A Dance To Remember Ch. 02

Story Info
Wendi is surprised to see Vin again.
1.1k words
4
25.1k
3
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/08/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Weeks passed since the night she met Vin Diesel.

Wendi had just about convinced herself she must have been mistaken. Vin Diesel choosing HER out of all those girls on the dance floor? How ludicrous!!

She had put the incident out of her mind by the time the New Years Eve Party rolled around.

Wendi and Anna showed up at the club late, the party had already started. Couples were gyrating on the dance floor to the heartbeat thumping of hip-hop music.

Wendi breathed in the intoxicating odor of a variety of colognes and perfumes, mixed in with tangy sweat, as she walked onto the dance floor.

Yet anticipating a nice evening of dancing, Wendi sought her corner, and began to move. Slowly accustoming herself to the beat, she gyrated and moved like a sex goddess.

Suddenly she felt someone behind her, as strong arms wrapped around her waist.

"Hello again sexy..." Vin's voice ground in her ear.

Shocked, she found that she had frozen and couldn't move.

Playing with a lock of her mahogany colored hair, Vin spoke again.

"Would you like to see the VIP room?"

"Y-y-yes... I would." She stuttered out finally deciding that she couldn't pass THIS chance up.

Taking her hand, and nodding at the bouncers, he led her upstairs to the room. Looking around she noted the overstuffed couches and elegant chairs, offset by two cherry wood end tables with a smooth glass finish.

They were the only people in the room.

"Where's your um... entourage?" she asked timidly.

"YOU are my entourage tonight baby." He replied, a smooth sexy smile lighting his features.

Hugging her close, he lowered his lips to hers and a fire was lit in her veins. She kissed him back, tongues darting, exquisite pleasure heightening her perceptions. Suddenly Vin started flicking his tongue over the end of hers, and her knees turned to water.

"Too much for you honey? Yeah that is what I am going to do to your clit, slip my tongue all around it and vibrate it until you cum for me."

Wendi moaned just thinking about it.

He carried he over to one of the couches and laid her down, pushing her skirt up all the way to her waist. His hand moved between her thighs as he slipped off her now drenched panties with the other.

Kneeling at the side of the couch, he spread her legs wide and blew gently on her wet sex. The sensations were almost overwhelming for Wendi, she started writhing on the sofa when his tongue touched her enflamed clit.

He did just as he said he would, licking firmly all around it before diving in and vibrating the small pleasure spot with the tip of his very talented tongue. Every so often Vin would dip down to taste the honeyed essence of her cunt, slipping his tongue as far inside her as possible.

Soon her fingernails bit down into the plush sofa and her body began trembling. Suddenly her lithe frame was wracked by the waves of an awesome orgasm.

Vin pulled back but not before he licked her pussy clean of all the cum that had been produced. He stood up and unbuttoned his jeans, pulling forth a huge erection.

Knowing exactly what was expected of her, Wendi knelt before him and took his turgid member in her mouth. Wrapping her hot tongue around his shaft she began to increase suction gradually as she slowly fucked him with her mouth.

Vin moaned in pleasure, cupping the back of her head in one big hand.

"I can't take any more baby I need to be inside you NOW!!" he breathed.

"And I want you deep inside my cunt." Wendi replied.

Lying down on the couch he reached for her, pulling her down on top of him. With a sweeping gesture he swiftly divested her of the tube top she was wearing. Wendi's grapefruit sized breasts swinging free.

Taking one dark nipple in his mouth Vin listened to her moans with appreciation.

Reaching between them, Wendi lifted his huge cock and slid it into her wetness, cumming at once from the slick friction.

"Oh yeah baby that's it, cum for me." Vin growled at her.

His hands roved her body caressing her back, shoulders and down to where their bodies joined. Wendi sighed in pleasure.

Thrusting into her, Vin grew frustrated and lifted her up, carrying her to the wall and cupped a buttock in each hand. Wendi felt exhilarated and helpless to stop this giant that had her pinned up against the wall.

Her actions limited, she touched his shoulders and licked across his full lips. Suddenly a shudder crawled up from her pussy, and she started moaning in ecstasy for the second time.

Vin pounded into her, massaging her buttocks with his hands after every thrust. She came several more times.

Then he placed her on the floor, and drawing her left leg across his right shoulder, entered her in one swift thrust.

His hard cock hit her G-spot immediately. Wendi shuddered out an everlasting orgasm, every time he thrust into her, her body vibrating and her breathing coming in gasps and spurts.

Suddenly she looked up and saw how glazed the eyes looking down on her were.

"Baby I'm about to cum." Vin whispered.

"Yes cum deep inside my hot, wet cunt." Wendi groaned, unable to breathe for the pleasure.

With a last shudder he pushed as far inside her as he could get and gave himself over to the frissons of pleasure washing over him.

Rolling off of her, he lay on the plush rug, breathing raggedly. Wendi was not sure whether he would like for her to leave or how he did things like this.

Staring at him, and noticing his half closed eyelids, she opted for leaving. With some regret she gathered up her things and dressed quickly, noting the sated snuffles coming from the naked giant on the floor.

'Some women would feel cheapened by this.' Wendi thought to herself wryly. 'But not me! I'm so happy to have done that with THE Vin Diesel that I could probably explode!!'

She slipped out the door as quietly as possible, closing it softly behind her. She made no qualifications that she was special to him, she figured he probably did this frequently with women, a quick fuck and that was all, he probably preferred them to leave on their own volition so he wouldn't have to participate in the awkward conversation necessary to get them to leave and not make a fuss.

-----------------------------------

Later that night, as Wendi lay in her bed, she relived her experience with Vin. She could almost imaging his lips on her skin once again when she drifted off to sleep... and was awakened by the insistent ringing of the phone. Groggily she rolled over and looked at the clock.

"3 am what the fuck?" she growled irritably fully intending to give the caller an earful.

"Hello?" she answered.

"Hey sweetheart, where did you go? I wasn't finished with you..." Vin growled over the telephone line.