A Dare Worth Taking

Story Info
Game of truth or dare leads coed to her first time.
4.2k words
4.39
495.1k
69

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The more she stared at it, the bigger it seemed to grow. In fact, it was enormous. Finally, Jen had to admit to herself that this was the first erect cock she had ever seen.

She sat staring at it cross-legged on the floor with eight other Freshmen who were also trying to stare at it without being obvious. Her suitemate, the redhead in front of the screen named Veronica, kept giggling and saying that there was no way that girl was going to swallow all of that one. To everyone's nervous amazement, the blonde kneeling in front of the Giant Cock managed to stuff all of it into her mouth and look up at its owner with eyes bulging. Maybe that's how she got top billing on the video cover, thought Jen, she must be "The Blonde Identity."

Two weeks after moving out of her sheltered suburban home and into a college dorm, Jen had already crossed several barriers that were unimaginable the month before. First, she had broken off her three year relationship with her boyfriend, Max, who spent more time weightlifting than trying to get into her pants in high school. Last night, she logged onto the Internet for the first time without a Parental Control Device when Veronica let her have one of her usernames on her laptop. The first website boasted "over 100,000 erotic stories," one of which had her cumming that night in bed while Veronica slept. Tonight, she found herself invited to her first collegiate party with the rest of the girls from Holts Hall (affectionately known as Holts Harlots).

While many of the returning college students were downstairs dancing and playing drinking games, Jen and Veronica took their first cups of beer and stumbled upon an awkward group of first years who had been relegated to a second floor 'library'. The library seemed to consist entirely of textbooks that couldn't be resold to the student bookstore and several hundred videos, most of them porn. Veronica, being the ever-daring leader, immediately suggested they pop one in, marking another first for her overwhelmed roommate.

On the floor watching with them were three boys and three other girls. Jen remembered the three girls from orientation and found out that the three lived on Holts 2nd floor together. Christie and Lisa were far too curvy for their clothes and flirted openly with the boys. Brenda was blackhaired, lightly freckled, and smiled often but rarely spoke. The boys, however, attracted most of Jen's attention as she found herself sizing each of them up.

Mark was the obviously drunk life of the party who kept yelling "Oh yeah, Baby!!" as the blonde actress in the video choked down her sizable costar. Pete was Canadian and very hot. And obviously very interested in Veronica from the moment she practically sat down in his lap. That left Andy, who was tall and tanned and very cute. She gave him looks from time to time and smiled but unfortunately he would only smile back and never hold her eye contact. She hoped college dating got easier than this.

"Who wants to play strip poker?" yelled Mark, oblivious of the fact that his own reaction to the porno flick was causing a tiny wet stain noticeable to all the girls. "Whoooohoooo."

The others looked at each other and then they all looked towards Veronica. Five minutes in the room and she was already leading the damn room AND rubbing up against the hotty. Jen was beginning to hate her already.

"I know...let's play Truth or Dare," she suggested.

The others seemed to concur and for the first time turned away from the couple now fucking on TV behind Veronica's shoulder. Jen had no idea how this game went, but from the name it couldn't be that tough to figure out. She moved over next to Andy to form a circle and to enjoy his own attempts at hiding his wood.

"Alright then, Mark, you're first. Truth or Dare." Veronica grinned at him.

"Dare, baby...you know it."

"Hmmmm...let's see. Go out to the stair railing and moon everyone downstairs while we count to five."

Surprisingly, Mark's face went pale for a moment as he stammered for a way to get out of it in the most macho way. The girls and I howled and pushed at him. Several minutes later, and after we followed him to the hallway to watch and count, he had succeeded in baring his ass to the unimpressed first floor and rambled back into the room with even more bravado.

"D'dya see that? Mooned em all. That school newspaper girl even took my picture I think. I'm going to have my big white ass on the front page tomorrow. Ok, who can I get next?"

Oh god, not me, thought Jen. She was NOT going to moon anybody.

"Lisa, truth or dare, hon?"

"Truth"

"Hmmmm...would you rather give a blowjob to your favorite celebrity or get eaten out by a total stranger?"

"Oh, that's easy. Blowjob...and to Keanu Reeves."

Christie mockingly stared her down. "Are you kidding? You'd give up getting oral sex to give that guy a blowjob? What are you nuts?"

"He didn't specify 'wonderful,' but I would anyway. Then I've got something to tell my grandkids."

Everyone laughed.

"Ok, my turn. Christie since you're so interested in getting oral sex," Lisa smirked, "which one of these fine gentleman is most likely to give it to you the way you want it?"

We all stared in shock and then started to laugh as Christie thought of a way out of answering. But Lisa was persistent and to the shock of everyone, including him, Christie threw her arms around Mark and yelled, "I know it's him because he can't keep his mouth shut." And we all roared.

As Christie looked around for the next victim, Jen tried to be as invisible as possible. Still, she wasn't surprised when she was called out, "Jenny, your turn to pick, I'm afraid."

I couldn't handle a dare, she thought, so blurted out, "Truth."

Christie looked at her and asked, "Including tonight, how many porn movies have you seen?" Looking back at the tv screen to see the blonde being fingerfucked by a pair of bikers, Jen's mind raced. She had to lie and say 'several' just to save face, but what if they asked the names? She must have looked panicked because Veronica tried to come to the rescue.

"She's probably seen a hundred or more. I heard she used to write erotica in high school between English classes."

"I doubt it, the way she was staring at that cock," Lisa chimed in. "I bet she'd never seen one before."

Mark moved closer to Christie, eyes still on her tits, "Come on, who hasn't seen a porno before???"

The room was quiet except for the moaning of the television, everyone looking at Jen. She still looked down at her hands, frozen.

"Well, me. That's my first one." It was Andy. He was looking at Jen when she raised her head to meet his gaze. Jen smiled briefly and, this time, he didn't look away.

Veronica laughed. "Well then, we have two virgins. What do you think about it so far, Mr. Andrew?"

Andy looked back at the television screen and shrugged his shoulders, "It's gotta helluva plot, now doesn't it?" And the room was relaxed and playful again, laughing and joking.

The game went round and round for two hours as the group got comfortable with each other. Among other things, the group saw Pete admit to jacking off to his hometown "Live at Five" newswoman, Veronica fellating Pete's index finger, and Brenda telling how she discovered her father's Playboys. Slowly, however, it became obvious that Mark and Christie as well as Veronica and Pete were pairing off. Brenda wandered away to get a drink and didn't return, while Lisa saw a boy from her high school who was just about to leave the party and she chased after him. Veronica had just picked a fourth or fifth video to watch when Jen stepped into the bathroom.

She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. What a night so far. Her panties were soaked already and she had to resist touching herself too much down there until she got back to the room to masturbate. She put on little lip gloss and went back out to the room.

When she stepped into the room, Andy was sitting alone watching the television. The images of two women kissing and undressing each other played across the screen as she sat down next to him, looking for the others.

"Where'd they all go?"

"I dunno. Pete pulled Veronica downstairs to the backyard, and I think Mark talked Christie into the attic bedroom."

Jen let the implications of his words hang as she looked at the door, then to him gazing at her, then back to the video. She sighed and smiled to herself. Well, this was her chance and it was a lot better than going back to the dorm room.

"What do you guys see in that?"

"In what?" Andy was still looking at her profile as she sat beside him.

"In two girls...doing it."

Andy looked away and grinned. "I was just thinking that. It'd be a whole lot better if I was caught in the middle there wouldn't it?"

She elbowed him. The nudged each other several times as she pretended not to be interested in the lesbian scene playing itself out in front of them.

"Truth or dare?" Andy called out of the blue.

"Was it your turn?"

"Mark loaned me his. Truth or dare?"

"Hmmmm...truth."

"See, I knew you always avoided dares. Ok, then," he looked back at the screen, "which of the girls tonight would you want to do THAT to you."

Jen watched the Barbie-porportioned woman without tan lines burying her face into the cunt of the actress with a butterfly tattoo on her hip.

"You're crazy."

"Why? Just a question."

"But I'm not gay."

"So, it's just a question. Neither am I, but I'd definitely pick Mark to suck me off. He can't close his mouth."

She laughed. "Why does it turn you on?"

"Uh-uh, not your turn...answer the question missy, or get a spanking."

"Tempting. Ok, not Veronica. That would be gross."

"Damn, I was hoping to see that."

"Not on your life. Not Lisa, she's mean. And Christie, I dunno. I guess... if it's just a question, mind you... I guess it'd be Brenda."

"Really? She doesn't seem the wild type."

"Maybe that's why. She's quiet, mysterious. Plus, she'd never tell." Jen looked at him as he sat there thoughtfully contemplating her being orally ravaged by poor little Brenda and smiling. "Ok, smart alec, truth or dare?"

"I guess I have to save face with a dare now, don't I?"

"Yep, and I want a foot rub."

Andy smiled as she offered a bare foot into his lap. He began to massage it, but couldn't help notice that she had plopped it down right on top of his semi-hard erection. Not brave or crazy enough to move it, he felt himself getting harder as his hands massaged her foot.

Jen rejoiced at having landed her heel right on that teasing bulge and felt him growing below her as she tried to relax.

"How's this feel?"

"Glorious...hmmmmmmmm. You could give up Engineering you know, do this full time."

"Only if I could find a woman to pay handsomely for it." He smiled at her as he moved the other foot onto his lap, taking care to place it on his cock as well.

"I think you'd make a business major yet." She closed her eyes and felt his strong hands kneading her toes and arch. She could hear one of the women cumming onscreen but dared not turn to watch.

"Ok, truth.... or DARE." She opened one eye to see him still massaging her foot and smiling down at her outstretched figure.

"Would it surprise you if I finally said dare?"

"Pleasantly."

"Ok, you win. Dare."

He paused for a moment, but then continued the massage of her ankles. "I'm dying for a kiss."

She sat up on her elbows to look at him. That gorgeous face staring back at her, how could she say no? She slipped her feet out of his lap, swung around to kneel against him, said, "You're on," and planted a tender kiss on his waiting lips. They kissed slowly several times before his arms embraced her. She felt his tongue slip inside her lips and then the heat of a more passionate kiss. Gasping for air, she pulled back. Staring at him eye to eye, she kissed him again, this time meeting his probing tongue with hers.

Before she knew it, he had rolled her onto the carpet and was kissing her from above. Her hands moved over his tight arms and shoulders as she felt one of his hands slide over her stomach to the edge of her jeans. She pushed him up and their kiss ended with him looking down surprised at her.

"Truth or dare?" she said breathlessly.

"Oh I'll take a dare, definitely."

"I'd like to see you with your shirt off."

Andy sat back and peeled his shirt off in one motion, showing a young hairless chest and six pack abs. She started to run her hand over them but he caught her hand and waggled the other index finger. "No, no. Your turn. Let's have the shirt."

"But you didn't ask truth or dare?" she teased.

"Well...?"

Jen reached down and slowly unbuttoned her blouse from the top down. When she slipped open the last one, she sat up letting her shirt fall down her arms. As they sat facing each other he reached his hand up to touch her face, then trail down her neck to her shoulder just inside the bra strap. He stopped there, seemingly contemplating the next move. Her eyes narrowed in anticipation and she whispered to him, "Dare?"

"Yes."

"Open my bra with one hand."

Andy trailed his finger down the strap and lightly ran over the top edge of her bra. Her breasts were exquisite in the black silk B-cup, milky and firm. He eyed the front clasp with some consternation, then let one finger slip between it and her warm skin. He felt her take a deep breath as he tried to squeeze it together for several seconds. She smiled and almost broke into a laugh, when suddenly one side slipped up and the clasp popped open between his fingers. He looked at her startled expression and waited for it to fade to lust again before he let one side slip down over the breast. Every nerve in her body screamed for her hands to cover herself but she merely followed his gaze down to see one pink nipple exposed and hardening in the light. Her bra soon fell onto her shirt.

"Truth or dare?" he asked, still looking at her perfect tits.

"Dare...I think."

He grinned. "Watch the lesbians while I undress you."

Jen instinctively looked back at the television to see two completely different women in a sixty-nine position. Then she looked back at the open library door. The hallway was darker, the clock in the corner read 2 am and the voices downstairs were gone. She felt him guide her up to a stand facing the screen in front of him, her back to his bare chest before she thought to reply.

"I...I don't think..."

"It's just a dare."

She thought about it. She wanted to, that's the thing. For the first time, it wasn't just curiosity. She really wanted him. She stood holding her breasts as his hands slipped down to her hips and around to unbuckle her belt. Sliding it around her waist, he unsnapped her jeans with one hand, smoothly this time, and unzipped them with the other. Then, hooking both thumbs inside, he gently eased the jeans down her legs. As she stepped out of them, his face looked up to see that her black panties had pulled up on one buttock, and that one beautiful porcelain cheek was exposed completely. With an effort he broke his gaze to stand back up behind her and embrace her once again.

Meanwhile, Jen watched the women exploring each other, fingers spreading pink hairless pussy while their tongues danced over the barely hooded clits. She almost felt faint, barely able to stand. Barely able to keep her hands off of her own pink flesh. She felt him rise behind her and reach around to squeeze her from behind. She closed her eyes and managed to reach her hand around to his groin. She felt him grind into her hand slightly as she rubbed up and down the front of his pants, his hands crossing her chest in a bear hug but finding her hardened nipples.

"Oh god, I want to see this," she sighed as she toyed with his clothed member.

"Is that a dare?"

"It's the truth..."

His arms loosened up slightly as she swung around and dropped in front of him. She had his pants undone and down to his thighs before he had even opened his own eyes. He looked down to see her staring at his boxer briefs, the obvious outline of his cock pointing towards his abdomen. She looked up to catch his eye, then back again before she reached up to peel the top of the briefs slowly over the glans and then down exposing the rest of him.

Without even giving him the chance to step out of his jeans, Jen reached out to touch the line of precum that trailed from his throbbing cock to the briefs below. Rubbing it between her fingers, she felt an urge to taste it, and looked up to seem him watching her, euphoric. The slippery fluid was enticing to her, as she gathered up more of it by circling the tip of his penis and then spreading it down the length of his shaft. That seemed to nearly buckle his knees, and she looked up at him again, her hand encircling the base of his cock.

"I'd like to try a 69."

Andy was in no position to argue. "You're on," he quickly replied and before he knew it he was on the ground, finally stripped. Jen was throwing a knee over his head to straddle him, still clutching the base of his cock. When she got comfortable, he felt her relax and lean forward.

"Do you trust me not to bite it?"

"I do."

"This...you're, well, my first one. So..."

"Me too. And, I dare you to."

She smiled and looked back at the hard organ in her hand, seeping more precum again. She did in fact tilt her head and playfully take the shaft between her teeth, then realized how warm he was against her lips. She kissed up to the tip, hand still holding him upright. Once over him, she continued to kiss, opening her mouth a little more with each kiss.

He felt her teeth on him and started to smile, then gasped as she began to kiss his cock. As her mouth reached the top and began to take him in little by little, he reached up with both hands to hold onto something. What he found was her hips hovering over his head, and he watched her thighs open slightly and float downwards as he guided her onto his face. Her cunt lips were sandwiched by lazy curls of thin dark hair, all glistening in the low light. His nose touched her first, and she tensed for just a moment as his mouth opened to taste her luscious flesh. He had no concept of where to kiss, so he opened his mouth and moved his lips in and out of her silky folds.

As she started moving her lips up and down on the tip of his cock, she felt as if deep throating him would be no problem. She guessed him to be about seven or eight inches long and amazingly thick, but he slid in very easily. Once she had gotten below the knobbed end though, she realized that this was not like practicing on popsicles at home. This was bigger, it was warm, and it seemed to jump down her throat. She found that she could take it a third of the way with her tongue inside. Closer to halfway with her tongue licking him. And with him eating her pussy so fervently now, she couldn't keep bobbing up and down on him and not gasp for breath.

Eventually as her cunt began to move with him, his tongue began to slip side to side, occasionally finding a small knob that always made her jump. Whenever he found her vagina, he thrust his tongue inside, only to be disappointed that it did not fill her up. Gradually, as he settled into a rhythm of kissing and licking her, she rocked back to let him touch that little button. That must be her clit, he thought, and encircled his lips around it. She moaned loudly and slowed her movements for a brief moment. He waited patiently, then began to suck in, barely touching the clit itself with his lips around it. She exploded by bucking and rocking her pelvis against his wet lips.

When she felt him reach her clit with the right pressure, she knew she was about to explode into orgasm. She could feel herself fucking his face and seeking the right trigger. She tried to concentrate on taking him in her mouth again, but couldn't breath. She pumped his cock with her hand unconsciously as she began to moan in anticipation. Her head flew back and she caught a profile in the doorway, but she was too far gone. Her body tensed and spasmed as waves of the most intense release washed over her. When she came, her cries seemed to fill the room in a chorus of pleasure. She wanted the moment to last forever and continued to thrust against his lips even after her orgasm.

12