A Darkening Soul Ch. 08-13

Story Info
Teen continues domination of high school.
13.5k words
4.65
72.1k
38

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 10/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,043 Followers

As always:

Thanks to Boheminxen for editing.

Thanks to "Doc" for story consulting.

Author's note: Considering continuing this series and have a couple ideas, but not enough to write it. Suggestions are welcome. Please email me.

All characters involved in sexual acts are at least 18 years of age. (So get your mind out of the gutter!)

Chapter 8: A New Member to My Faction

I arrived to third period ten minutes before second period ended, not my class of course, but Miss Dyer's. Third period is her free period and I set up a little something to ingratiate me with the lower tiered students at this now fine facility. I needed the word to get out that there was a new sheriff in town, so to speak. Miss Dyer said nothing to my intrusion as I made my way to the back of her class with my duffle bag. As soon as the bell rang, I immediately went to Hilary, already kneeling in front of her desk.

"There are four air mattresses, four blankets, and an electric air pump in my duffle bag. I will give you fifteen minutes to get the mattresses prepared." No sooner than I glanced at my watch, Hilary was already pulling everything out of my duffle bag. Lindsey was walking through the door as soon as I looked up, and once seeing Emma wasn't there, ran and threw her arms around me. "Good morning my Whore." She practically squealed when I called her a whore.

"I love you too." Lindsey kissed me. "So where is the Hell Bitch?"

"Watch it." I admonished. "I still love her and nothing will ever change that. She even accepts that I'm going to take care of you, so please be nice. Besides, she's your boss too."

"Sorry." Lindsey brushed her finger on my nose. "But where is she?"

"She'll be here. Emma's just running a quick errand for me." I looked down at Lindsey and saw a yearning in her eyes. "Why do you want to know?"

"Just wondering how long I can hold onto you." Lindsey smiled.

Stu and Edwin arrived shortly thereafter followed lastly by Shelby, right at the bell. Shelby appeared pissed, but not at me. Her daggers seemed aimed at Lindsey. I waited a few minutes before I began.

"Alright, everyone take a seat and I'll tell everyone what's going to happen in the next hour." Lindsey pouted as she left my arm. Hilary knelt by my side. She completed her task in ten minutes. I petted her head. "You did a good job Kitten." She purred. "We are about to have four esteemed guests, two girls and two boys. In other words, one for each of you. Despite you four normally picking who you want, the choice is theirs. I expect you to be polite, respectful, and even give whoever chooses you a few compliments. If they are too shy, encourage them without forcing them. Remember, your actions reflect on me now and you have seen how not nice I can be, right Slut?"

"Master loves his paddle." Hilary said with a smile.

"And if that doesn't scare you, I will have no remorse in destroying you."

Emma then walked in with four students, Lucy Wells, Paul Treadway, Frank Dixon, and Nikki Partridge, four social outcasts for being either a nerd, overweight, having a stutter, or being shy.

"Honored guests, welcome." I went over to shake each of their hands. "Thank you for coming." I turned to the quartet already sitting. "For those who don't know what makes these four so special, allow me to enlighten you. These people are the four members of our student council. Lucy here is President, Paul is her V.P., Frank is Treasurer, and Nikki is the Secretary. Let's give them all a round of applause." They did, and surprisingly it was more enthused than I expected.

I turned back to face my guests. "I know you guys are probably wondering why you are here, so I'll let you in on a little secret." I can imagine the four behind me cringed when I said secret. "I appreciate what you do. Seriously, I do. You do so much for the school and students and it goes unnoticed by all. Well in lieu of all your hard work, I set the four of you up with "dates" for an hour. Ladies, you have your pick of football players and boys get to pick from the cheerleaders and they'll do whatever and I mean whatever your desire is. Just pick one and head to a mattress in the back.

They didn't move. Being used to the ridicule they normally received, I knew they thought it was joke. I was going to have to facilitate this even further than I thought. I grabbed Lucy by the hand and guided her to the two boys. "Madam President, which one do you care for?" Emma followed my lead and did the same for Paul. Lucy was definitely shy about this so I nudged her. "Go on, they won't bite, unless you want them to."

Lucy turned towards Edwin and smiled bashfully.

Edwin took that as his cue and grabbed her hand. "It will be my pleasure to be your date."

After Lucy picked, Paul instantly blurted out, "Lindsey."

That left Frank with Shelby and Nikki with Stu. As the couples went to the beds in the back, I called out, "Remember, you only have forty minutes and they will not say no."

Lindsey got right in her role, taking off her shirt and bra before even getting to the mattress. I think Paul's heart stopped when he turned around and saw her big tits staring back at him.

"How was Principal Larson with you, did it take long to get their schedules?" I asked Emma.

"Let me tell you," Emma let out a laugh, "that woman was eager to please me. I was in and out of her office within a minute."

"Outstanding. I'll be right back."

I didn't get too close, but I did make a walk by to ensure everything was going how I wanted it. I heard "You're beautiful" from Edwin to Lucy as they chatted, Nikki was feeling Stu's bare chest, Shelby was instructing Frank on how to kiss, his choice, and Paul just kept mumbling "Oh my God, I can't believe this is happening," as a smiling Lindsey was riding him. With his weight, that was probably the only position they'd be able to do. I wonder if the smile is fake or if she really is a whore?

On my second pass, Lucy and Edwin were still talking. I was slightly disappointed. Nikki was under Stu, trying to hold onto the sides of the mattress as she was getting pounded. Her grunts were through gritted teeth when he pushed forward and when he pulled out, her moans were that of "Fuck me." Shelby was on her hands and knees and Frank positioned himself behind her. Frank saw me. He had an almost maniacal smile as he stuttered, "Thank you." Shelby thought he was talking to her and responded, "You're welcome Baby." Frank took the plunge and sighed, "At last." Lindsey was like a woman possessed. She was rubbing her clit, trying to get herself off and Paul's mumbles were now incoherent. They would be done soon.

I went to check on Edwin and Lucy. I was curious what was going on as they were still just talking. I crouched down and whispered, "Is everything alright Madam President?"

"Yeah, we're fine, just talking." Lucy said calmly.

"You know he does more than just talk and throw touchdowns."

"Yeah, I can hear what else can be done, but he's not my type." Lucy chuckled.

"Did you prefer Stu or..." I gulped, "me?"

"No, thanks for the offer, but I'm not interested." Lucy was steadfast.

"Edwin, can you leave us?" I paused as he left. "I think I get it." I smiled. "Why didn't you say so? I can accommodate someone of your... preferences."

"What?" Lucy almost freaked at my knowing her secret. "Please don't say anything." She begged.

"Calm down. I'm not here to judge. But there is another option." I said sincerely. "What do you think of Miss Dyer?"

"She's hot, why? Are you saying Miss Dyer is an option?" Lucy was stunned. "I didn't even see her here."

"She's right over there." I pointed.

"Why is she kneeling?"

"Long story. Are you interested?"

"Oh my, are you serious right now? You can get Miss Dyer to be with me." Lucy obviously didn't believe me. "Wait, I can't. Everyone else here will know."

I made eye contact with Hilary and waved her over. "I can control my four, as you can see." I gestured to fucking going on over my shoulder. "I'm sure you can make sure the members of the student council are quiet about it."

"I can't believe my fantasy is going to come true." Lucy went from unsure to beyond excited.

Hilary came from behind me. "You needed to see me Master?"

Lucy looked questioningly at me when Hilary said that. "I told you it was a long story." I stood. "Slut, this here is President Lucy Wells and her dream is to be with you. I will be so proud of you if you not only make this fantasy of hers happen, but exceed it."

"Yes Master, I want you proud of me."

"Good, but you only have twenty minutes and I know a President can dream big."

I didn't even finish that statement before Hilary fell on top of Lucy. She kissed her and tugged at her shirt. I shook my head as I headed to the front of the class. Emma was sitting on top of the desk. Her clothes were disheveled with her panties on the floor as she frigged herself. I walked right up between her legs.

"I was wondering when you were going to come back to me." Emma grabbed my bulge. "I was beginning to think since we moved in together you thought you could ignore me."

"Never, my love. I just wasn't anticipating Lucy being a lesbian." I put my hands on Emma's hips. "Do you want to wait for later or do you want a quickie?"

Emma unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock. "How about both?"

"Edwin, as soon as the groups get finished, have our people start clean up. Just put everything in my duffle bag. We'll need to be..."

Emma silenced me by kissing me and at the same time shoving my pole inside her, prompting a muted moan. Damn, was she wet. I slid in easily and got into a hurried tempo. My mouth went down to nibble at her ears and then made repeated soft pecks at her neck. Her legs wrapped around me and she could no longer keep her head straight as it bobbed and weaved with each thrust. Her hands were gripping the front of the desk, not letting her fall over. I pulled at her top and buried my face to her breasts, gently caressing her nipples with my tongue. Her arms then encompassed my neck and a loud shriek escaped her mouth. She was climaxing which caused me to do the same. I slammed home one more time and embraced her. Up until this moment, I've been pulling out but her pills should have kicked in. Emma instantly felt the difference and her almost finished orgasm was suddenly renewed. She didn't shake much as I was holding her tight, but I was certain I lost some of my hearing in my right ear.

As she came down from her high, she looked at me for a moment before attacking my face. "Thank you. I've waiting to feel that in the right spot."

I smiled and then looked at my watch. Three minutes to the bell. I pulled up my pants and turned to see that Emma and I had an audience. I shook my head so I could get my bearings and play host again. "Everything put away?"

"As requested, Sir." Edwin answered. The bell rang.

Sir? I liked that. "Well esteemed members of the student council, I hope you enjoyed yourselves and everyone is free to go."

One by one, people began leaving. Lucy was stalling, constantly making sure her clothes were straight. Emma kissed me goodbye and as soon as she left, Lindsey kissed me too before departing. She made sure her kiss lingered just a little bit longer than Emma's.

Soon it was just me, Hilary and Lucy with Hilary kneeling next to me. "Did it match your fantasy Madam President?"

Lucy was positively glowing. "It was so much more."

I petted Hilary. "Thank you for making me a proud owner. Why don't you go get some lunch now?"

"Thank You Master."

I was watching Hilary leave when Lucy interrupted. "What's going on?"

I turned and focused on Lucy. "I'm glad you're still here. Do you have time to talk?"

"I can talk. I have lunch right now, and you?"

"I'm in the second lunch, but I'm skipping fourth hour." I said matter-of-factly. "I wouldn't have the energy."

"Oh, okay." Lucy seemed shocked by my admission. Considering what happened the last hour, her reaction to me skipping class surprised me.

I moved two desks so they'd face each other. I leaned forward in the chair. "I want you on my staff."

"Your staff?" Lucy tensed up. I think she took that as an innuendo.

"Yes, I want you to work for me, but not like the others."

Lucy relaxed. "What can I do?"

"Whatever I ask, without question or debate, but mainly I want you to act as a go between myself and the student body and let me know what items are up for vote in the student council."

Hilary then came into the room. "Oh sorry Master, I don't want to interrupt." She turned to leave.

"You can stay Slut." I stared at Lucy to see if I could read whether she's going to be a problem for me. Hilary was all too happy I allowed her to stay and began to eat her lunch on the floor at my feet.

Lucy was more than curious now. "I can do that." She shook her head in bewilderment and let out an amused chuckle at Miss Dyer's actions.

"Lucy, I really am not a bad guy. I just want to make this school a better place and that starts with the treatment of the student body. I disagree with the fact that there is a social ladder and I am doing everything in my power to eliminate it. And that's why I need you to find out who is doing the bullying. No one needs to fear me unless they partake in the belittling of another." I said sincerely.

Lucy knew I was being honest. "Thanks for saying that. I thought you became the Godfather or something."

"As for Slut here, you can ask her yourself how she feels. I'll even leave the room if you want."

Lucy glanced down at Miss Dyer and her smile was beaming. She was practically begging for the question. "Miss Dyer, do you like..."

Hilary interrupted. "I have the best Master and my only fear is if he leaves me." She frowned at the thought. "But I will do my very best to serve him so he won't have a reason to." Her smile returned as I petted her.

"Can we work together?"

Lucy thought for a minute. I liked that she didn't jump right into a commitment. "Yes." She finally answered.

"Lucy, your job is to be my go between with the students but also to make sure all decisions of the student council are met with my approval. I understand there is a fundraising car wash this Saturday. What teacher is supervising?" My voice conveyed authority.

"Mr. Shipley."

"Not anymore. Slut is now the supervisor and I want you to sign up Shelby, Lindsey, Stu, and, Edwin to help. I guarantee it'll be a success, even after my 25% take."

"Wait, you're taking a cut?"

"When people see Slut, Lindsey, and Shelby in micro bikinis and Stu and Edwin in speedos, people will be begging you to take their money."

"And what about Mr. Shipley? Principal Larson already signed off on him being the teacher representative for the student council. He'll be there and he won't allow what you're saying." Lucy was concerned.

"It will be taken care of. Slut is now the representative for the student council."

"How?"

"Lucy, I understand you are a very intelligent person. Hell, that's why I voted for you. And I would love to hear your ideas, but this need to have answers to all my decisions is really annoying. I did just tell you before you said yes to join me there will be no questioning my orders, did I not?" I was stern with a hint of anger.

"Yes Sir." Lucy humbly replied.

"Outstanding. Now I want you to do three things. You will ensure all decisions of the student council are done with my approval, I get 25% of all generated funds, and you are now my go between for the student body, which entails of reporting on bullying and letting everyone know Lindsey Hudson is for sale."

"Lindsey's for... Sorry. I mean yes Sir."

"Outstanding." I now spoke in an upbeat voice to lighten the tension. "Now, I feel I have given you a rather large workload and I feel compensation is in order. What if let you have a turn at Slut once a week. Allow you to live all you're fantasies with her?"

Lucy's eyes lit up and she had the biggest smile. "Yes Sir! And allow me to apologize once again for questioning you."

"No problem." I shook her hand. "You're free to go." I now have my patsy. If things go awry, everything will fall on her. She'll be the one skimming off the top of the fundraisers, she's the one propositioning Lindsey out to horny teenagers, and she's the corrupt student council president. And all it cost me is one lay a week with my slave. And if she tried to throw me under the bus, I know her secret. All this gave me an idea.

Chapter 9: Increasing My Portfolio

Fifth period rolled around and I was at the Principal's office. I was really starting to like not going to class. It's even better when you know your fiancé is going to hack in and change your grade to whatever you want.

"I would like to see Principal Larson please." I asked Mrs. Yates.

"Do you have an appointment young man?" Mrs. Yates looked at me through the top of her glasses.

"Nope." I smiled at her.

"She's in a meeting right now." Mrs. Yates looked at the appointment calendar on her desk. "I can squeeze you in..."

I looked over the desk and noticed someone was on the phone. "Phone meeting?"

"It's a none of your business meeting." Mrs. Yates looked back down. "Now I have tomorrow at... hey get back here."

Too late. I was already in her office and greeted with the most loving smile. It amazed me how this woman can smile at me without looking me in the face. Rachel dismissed Mrs. Yates with a hand gesture. I then shut the door and locked it.

"It's so wonderful to see you again." Rachel said in a sing song voice.

The phone receiver was on the desk and all I could make out from it was the sound of Charlie Brown's teacher. "I can come back if I'm interrupting."

"No, I will never make you wait or come back. You are the most important person in my life." Did she say most important? "It's just the head of the school board. I put him on mute. Did everything go well with those students you required to see this morning?"

That would be her boss. I'm glad she has her priorities in order. "Rachel, you are such a good child. Yes, everything went most superbly. Your contribution was truly invaluable."

"I'm glad I could help." Rachel said that as if she was patting herself on the back.

"Rachel." I stood and went behind her and began rubbing her shoulders as I did last time. "I want to discuss your budget for the school. I want to help you make the best possible decisions for the children."

"I submitted it already, but it can be adjusted, for you." Rachel then opened a file on her computer marked school budget.

"I'm sorry to ask this of you. I know you have put numerous hours into creating this most difficult task." I said apologetically. "I believe your telephone call is over." The red light had disappeared on the phone.

"Thank you." Rachel hung up the receiver. "What would you like to look at first?"

"I was wondering how much we could put into a program I would like to work on? My idea requires quite a bit of money, but would really give back to the students." Emma and I are students, right?

"It's really tight as it is, but I will find you all the money that is necessary for your project." Rachel hit the print button. "I know it will be a great investment."

"Excellent. Now I would like to discuss Mr. Shipley being the teacher representative for the student council. I don't believe he is suited for such a position." This is actually true. Mr. Shipley is a douche and is overly critical of his students. Of course, this is my personal opinion after having him last year for biology.

"I can remove him, but I would need another faculty member to volunteer." Rachel started biting her lip, concerned that she would disappoint me. Cute actually.

"I believe the correct person for the job is Hilary Dyer. My father once asked Moses to go the Egyptian Pharaoh to free the Israelites. Can you be my Moses and free your student council?" Okay, even I have to admit that was so over the top I hit the moon.

fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,043 Followers