A Dark and Deadly Lover Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told you, I have no intention of destroying you. You are perfection itself, forever young, wickedly handsome, strong and so very, very virile. I told you when I turned you, Daray, that I had been searching for a man like you for centuries and the way that your body pleasures me I would be an idiot to physically maim you in some way." She stated in a matter-of-fact tone.

"I'm quite sure there are other men out in the this world better than myself, Anise. With your beauty it should be quite easy to find another who would gladly give you what you want." He told her bluntly and she smiled at his biting compliment.

"I don't want a weakling, Daray, you fight me with a inner fire that comes through when we bed. I have had hundreds of lovers in my long life, but not one can compare to you. Your blood is sweet, addicting, just as your body is also. The lava from your cock, delicious with a flavor unlike any I have ever known. No, Daray, I want no other and until such time as I take your life, you will remain mine. Now... drink!" She commanded harshly and he reached over, snatching up the glass, nearly shattering it in a tight grip as he threw the contents into his mouth and swallowed.

"Let the games begin!" He hissed and stormed away from the bar, wondering exactly what he had just consumed and what it was going to do to him.

12