A Daring Reporter Ch. 02

Story Info
Lisa anchors the news in new and revealing outfits.
4.6k words
4.66
70.8k
52

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rd75000
rd75000
835 Followers

(This continues the story of a TV anchorwoman Lisa Marvell. It will be helpful to read Chapter 1 first.)

*

Reporter Lisa Marvell's decision to strip off her skirt at the end of the 11:00 news had certainly drawn attention to the local late night broadcast. By Monday, the station had prepared three different 15-second promos and began airing them to advertise the "Special Edition" feature of the Friday night news. The video editor had made sure that clips of Lisa's skirt-dropping adventure had made it onto YouTube, and the station's website now included a page labeled "Friday Nights at Channel 4," which featured an area where viewers could post comments. That afternoon, producer Bill Reinhart breathed a sigh of relief when he double checked the long-range forecast and determined that temperatures weren't supposed to break forty that week. That meant that Lisa would have to follow through on her promise to wear a bikini if the weather didn't improve. He instructed the writers to make sure they provided plenty of dialog for sportscaster Tim Willis and weather girl Natalie Johnson to use throughout the week to remind Lisa and the viewers that there was no relief in sight. As luck would have it, there was a light snow Thursday evening and more was forecast for over the weekend. In addition, several of the neighboring colleges were going into spring break, so Bill sent Lisa out to the mall to interview shoppers who were picking up last minute items for their trips south.

Lisa had insisted on having approval over the choice of what would be "special" about each Friday night, and she retained final say on just what she would do or wear. So, as she prepared to head out to work Friday morning, the only decision left for her to make was which of the three bikinis that she had recently purchased from Victoria's Secret she would wear that evening. "Hmm, should I wear the small one, the smaller one, or the ridiculously small one?" she thought, starting to get excited about the broadcast. "Well, they've already seen me in my panties, and the bottoms on those first two don't look much different than that. So I think it's got to be bikini #3."

She quickly slipped into it on and turned to look in her mirror. It was the classic string bikini, a colorful floral top that was essentially two triangles of cloth with ties across the back and around the neck. The bottom was a pale lime color, perfectly suited to conveying the idea of warm weather. The catalog had described the coverage in the back as minimal to moderate, which Lisa decided meant "it will cover your butt crack and most of your ass, but everyone will be able to see your cheeks peeking out the bottom." Looking at the low rise front, she realized she'd have to do a little bit of trimming of the light colored hairs of her landing strip. "Good thing it's winter," she said to herself, glancing at the generous amount of flesh revealed by the double strings over each hip. "No unsightly tan lines!"

*****

Shortly before 11 that evening, Lisa emerged from her dressing room in the studio wearing a loose fitting tan dress that stopped modestly just an inch or two above her knees. The style and color of the short-sleeved dress was definitely casual and seemed entirely consistent with the theme of spring break. "Hey, what's with the outfit?" Tim asked as he passed her in the hall. "Last time I checked it was getting ready to snow out there and you were supposed to be wearing a bikini." Lisa laughed. "You guys, you're always in rush," she teased. "Just hold your horses." She could feel the nervous excitement growing in the pit of her stomach, wondering if she was crazy to be doing this but at the same time loving the extra attention she was getting.

Finally, it was time to start, and the red "on air" light flashed. "Good evening, I'm Lisa Marvell and this is the Friday Night Special Edition. We know that for many colleges in our viewing audience, this is the start of spring break. And loading up on sunscreen and picking out some beachwear can be pretty challenging at this time of year. So a little later on in our broadcast, I'll be doing a special report on summer shopping in February. I had to do a little shopping myself, and I'll be getting to that shortly as well. But first, here's our lead story."

The first ten minutes were given over to routine coverage from several different reporters. After the commercial break, the broadcast picked up with Lisa. "Some of you may recall that last Friday I promised to appear in a bikini if we didn't see some improvement in the weather. Well, as you know, things haven't gotten any better out there ,so yesterday I decided to head out to the malls to update my wardrobe for the beach."

They switched over to a prerecorded report, starting with Lisa talking to merchants about how they handle requests for out-of-season items (easily, it turns out, since the demand is predictable each year). She then tracked down students who were looking through racks of shorts and bathing suits and asking them about what colors and styles they were choosing. She included an extended segment with three girls who were shopping together, getting them to talk about dieting all week in order to be ready to wear some of the revealing outfits and their decisions about just which bathing suit to pick out. "So," Lisa concluded on the report from the mall, "three students facing the difficult choice of just how much they dare to bare at the beach."

Back live in the studio, Lisa continued. "It was a lot of fun talking to those girls, and I have to say I can appreciate the tough decisions they were facing." With that she looked directly into the camera. "But in keeping with the spirit of our new Friday Night Special Edition, I promised to deliver the news in a bikini if the weather didn't improve, so here goes."

Looking directly at the camera, Lisa removed the lapel mike from her dress and proceeded to undo the buttons that ran down the entire front of the dress. The effect was to slowly allow the dress to part, first revealing the inner curves of her breasts and offering a peek at the two cloth triangles covering her mounds. As she continued unsnapping buttons, it seemed that perhaps she wasn't wearing anything else under the dress until at last the low cut bikini bottoms came into view.

The buttons now fully undone, Lisa slowly allowed the dress to part without taking it off, using her hands to hold the sides against her hips. She continued waiting as an overhead mike swung into position, giving viewers plenty of time to admire the way the bikini showed off her figure.

"While I go hang up this dress," she resumed, slipping her right arm of the sleeve, "we're going to switch over to Jim Simpson who's at the airport now. He'll update us on what flight traffic has been like this evening and what's expected for tomorrow morning." She then removed the dress completely, folding it over her arm and holding it in front of her. "Jim?" she said, and the camera switched to the remote location.

Several minutes later, the broadcast returned to Lisa, who reported on headlines from around the world, allowing the camera to zoom in on the upper part of her body as pictures of the day's events appeared behind her. It seemed likely that most of the audience were ignoring the photos and instead focusing on her bikini top. The base of the two triangles covered the bottoms of her breasts but quickly tapered to the strings at the top, allowing the curves of both sides of her orbs to be easily seen. At the end of the segment, she turned slightly to the left, permitting the camera to catch a glimpse of the sides of her 34B breasts, only loosely contained by the bikini top. "We'll be right back with sports."

Tim knew that normally his part of the broadcast was the main attraction for male viewers, and especially on a Friday night he tried to extend the segment. But somehow he felt tonight the audience had something else on their minds, so he moved quickly through his report. Noticing that Lisa had started to move toward him, he turned to his right to address her, saying "And that's it for sports, Lisa."

As she came into view from the left, she made sure to remain in profile and walk slowly. The camera pulled back, treating viewers to the sight of the full length of her legs, her right hip on display with only a double string crossing it. She then turned slightly away from the camera as she talked to Tim, providing a glimpse the pale green fabric stretched across her ass as well as the rounded bottoms of her cheeks protruding below the bathing suit.

"Thanks, Tim," Lisa responded, hooking her arm around his, and leaning into him a bit. "For some reason, I'm feeling a little chilly tonight," she said with a perplexed look on her face.

"I can't imagine why," Tim answered with a bemused smile.

"Wish I was joining those spring breakers and families who are heading some place warm tonight. But you know, next week, we're going to be heating things up around here as we countdown to the Oscars with a special report on outrageous outfits the stars have worn on the red carpet. I may just have to wear something daring myself," Lisa added with a sly grin. "But for now let's take a quick break, and then Natalie will be back with the local forecast as well as weather from around the country. "

After the commercial, Natalie delivered the weather report and then joined Tim and Lisa for the last minute of the broadcast. "We hope everyone has a good weekend," Tim began, and Natalie chimed in with a reminder to keep the snow shovels handy.

"Well, that's our Friday Night Special Edition," Lisa concluded. Almost unconsciously, she played with the strings on the sides of her bottoms, tugging up on them slightly. This caused the small cloth triangle to rise further up into the juncture of her legs and come tantalizing close to revealing her pussy lips. "I hope that you all liked my bikini, and we'd love to hear your comments about our new format. You can reach us at the Channel 4 website. Good night."

****

With the airing of the "spring break" segment, Bill sensed that they had established a format that could be repeated week after week. And Lisa's decision to wear revealing outfits in the unexpected setting of a nightly news broadcast was definitely a huge hit. The audience was growing each week and now included online viewers from across the country and around the world who had seen the video clips posted on the Internet. And with that growing popularity came the pressure to top what had been done the week before. It wasn't clear where this would all end, but for now, each late night Friday broadcast was going to include a featured report by the newscaster that provided a reason for Lisa to appear in some state of partial undress.

For Lisa, these Special Editions were consuming more of her time and attention. What had begun as a stunt to shake things up and improve ratings (and, if she were totally honest, to challenge herself a bit) was now something that was on Lisa's mind every day. She loved the attention and realized that she was daring to do things that even a month ago she would have rejected out of hand. She found herself checking the video clips that had appeared on the internet every day and reading the comments that had been posted.

When they came up with the idea of doing a story on revealing outfits worn to the Oscars, Lisa and Bill had initially discussed her wearing some sort of strapless gown with a thigh-high slit. But after the bikini she had worn last week, Lisa commented that that style of dress would seem too conservative and indicated her desire to push things further. So, Bill okayed a special trip to a New York fashion showroom where Lisa was able to get a custom fitting for a dress that she could borrow for the broadcast in exchange for prominent mention of the designer and the store.

Lisa had selected a glittery, see-thru flesh-colored mesh dress, much like a bodysuit covered in strategic places with colorful sequins, flowers, and geometric shapes. It ended at the knees, and the bright decorations dotted the long sleeves as well as shoulders and back of the dress. But three strategic clusters in front, as well as a generous grouping at the base of her spine, all served to cover the wearer's most intimate areas.

The dress was designed to be worn with only a thong, an accessory that Lisa willingly assented to wear. But knowing that she would be continually under the prying eye of the camera as she moved around the set, and also being continually reminded by Bill of the network's standards and practices, Lisa enlisted the help of the showroom's staff in selecting some flesh-colored nipple covers. Standing in front of the mirror as a seamstress worked on hemming the dress to the proper length, Lisa caught a glimpse of herself and gasped. So much of her bare flesh was plainly visible through the fabric that the initial impression was that that the wearer of the dress was completely naked. "This," she thought, "is definitely more daring than a bikini."

***

Thursday night, Lisa arrived back at her apartment after midnight. She had picked up a white winter overcoat that she could wear over the dress during the first few minutes of Friday's broadcast. Dropping the coat on the bed, she quickly stripped out of her clothes, put on her "Red Carpet" outfit, and tried on the coat. It worked well; only the very bottom of the dress was visible below the coat, and what could be seen gave no real indication of the transparency of the overall outfit. Hanging up the coat in her closet, she paused to admire herself in the hallway mirror.

She hadn't bothered to put on the nipple covers or thong that she'd be wearing for the broadcast, and Lisa noticed that as she exaggerated certain movements, various unprotected parts of her anatomy could be glimpsed. Giggling like a school girl, she leaned to one side and watched as some of the sequins and sparkles moved away to reveal her nipples. Slowly pulling on the sides of her dress, she watched the solid cluster of sequins climb upward, allowing her slit and neatly trimmed landing strip to be seen through the sheer fabric.

"What is wrong with you, girl?" she said to herself, letting the dress fall back into place. With a start, she realized that thinking of the thousands of viewers who were going to see her in this outfit was exciting her. She felt she was discovering a whole new side of herself, or perhaps just beginning to come to terms with something that already existed. Grinning mischievously, she picked up her set of keys and said out loud, "I think I left something in the car." With that she headed out the door and down the corridor of her apartment building.

By this time, it was almost 1:00 AM, so the chances of encountering anyone were indeed small. And in fact, she only had to pass two other apartment doors before coming to the exit from the building. But she had had to park a considerable distance from the entrance, and it was definitely not out of the question that someone might happen to glance out of their window as she walked to her car. The winter night air stiffened her already protruding nipples, which now poked almost obscenely against the sequined encrusted fabric. She walked more quickly, the movement of her legs and the rush of cold air against her naked pussy making her even more aware of how truly little she had on.

As Lisa approached the auto, the light from a nearby streetlamp allowed her to be easily seen by anyone who happened to glance out at the street. She stopped and scanned the darkened windows of the nearby buildings. After a minute or so, she started to shiver, partly in reaction to the frigid temperature but also as the realization set in that she was actually disappointed that there was no sign that anyone was watching. Suddenly she jerked her head to the left and looked up at a second-floor window. Had she seen some motion there, or was it just her imagination? Standing absolutely still and staring, she could see nothing. After another minute, a strong gust of wind tugged at her dress, reminding her that she was outside practically naked in the subfreezing night air. She hurriedly resumed walking toward her car, grabbed a folder from the back seat, and quickly made her way back to the building and scurried down the hall to her apartment.

Breathlessly slamming the door behind her, she moved directly to her bedroom and starting to unzip the dress. "This is getting a little out of control," she thought to herself, as she carefully removed the garment and hung it up. "Next thing you know, I'll be broadcasting in my birthday suit!" With that, she slipped into her nightgown and jumped into bed.

***

Shortly after 10:00 that Friday evening, Natalie and Lisa were seated side by side in the dressing room, the finishing touches being applied to their makeup by their assistant, Kelly. Both were wearing robes, and one of the wardrobe team came in carrying Natalie's evening gown. "Time to get dressed, ladies," she announced. Then we'll be back to do your hair." And with that, she and Kelly exited the room.

Natalie turned to Lisa. "If you don't mind hanging around," she said, "I could use a little help making sure I get properly tucked into the dress," gesturing at a long green velvet gown hanging on one of the racks at the back of the room.

"Oh, okay," responded Lisa, a little bit surprised by the request. "I guess these aren't our usual on-air outfits," she said with a smile.

"Well, who knows about yours?" Natalie said with a slightly hurt tone in her voice and pointing to the dark blue garment bag that still contained Lisa's dress. "Everything's been so 'top secret' about your little number."

"Well, Bill and I agreed it was best not to let anyone know in advance. Makes for more interesting television," she went on.

"Oh, so it's that outrageous?" Natalie offered.

"You'll see," Lisa teased. "Now let's get you dressed."

Natalie stripped off her robe to reveal a strapless black bra and French cut panties. "Well," the weather girl giggled, "I thought if I'm getting to wear a fancy gown, I might as well put on the undies to match." With that, she grabbed the green dress from off the hanger, unzipped the back and stepped into it. The midriff was drawn in tight, which accentuated both the flair of her hips and her magnificent 36D breasts. As she pulled up the spaghetti straps of the dress, Natalie turned to Lisa and said, "Mind lending a hand with the zip?"

The dress fabric clung tightly across Natalie's hips and butt, and Lisa tried to delicately find the pull-tab for the zipper, which somehow seemed to have turned inward and had disappeared near the top of Natalie's panties. "Enjoying yourself back there?" the weather girl asked, as Lisa was finally able to grab hold of the zipper and pull it up.

Lisa was glad Natalie was facing away from her and couldn't see her blush. "Sorry about that," she replied. "Just a little case of nerves, I guess. But hey, you look amazing. That dress is totally awesome."

Natalie turned slowly, first inspecting herself in the dressing room mirrors and then allowing Lisa to check her out. The gown did fit her 36-25-35 figure perfectly, revealing the curves of her body typically not displayed by her on-air wardrobe. The strapless bra provided some lift to Natalie's generous breasts, a delicate shadow accentuating the glimpse of cleavage afforded by the gown. Equally distracting was the long slit running up the right side of the floor length dress, revealing a great deal of Natalie's shapely leg and thigh. "I'm glad I'm not going to be on camera that much with you tonight. I think you're going to steal the show," Lisa offered.

"Somehow I doubt that," the younger girl teased. "So, come on, now. Time to show me what you've got."

rd75000
rd75000
835 Followers
12