A Dark Room Ch. 01

Story Info
When her Master calls, she surrenders.
3.8k words
4.65
52.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Dark Room, A Late Night

In the center of a loft apartment, a woman stood alone. High ceilings, lost in the shadows were broken here and there by skylights that allowed the cascade of translucent moonlight to fall across the woman's creamy skin, her lush curves bared and on display. From all about the room the dance of candlelight served to accentuate the slopes and planes of her body, her fair complexion standing out against the overall darkness of the room. Silently, she stood, silently, she waited; her eyes were fixed upon the heavy door through which eventually He would come.

Her Master had ordered her here mere hours ago and left her no room for refusal. She had been at work, preparing a case, and at his call, before the demand had even fully passed his lips, she had forgotten all other responsibilities, abandoning her office to be here in time to prepare herself for Him, the one who owned her.

As the gauzy black curtains on the tall windows shifted in the moist Spring air, she went over in her mind the many preparations she had made to be ready as he'd taught her. How she had bathed in hot water mixed with scented oils and applied perfume to the areas that drove her Master wild: the nape of her neck, the small of her back, just under the slopes of her breasts, her navel, and lastly along the inside of her thighs.

The room itself was spotless; black and burgundy candles of various sizes flickered across the polished hardwood floor. Somewhere, out of sight, music played and incense burned, filling the room with a sensual atmosphere that was seamless.

As she stared at the door, all she needed now was---

The key turned and the click of the latch echoed suddenly as the door swung open revealing her Master, framed in the large doorway. He stood there silently, appraising everything in a glance; if anything had been out of order, he would know it instantly. Despite her confidence, she now found herself trembling under the intensity of His stare; her desire to please Him had risen to obsession. She counted each throbbing heart beat as it pounded in her chest, waiting for Him to cross the threshold. The longer He delayed, the greater her fear that she had somehow missed something, that it was not right, that she had failed.

And then He stepped in, a king returning to his throne as he closed the door behind him and soaked in everything she'd done. Still silent he toured the large apartment, surveying it, she thought, for mistakes. He moved like a panther with a feral grace and power that froze her in place when at last he crossed the room, looking at nothing else but her. When he came to a stop, looming before her, she exhaled the breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding only to inhale the scent of him; his cologne and the warm rich smell of the leather trench coat he wore. Extending his arm, he placed his hand to her cheek and she nuzzled his palm like a loving cat.

"Mmmnn...I see I have been missed."

"Yes, Sir, yes, I have missed your touch. I have missed it and I have missed you," she whispered, lowering her eyes to the floor as he traced the fullness of her lips with the ball of his thumb. When his hand fell away she raised her eyes once more to his, swimming in the

almost amber depths of them. Within that hungering glance, so bright with need, was all her desire, all her surrender, all her willingness to obey his slightest command. She could feel her pussy grow slick from just this small touch, this one look.

Leaning forward, his hand sliding around behind her head into the tumble of silken blond hair and pulling her face forward, he kissed her hungrily, at once staking out his domain and reaffirming his possession of her body, her mind, her spirit. Tongues coiled like two pythons making love, his free hand slid slowly down her body, along the curve of her breast, over her already thick nipple and lower still, across the soft plane of her stomach to the flare of her hips and inward, his fingers following the heat radiating from her pussy.

Gasping, she broke the kiss as three intertwined fingers plunged smoothly between the splayed lips of her pussy. Instinctively she spread her legs wider as her Master twisted and thrust his fingers deeper, stroking the quivering walls of her pussy as his head dropped lower and his lips found her nipple.

Back arched, she fed him one of her breasts, moaning as his hot tongue circled the halo of satiny flesh surrounding her nipple and his hand dropped from her head to grasp lower, his fingers digging deep into the flesh of her ass cheek.

She felt the edges of His teeth grazing her nipple as he sucked, his fingers stirring her boiling pussy into a boiling froth as another finger was added, stretching her wider as he continued to devour her. Groaning out she placed her hands on his shoulders, nails digging into the buttery leather as she held on, her body burning with the fire he commanded.

"Please...please Master. Please let me...let me undress you," she begged as she held his fingers in the tight wet grip of her pussy. "Please let me serve you..."

Straightening, the Master looked at her, a slow smile spreading across his face. Nodding, he pulled his hand free of her, holding his dripping fingers up to her mouth, she immediately began cleaning his hand, her pink tongue swiping around his fingers as the flavor of her own sweet syrup filled her mouth. Once finished, she slid her hands up and under his coat, pushing back until it cleared his shoulders and slid back and down along his strong arms.

Circling around behind Him, she pulled the coat off and carried it to a chair just out of sight. She returned and faced him, hands carefully un-knotting his rich burgundy tie, enjoying the feel of the expensive silk as she slid it from beneath his collar. Next was the crisp white shirt, which she unbuttoned slowly, baring the expanse of his brown chest a little at a time. Eyes lowered, she suppressed a sigh as her palms glided down along his hot skin to his waist. The silver hoop through his left nipple caught a glint of candlelight and the thought of her tongue rolling over it, through it, tugging on it, made her already sopping pussy ooze even more. With the shirt gone, she knelt, her hands sliding down along his rippling stomach, following the thin trail of soft black hair to his shiny black leather belt and pants. After unbuckling his belt and unfastening his slacks, she slid the zipper down, listening to the hiss as it opened to reveal the coiled mass of her master's thick shaft. Hands moving out to either hip, she tugged downward, sliding his tailored Armani pants down to his ankles only to look up again and see her master's length bobbing freely just before her face.

She had always loved that He didn't wear underwear, loved the idea that that part of him was never very far from her grasp, from her mouth, or from any part of her that he wished to put it. Looking up into her master's eyes she awaited his indulgence, trying not to let the eagerness overwhelm her.

He looked down at her, silently, causing his dick to flex, the bloated head of his cock swelling barely an inch from her waiting mouth. In his mind he was ticking off the moments, testing her patience, her discipline until he was finally satisfied and he spoke, "Serve me."

She almost purred, cradling his chocolate length in her small, pale hands. Lovingly parting her lips to swallow him, guiding his dick deep into her mouth, the flat of her tongue pressed against the sensitive underside until she could feel his pulse in every throb and twitch.

Inside, she swelled with renewed pride as her efforts began causing her master to groan with new pleasure, grunting as he thrust in and out of her hungry mouth, her throat flexing each time the head of his dick nudged deeper causing her to gulp at the invasion. Slick with spit, his thick shaft slid in and out of her full, soft lips while she sucked noisily, her hands massaging his sac, feeling his balls shifting around, filling with cum.

"Mmmmmnnnhhhhnnnnnnh," she moaned as she sucked him deeper, giving her mouth up to him as he began fucking her face outright. His hands were tangled in her hair, pulling her face down to the very base of his shaft and she submitted. His hard-thrusting dick gagging her with each stab and she submitted. His sac swelling in her hands, trails of hot spit running down from her chin, pooling in her hands, and she submitted. She was his, all his, and would be until he decided otherwise...

The Master stood before her, his legs braced, pants tangled about his ankles, ass cheeks flexing each time he drove his shaft deep into his slave's willing mouth. Looking down at the slave kneeling in submission on the floor between his thighs, the dominant smiled at how passionately she served him. Her soft hands were alternately massaging and squeezing his sac, slickened by the hot spit that had dribbled down off his dick and pooled in her palms. She was lost in the moment, devouring her master's thick, throbbing shaft like it was her salvation, her first meal after a long starvation.

And this was not far from the truth. The master had kept her at a distance for some weeks now with only minimal contact and no sex of any type, forbidding her even the hollow indulgence of masturbation in the meantime. And then, as was his way, He had called for her and as was her way, she had come, eagerly and without hesitation. The time she had spent denied his presence, his touch, had been torture for her but the discipline she'd been taught long ago had kept her sane while the hunger burned in her belly and caused her pussy to drool at the slightest hint of Him. Now she was with him again, he had returned from wherever he had been and all that mattered was the here, the now, his dick filling her mouth. She was in heaven.

Groaning around his thrusting shaft as a second climax rippled through her, she realized this beginning was only intensifying her appetite. Her master had a dark, sensually creative mind that devised all manner of ways that he might plunder her lush body. As she continued slurping noisily on his veiny length she wondered which ways he would try on her

tonight...

Feeling the way his sac had grown tight, his balls bloated in her hands, she knew she had brought her Master to the brink of release. Pursing her lips around his shaft, she looked up at him and began slowing her pace, lengthening the strokes she made on his dick. Longer, slower strokes now; she sucked from the swollen head all the way to the base and held it before sliding slowly back off leaving his meat glistening with a fresh glaze of spit only to repeat the entire process again. His hands fell away from her hair, allowing her to do this, loving the way her tongue slid along the sensitive underside of his shaft.

"Yesssss... Serve me," he moaned, his dick flexing in her mouth as she sucked him, her hands still squeezing his shifting balls.

Still staring up at him, she eased her mouth off him for a moment, squeezing his sac even tighter when she did. "Feed me please, Master. Please, I beg you. I am so hungry for you," she hissed and then took his shaft to the back of her throat once more, steadily increasing the pace again. Jaws flexing, He knew the time was getting closer, cum was boiling inside him, ready to erupt. She was his possession, his property, when she hungered he must feed her.

Reaching down suddenly with one hand, the Master clutched a mass of hair at the back of her head and snatched her mouth back and off of him while his other hand gripped his wet pole and began squeezing and stroking it, aiming the mushroom-shaped head at her now gaping mouth.

"NNNNNGGGGGHHHHH!" he groaned as his body went rigid and a thick rope of pearly cum arced from his dick and splattered across her cheek only to be followed by a second spurt that jetted directly into her mouth, pooling on her outstretched tongue. Still stroking his shaft as more cum oozed out, He dragged it across her face, smearing the cum from her cheek back to her lips where she could suck and lick it easily.

Letting go of his dick, the Master swiped two fingers through the remaining cum on her upturned face and fed it to her, allowing her to suck his fingers like a nursing baby.

"Yessss, that's it... A good girl needs her protein to stay strong."

"MmmmnnHH... Yesss, yes, yes... A good girl does. Mmmmnnnn hmmmnnnn," she moaned, continuing to suck his fingers clean.

Releasing her tussled blond hair, he stepped clear of his pants, leaving them in a heap as he moved away, leaving her to crawl beside him, kissing and licking his fingers as she did.

Reaching the far wall where the tall windows overlooking the city were he stopped and looked down at her. "Stand up," he ordered.

She rose off her hands and knees immediately only to have him shove her to the partially opened window. Before a question could form in her mind he was upon her, his dick curved upward and wedged between her soft ass cheeks, one of his hands gripping her throat from behind while his other reached around, the fingers digging savagely into her syrupy pussy as his palm ground down hard on her throbbing bud.

Close to her ear, his voice was a hot, clipped whisper. "I will show you what you MISSED. You will beg. You will moan. I will fuck your ASS. I will fuck your PUSSY. You will feel my fingers squeezing your throat as I ride you, fucking you so hard you will pass out."

Back arched, driving her pelvis into his roughly groping hand, she moaned, feeling the night air on her bared skin, the curtains fluttering, sliding over her erect nipples. "Oh yes

Master, yes, take me, take me your way. Fuck me with your dick, yours Master, take me, take me..."

Biting down on the side of her neck, sucking at the sensitive flesh, He began rubbing his pulsing dick up and down along the satiny crease between her creamy ass cheeks, his sac brushing against her pussy as she pushed her ass back into him. She felt his fingers flexing, just short of choking her and she was amazed at the way that made the quivering in her pussy all the more intense. Here, open to view to any of the windows of the nearby buildings, she was naked and about to be taken by her Master and she loved every moment of it.

Suddenly she felt the fingers slide from her pussy, trailing her hot syrup only to feel them again, this time on her ass hole, rubbing her sticky cream all over the rim. She didn't need to ask why, she knew what it was for. And just as she thought this, He pressed the two fingers into her, the tight ring trembling as it stretched opening to the invasion.

"Nnnnnhhhhhnn," she moaned, biting down on her lower lip as his fingers stabbed and twisted deeper up inside her ass. Deeper, until his knuckles were pressed against her asscheeks and he began to scissor them apart, spreading her hole wide. "NNNNNGGGHHH," she gasped, squirming slightly as he continued opening her snug hole.

"Is this MY ass?"

"Yes...y-yes master...y-yessss," she muttered through the searing hot sensations radiating outward from her ass hole.

"What did you say? Louder. Is this my ass?"

"Ohhhhhh YES, Master, yours, your ass, your assssss..."

Reaching out, she braced herself, gripping the window frame as she felt her Master move back, releasing her throat for a moment, long enough to press the head of his pulsing dick to her straining hole.

"Oh God, Master, ohhhhhh---"

Lunging forward, he plunged into her velvet depths, filling her with his dick in one long, slow stroke. Grunting as he felt his dick stretch her limits, he paused, allowing her time to adjust before beginning his assault on her ass, pistoning his dick in and out between her round ass, their skin smacking together echoing in the dark, empty loft.

He reached up again, gripping her throat as her ass flexed wildly, gripping around his stabbing shaft. Bucking like some primal animal, he fucked her hard, growling with passion as he took from her what was his, took from her what she had surrendered gladly. And then he felt it again, the tightening, the spark that came just before the eruption. Squeezing her throat

tighter and gripping one of her wildly swaying breasts underneath, he pounded his dick harder than ever before inside her.

Plunging...

Plunging...

Plunging...

"NNNNNNNGGHHHHGHHH!!!!!!!!!" He roared, every muscle in his body tensing suddenly as his dick exploded inside her asshole. Jammed deep, his dick writhed and twisted, flooding the tightly clinging tunnel with a frothy load of thick cum until it couldn't hold anymore and the excess was oozing out of her ass in milky riversthat trickled down the insides of her thighs.

"NOW!" he shouted suddenly and obediently what had been building in her belly uncoiled and a climax unlike any other erupted inside her. Releasing her throat she screamed out across the city in ecstasy.

"YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!"

Howling upward at the moon, the sole mute witness of their lovemaking, they continued grinding against one another, bodies gleaming with the sweat of their efforts, neither prepared to douse the inferno they had lit. Her ass was His, she had milked him dry but she knew...she knew...there would be more.

Her Master had always overwhelmed her--- one of the prime reasons she was His--- so she knew, very soon, other surprises waited...

Smoothing his broad hands along her arched back--- from her shoulders down to her firm ass cheeks and back up again--- the Master continued riding her. He could see his thick shaft disappearing inside her, sliding slowly in and out of her velvety hole now made slick from the rush of cum he'd filled her with. The overflow of frothy cream spilled down the backs of her thighs in milky rivers, ultimately pooling on the floor between her smallish feet. He had taken her ass forcefully because he enjoyed it and because he was well aware of her appetite for being handled roughly and passionately yet not abused. Her surrender and lack of fear spoke volumes for the trust she had in him, the trust he demanded, and the trust he must forever remain worthy of.

As she moved her hips in small circles, clutching at him with the strong muscles of her hot tunnel, he knew he had accepted an ideal candidate. As a novice, an initiate, she had excelled and evolved; she learned quickly and immersed herself in His service, forever eager to please. That most important of transitions: his pleasure becoming her pleasure, had already taken place. She was a good girl. A very, very good girl...

Hands on the backs of her shoulders, he gripped and pushed forward. Giving in immediately she bent at the waist, reaching downward until her hands were clutching the windowsill. Lustrous blond hair spilling forward in front of her face she hissed as this shift in position seemed to drive her master's length even deeper inside her, making it feel even larger than before. As she settled in to the new angle, her ass bouncing back against him she realized he had something in his hand and was moving that hand between her thighs. After hearing a click, she felt simultaneously the cool curved plastic surface of something barely larger than a bullet pressed against the fleshy hood over her clit and the thrumming vibration it was creating. The intense tingling that produced was immediate and her pussy shuddered as the vibe pressed to her clit brought it alive with a renewed hunger.

"MMMMNNNNHHHHH," she moaned loudly, feeling a climax explode so easily inside her, though she was surprised at how little time it took. As she came, the spasms inside her pussy caused ripples along the underside of her master's shaft still plunging in and out of her asshole. With the small, powerful vibe in his palm, he was now thrusting three fingers into her pussy while increasing the speed that he was skewering her from behind.

12