A Date at the Sheraton

Story Info
A good wife plans a good night.
2.3k words
3.82
96.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She showered and bathed both. She wanted to be thorough. She had taken the time to blow dry her hair. She curled it, primped it and pulled it back from her face. Practicality dictated pulling it back but she liked the way it looked too. She did her makeup working hard to achieve the smoky look he so liked on her eyes. She thought she hadn't done half bad and applied dark red lipstick that matched her nails. He was fine with limited preparations but she knew how he appreciated the extra effort.

She had plotted her outfit all day. What exactly did he like best. He liked lingerie and she had a large selection, some of it never worn. She wanted practical though and thought about how he had leered at her that morning in nothing but a matching bra and panties. She dug through her drawers until she found the perfect pieces. The demi bra was not one she would wear normally. She was, well, more then blessed when it came to the size of her breasts and a demi just didn't do everything she needed. That said, it was exactly what she needed tonight. Pulling it on she admired how it pressed the girls up and together. She knew he would like the way her nipples peeked out the top. She pulled on the matching black lace G string and the stretchy lace garter. It took her some time to find black stockings but they were in there. She clipped them in place and admired her legs. Okay, she rocked this look. It might have been a pain, but she had to admit she looked good.

She finished the ensemble with a loose fitting black skirt and a very conventional white blouse that she buttoned only twice. She checked the mirror and although she felt she needed to button the shirt the rest of the way up she resisted. Somewhere between hot business bitch and over priced call girl she touched up her lips again, pulled on her highest heels and made her way to the car.

He was waiting for her in the bar. He sported his black suit. He had shed his tie and collared shirt in favor and a silver T-shirt. He looked delicious. She had told him the night was a surprise but plan for a fancy night out. She had him meet her at the bar in the Sheraton downtown. All day he had searched the internet for events downtown. Was it the play? Was it the concert across the street from the Sheraton? She revealed nothing except where he was to meet her.

He had ordered a nibble of an appetizer and they split it along with two drinks. The drinks helped, isn't it always better after the second one? Finishing her second Cosmopolitan she looked at her watch as if it were important. Time to go! She acted as if they needed to hurry and he called over the bartender and paid. She scurried him out the door to the lobby. He asked her again where they were going and with a sly smile she took his hand and tugged him behind her towards the elevator.

He grinned.

With the doors closed behind them they were alone and she started. She reached behind his neck and pulled his lips to hers. She kissed him long and slow. Funny thing about old married people, they just never really get a chance to kiss. His hands moved over her body and she was turned on again. She had been worked up all day but as the preparations had grown tedious she had let the actual plan slip a bit from her mind. His hand on her stockings, moving up to her bare thigh brought them rushing back. "Wow!" he mumbled under his breath discovering the stockings. Yes, she had chosen well.

They walked quickly to the room, the excitement flowing between them. He kissed her again as she slid the key card into the door. Opening the door he pressed himself against her ass and she felt him excited. She had planned a longer moment of seduction. There was champagne chilling in a bucket already and fruits and chocolates for them to feed to each other. That would have to wait. Stepping into the large suite she took control. Without a word she pressed his backwards toward a large chair. He tugged his jacket off as he collapsed into it. The room was dark except for a dull glow slipping in the window from the city lights outside. Slowly she removed the blouse one button at a time finally letting it slide down her arms and onto the floor. He lounged back in the chair and she had to notice his hand resting across his cock. She turned her back to him and reached for the zipped that ran down her ass. Pulling it down slowly she shifted her hips and the soft silk skirt fell to the floor. He was admiring the way the garters framed her nicely rounded ass and how the G-string served the perfect compliment to its sinfully seductive curves. She shifted back and forth for just a moment allowing him to admire her. He complimented her choice of garb with a growl and she made her move on him.

She approached him. Sitting in the chair, her in heels, his breath fell warm on her panties and she felt it penetrate her. Slowly she bent to the floor, pausing only a moment to feel his breath on her cleavage. "You like?" she asked. She was again greeted by an appreciative growl.

On her knees, it was time. It felt like it had taken forever when really it was probably less than an hour since she had left their bedroom to meet him at the bar downstairs. She ran her hands over his thighs, over his chest. She loved the way the silk suit felt over his body. As familiar as he was with him, she still thrived on "discovering" what was under his clothes. Licking her lips she tugged at the fly of his trousers. He was hard for her already and as her fingers grazed him she felt his cock pulse. As she tugged it loose of his pants she felt the excitement between her legs release. Fuck, how she loved his cock!

She knew just how he liked it. She started slowly, tracing her fingers over the soft skin. She teased him. She held her lips close, her breath falling on the most sensitive places. He growled again and she went further, this time running her tongue along the length of his stiff shaft and then grazing his head. His cock bobbed and throbbed under her touch. Slowly a second time she licked at his full length, and then again. This third time she stopped just as she reached the crown of his cock and ran small circles around the end. He growled contentedly again and then locking eyes with him she took him between her lips. She pulled at his cock breaking it fully loose of his trousers and pointed it into her gaping lips as deep as she could. She moved her tongue against him and he pulled forward in the chair grinning down at her.

It was all about slow, moving up and down. She slathered her tongue around his dick each time she sucked it down. She had to close her eyes as she pressed him into the back of her throat. His hips moved off the chair and she pressed him back down into it. Grinning she corrected him. "My cock!" was all she said, stroking it in her hand before again sliding her tongue and lips around him. She locked her mouth around him and took to removing his pants. It was like a game. As she tugged at his belt and pulled at his hips to slide them off his ass her mouth pulled at his cock, working him. He moaned as she sucked hard, holding his head between her lips.

She knew just how he liked and now with access she took a moment to stroke his cock with her hand and roll his balls around her mouth. He moaned and gripped at the arms of the chair.

She kept it slow, torturing him. She teased him, starting him in the eye and sliding her tongue around the tip of his cock. She tasted the first drops of his load preparing to release. She worked it slowly and he moaned. He held the chair tighter and she thought he was there. She picked up the pace and now when he moved his hips she let him. She took his cock as if he was fucking her. She opened wide and felt him deep in her throat. The pace quickened and it excited her as much as him. When he took her head in her hands she nearly came. She broke a hand loose from his leg and felt her wetness through her lace panties, she tugged the fabric aside and slid a finger into her own wet hole as he worked his cock in and out of he mouth.

They moaned together. Faster he fucked her. He kept the strokes short and she worked her finger in time. His moan became a growl and her own orgasm took hold. As she moaned with his cock deep in her throat it was all he could take and at last he released into her. She grasped at her clitty and felt the hot cum hit her throat. Sucking and swallowing she worked to take it down. Her pussy pulsed around her finger and her own orgasm radiated out of her clitty and down her legs. She felt her nipples hard poking their way out of the small bra.

"Give me that pussy!" he ordered.

She had planned on moving to the bed but he slipped under her to the floor. She stood and found a hold for her knee on the chair. She managed to work both legs into position and now straddled his face. He pressed his tongue into her and circled her clitty. She was ready again. She braced herself on the arms of the chair and let it flow. She felt the wetness explode out of her as his tongue worked her.

She cried out. She couldn't move. She was coming, and coming hard. She reached for her tit and tugged at her firm nipple. His hand found the other. The orgasms were coming one right after the other. He was merciless. She tried to stand but her legs were weak and his strong arms wrapped around her knees and pulled at her ass pressing her down onto his face. Her body quivered and she begged him to stop. All it did was causing him to suck harder, fucking his tongue deeper into her. She was riding his face now. Rocking on him, he moaned back at her. When she felt his finger slide into her she fucked it harder. Pressing it deep into her, she was bringing the orgasm on now and it hit her slowly at first. Faster she fucked his tongue and finger until it hit full force. Like a slap in the back, it left her collapsing onto the chair.

Stop she begged, asking for just a break, but he was on his feet now. She looked to see him stroking his cock hard for her. She knew what he wanted. The legs in stockings, her ass wrapped in garters he presser her back up onto her knees. She leaned over the back of the chair and as his shaft penetrated her she sighed at the size of it and how it filled her.

Her plan had been long and slow, to take care of him in a slow and romantic all night session of sweet love making. Instead she took it. "Oh, fuck me hard!" she sneered back at him. He replied immediately, grasping at the garters for grip, he pounded into her. She kept at him. "Fuck yeah. Oh fuck!" and each time she said it he took her harder... faster... and deeper.

A slow soft orgasm can hit hard. It left her exhausted and peaceful and ready to fall to sleep in his arms.

A good fucking just made her want more. Panting and sweaty his pace had slowed but he made up for it. Each long stroke hit her deeper and fuller and as she felt her orgasm coming she told him. "Come with me!" It was a trigger and he his hand full on her ass with a slap as he again took her hard and fast. Her orgasm hit and he growled loud as his dick exploded another load deep into her pussy. "Oh fuck yeah."

She collapsed on the bed. He rolled in next to her. As she worked to catch her breath he started on her nipples again. She couldn't believe she wanted it again.

She mounted him for the second round and although it was slower then the last, the orgasm that hit her as he pinched the nubs of her nipples with his dick inside of her was one of the hardest of the night.

Lying in bed she held his cock. It was a comfort and it was enough. It took 10 minutes but then it was twitching and swelling. He released her bra and rolled on top of her. Round three was a slow and steady pace. She held her hands over her head as he climbed on top of her. She watched him as he took his time. Fucking her deliberately, watching her large round tits move with each stroke.

Almost napping, his arms wrapped around her body, his large hand engulfing her breast she wished they had the sitter for the whole night. She rolled over and grinned at him. Soft kisses filled the space between them as he stroked her shoulders and back.

"I guess we should go." She mumbled.

He kissed her more deeply. As his hand moved down to her bare ass he mumbled back. "We have plenty of time."

She purred and wondered what position would be next.