A Dark Welcome Ch. 2

Story Info
He places Rhiannan's ring and mark.
3k words
4.39
56.5k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/10/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story follows on from A Dark Welcome and continues the story of Rhiannan's submission.

* * * * *

I opened my eyes to darkness. Rubbing them gently to push sleep away, I looked around the room, seeing more as the seconds passed. At first I knew not where I was, but then I saw the frame and the memory flooded back to me. Just as this day broke I was as a child, but now all of that was gone, taken by my Master, by the man who took me into his castle and raised me as his own. I remembered too, the whispered words of the other village girls as I passed them in the square. "She is no woman, who would want her? wait till the slavers come - they will teach the virgin to squeal like the dogs do!". If only they knew! I was a woman now, and I knew the pleasure in the touch of a man’s hand. I knew the tenderness of belonging to a man too, of belonging to my Master. Rolling onto my back carefully, I felt his hard body behind my own, his breathing slow and regular. He seemed deep in sleep.

Quiet as a mouse, I rose and stretched my hand high above me. My flesh ached, but it was not in pain. It felt almost like my body was remembering how it worked again. A light air passed over my body and I shivered, the soft downy hair over my back tingled and the soft brown circles on my breasts puckered in response. I wrapped my arms about my nakedness, and as they brushed my breasts, I shivered excitedly. Walking on toe tips, I approached the beautiful frame that was the stage for my awakening from childhood and ran my fingers over the soft pillow pad where not long before my body rested. The silky cushion that had supported me was wet to my touch; it glistened like morning dew on petals at its center. Unable to resist I lifted my fingers to my mouth and licked the shining wetness, suckling on them like a baby on its mother’s teat. I savored my own taste, sweet and musky. A tiny groan escaped me.

This was enough to wake Master. "Rhiannan, why do you stand before your frame, little one?" He asked, in a voice so well known, but somehow so new to me.

"I did not wish to wake you Master, and seeing the frame has made my mind return to what passed here but a short time ago," I replied, hoping I had not displeased him. "Forgive me if I have done wrong Master, please?"

Master chuckled and lifted the edge of the quilted throw, his eyes swept their gaze over my body and he inclined his head, urging me to return. I quickly slid beneath its warmth and nestled my head on Masters chest. His heart beat a strong slow rhythm that almost seemed like music, or the chants of the holy men in prayer. Ah! The love I felt in my heart was spilling forth from me, and his strong embrace made me feel so safe.

Lifting my chin with a finger, Master brought my eyes level with his own. He fixed me there with the intensity of his stare and then he spoke, "Little one, there are many new things you will learn as each new day rises, some have more weight than others and those things you need to learn now. I have never treated you ill, never beaten you, and never forced you in any way - have I?"

"No Master, never!"

"I told you also that I have waited for you to reach your twenty-first annum so patiently. When I brought you here, I knew I would take your childhood from you, that I would be the first, I believe this was my right. I sent you to scholars to learn, for I do not want a stupid woman in you. I have draped you in fine silks and satins, bought you the best of lotions for your skin. All of this was in preparation for what you are to become."

My eyes never left his face, but terror rose in my heart. What was my Master trying to tell me? Had I served his need? Then the truth struck me. It pierced my heart like an arrow - He was done with me and I would be given to the Slave Bonders! He would double the asking price for one such as me. My eyes flashed in terror. I wanted to flee, but my heart was too heavy.

"Master, oh my Master! Please the Gods, I beg you not to give me to the Bonders. I will try harder. I swear."

He placed his fingers to my lips and quieted my outburst. "Rhiannan, do not interrupt me! Silence! This is one of the first things you must learn, when I speak - you listen!"

My body lay fixed. My tongue was silenced, and I nodded gently.

"I allowed you time to study and learn of matters not given often to women, little one, use that learning now. Do you think I am going to throw away a flower that I raised from seed? Oh, no! But understand this Rhiannan, just like that flower, you are mine." His hand slid into my long hair, fingers winding it to them. He gripped me tightly. "You are my property, my piece of treasure, like a lute I will play you for my amusement. When you gave your pledge to me it bound you to me forever. I will guide and protect you, my pet, but you will never question why I do what I will do."

I began to understand.

"Things will change now. You will no longer dress as a child. You will dress for my pleasure. When the servants are nearby you will wear a gown, which you will find plentiful in your chamber. When we are alone you will disrobe. It will please me to see your skin unadorned, naked and ready for me."

Master then lifted me into his arms and rose from the couch. In four swift strides he passed the frame, my frame, and stood by the wall. My eyes looked over its surface and I saw the two rings and the chains attached to them. My heart began to thump; I could feel the blood flowing like a river in my head. He placed my feet on the flagstones and lifted my hands high. I felt the cold metal against my slender wrists as he fastened the cuffs to me. He reached above me and tugged on a pulley. My arms stretched fully now, and I lifted myself to my toes to ease the tightness.

He smiled softly and ran his hands down over the inside of my arms, squeezing gently on the muscles. Then, turning from me, he whispered, "Be still little one, let your arms relax and you will find comfort in the aching of your flesh. I will return to you in a short moment, you need not be afraid."

My eyes followed him as he opened the door, and I heard him begin to climb the stairs towards the kitchen. In the torchlight the room seemed to grow, the corners seemed to be receding back into the shadows. I took time to study the structures around me. My eyes passed first over the frame my body knew of old, then onwards to what looked like the village stocks. This structure differed though; there were four small hand holes and a larger opening to place the head through. Set into the corner behind this was a large wooden cross-like frame, set down on two arms. Chains of silver link sparkled on it. My mind flooded with images of how Master might place me on the frame, and I began to feel a pulse in my womanhood, the little bud swelling and wetness beginning to flow. I longed to reach down and press on it, to rekindle those wonderful feelings I knew would come. Then I sighed in acknowledgement of my restraints. My reverie was broken by the sound of my Master’s footsteps in outside the door, and as he entered I felt heat rising in my cheeks, a fact not missed by him either and he chuckled as he approached me.

"Your face is quite flushed, Rhiannan, what is wrong?" His eyes flashed as he reached down and slid his finger along the folds of my wet place, "I will have to leave you longer next time little one, it seems you enjoy the solitude. But you have made quite a mess my pet, so perhaps it is time we make you clean once more."

I did not understand. My wetness did not seem dirty in my mind it seemed so natural. Looking down I saw a bowl of steaming water in Masters hands, and inside the bowl was his face knife. I forced my fear back inside me, trust in him replacing it. Even when he took the knife from the water and held it I did not allow fear to grip me. Master took a cloth which had been draped across his shoulder and dropped it into the water and, when it was fully soaked, he placed it tight to my dripping womanhood. He began to rub back and forth, slipping further between the folds with every pass. Without intention I pressed my bud to it, seeking its rough caress.

"Now Rhiannan, the time is not right yet for this. I need to finish this, and you will find that your pussy is more beautiful than before. I have a special little surprise for it too." He told me, and the devil look came back to his eyes. "Close your eyes now"

The rubbing cloth vanished, but was replaced by the icy cold sharpness that scraped down over my mound. Master lifted my left leg and placed it on his shoulder as he kneeled before me. My body grew heavy and I felt the cuffs tighten and my arms extend more. My womanhood, or as Master calls it, my pussy was wide to him now. He drew the knife back over the skin and along the folds, as far back as was possible. I waited for the warmth of flowing blood to begin, but there was none. I longed to reach down and touch, the bud was on fire and I knew it was swollen.

Master knew it too! He ran his thumb back and forth over it and my legs began to tremble, the wetness of my juices flowing returned envigoured and I mewed softly to him is a plea for relief. I wanted to look, needed to look but I knew I could not. In some ways this made my wetness increase. Suddenly his thumb was gone. I pressed my hips upwards and sought it out once more, but Oh! Joy! He replaced it with his mouth on me, sucking my bud into his lips only to let it spring free and replace this with his lapping tongue. In only a moment, or so it seemed, my bud felt as if it might burst out of my skin.

My body was racked with spasms and I cried out, "Master! Oh My Lord, my time is coming, I cannot stop it!"

"Yes Rhiannan, cum for me pretty one, fill my mouth with your gifts. Do it now!" He said, more loudly than I had expected.

I screamed and felt myself float off into a cloud of pure pleasure. I was not even aware of the fact that Master had taken his mouth far away from my pussy. But my senses reached the peak in seconds, as I felt a searing pain in my bud. I had never felt such a thing, even when my body bled with the tides. I screamed my throat dry and tight with terror. What in the names of the Gods has done this to me? I wondered.

"Rhiannan! Rhiannan! Look down, pet. Open your eyes and see your gift" He told me sharply.

I gazed down my body to my womanhood. Masters thumb and forefinger held the lips wide and I could not believe what I saw. There was a thick gold ring, just like a bull nose ring, all the way through my bud. My poor swollen bud looked enormous, pulled forward out of the lips by the ring. Master used a finger from his other hand to flip it back and forth, and it hurt, but I knew I was going to cum once more. My hips bucked like a mating dog as I felt the feeling course through my pussy.

“Oh my little pet, yes Rhiannan! I knew you would love the ring in your pretty shaven pussy. You are so precious to me, my sweet Rhiannan," he rasped.

I had been so assaulted by the sight of the ring that I failed to notice my hairless pussy.

"I expect you to scrape with the knife, shave the hair away." He told me, "I prefer it to be open and clean, hairless and so pretty.” The glow of love shone from his eyes to mine.

Reaching up, he loosened my arms from the cuffs and I fell onto his chest. Master scooped me into his strong arms and in a tiny whisper he said, "You have pleased me so much, little one, you respond so well. I think I always knew you would."

I felt so proud of myself, of how he loved me and of simply being his woman. I felt myself transported across the room. I felt lighter than air in his arms, surrounded by his power, bathing in it like it was water. I nestled my head in his neck and gave myself to the moment. Then I felt myself being lowered down.

Master placed my feet on the floor and I stood facing the cross, before I knew fully what was about to pass he secured my hands and feet to the arms of the cross. My body lay across the center, facing the wall, and the shadowy depths of the corner. I felt a tight leather strap fastened around my slender waist, and my bud still pulsed in its painful pleasure. I turned my head to Master and my eyes pleaded with him to stop. I did not think my heart, or my body could do any more. Master smiled and raised his hand to stroke my hair.

"Rhiannan," he said, "it is my belief that one should make it known what is most valued by them. And the most precious of those should be known by all to belong to them. You know that my fine linens bear my monogram, yes?"

I nodded, though I had no idea of his meaning.

"You too are precious, more than anything else I own. Therefore, you must bear my mark. Know that this is a sign of my love for you, and of my ownership of you. No other man will look at your flesh and misunderstand, for they will see my mark on you."

Now I was lost, beyond any understanding.

"Master, may I speak?"

He nodded.

"I do not understand you, I am so sorry. I know your monogram is on the linens, but on me? How could that be?"

As I spoke the last words I saw him turning towards the brazier, which up till this moment had been heating us in our nakedness. I saw the coals burning, blue and yellow flames dancing on the surface. I saw him reach over and remove the poker. I looked with eyes wider than ever at its glowing tip and saw his monogram initial lit brightly in the metal tip. It reminded me of the farmer's irons, which they used on the beasts.

"Master! No, please! Why do you hate me so that you could do this to me?" I cried out my words almost lost amidst my screaming.

"I do this because I love you Rhiannan, because you are mine alone and all will know it. Yes, it will be painful, but that pain will pass and you will learn from it. Take the pain Rhiannan, use it to bond your mind, your heart and your will to me," he called, slowly moving towards me.

I tried to wrestle free, but could only move my head and shoulders, so tight were the bonds. I smelled my flesh burn before I felt it, but when I did the pain filled every part of my body. It balled itself inside me and I felt my stomach retch. My sickness sprang forth and covered the wall before me. Gradually the intensity subsided, but the burning feeling remained. I swear I could have traced the letter without touching it. More strangely though, I felt my juices flowing from my pussy like water from the font. My bud pulsed and twitched and the ring seemed to vibrate. In the midst of all the torture I had cum once more.

After silence returned, Master loosened my bonds and wrapped me gently in the quilt. He carried my weary body to the couch and laid me down so softly. He pulled back the quilt and brought his body alongside mine, we lay like spoons in the half-light of the coals.

Master stroked my hair, soothing me with tiny kisses.

"My Rhiannan, we are moving along our path, my pet. I can promise you there will be many more wonderful experiences for you. But for now you must sleep."

I nodded, already feeling myself drifting towards it. I was becoming a person I did not know, a branded woman with a ring in her pussy! My Master was promising me that there was more, and I was happy.

More on the wonderful journey of Rhiannan and her Master soon...