A Dark Night with a Dark Stranger Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bellstoires
Bellstoires
178 Followers

Ragon nodded quickly. Glancing at the sand which had almost finished falling to the bottom, he swept over to Bell, took her hand in his and kissed it. He then looked adoringly into her eyes, and knelt on one knee in front of her seat. The second Bell looked back she forgot where she was. Her mind went blank, and she found herself gravitating towards Ragon, leaning in, as though he were the centre of the universe. Like Bell, Ragon had completely forgotten the game. His hands went from hers, and cupped her face, brushing a few wayward strands out of her eyes. She had stopped breathing, only her heart screaming from her chest confirmed that she was still alive. In that instant she felt for the first time, what it might be like, to fall in love.

"Time!" Clyde screamed from somewhere in the distance.

Bell felt herself return to her body. Suddenly Ragon's hands were not against her cheek, and she instantly felt cold, even though his touch had been like ice.

"Wh, what?" Bell asked confused.

She had been so completely consumed by the moment, that she had forgotten that they were standing on a veranda, surrounded by vampires; playing charades.

"How you didn't get Romeo and Juliet from that, I will never know," Sandra said.

"Oh, right," Bell said.

Her face fell, as instant realisation hit her like a ton of bricks: it wasn't real. He had been mimicking the greatest love story that ever existed. That wasn't how he felt about her; it was how Romeo felt about Juliette. She had been so foolish to let her guard down, so absolutely childish. She leaned back against her chair, determined not to make eye contact with Ragon.

"Well let's see, that's zero to Ragon," Clyde said smiling widely, "you're going to have to do better than that if you want to win."

He reached then for the next card, reading it quickly and then standing. Like Ragon he stood, but placed both his hands in front of his face, as though he were reading.

"Oh, Book," the red head said after a moment's thought.

Larissa laughed cruelly to herself.

He then held up 10 fingers, and flashed them 5 times. Both B1 and B2 stared blankly at him, but Sameth said "fifty."

In reply Clyde nodded, than grinning broadly moved over to Bell. He took her hand in his and positioned for her to stand near him. She followed his commands. He then got her to squat, and place her hands in front of herself and wiggle her fingers. Bell laughed a little at this, and B1 said, "Is she on a computer?"

Immediately Clyde nodded, than held his hand outstretched pointing to the bedroom door. Bell looked confused, and when she didn't react, Clyde took her by the wrist and flung himself on the floor, with Bell falling after him. Ragon's eyes were locked on Bell, and it took every ounce of his self-control not to rip Clyde's throat out. Clyde lay stretched out on the ground, Bell sprawled on top of him, and began ravaging her with his hands. One hand grasped her hair; the other began caressing her back. Lifting them both slightly off the ground, he positioned his knee so that it was in between her legs, than pulled her hair back. He smiled cheekily at her and then leaning in went to kiss her-

"Oh, fifty shades of grey," B1 said instantly in realisation.

Clyde's lips had only grazed her, but they left a tingling sensation, that made Bell long for more. Taking Bell gently by the hand, he helped her to her feet, turning to wink at Ragon as he said, "So that's one to me?"

Suddenly a rasping at the door had everyone standing.

"Mortal," Clyde growled.

"Are you expecting anyone?" Cambridge's deep voice asked.

"Yea I ordered pizza," Clyde said sarcastically.

"I think 7 vampires can take one mortal," Larissa said.

Ragon moved over to the front door, and gingerly opened it.

"Sorry for the late night call," a young pimply boy said, "it was part of the delivery request," and he thrust a thick envelope into Ragon's out stretched hand, "gotta sign," he added, and handed Ragon a pen.

Ragon didn't say anything, simply took the hand written envelope from the boy and closed the door after he had signed for it. He was deep in thought; he knew instantly from the writing, exactly who the letter was from. All thoughts of his fury at Clyde were driven from his mind.

Turning back to face his guests, he locked eyes with Bell. She was looking curiously back at him, still a little pink in the cheeks. With shaking hands he tore open the letter.

"SHIT," he said before reading it out loud-

Ragon & Bell, Sandra & Thomas,

Cambridge & Larissa, Clyde, Sameth

You are invited to Danton Castle

this Wednesday

the 31st of October

for Halloween festivities.

Costumes required.

7pm

Yours eternally,

William & Nicholas

Bellstoires
Bellstoires
178 Followers
12