemed to beckon irresistibly for her attentions. As she felt the girls grip change from holding her head away to a gentle pushing Gina‘s arms slipped instinctively around the girl's firm thighs anchoring herself as she nervously prepared to taste a girl's pussy for the first time.

Cautiously Gina kissed around the girl's thighs and belly once again breathing in the intoxicating faint smell of leather mixed with the girl's excited odour although all she really wanted was to plunge straight in. Hesitantly she pecked around and about the offered sex at first thinking to draw out the girl's pleasure but Raven soon pulled her head insistently against her mound before she was ready. Gina's nose was suffocatingly crushed into the girl's hot wetness as her face was plunged into the girl's dripping pussy. When the girl's thick copious juices ran into her nostrils it's musky sweet strong scent permeated Gina's nostrils and she was forced to open her mouth to breathe. Ravens excited intoxicating fluids flowed in swamping her tongue with their exquisite flavour. Greedily she licked searching for more nectar between the girl's soft lips and they flowered forth even more, distending and oozing fluid generously in response as Gina eagerly probed more deeply with her eager tongue. Pressing her face firmly to the hot wetness between the girl's thighs Gina gorged herself on Raven's liquid excitement. Her lips attempted to clamp tightly around the girls sex but Gina could feel the cooling rivulets of the girl's escaping thick fluids running thickly down her own hot neck and breasts. Feeling the girl begin to buck against her mouth Gina recognised the first sign of an approaching climax in the girl instinctively and redoubled her squirming tongues efforts determined to bring the girl to orgasm.