A Daring Date

Story Info
A reunion leads to sexy adventure.
7.5k words
4.68
37.3k
28
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ella and I first met in college. She was on the women's Lacrosse team and I had a work-study job as equipment manager.

Ella wasn't the prettiest girl on the team by conventional standards, but she was the highlight of my work for the team. She was slim and athletic like the rest of the girls, and stood maybe 5' 9". She had perky c-cup breasts topped with nipples that were almost always hard and visible through her sports bra and jersey.

The team uniforms were a red athletic skirt that came halfway down the girls' thighs with a white tank top that had some red stripes, and they'd generally wear spandex shorts underneath the skirt to protect their modesty and a sports bra on top for games. For practices, different girls did different things. Some wore gym shorts and a t-shirt, others wore spandex shorts and a t-shirt, and Ella always wore spandex shorts and a sports bra.

I loved watching from the sidelines as the girls ran, their athletic bodies in peak condition and their tits bouncing with their exertion. I'll be honest, the girls sometimes caught me staring. Mostly I'd look down in embarrassment and they looked at me with some mix of frustration and resignation. Ella, however, would just smile. Sometimes she'd wink at me, too. Sometimes she'd bounce up and down to get her breasts to wiggle for me. And sometimes she'd lick her lips and run her hands over her body. I lived for those days.

Ella and I were the same year in college, and I started as equipment manager when we were sophomores and she played jv. She'd tease me that year and wear outfits maybe a bit more daring than the other girls, but she really got started junior year.

About halfway through the spring season, Ella came out onto the practice field on a particularly warm day wearing her usual black spandex shorts, but on top she was wearing light grey sports bra. I could tell something was different this day because her nipples, which I could usually make out with some discrete staring, were obvious. The material must have been different.

As practice wore on, Ella and her teammates got sweaty and Ella's top started to get wet. The fabric clung even better to her breasts and became a little bit transparent. Her nipples showed through the top both in their well-defined shape and in their pinkish hue. I couldn't take my eyes away from her, and she could tell. Ella winked at me the first time she caught me staring, and then she held eye contact and licked her lips.

About an hour into the two-hour practice that day, Ella's top was soaked and I was doing all I could not to stare constantly. I looked at her again as she stood in the field, taking a breather, and she caught my eye. She smiled that award-winning smile at me and stretched her arms above her head, sticking out her chest and showing off her fantastically sexy torso.

And then she brought her hands to her hips and rolled the waist of her black shorts down once, then twice, then three times, until a hint of red underwear peeked over the top of her shorts.

I didn't look away from her for the rest of that practice.

The next week, Ella stayed after practice to ask me a favor. She wanted her uniform skirt shortened an inch or maybe two. "For fun, you know?" She explained.

I shortened her skirt two and a half inches and waited patiently for game day.

Ella wore the shortened skirt to the game the next week, and under it she was missing the usual spandex shorts. I had to know what was under her skirt and followed her every move on the field and off that afternoon. All I saw was more and more leg as she ran and jumped and moved around. And then she dove for a catch and the skirt, briefly, flared up to reveal her wardrobe choice. She was wearing a white thong under the skirt. I knew all the men in the bleachers had seen - they must have been looking as hard as I was. And I knew, then, that Ella loved the attention.

If Ella liked to tease then, by golly, I'd let her tease me!

A couple of weeks later, I was cleaning up after all the girls had left the locker room. I was supposed to wait until everyone left, then go through and clean up any mess they'd left, picking up towels, putting shoes back into their owner's lockers, just tidying up. I'd shout as I entered the locker room just in case there was anyone inside.

Well, that week, I shouted that I was coming in and didn't hear any response, so I went in and started busying myself with the girls' mess. And then I realized that the shower was still running. So I called out again, not wanting to rudely surprise anyone.

And then the shower shut off and Ella appeared in the doorway between the showers and the locker room, wearing only a towel. She stood there for a moment as I took in the sight. She'd wrapped the towel around her breasts, and it hung from her chest to maybe a third of the way down her thighs. Her breasts were only partially covered by the towel; a swell over the top hinted at the wonders concealed.

I was speechless and couldn't take my eyes away from her.

"Oh!" she said. "I didn't realize I'd taken that long - I'll just be a minute."

I stammered my excuses and headed for the door.

"No, don't go," she said. "I don't want to make you late. Just, uh, look the other way."

And so I kept picking up towels and clothes and snuck as many glances at her as I thought I could. She had her back to me as she pulled up a red thong under her towel, and then pulled a dress over her head before letting the towel fall to the floor. I caught a glimpse of her thong-encased ass as she pulled her dress on and then turned to me with a smile.

"Zip me up, dear?" she asked, sweetly. I silently complied and she bounded off, wishing me a nice day.

As the season wore on, Ella played a similar game with me almost every day. She never showed me her tits or her pussy, but she got closer and closer. She'd drop the towel before putting on her underwear, showing me her bare back, or she'd greet me in a towel wrapped around her waist with an arm slung across her chest.

The next year, I'd gotten a promotion to equipment manager and team photographer, since I studied photography in school and was a senior. I didn't see Ella at all outside of lacrosse events, and so it had been a while when I saw her for the first time as team photographer. The plan for the first day was for me to get a team picture in clean uniforms on the field, and then throughout practice, I'd call girls over for their individual photos.

The first shot went fine and so did all of the individual portraits until I came to Ella's. I called her name and she ran over to me, ready for business. We made some small talk while I posed her and took her picture, and then she ran off when we were done. No wink, no acknowledgement of what we'd done all last year, nothing.

Perhaps this year would be boring, I thought as I called the next girl over.

At the end of practice, after the girls had all left, I went into the locker room to clean up, as usual. And then I heard the shower. Maybe this year would be fun, I thought, as the shower turned off.

And there was Ella, standing in front of me, wrapped in a towel. She smiled at me and, as though she were wearing nothing special, she came over to chat.

"Can I see the portrait you shot of me?"

I showed her the picture on my camera's viewfinder.

"That won't do. Can I pose for another one?"

"Of course," I said, "whatever you'd like."

"How about right now? I was thinking I could pose just like this."

Ella started taking poses, and I snapped into action. She acted surprised in the doorway of the locker room, and then she posed putting on lipstick in the mirror, and then she leaned forward from her hips, facing me, to blow a kiss to the camera. I told her to hold that pose as I slowly walked around her. Her towel, fastened between her breasts, hung from her loosely. We both knew that if she stayed posed and I walked all the way behind her, she'd be showing me her bare pussy.

I walked slowly around her, taking pictures from the side, catching more and more of her bared thigh and ass in my lens as I walked. She stood up and asked to see the pictures I'd taken.

As we flipped through the pictures, she smiled broadly and complimented my skills as a photographer. I told her how beautiful she was and how much I liked taking her pictures.

She had one more idea, she said, turning to her locker.

"Turn around," she commanded.

When she told me to face her again, she was wearing a thin white v-neck t-shirt that came to her hips and a black thong. "Let's go to the showers."

Ella led me to the showers, a big room with a bunch of shower heads and no dividers. She started one of the showers and stood next to the water, putting a hand under to test the temperature.

As she stood next to the running shower, drops of water began to spray on to her shirt, turning it transparent and teasing me with glimpses of flesh. I brought my camera out and started taking pictures.

Ella stepped under the water and was immediately soaked. Her shirt clung to her like a second skin, transparently highlighting the swell of her breasts, the curve of her hips, and the hardness of her nipples. She smiled at me as she ran her fingers through her hair and then down her body. She pulled the shirt up, baring her firm abs and showing off her wet black thong.

And then she put her thumbs in the waistband of her thong and slowly started to pull it down until just a hint of her carefully trimmed pubic hair showed. And then she stopped.

She looked at me with a coy smile and told me to turn around for a moment, which I did.

When I turned back to face her, the thong was at my feet and Ella was pulling her shirt down to cover her pussy.

And there she stood, covering herself with a very wet shirt as best she could, coquettishly giving my camera a slight grin, perhaps an invitation. Her breasts stood proud on her chest, clearly visible through her shirt, and her light pubic hair, trimmed to a small triangle emerged through the shirt as well.

"Keep the thong," she said as she turned the shower off and dashed into the locker room. By the time I got my wits about me, she was dressed and gone.

I got called home because of a family emergency that afternoon and didn't see Ella again. I had to transfer to another college to finish my degree, and I didn't have any contact information for her. I sent the coach all the pictures of the team, but the pictures of Ella were my secret pleasure for years. I'd look at them and remember those adventures and rub her thong, which I of course kept.

And then something strange happened last week.

It's been eight years since I last saw Ella. I'm thirty now. The youthful dream of being a photographer didn't stick - I'm an IT consultant in a small firm. I'm single now but had my share of romances and go on occasional dates. When I turned 28 and saw thirty approaching, I resolved to take care of a couple of things. I'd started to look like a stereotype of an IT consultant. I was getting rounder and obviously didn't know a thing about fashion.

So I changed. I started working out at the gym three times a week and running three times a week. I started paying attention to my clothes - with the help of a close friend who I dated briefly. In any case, I can get women's numbers in bars now. And I see a lot of surprised faces on clients when I say that I'm the IT consultant.

So last week.

I answered my cell one evening while watching Law and Order and eating the simple dinner I'd made myself. And I couldn't believe who was on the other end. It was Ella. How she'd found me, I had no idea, but she was in town and was asking if we could get dinner the next night and I heard myself saying that I had plans (what an idiot - I could've canceled them easily!) and then we settled on a Thursday night date (was it, in fact, a date?) and a place.

I don't think I paid attention to anything anyone said to me for the next few days until Thursday arrived. I left work early that day to go home and figure out what to wear, what to say, what to talk about, and what to drink.

I started with a small glass of bourbon as I looked at my closet. She'd suggested a pretty casual place, so I wouldn't wear a tie. I settled on a nice pair of jeans and a linen blazer over a checkered shirt. Formal enough in case she wore a dress, but dressed-down enough that we'd match if she were in jeans.

It was time to go. I drove to dinner and saw her as I entered the restaurant. She was still stunning. She'd kept her youthful athletic form and somehow grown into it. She looked interesting, traveled, and hot. She was wearing jeans and a red tank top that showed off her toned legs and her fantastic chest.

We hugged.

I realized then that I knew nothing about her at all. We hadn't spoken much in college and none since then. It felt like a first date. What do you do, etc.

Ella was a PR exec at a large firm and had been transferred to town two months prior for a new gig. She'd seen my name on the invite list of a charity gala her company had sponsored and hoped I'd show up (I didn't - those rubber chicken dinners are a waste of my donation money) and when she didn't see me there, she found my number.

We spent two hours over dinner and then a couple of beers and while it felt like a first date, it felt like a fantastic first date. We were flirting with each other, touching the other's arm as we told stories and making occasional dirty puns. It was fun to see her.

And I still enjoyed seeing her. She had obviously skipped the bra for our date, as her trademark hard nipples were on display. And when she'd lean in to whisper a piece of gossip about some other couple in the restaurant, her tank top showed off a lovely swell of cleavage.

After we finished the second round of beers, I asked if she wanted another.

"You know what," she said, "let's have an adventure."

We settled the check as I asked her what type of an adventure she wanted to have. She wouldn't say, but told me to get behind the wheel. She'd not been outside the city since arriving and asked me to show her some of the natural sights.

I had a place in mind. There was a maybe forty mile trek that some buddies and I had done a year back that had spectacular views of waterfalls and a lake and about halfway through, the trail came near a highway for a rest stop area - maybe six parking spots, a great view, and a picnic table. I drove there.

We kept flirting in the car. I told her about the hike I'd done with my buddies, she'd joked about skinny dipping in the lake and tight quarters. I told her that when she came the next time, we could share a sleeping bag, to keep the weight of our packs down. She was working on a comeback - something about how she could save more weight by hiking nude - when we arrived.

We got out of the car and took in the view. She snapped a picture with her phone. And then a wicked grin crossed her face.

"Take a picture of me here? For old times sake?"

I got my phone out, too, and took her picture, trying to frame her body and the view behind her to balance the flow of the eyes over the shot.

"You're still good at this," she exclaimed, looking at my photo. "Even if you don't bring that fancy camera with you everywhere."

"It's like riding a bike."

"Take another. I'll be your model."

Ella posed for me, putting her hand behind her head and the other on her thigh. She smiled at me with a smoldering look in her eyes.

I took the picture. "You're gorgeous."

"Aww, thanks. What should I do next? Direct me, Mr. Photographer."

"Stick your chest out."

She did, her hands at her waist and her tits straining against her tank top.

"So sexy."

"Thanks! What would be even sexier?" she asked.

"Take off your jeans."

She slipped off her jeans and stood in front of me in her black lace panties and red tank. I snapped a picture.

"Pull your shirt down to cover your panties."

All of a sudden, I was back in that high school locker room, anxious with nerves in front of the prettiest girl I'd ever seen, who was stripping and performing for me.

She pulled down her shirt. "Oh, it looks like I'm not wearing any panties!"

"And pulling down on your top shows more cleavage. You're gorgeous, you know."

Ella grinned.

"Now pull up your top."

She pulled the hem of her tank to just below her breasts, showing off her flat stomach.

I snapped a picture.

"Higher."

She lifted her shirt another inch, showing off the bottom swell of her breasts. I took a picture.

"Just a bit higher."

She inched the top higher yet, until her tits were completely exposed. "Ok," she said, "I'll show you my nipples."

I snapped a picture. "Your breasts are amazing."

She smiled and turned her back to me. "I'll just take the shirt off. I know that's what you want."

She turned back to face me with her arms crossed across her chest, naked but for her black lace panties.

"You're so sexy."

"I'm not sure I want to get all the way naked out here. I'm having fun, but just want to keep my panties on."

She waited, and I took a picture.

"Well, aren't you going to tell me what to do?"

"Face the camera," I said, "and slowly lower your panties."

She faced me and moved her hands from her breasts to her hips, baring her tits to the world. They were beautiful. Tear-drop shaped and still perky. Her nipples, at attention, were begging to be sucked on.

I snapped picture after picture with her thumbs in the waistband of her panties, slowly showing more and more of her belly and then a tuft of public hair. I was immediately brought back to our time in college when she showed me those pubes in the shower.

"What if a car comes by?" she asked. "We're in public and I'm almost naked!"

"I haven't seen anyone," I said. "But what would make you more comfortable?"

Ella looked with some lust at the obvious bulge in my jeans.

"What the hell," she said, and dropped her panties.

"Get a picture before I change my mind." She showed me her ass and twisted to show a breast as well.

"You're so sexy. And so brave."

"I can't believe I'm doing this. This is such a thrill!"

"Go stand next to the car, and get up on the hood."

I took a couple of pictures of Ella on the hood of the car, and climbing on top. "What if the cops come?" Ella asked.

"They'll want to watch! You're a fucking godess."

"You flatterer," she said, getting off the car and standing next to the door. She put her feet shoulder distance apart and threw her arms over her head. "Here's your naked girl picture, perv."

"I love that you're getting so into this," I said.

"I'm so into this. Let me expose myself for your camera."

She leaned over the hood of the car, showing her ass to my camera. Bending the way she did, she must have known her pussy was on full display as well, and obviously wet. I took picture after picture.

"Hold that pose," I said as she looked at me from around her legs. "Got to check the light."

"You are a professional!" she exclaimed as I walked over.

I stood behind her and pressed my bulging jeans into her pussy and then leaned over her back to whisper in her ear, one hand on her hips and the other on her side with my fingers just at the edge of her breast. "There's no light meter on this phone; I just wanted to be near you."

She pushed me back off her. "That's no fair. Drop your pants."

She took the phone as I dropped trou. And then she had me take my shirt off and pose in my tented boxers. "Good," she said, handing the phone back.

Ella opened the back door of the car and sat facing out. Her legs slightly spread, she moved her hands to her tits and started playing with them. "Is this what you want to do to me?"

I nodded while taking pictures.

"Show me what you want me to do to you."