A Dark Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,801 Followers

"Please stop" Debbie half heartedly said. I could now feel her heat emanating from her pussy as my face was right in front of it. I stuck my tongue out and lightly licked her pussy right through her thong. Debbie moaned as soon as my hot tongue touched her cunt. I began to lap at her pussy right through the soaked material. I reached around and grabbed the waist band of her thong. I firmly pulled her thong down. I could feel the back strap pop out of her ass and I could hear the wet sound the material made as it pulled away from her sticky pussy. I pulled her thong down to her feet and then removed it. I looked back over at her husband and tossed her soaked thong up onto his chest. Dan was still struggling but he seemed to be wearing down.

I turned back towards Debbie and reached around and caressed her naked ass. I pulled her closer and closer to my face until I touched my lips to her pussy. Debbie was still crying as her tears dripped off of her cheeks and onto my face. I began to lap at Debbie's slit. Her pussy lips were completely swollen and dripping with nectar. I completely enjoyed the taste of Debbie's pussy as it tasted different than my wife's.

Again Debbie tried to mumble for me to stop but her protesting was getting weaker. I squeezed and caressed Debbie's hot ass while I continued to eat her pussy right in front of her husband. Tears continued to stream off of Debbie's cheeks and onto my face. I began to flick my tongue rapidly across Debbie's clit. I could feel it swelling on my tongue. It was getting larger and larger until finally I heard Debbie moan loudly and grunt. I felt her juices as they ran out of her pussy and onto my face. As Debbie stood there with her hands tied over her head, she was helpless as I mad her begin to cum. I could feel Debbie's pussy lips contracting and squeezing at my tongue. I could hear her ragged breathing as her juices continues to flow across my face and down her inner thigh's. Finally Debbie finished cumming as I saw her body shaking from the post climax feeling she was having.

I stood up and walked behind Debbie. I pulled my shirt over my head and quickly unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans. I pulled them off and then pulled my jockeys off. It felt so good to release my aching cock. I moved up behind Debbie and reached around to cup her breasts. Her nipples were so hard. I placed my cock between her legs so my shaft was parting her pussy lips and my head was sticking out in front of her. Dan could see my cock as it was nudged up between his wife's legs. Again, Dan tried desperately to free himself.

I began to kiss Dan's wife's neck and slid my tongue into her ear. Again I made Debbie moan as I continued to tongue her ear and suck on her earlobe. "No" Debbie weakly protested. I lowered my cock so it was now pointing up. I slowly raised it up enough so the tip of my cock touched her parted pussy lips. I could feel Debbie hold her breath as I looked into Dan's eyes while I began to inch my eight inch member into his wife's wet pussy. I could see the rage in Dan's eyes as I continued to slide my cock inside of his wife. Debbie stood there with her knees partially bent as she bit onto her bottom lip.

My cock was now completely inside of Debbie's pussy. I continued to fondle her breasts while I began to slowly stroke my cock in and out of her slippery love hole. The whole time I was starring into her husband's eyes. "This is payback time now for all of the grief you two have given me over the last three months" I said. I continued to fuck Debbie in front of her husband from behind. I gradually picked up the pace. Debbie began to breathe deeply. "OH GOD BABY I'M SO SORRY" Debbie screamed out. "OH MY GOD DAN I'M SO, SO SORRY"

Debbie said. I pinched her nipples and that set her over the edge. "OH MY GOD DAN FORGIVE ME" Debbie screamed as she began to cum. Debbie shook violently as I continued to fuck her pussy. "MY GOD" Debbie screamed as I reached down and rubbed her clit with my right hand. Again Debbie began to tremble. As soon as her first orgasm subsided my fingers stimulated her clit into another one. Debbie shook violently. Her pussy juice was running out of her pussy like she was pissing. "OH GOD, OH GOD, OH GOD DANNY I'M SO FUCKING SORRY" Debbie screamed as her hot body rocked into a second orgasm.

I looked over at the rage in her husbands eyes. I asked Debbie as she continued to cum "does your husband ever make you cum like this?"

"NO NEVER" Debbie screamed as she shook violently. I began to pump my cock harder in and out of her pussy as I continued to stroke her clit. "OH MY FUCKING GOD I'M CUMMING AGAIN" Debbie screamed. This time she shook so violently I had to hold her up. It felt the tingling in my nuts. "OH DAN PLEASE FORGIVE ME" Debbie screamed as she shook uncontrollably. Just then I began to cum. I felt my cum spurt out deep into Debbie's pussy. Spasm after spasm raced through our bodies simultaneously. I filled her womb with my cum as Debbie slowly came back down to earth.

Looking into Dan's eyes I pulled my now half limp cock out of his wife's pussy. I lowered my head to her ear and whispered "I just gave you your girls back." Debbie moaned as a tear trickled out of her eye. Her husband just lay there completely drained from struggling. I reached up and untied Debbie's wrists. She immediately fell to the floor and curled up into the fetal position. I just stood there with my flaccid cock hanging down between my legs.

Slowly Debbie began to crawl towards her husband. She stood up and sat down on the bed next to him. She looked at him then she looked at me. Dan was motioning for her to untie him. Again Debbie just sat there. Again she looked at her husband then she looked back at me.

As I stood there naked I watched Debbie get up. She slowly walked towards me and approached me. I was curious as to what she was going to do. Debbie was right in front of me face to face. She stared into my eyes and then moved closer. She slowly lowered her head to my chest and kissed my nipple softly. Debbie continued to now willingly kiss my chest downward. Debbie dropped to her knees in front of me and looked up at my cock as it hung downward. I looked over at her husband as I watched him watch his wife open her mouth. Dan saw his wife slowly raise up to take my soft cock into her mouth. Dan was now crying as tears streamed down his face as he watched his beautiful sexy wife willingly suck my cock.

It didn't take long for my cock to grow to its usual eight inches. Debbie continued to suck my cock. She stood up and took me by the hand. She led me to her bed and motioned for me to lay on my back. I laid down just out of the reach of her crying husband. Debbie climbed up on top of me and removed her torn blouse and bra. She lowered her breasts to my face and offered me her nipples right in front of her husband. As I sucked on her large hard nipples I felt Debbie reposition herself as she sank down on my rock hard cock.

Debbie now pulled her breasts from my face. She sat up and placed her hands on my chest and slowly began to ride up and down on my cock. Debbie had such a lust filled look on her face when she looked over at her husband and said "I am so sorry baby, but you just cant do any of these things to me." Debbie continued to ride me. I reached up and tweaked her nipples causing her to moan. My other hand caressed her ass. Debbie closed her eyes and whispered to me "give me my other girl back now." I watched as Debbie leaned foreword slightly so her clit rubbed on my cock with each stroke. Debbie began to tremble violently. "Oh god I'm cumming" Debbie moaned.

I looked over at her husband as I continued to thrust my cock in and out of his wife's cunt. "I told you I was turning her on" I said to her husband as a smile grew on my face. Dan just sat there bound and gagged crying. I felt my nuts tighten. "Oh baby give it to me" Debbie moaned. "Give me my second baby back" she moaned again. That was all I needed to hear as I moaned loudly and then began to thrust my cock deep into her wet pussy. I felt my nuts unloading into her womb again as she continued to ride me and cum.

Finally Debbie collapsed on top of me. We looked into each other's eyes and began to tenderly kiss. I tasted Debbie's tongue as she tasted mine right in front of her husband. "Has Dan ever fucked you like that?" I asked Debbie.

"Never" She replied as she kissed me deeply again. "Lets get you dressed and get you out of here."

"I will handle my husband when I untie him."

"Baby, you never have to worry about us harassing you any more" Debbie said as she kissed me one final time. We got off of the bed and Debbie dressed me. I walked out the front door and went home feeling vindicated!

qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,801 Followers
12