A Dangerous Legacy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
madam_noe
madam_noe
1,845 Followers

"How should I dress?" I asked, tracing the fine lines of his face with my finger.

"To impress, but classy."

I just raised an eyebrow. "Then I'd better start getting ready. What time are the reservations?"

"Eight. I'll want to leave by seven, however."

"Two hours to make myself beautiful. I'll head upstairs now."

He caught my hand as I turned. "Anna...I shouldn't say this, but we know how you looked before your magic. Don't tell Andre I told you this, it's against the rules. But we know how you look now, how you always have. You're beautiful, and you always have been."

My heart swelled at that and I had no reply other than a soft kiss devoid of lust and yet filled with passion. Somewhere along the way, I had become caught up in this mysterious test, but I cared less and less about the legacy. Pausing at the top of the stairs, I realized my only fear was that my failure would come to pass, and I would lose not only the men, but my memory.

But still, with all of Alessandra's strange ways, just what was this legacy I was marching towards? How bad could it be to require such tests? And whatever lay in my future as yet unwritten, would it be worth the passion of three men?

madam_noe
madam_noe
1,845 Followers