A Dangerous Legacy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
madam_noe
madam_noe
1,846 Followers

He laughed, and the sound managed to be one of surrender and yet patronizing at the same time. "Let us see."

I felt the ties of my dress on my arms come undone swiftly and he unwound the cloth until my breasts were bare. Standing behind my chair meant I couldn't feel the press of his large body, regrettably. I loved his large size, the way he managed to make me feel dainty, the feel of his hard cock pressing into my back. Instead all I felt were those large hands stroking over my skin to cup my full breasts.

When his thumbs stroked over my nipples I lurched with the need for more, the swift, sharp upheaval of arousal that claimed me pushing me into dark need. His low groan was a harmony for mine and I tried to reach for him, to hold his hips, but he sidestepped.

"Hands on the table."

I complied but whimpered as I did so. He'd begun to feather his fingers over my nipples, lightly with great speed. More moisture flowed from my cunt as I gripped the tablecloth, hanging on like grim death as he teased me.

Just when I thought impossibly I might peak from that stimulation alone he withdrew. I cried out and heard him curse low in his throat. "Please," I begged, and that won me a heart-stopping kiss.

"You beg so sweetly, Anna. No games, no artifice, just open, honest desire. By the gods I want to clear this damned table, lay you across it, and make you beg until I fill you." He spoke harshly into my ear while I held still, and with the blindfold on it made it easier to envision his words. "I want to fuck you hard, slow, I want to feel your hot cream running over my cock as your tight sheath takes me. I want to ride you into ecstasy, fill you completely."

I sobbed then, a tear sliding from my eye under the blindfold. I was going mad. What stupid rule made it so I couldn't take any of them into my body? The pleasure they gave me was amazing, but not complete. Tomorrow my aunt better say the stupid, silly test was over and then leave me to spend the day in bed with them until we were all weak, replete, and whole.

He brushed the tear away and gently kissed my cheek.

The curtains rustled again and Andre withdrew.

"Gentlemen, have a seat," his deep voice said and I heard the gentle slide of two chairs on the carpet.

I could only gasp as my chair as my chair was pushed back. Suddenly those strong hands were under my arms, forcing me to my feet.

Andre groaned. "You have to see this." Hands on my shoulders he guided me to turn right, walk a few steps, and turn.

I heard Julian and Pierre sigh.

"I have never appreciated high heels before," Pierre said wistfully. "But now that I see just what they do to those endless legs I'd like to buy you a thousand pairs."

I blushed but could say nothing.

"We should remove that skirt," Julian said with seductively dark undertones. "But how considerate of you to being your own bondage gear, Anna."

I gasped again, trembling, but it surprised me it wasn't in fear: it was in anticipation.

"Oh, she likes that," Andre chuckled. He undid the twirls of fabric at my hips and peeled the skirt off leaving me naked in heels. The air was warm from the furnace aided by the candles, soft, but my nipples were harder than I could ever remember them being. I swore I could feel their eyes on me and though I should have felt like an object there was no humiliation, only a keening yearning to be possessed in some way.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, she's awfully messy already," Pierre chuckled. "May I?"

"Of course," Andre said and I heard a chair push back. Andre put his arms under mine and pulled me to his chest. He was fully clothed, I realized, but hard as a rock with answering arousal behind me. His large feet gently kicked at mine until I widened my stance to near discomfort, and then he bore my weight, easing the ache away.

I felt Pierre's hands on my thighs then. Like Andre's they were rough and callused from work and thick, but dexterous and strangely delicate. They smoothed up my tender flesh and I gave my weight to Andre, whimpering in anticipation.

Pierre's hands moved up to gently opened my folds. I felt his hot breath as Andre's hands claimed my breasts. He began to strum my nipples just as before and more moisture rushed out. I whimpered and moaned, caught in a maelstrom of anticipation.

"Mmm," Pierre said, and then he devoured me.

My legs shook with it as Pierre's tongue swept over me. Just as I thought I would come from a flick to my clit he pulled back and began to lick the juices from my thighs. Still Andre stroked my nipples and I could only assume Julian watched. The thought of his eyes taking it all in pushed my arousal higher until my body throbbed in time to my heartbeat.

I could feel Pierre and Andre were clothed, I assumed Julian was too, and being naked and blindfolded made me feel vulnerable, but I had complete trust in them. Andre hugged me tightly and used his chin to nudge my face back so he could kiss me.

Pierre turned back to my pussy and began to suck. His tongue deftly flicked my clit and I built rapidly. Panting against Andre I sucked on his tongue desperately. Suddenly he broke off. "Stop!"

I sobbed out on the edge of orgasm as Pierre followed the command and withdrew from me, bracing his hands on my thighs as he rose.

"Please, please let me come," I begged.

This won me another kiss from Andre and then an immediate turn into Pierre where I tasted my own juices.

"Gods, you're beautiful," Pierre said.

"Are you hungry?" Andre breathed into my ear, still stroking my nipples.

"I want you. I want you all. I want all of you inside me. I'm dying with need." I couldn't give a damn about food while my body still skimmed the knife edge of culmination.

"You'd better eat, Anna," Andre said, his voice sensual yet mocking. "You'll need your strength."

Pierre took my hand and Andre guided me, hands on my ribs. I was put back in the seat I'd first taken and it was pushed in. To my shock I felt Julian's long, tapered fingers parting my thighs beneath the table cloth.

"What?"

"Open," Pierre said as once more I felt Andre's hands massaging my breasts.

Shivering, I did as bade and felt a fork at my lips. On it was a piece of ham, succulent and honeyed. Pierre fed me as Julian's trickster mouth worked to keep me on edge. He never swept his tongue across my clit but instead all around it. I wriggled my hips, trying to get that sweet muscle to pass over where I needed it most, but he evaded me.

Andre dropped to his knees at my side and took my left breast into his mouth. He was direct, flicking the nipple with his tongue, suckling.

I tried to chew and swallow the ham, vegetables, and potatoes that Pierre offered, but it was hard. I gripped Andre's head and Pierre's shoulder, gasping. "Please, let me come!"

Julian moaned, the vibration taking me so close to the edge, but he just pulled back, leaving me trembling.

Pierre made a grumbling sound of pleasure. "I think that's enough for now. I'm hungry, Andre."

"Then let's eat," Andre said with a laugh and Julian pulled away.

Once more I was lifted, I heard things moving, then Andre grabbed my legs and held my entire body aloft, cradled in his arms. I was set on the table, but somehow a pillow was there for my head and the dishes were all gone.

Someone took my dress and tied my hands together above my head and I felt the other two tying my legs with something soft and gauzy. God, were they tying me down to fuck me at last? I could only whimper and shiver waiting to see what came next.

It was nothing I expected. Suddenly I felt the warmth of food on my naked flesh, followed quickly by hands and lips. I gasped, realizing what was happening. Having been a Dominatrix in my younger days I'd used slaves as tables before, loving to tease them. Now I was their table, meat was nibbled from my body and cheese was licked from my aching flesh, licks continuing long after the food was gone. Then more came and it lasted an eternity.

I couldn't believe this strange Heaven and Hell. In this time with them I was discovering things about myself I never knew, trusting them to guide me. I was more aroused than I could ever remember being. As they ate from my body they talked, speaking equally of my beauty and sports. I felt like an object but a treasured one.

Easily an hour passed as I floated in a strange place. Subspace, I realized at last. Dear god, I had gone into a place I'd put hundreds of others in and never thought to visit myself.

Chairs scraped and things moved. Suddenly I felt cold on my skin and realized it was the fruit in cream.

"Anna, you may come," Andre said.

I could form no words, just a broken plea, and they descended. Andre slid a thick finger inside me as he licked cream from my mons. Pierre ate some fruit off a breast with several licks while Julian twisted some fruit onto my hard nipple and sucked the juice. Andre curled his finger forward and I broke.

I screamed with it, pulling at my bonds but I was immobile. They didn't relent, hands and tongues everywhere. My entire body shook with it and I felt fluid gush from my pussy. Endlessly the pleasure streamed through me, I was lost to the power of the climax.

It passed after what felt like hours and I was weak with it, unable to move.

Suddenly my blindfold was removed and I blinked into the candlelight at their three very handsome faces smiling down at me. I could only moan, unable to speak.

To my shock they unzipped their pants and three hard cocks came out.

"Watch us," Andre commanded as each man began to stroke his cock.

I did, my eyes flicking from cock to cock, eyes to eyes. They were so beautiful, I wished they were naked so I could see their bodies. I wished I was free to touch them. I wished I could take them into my body and feel them climax inside me, filling me completely.

Their moans were beautiful and it was a swift climb. I'm not sure exactly how it happened, in what order, but quickly they were coming at once, their hot cum spurting onto my naked breasts. Oh, it was a thing of beauty to see them held straining as they came. Time slowed, and it seemed like those ropes of jism came out forever. I shivered, unable to look away, enjoying the caress of each jet against my nipples.

After, they panted with obvious exhaustion, but sweetly rubbed their cum over my breasts the way they had learned I liked. I was impossibly still aroused even as they came down.

Laughing Pierre bent and kissed me, then Julian did the same and they left. Andre untied me and then sweetly rubbed my wrists which were raw from strain. I sat up with his help and he sat at my hip on the table, pulling me against him. His kiss was deep, even as my sticky chest was pressed to his shirt. I clutched at him, weak, breathless, thrumming with need and satisfaction dancing in my blood.

"Let's get you cleaned up." He quickly untied my legs and repeated the rubbing of my ankles.

Done, once more he put an arm beneath my legs and behind my back and lifted me with ease. Against me he felt so hard and strong, and I felt safe. Snuggling against him he walked me to the stairs and up, bringing me to my bedroom.

I sat on the edge of the tub as it filled and he stripped off his shirt. His chest was massive, so strong. The sight it flared my body to life once more. He turned from the hamper and caught me staring, smiling with a knowing look.

"There are some things we have to discuss, but first, get it in the tub, my lovely."

Too weak to argue I did and he turned the water off. I sank into the bubbles with a sigh, watching as he knelt on the rug next to the tub.

"Tell me, Anna, if I could, would you rather I fuck you or make love to you?"

I closed my eyes and thought it over. Images assailed me. Andre was large, no one could argue he was the strongest of the three, but he'd always been so gentle.

"I want to say make love. I wish I could take my time, make you feel what you make me feel, slowly enjoy the feeling of you inside me, our bodies together as one but right now...right now if I had that chance I'd go mad. I'd fuck you so hard and fast I'd be afraid to hurt you."

He chuckled and I opened my eyes to see him take a washcloth and dip it in the water, squeezing it out before he brought it to my chest. "Anna, I want you more than I have ever wanted a woman in my life. I know better than anyone I can't break the rules, but if the devil himself came, I would trade my soul to be inside you. If you think I don't desire you as much as you may desire me, you're mad."

I grabbed his arm in my hands. "I know I can't ask about the past, ask why this rule exists, but what if I don't pass the test? You said you'd leave and I wouldn't remember you. Andre, I don't want to forget you."

He leaned forward and kissed me softly. "We'll pass the test together. All you need do is trust me. I would sooner die than hurt you, Anna, never forget that, not for one moment. Now relax."

I tried to, but his strange words weighed heavily on my mind. Why on earth would my lover ever think he would hurt me? Just what madness was this test?

madam_noe
madam_noe
1,846 Followers
12