A Dangerous Legacy Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
madam_noe
madam_noe
1,845 Followers

Finally Jericho broke off and turned to me. "What would you like?"

"What do you want us to do?" Liv asked at my puzzled look.

"Like any voyeur, I prefer to observe people in their normal mode. Do what comes naturally to you."

Liv giggled. "Normally, if we can be together after a night of chess, I'll relieve him and then we will leisurely play."

"As you wish," I said, and sat back. On either side Andre and Julian grabbed my hands. I nearly jumped as Pierre's hands slid along my neck and began to massage. In front of us Liv and Jerry kissed passionately, and she easily flipped the front of his loincloth up and began to stroke his hard cock. Jericho had pushed the thin cloth covering her breasts aside and cupped them reverently, trembling as she stroked him.

The world faded away as I watched Liv sink to her knees.. Above her, Jericho's head was already thrown back in surrender. His throat worked and once more sweat glistened on his body. Threading through her white-blonde hair, his fingers looked dark as slowly she engulfed his cock.

I'd never particularly liked watching blowjobs, though I loved performing them, but with these two it was poetry. She worked quickly, hand and mouth together, and rapidly Jericho built up, muscles bulging as he strained for release. Free from having to prove his stamina his pleasure was immense and free, and stunning to witness.

I shifted my thighs together, growing damp with arousal. My heartbeat throbbed through my body and I squeezed the hands I held. Pierre's questing fingers became firmer, swooping lower to glide across the tops of my breasts with each pass.

Suddenly Jericho cried out, wailing long and hard. Being a wolf made his orgasm last an insanely long time, and he was beautiful through it all, stroking his hands through Liv's thick, medium-length hair, crying out as his hips jerked. She had to let him slide from her mouth but gripped his cock with both hands. Jets of cum flew forward and the sounds he made were beatific with his hard-won climax.

I moaned low in my throat and felt Pierre's hands slide into my hair. Gently he tugged my head back and claimed my lips, tugging my bottom lip between his teeth. He tasted of magic and heat, and I shivered as he nipped and licked the wound immediately after. His tongue swept inside and claimed me, and I wished I was feeling his insanely thick width thrusting into my aching cunt.

Andre and Julian gripped my hands tightly as they shifted. I heard Jericho still crying out as they bent, laying kisses, nips, and licks across the tops of my breasts and my neck. I gasped, shifting, moving, desperate for more stimulation.

I'd never been an exhibitionist, but I couldn't quite care about the others in the room right just then. Julian's finger toyed with the top of my dress, perilously close to my hard nipples.

"You two should go back to your room now," Andre said, desire thickening his voice and making his French accent more prominent.

"But-" Jericho began.

"Please," Julian said.

I heard them go past us, feet climbing the stairs, but still Pierre held me locked in his kiss. The second I heard the door at the top of the stairs close my dress was peeled down.

The cool conditioned air swept over my breasts just before two mouths descended. Still my hands were held, and Pierre's kiss was nearly brutal, keeping me still. In contrast his fingers danced gently over my neck, making me shiver. Finally he pulled back to catch his breath.

"Please, let me cum, don't make me wait," I begged as Julian's fingers danced up my thigh. "Please," I begged softy.

Pierre just kissed my temple and came around the couch, kneeling between my legs. I looked down, over an auburn and blonde head covering my breasts being so delightfully tormented. He winked and then my dress was smoothed up, my panties ripped off, and he descended.

Surrounded by sensation, each and every sensitive spot that had been aroused again and again that evening was finally attended to. I struggled, thrusting against them, but was pinned. I threw my head back as I galloped towards climax. With no means to block my cries, I thought nothing of letting them go.

Wailing, I broke, feeling every flick of each tongue, every suckling pull, every massaging finger, immersing me fully in madness. Goddess, it was sweet, intense, all hot, like a flow of lava through my soul, and the men stilled before each lick became a tiny ice flow in the river.

Moaning, I was still pinned when I came to myself. "Not going to let me move?"

"No," Andre growled. "Not tonight. Tonight, you are ours."

"I'm yours every night, Andre. Pierre, Julian, I'm yours too. If you're all feeling kinky, then fine. Whatever gets you all naked works for me."

Pierre and Julian chuckled, and looked to Andre who was shrugging out of his tuxedo jacket. "Follow my lead," he said with a smile. "And get her dress off."

Gently Pierre lifted me while Julian undid the zipper and peeled my dress off. Then they both removed my torn panties, but left my heels, stockings, and garter belt on. I watched as Andre stripped down and smiled, but in the back of my mind I knew this was about control and fear. They were still scared I'd morph into a monster, and controlling my body made them feel there w s hope to control the situation.

So I swore to prove with my submission that my heart was pure. "What do you want me to do?" I asked Andre.

He handed his undone tie to Julian. "Blindfold her."

I closed my eyes and raised my chin. I hoped they understood that I was gifting them with my submission, but I knew they could easily see how aroused I was. Hell, they could smell the flood of moisture creaming from between my legs.

There came shifting sounds, unknown sounds, and my heart pounded as the blindfold was tied over my eyes.

"I want to tie her up," Julian said.

I heard no response but then something soft bound my hands. I was turned and laid out on my stomach, my hands anchored to something above my head. I felt hands on my ankles but then Andre spoke. "No. No, leave her legs free. I want her free to move somewhat.

"Anna, I want to hear you beg and moan, it sounds so sweet."

I felt Andre's hands smooth up my calves. "Then please, please stop teasing me and fuck me!"

He chuckled. "Sounds like an order. Brothers?"

I don't know if he signaled or let them choose, but suddenly there was a mouth on my pussy as I was pushed to my knees, and another on my breast. The hands of my lovers kept me aloft as they pleasured me. I didn't dare move for fear they would stop. I built sweetly, but just as I neared completion they pulled back.

"Please!" I begged, nearly sobbing. The orgasm of moments before was already forgotten in my feverish need. Just then we heard twin howls from upstairs signaling completion found for our guests. A dark shiver wracked me and I licked my lips, my hips moving in a shadow pantomime of what I needed. "Please, Andre! Please."

The other men withdrew and I felt the couch dip. Andre's thick, hard thighs pushed at the insides of mine. His large, solid body curled around my back, and I felt his heavy, hard cock at my pussy. One arm wrapped around my waist, the other claimed a breast as his lips settled near my ear. He grumbled a moan lightly as his teeth tugged at my lobe, making me shiver and arch against him. The tip of his cock slid between my thickened nether lips and I could only gasp.

"Anna, who do you belong to?"

"You, all of you!"

"You admit you are ours?"

"Your willing slave, my love," I promised. He needed this reassurance, they all did, I knew. I could do this, but I could do it my way. "I love you, Andre. If it's worship you're after, I'd be happy to give it, but the blindfold isn't helping."

Three chuckles met that, and I thought I heard a gasp, but Andre's hand slipped from my waist down between my legs to stroke. Unerringly he found my clit, and the ghostly touch made me cry out, body tensing.

"Yes!"I wailed, but his fingers slowed, still moving.

"You're mine. You're ours," he growled. Andre's hips hunched and then he slammed inside.

"Yes!" I screamed out in pure pleasure.

His fingers all the while had stimulated me, and I was so primed that the force of his invasion, which seemed to consume me entirely, thrust me to the edge and knocked me over. I came wailing even as he began to thrust.

Blindfolded, I was awash in sensation and lost to it. Suddenly a mouth returned to a nipple, a slender artist's hand thrummed the other, and Julian grabbed and kissed me. Andre clamped his teeth on my shoulder and the feel of all those hands stroking me, three mouths granted me very different sensations. Once more on the tail of the last climax I was flung into the ether, screaming my release, uncaring for the presence of our guests, or even what Diego might think up on the roof.

Locked that way he drove me to culmination three more times before he gave in. Even then, as Andre moaned and filled me, his hands moved, so did the other men, and three more peaks claimed me. My muscles twitched, and it was only their strength that held me aloft.

At last Andre withdrew and all three turned me to my back. Thick fingers, Pierre's I recognized, danced down my body and dipped inside my cunt. My juices and Andre's were spread on the inside of my breasts, lining them. I gasped and moaned, impossibly aroused once more.

"Clean yourself, please," Pierre whispered into my ear.

I remembered my magic and removed Andre's juices from my cunt, transporting them to the garbage bin outside our hut beneath the stairs, wrapping it in tissue. It was easier than before, and I smiled to myself, proud of my learning.

"Open," Pierre cooed, and before I could ask what he meant I felt his massively thick cock at my lips.

I opened and sucked him in, but when I undid the binding on my hands with magic so I might grip him my wrists were pinned down by Andre.

"Good girls do as we say," Julian cooed from the direction of my feet.

Helplessly I relaxed and opened my mouth, letting Pierre slide in. He tasted salty, sweet, the skin of his cock so soft, the shaft so damn hard. I sucked, licked, did whatever I could, wanting him to feel the same measure of desperation I kept being pushed to.

Andre transferred my wrists to one hand, and his other slid down to toy lazily with a nipple. Between my legs Julian's dexterous fingers slide along my sensitive skin, teasing my folds.

"Don't-oh, let her cum, boys, mmm," Pierre groaned above me.

I did my best to bring him close, and for long moments there were only our panting breaths and moans. Julian made small murmurs as he teased my clit with a fingertip, keeping me on the jackknife edge of orgasm.

Pierre pulled out suddenly. "I've got her for the moment." All hands left me and Pierre climbed off. He took my hand and raised me until I stood. I felt him sit and then he brought me to kneel over him. I clutched at his impossibly broad shoulders, felt his sloping muscles slick with sweat.

"I don't like teasing you quite as much as my brothers. Ride me, Anna, ride me hard."

Blindfolded as I was he had to help me, but soon his thick cock speared me and I was seated facing him, my legs bent and pressed to the outside of his. I whimpered and lingered for a moment, reveling in the feeling. "M-may I c-cum?" I asked.

All three laughed in a friendly, pleased manner.

"So good, so well trained," Andre cooed.

Pierre kissed me passionately and quickly. "Yes. Cum for me, Anna, again, and again, and again."

I cried out, dug my fingers into his warm flesh, rose, and sank back down. It took just three such rising slides and my body clenched with near violence, exploding into orgasm. I wailed with it, shaking. Pierre made such sweet sounds of desire as he grabbed my hips and took over thrusting by raising me up and slamming me down. The novelty of it pushed me higher in my orgasm, and then suddenly I was fused to him and Pierre was coming.

He broke off, threw his head back, howling. Goddess, how I wished I could see. They were all so beautiful when they came, and being blindfolded was horrid torture that left me only able to concentrate on what I felt. And what I felt was incredible. My pussy was stretched to its limit and he was hard and hot inside me, his cum filling me deep. His body was rock hard muscle straining and he trembled with his pleasure.

Suddenly my hands were jerked off Pierre's shoulders, and I felt Julian clasp them behind my back. On either side he and Andre crowded me, and their mouths claimed my sore, aching nipples as Pierre's hand wound its way to tease my clit. Goddess, this was madness. The pleasure was almost too much. I crested again quickly trying to jerk away from their touch, it was almost too much.

"Unh-unh-unh," Julian cooed as soon as I came down. "Not yet. Clean yourself," he added as they pulled me aloft.

Once more I found myself on my hands and knees, and it was Andre's mouth on my pussy after I cleansed myself. I was awash in sensation then, a slave to pure need, and didn't fight it as the bondage returned to my hands. Julian whispered that I could not cum without permission, and this seemed a signal to Andre to do his worst.

Pierre kissed me, hands on my breasts as Julian pressed his cock against my anus. I nearly came right then and there but held out. Instead, teasingly Julian lowered his cock to my pussy to drag the tip barely inside and out, back and forth.

"Tell me you want it," he purred.

I broke from Pierre's mouth but he was loathe to let me go, and sloppily our mouths slid together. His fingers worked fast and light on my nipples making me pant, even as Andre's licks on my clit made my hips jump.

"Please, Julian. I want you so badly I- I need you!"

I was held aloft by their strength, surrounded by their hard warmth, and it felt so right. Or it would, if Julian answered the keening call of my body.

"Please, please!"

He sighed, and then slammed in. I heard his murmuring commands to all and felt their efforts redouble, and then I was lost to it. I had reached the peak already so many times I could not count, but now with hands everywhere and every nerve attended to, every ache was answered, every need fulfilled.

I came again and again, floating into a new plane of consciousness even as my body grew heavier and heavier. When at last Julian cried out his fulfillment I sagged in relief, enjoying it, but even better was the moment we all collapsed.

My hands were still bound and I fell to the floor. I heard gasps even as I laughed.

"I'm fine, better than fine," I moaned out. Strong hands rolled me to my back and someone removed the blindfold. It was Andre, I saw, and Pierre pushed me up to undo the binding on my hands.

On the stairs I saw out guests and I blushed that they had watched. They stared with reverent surprise at our tableau and I wondered if they had seen it all, if it had been for their benefit.

Andre cupped my cheek. "They had to know. They had to see that you walk your talk."

At his mangling of a modern expression I laughed, but it covered my nerves. "Fair enough. Shall we order food, and relax now?"

"I'll order," Julian called.

"I'll set up movies to watch," Pierre offered.

"I will assist you in a bath," Andre offered.

"What shall we do?"Jericho asked, holding Olivia's hand.

"Could you let Diego out? My familiar must be going nuts. Then just relax, let Julian know what you want to eat."

My second night on the island was one of the warmest, despite all the political intrigues. We lay in piles, eating gourmet food, watching action movies (werewolves seemed to crave action and blood), and laughed.

I slept peacefully, and not once did I think I dreamt of ruling a people I didn't understand.

***

"Riveting reading?"

I looked up from the conjured book and met Pierre's gaze as he joined Julian and I at the counter for breakfast. Julian had ordered it rather than cooked it, but he insisted on plating it. Mine was a spinach and Swiss omelette with bacon strips and fruit. The men had meatier options.

"It's just what I was promised: the history of every law passed by a supposed queen."

"Supposed?" Julian asked, sliding a breakfast burrito to Pierre heavy on sausage, bacon, and cheese. There were scrambled eggs with chili and more, I could almost not bear to watch as they both sat to a cholesterol special. It hit me once more: immortals didn't have to worry about cholesterol.

Shaking it off, I swallowed a bite of fruit. "I'm an American. I know of my father's people: the woman considered by many to be the finest queen ever by many spent all her time trying to kill my people. Later regents forced them to my country, which is how I came to be. My forefathers fought wars, two of them, and died to make sure no king or queen would ever rule over our soil again. So pardon me if I'm not happy with the idea of royalty."

"Think of all you can do, Anna, all the power you have to change things."

I laid my hand over the back of Pierre's. "I am aware. That is the reason why I am reading this book, training with Valerius, and letting the island think I am running a wolf orgy in my down time so I don't rock the boat much. But here, in my private space with the men I love, I'm not going to hide my feelings."

For that Julian kissed my temple. Pierre accepted it but didn't understand it, and I knew he'd need time. "Where's Andre?" I asked.

"We let him sleep in along with our guests. We'd planned to let you sleep in too, but you woke up so early."

"Today I will learn what I need from Valerius so I won't need the box, and more magical combat. I am one day closer to being able to travel time on my own, and I am most eager to consult with past so-called queens."

"To what purpose?" Pierre asked.

"Knowing Anna, probably to bitch slap them," Julian quipped with a wink.

I gave him a smile and checked the clock. "Time to go."

"I'll walk you," Pierre said.

"No, I've finished my breakfast. Stay and finish yours, I'll escort her," Julian said. There was some power play at work, but I knew to wait until we were alone to ask.

I ruffled Diego's fur as he lay next to my stool munching his own breakfast. "Pierre, can you take Diego for a walk after breakfast? I'd really appreciate it."

"Certainly, my love." He kissed me as I stood, and then I took Julian's hand and left.

We walked quickly through the hot sun to the shade of the walk. "What's going on?" I asked.

"Last night, after you fell asleep, we had a meeting. There has been a lot we have not told you, mostly out of our own fear. Not trusting you was our error. But there is one more thing for you to know. I've seen where you are in the book and you will read about it soon anyway."

I stopped walking and faced him, smoothing his blonde hair back from where it has escaped his ponytail. Looking up at him I was struck anew by his dichotomy. He looked all of twenty two and yet he'd been alive when the Magna Carta was signed. "What is it?"

He kissed my palm and held my hand, nearly shivering with fear. "Any children we might have will be wolves. You know Valerius wishes you to conceive a child with another witch, but what you don't know..." he trailed off to take a deep breath. "What you don't know is that witch will be your consort, and we your harem."

I'd suspected such. Valerius' rush to get me knocked up served no purpose other than this, to sit one of his cronies upon the imaginary throne next to my imaginary one. All that I could do was laugh softly. "Julian, fear not. Elizabeth the First ruled alone. Catherine the Great ruled alone, and everyone knows her lovers were her advisors. I have often admired that woman."

I tried to turn back but he caught my arms. "What do you mean?"

madam_noe
madam_noe
1,845 Followers