A Dance for Gina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raven's overwhelming lust almost lost her control of the situation as she was brought incredibly rapidly and easily to the brink of orgasm by Gina's inexperienced but eager lovemaking. Frantically she attempted to retake command of the situation and grabbed the blonde's tousled locks pulling her head back violently. Holding the now struggling Gina away as she attempted to calm her raging passion she watched the kneeling girl who was frantic to continue drinking her intoxicating sexual juices. For a while Raven began to believe she had regained control of both the girl and herself though her body still burned dangerously close to the edge.

"Please oh please I want more!" Gina whimpered, "Let me make you come, please!"

Vainly the girl pleaded with her and struggled trying desperately to reach her sex but Raven held her face far enough away until Gina at least seemed to calm down. Suddenly though in a valiant attack Gina's hand shot out and speared deep into Raven's wetness with three of her fingers. As they plunged deep into her she quaked for an instant, she lost her grip on the blonde allowing Gina to break free. Instantly Gina's eager mouth swooped upon Raven's sex targeting her large clitoris, Raven had lost the battle for a short while at least. As the blonde eagerly set to work once more sucking hard on her clitoris while pumping her fist into her Raven knew climax was close and unstoppable. Within a few moments she was crying out maniacally as she thrashed against Gina's eager mouth and fingers reeling in surge after surge of ecstatic orgasm.

Suddenly with an unbelievable strength in mid climax Raven had prized Gina away and hauled the girl to her feet by her hair like a rag doll to kiss her deeply. She then proceeded to lick her own spent fluids from Gina's flushed face then licked all the sticky fluids from the girl's hot neck proceeding down past her shoulders. Releasing her grip on Gina's hair Raven seemed to calm down a little and her tongue and lips then worked their way lower to the girl's large swinging breasts exciting poor Gina even more. Once more Gina's lust rose to fever pitch and her trembling aroused body craved sexual release as the creatures lips and tongue toyed with her distended highly sensitive teats moving back and forth teasing each in turn.

The balance had returned and incredibly aroused as she was Gina stood obediently still allowing the girl to do as she wished happy at the way she herself had brought her lover to orgasm so easily moments ago. Nimble fingers were meanwhile at work and they easily unclasped her gold belt letting it fall noisily to the wood floor then began fumbling with the buttons of her dress before resorting to tearing the already ruined dress from her hips in their eagerness. As her torn dress gave way and gravity caused it to slide slowly down her long legs to lay crumpled around her ankles Gina trembled in fearful agonising anticipation as her saturated lacy panties were being tugged down over her hips. Raven's nimble hands quickly eased them over her suspender belt clasps and once past her stocking tops she left them to gravity to make them fall about her feet.

Propelled backwards by the hips Gina stepped out from the pile of damp and dishevelled clothing watching dry mouthed as the girl stooped to pick up something from the pile. Kicking the torn dress aside Raven lifted Gina's soiled undies to her nose she sighed and breathed in deeply. Obviously to Gina she was relishing her personal odour from the intimately moist garment. Casting the garment aside after a moment Raven stepped around the crumpled dress coming face to face with Gina and took a hold of her shoulders. Without speaking a word the girl turned her around to face the low office desk. With a gentle but insistent shove on her shoulder blades Gina was made to lean forward over the tooled leather desktop. Her arms shook and her hot sweaty hands stuck to the cool hide. She gasped aloud as Raven began kissing and licking all down her back and quivered as the girl's tongue traced the bumps of her spine as it descended lower. Meanwhile Raven's hands caressed Gina deliciously running riot all over her trembling highly aroused body.

Kisses were showered over her bum as she felt Ravens hands slide down her long legs to grasp her ankles. They were forced further and further apart by the incredibly strong girl and Gina was more than happy to oblige. In the meanwhile Raven's soft lips had began kissing around the sensitive band of naked thigh above Gina's stocking tops. Moaning and gasping with enjoyment Gina leant lower laying her face and breasts upon the chilly desktop hoping that doing so would make her throbbing pussy a little more accessible to the girl's caress. Trembling as the hot breath blew on her tender flesh she waited in agonising expectation of the first kiss.

Almost ghostly the first touch came making Gina whimper as the tongue flickered over her and tasted her arousal. With increasing pressure it wandered back and forth over her engorged lips several times before suddenly plunging deep into her. Raven's lips clamped around her cleft sucking her out fiercely as the incredibly long tongue squirmed its way deep inside her driving her wild. Gina's perspiring face was soon stuck to the desk top and her nails dug into the tooled hide as she felt herself rapidly building up to another mind blowing climax and wailed pathetically.

Opening her eyes she twisted her head back to see the semi naked creature knelt between her spread thighs worming her face deeper into her eager crotch. A new intensity was reached as Raven then withdrew her tongue and began to concentrate fully on her responsive clitoris. Uncontrollably Gina screamed and cried out constantly as she was skilfully kept wickedly teetering on the very brink of orgasm by the girl's torturously talented tongue. When eventually Raven allowed her pleading victim to come the resultant climax was unbelievable Gina's head spun dizzily and the blood pounded in her ears as the spasms gripped her.

Of fantastic proportions the electrifying waves of pleasure coursed through her already fraught nervous system creating havoc with her senses. Her long nails tore into the leather desk top several of them breaking off as the relentless orgasm swept over her until at last though she was still coming her weak legs just buckled. Slowly she fell to her knees turning about as she did so and sat open legged on the carpet while the ecstasy of her climax subsided she stared through swirling bright lights with her poorly focused eyes at Raven.

The creature knelt down before Gina and as her far scattered senses gradually returned she became aware of the highly charged atmosphere and instinctively she knew what was about to happen. Part of her already knew and had accepted how Raven needed the hot sexually charged blood that coursed through her arteries. So Gina was both unable and unwilling to stop the creature as she came to her first kissing her full on the lips and very deeply.

Her tongue slid eagerly into Raven's mouth deliberately it sought out the sharp teeth within tearing itself intentionally against the razor sharp fangs. Gina felt the electric excitement flow through the creature as she tasted her blood greedily feeding from the tiny wound. This was the supreme pleasure for Raven and excitedly Gina knew she wanted more from her and the chance of her dying somehow made it all the more seductive to Gina as Raven's lips moved slightly away and she broke the kiss. Any repulsion or fear lurking in the far extremes of Gina's mind was swept away as she gazed into Ravens now golden catlike eyes. Gina shook with excitement as she quietly spoke the first real words since their short introduction.

"Take me, give me the highest ecstasy I crave my love?" Gina whispered almost pleading "Tell me your name so I may serve you forevermore."

"Raven is my true name and it fills me with joy to oblige you my sweet" her hands reached once more to sweep the blonde curls from Gina's already bloodied throat.

At first the creature kissed her lips softly once again and Gina trembled in terrible anticipation of what was to come. Lovingly and excited Gina's heart pounded and she gasped as Ravens lips slipped towards her waiting throat casually licking the sweat salts from her hot trembling skin. Then came the delightful sensation as the two women bonded to one another the exquisite tingling that grew as the succubus drew in Gina's soft pliant flesh as it prepared to bite. Considerately Gina arched her slender neck once more and her fervent excited breath came raggedly as she gave herself willingly to the creature again. For what seemed an agonising eternity she waited for the bite.

In a total rapture far in excess of anything sex could bring Gina felt the sharp fangs biting deep into her yielding flesh once more and the creature began to feed again. Gina held her inhuman lover tenderly close to her whilst she swam ecstatically in a sea of glorious anguish, which far surpassed any mortal pleasure she had ever known. Endless waves of delirious euphoria swept over her as Raven fed and with each drawing of her vibrant blood Gina slipped a little further into enveloping soft darkness.

Eventually the blonde beauty grew heavy in her arms and Raven realised that she must stop feasting on her sweet life force to spare the poor girl's delicate life. Gently she lowered the pretty girl to the floor and went wobbling towards her desk. As often happened the very strength of the victim's passion caused an effect in her like intoxication if she took too much. Reaching the desk Raven sat on the edge to steady herself before picking up the phone and dialling. She had to spare this girl, she could imagine a great many uses and ideas for a pretty beauty like this!