A Date With Julie

Story Info
She gives herself to a new master & explores her bisexuality.
6.5k words
4.14
78.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrive at the restaurant to meet you, and I sit at our table waiting wearing a jacket and tie. I smell this incredibly flowery perfume from behind me and look up to see you in a beautiful gown, with your hair down, framing your face and your beautiful smile and the sparkling of your eyes. My heart flutters as I get up to assist you with your chair. In reality I just want another smell of your perfume and the chance to brush my hand up against your soft skin. I take your hand to assist you and bring it to my lips to give it a gentle kiss. As the soft hair of my goatee touches your hand, I quickly press my lips to your fingers while I dart my tongue up and down the grove between your fingers. I feel your hand tense and your hairs raise as I do this, and I give you a look of desire that promises that there is more to cum, if you are willing.

Our dinner goes quickly with pleasant conversation and the frequent flirtatious looks we give each other. Even though we have a pleasant bottle of wine, even that can't remove the taste of your skin from my lips and tongue and my body aches for more. The band plays a light melody, so I ask you for a dance. You kindly accept and we walk to dance area hand in hand, smiling. Your dress fits you like a second skin and my mind can barely restrain me from taking your breasts in my hands and lifting them to my lips. But I know that in seconds we'll be holding each other close and feel each other's warmth.

As I take you in my arms, I feel your firm breasts press against me and my hand rests on your ass. The sensation is too much and my cock starts to grow, rubbing against you as it does. I kiss you on the cheek and look you in the eyes as the music plays, and our bodies sway against one another. My cock swells with desire and I suggest that we lose all pretenses and go back to my room, moving my cock against you to provide additional motivation. You hesitate but agree, but you know what your body and soul desire is me and tonight you want the satisfaction that you know I can give you.

On the drive to my hotel, I have my hand on your leg running it up and down, occasionally touching the tops of your stockings. I look over and see your eyes close with a smile on your face and I take this as encouragement so I run my hand over your panties and then run my fingers in circles on the outside. Your hand is on the seat and I take a moment to place it on my cock, where it instantly wraps around and starts to stroke it. I slide the front of your panties aside and run my finger up and down your slit and I hear you sigh. Your slit is so wet that I have to bring my hand to my mouth and take a taste. Just as I imagined, yours is the sweetest pussy I have ever tasted and it makes my hunger for more intensify. My cock is fully erect and enjoying your hand work and I slide a finger inside your love tunnel and rock it back and forth, as my thumb brushes against your clit.

The smell of your pussy intensifies in the car and I increase the tempo of my finger. My goal becomes to make you cum before we reach the hotel room and it is only a mile away. My finger pumps faster and faster into your willing hole and I tell you to rub your breasts. You refuse but this time I raise my voice and order you to do it "Squeeze your tits and rub them now!!!!" startled from my voice and understanding you have no choice, your hands reach up and grab your breasts through your dress. Cupping and squeezing your breasts and nipples your hips start to move with my fingers as they dart in and out of you. "Cum for me baby, cum for me now" I order you, and the authoritativeness of my voice laced with a hint of anger in case you do not obey, pushes you over the edge and your hips start to buck as you cum. As you buck hard against my fingers, I insert a second finger and push them deep inside you and hold them there as you cum. Slowly you start to calm down and relax and I replace your panties and pull your dress down and then lick your juices off of my fingers. You have a smile of one who is very happy and content from sex and you attempt to finish straightening yourself out as we arrive at the hotel.

I help your from the car and pull you close and kiss you. Our tongues intertwined, as our hands roam over each other. I pull away from your embrace and take your hand and lead you to my room. We enter and I put out the do not disturb sign. As I turn around you are leaning over taking off your shoes, and I tell you to leave them on. You give me a curious look and I walk over and once again kiss you, long, slow and passionate, giving you a hint of what my tongue is going to you here shortly. My hands reach around and undo the zipper on your dress and slide it off your shoulders and onto the floor. My hands then come up and unzip your bra, you start to speak but I put a finger to your lips to quiet you. Your bra falls quietly to the floor and I do what I've wanted to all evening, and that is to take your breasts in my hands and suck them.

One by one I suck the nipple, running my tongue around them in circles and then dragging my teeth against them, as I gently squeeze and knead them with my hands. Your skin feels so soft and silky in my hands and I run them all over your body. I give your ass a couple of squeezes as I run my fingertips up and down your back. My right hand slides between your thighs and cups your mound as my fingers tap against the entrance your cloth covered pussy. I say my turn and you start to protest, so I pull down on your shoulders and push you on to your knees. I pull off my shirt and tie and unbuckle my pants and lower my boxers.

My cock is fully hard at this time and wavering in front of your face, you start to protest that you only do this for your Master and I tell you "I'm fucking you right now, not your limp dick Master, so suck my cock bitch!!" as I grab your head with my left hand and using my right hand, open your mouth and force my cock into it. You give up all pretense of protest and start to suck my cock like it was what you were meant to do in life. Up and down the shaft you lick as you fondle my balls and then bob your head up and down on the shaft, your lips tight around it trying to contain the whole thing. My hands run through your hair, pulling your head farther down on my cock, forcing you to deep throat me. My hips buck back and forth as I fuck your face, your tits swaying against my knees.

"Suck it baby, suck it" I command. The room fills with the noise of your "mmm" and the sounds of your sucking. I look at the side mirror and see your head bobbing up and down the length of my cock and I start to feel the pressure build in my nuts. "Come on and suck it, my cum hungry slut" I moan as the pressure mounts. Your tongue works its magic faster and faster, and I start to thrust my hips into your face. I shove my cock deep in your throat and let loose the first wad of cum deep, startling you, yet I keep it in your mouth. Wad after wad goes into your throat, as my hands keep your mouth on my cock until I stop cumming. I pull out and tell you to "suck the last cum out of my cock", willingly you obey and suck hard getting the last drops.

Then I tell you to remove your panties and get on the bed. I pull you up to the headboard and use two silk scarves that I pull from the side table (I was prepared) to tie your hands to the bedposts. A look of fear crosses your face until I wag my tongue at you, curling it. I finish undressing and lay on my back underneath you and slide between your legs, stopping first to flick my tongue at your asshole and then licking up your slit slowly and then kissing the inside of your thighs. My hands cup your asscheeks and pull your pussy to me. I use my nose to part your pussy lips and run the tip of my tongue around your love tunnel before driving it in you. The hair of my goatee rubs your asscheeks as I lick in and out of your pussy.

You taste so wonderful that I can't get in deep enough, yet my tongue keeps rolling and twisting in and out of your hole. My nose is rubbing your clit, my hot breath rolling off of your sensitive clit and making you squirm. Your hips begin to grind against my face and that turns me on even more, making me lick harder and faster. Round and round I lick, alternating speed and pressure. Then I stick my tongue deep into your pussy and vibrate my whole head side to side, causing your to arch your back and fill my face full of pussy juice. Eagerly I lick it all up and start to lick the alphabet on your pussy, long strokes forming the letters, A, B, C and so forth. Every couple of letters, I latch onto your clit with my lips and then vibrate my head again. My hands are kneading your ass at this time and I now reach around and grab your stomach and massage that and then grab your breasts and start tweaking your nipples. You start to moan while I vibrate my head so I continue until you welcome me again with the taste of your juices.

I scoot out from under you and start to run my fingertips all over your stomach and start to tweak your nipples as I run my fingers in your pussy lips and slide one finger in your pussy as I start nibbling on your back and neck. I give your ass a good slap and take my hand with your pussy juices on it and place it to your mouth and tell you to lick your juices off my fingers. You start to hesitate so I shove my fingers in your mouth and once again you obey, sucking and licking my fingers. Then I grab your head and pull it around and kiss you passionately, our tongues rolling together and both of us enjoying your juices. Then I grab your ass and pull it back a little and then guide my cock into your wet hole.

It goes in easy due to the number of times you have cum and I reach around and grab those beautiful tits of yours. All 8 inches of my fat cock are in you pumping in and out as you are still restrained to the headboard. I give your ass a slap and keep the steady pounding of your pussy going. I feel you start to convulse again and your pussy clenches my cock. I keep pounding you steady in and out as you cum, intensifying the orgasm and making you cum several times. You hang with your head down, recovering from your orgasms and I untie your hands and lay down on my back, pulling you on top of me. You straddle my hips and I slide my cock back into you and say "use my cock like a live dildo, make yourself cum again".

You like this and start to bounce your hips up and down on my cock, I reach up and grab your nipples and then take your hands and put them on my chest, letting you tweak my nipples as I run my thumbs over yours. This excites you even more and you start to impale yourself harder on my cock. You start to smile as you start to cum again and I feel the pressure building again in my nuts and I ask you if you want it in your cunt or mouth. You reply your mouth, so you hop off and start to suck my cock. You barely get it in your mouth before the first wad spurts out of my cock. You gulp down the load and start to swallow more, as I slide two fingers in your cunt and begin to fingerbang you. My cock has stopped spurting cum so I tell you to come up and lay next to me. As you lay next to me relaxing, I stroke your hair and run my fingertips over you lightly. You look so beautiful so I tell you that and give you gently. But your beauty has a reviving affect on my and as my cock starts to stiffen, you place your hand on it, stroking gently.

Then I ask you "shall we call for champagne and strawberries and eat it off of each others bodies, or call for a female escort to come here and join the fun or should go out and get some dildos to make it interesting for you?"

You look at me and say you would like the strawberries, but I sense that is not all that you want. I lean over and give you a kiss on the lips as I cup and caress your right breast. "Let me go order them" I say after I slide my tongue back from your mouth. You lean back and let out a heavy breath as I get off the bed and go to the phone. After a few minutes on the phone, I come back with a smile on my face, saying that room service is going to bring it up in a few, but I wasn't going to wait to have my snack. I reach into my overnight bag and pull 2 more silk scarves from it and tell you to lay back, you are hesitant at first but I push you back and tell you to do as I say, "I'm your Master now my pretty and you had better start doing as I say". To reiterate my point I reach down and give your left asscheek a hard slap (SMACK!). You get a look of fear in your eyes but I have already brought you so much pleasure tonight that you go along with my wishes.

I take the first scarf and tie your right hand to the railing on the side of the headboard, and then lean over you to do the same to your left hand. As I do this, my cock bounces against your chest and you lunge for it with your mouth trying to wrap your lips around it. I look down, laugh at your valiant attempt, take my cock in my hand, and offer it to your waiting mouth. Your tongue swirls around it and I pull it out of your mouth, "telling you it was just a taste".

I move to between your legs and tie your legs spread apart to the railing at the footboard. You are now spread eagle on the bed and helpless to resist my actions. I lean over you, kissing you deeply and then trail my kisses to each breast and nipple and then to down to your stomach. I linger around your belly ring because I find it so damn erotic, I love sucking it and rolling it around with my tongue and the thought comes to my mind that someday soon I am going to fill your belly button full of cum so that the ring floats in a pool of my seed. My hands are now caressing the inside of your thighs and running my fingers up and down them, the constant motion over your sensitive veins and arteries driving you mad, giving you hints at what I am about to do next.

I look down and smack my lips at your beautiful pussy, still glistening wet from our intercourse minutes before. I lean down and start to slowly lick up and down the lips in a wide tongue fashion, flicking my tongue at your clit. You taste so good, especially after I have stirred your juices. I cup your asscheeks in my hands and start to dive my tongue deep inside you. Your back arches trying to push your pussy farther onto my tongue, as it probes deep inside you. I love your taste and my enthusiasm shows it. Deeper and deeper goes my tongue, rolling and twisting deep inside you. My nose and goatee are rubbing against your clit when I push my tongue deep inside you and vibrate my head side to side, wanting you to cum for me. Your moans get louder as your hips start to buck against my face and all at once, my face is flooded with your juices. I swallow you juices and lick up as much as I can as fast as I can.

"Thank you Julie" I love your taste and your enthusiasm". I plant a kiss on your clit, come up, and sit by your face caressing your hair. The doorbell rings and I say wait here and I go to get it. You are still tied to the bed spread-eagled, naked, and for the most part helpless. You hear our voices at the door and then you here me say, "she is in here just waiting for you". Mortified you think that I am about to offer you to the lucky waiter who brought our strawberries, but when she comes into view, you see it is a busty redhead in a French maids outfit. "the strawberries are here and so is Michelle". Michelle at this point has been speechless, just devouring you with her eyes, with a look of total lust on her face.

"Julie, Michelle here is a special Maid of sorts, here to clean up and inhibitions you may have as well as finish consummating my possession of you", with this Michelle smiles and puts down the plate of strawberries and champagne and a small black bag, the bag going on the floor next to the bed. "Lets untie her" I tell Michelle and within moments you are untied. I lean over and kiss you, "are you ready to commit yourself to me Julie?" I ask, a hesitant moment and your reply is "yes my Master, I accept you as you have accepted me". "Good, you are ready for this now" and I pull a leather studded collar out of my bag and place it around your neck. "Now get up and undress Michelle, do it to please me", a look of fear crosses you face because I know you have never done this before and this is a big step for you. But you get up and walk up to Michelle, but before you can get behind her, she takes you in her arms and kisses you, her tongue exploring your mouth.

Your hands go to her waist as she pulls you close, until you suddenly break free. You start from her back, unzip the black maids outfit, and then begin to slide it over her shoulders. A desire comes over you and you kiss her shoulders as the outfit comes off her. Your hands reach around and you cup her breasts, they are a little fuller than yours but yours are natural and her are enhanced. You give them both a quick squeeze and then begin to pull the rest of her clothes off. She has no panties on so that makes it a bit easier, but we both notice that she is clean-shaven around her pussy as opposed to your trimmed bush. She turns you around and kisses you again, this time you take the initiative and explore her mouth even more than she had yours the kiss before. You feel another set of hands as I join in on this kiss and I hold onto both of you as our 3 tongues intertwine as one. I lean down and start to suck one of your breasts and then switch to one of hers.

"Lay back down on the bed precious Julie for now the fun begins" I tell you. You do as you are told and Michelle and I begin to tie you back down with the scarves from earlier. Then without speaking Michelle and I start to suck on your breasts, both of us getting our own nipple, as our hands wandered your body. I lead the way back down to your stomach and once again around your belly button and down to your waiting pussy. I look at Michelle and she needs no encouragement as she goes straight for your pussy, her tongue flickering up and down your pussy as I lean over and start to lick on your clit. The work of two talented tongues has your body in over drive and you are cumming within a matter of seconds. Like me before, Michelle is very adept at swallowing your juices and licking the rest of them up.

However, neither of us stops our actions and your hips keep bucking in orgasms as the waves of pleasure keep rolling over you. The spell of organs continues for the next 5 minutes as Michelle and I switch places and I am the one who is eating your pussy. I ask Michelle to allow you to return the favor and she comes up and straddles your face, her bare pussy exposed, waiting for your tongue. You cautiously lick at it and then lean forward to get a full taste of Michelle's juices. A loud moan escapes Michelle's lips as your tongue finds her clit and starts to whirl around it. You feel my fingers probing your insides as then the familiar feel of the head of my cock enters your pussy. Michelle pulls your head tight to her pussy as I slide the whole length of my cock into you and start to work my cock in and out of you.

I love watching your face being pulled into Michelle's pussy and from the look on her face and the moans she is giving, you are repaying her well for her tongues earlier action on your pussy. I see your breasts bouncing with my every thrust and reach up and grab your nipples. I roll your nipples between my thumbs and caress your skin, leaning over I kiss Michelle's back and lick a long path up it. Your wet pussy feels so good to my cock, plunging in and out of you deeply. I love the feel of it, and Michelle's moans are just exciting me even more.

I pull out and just watch your actions on Michelle, your tongue making long loving strokes up and down her pussy lips and diving into her love tunnel a quick flick of your tongue. You are so focused on what you are doing that you do not even notice that I start to suck on Michelle's breasts and even put my hand under your head to push your head into her pussy even harder that what you are already doing. The sight of what you are doing to her has me so excited that I want to cum just from watching you two. But I have other ideas- he he. I sense that Michelle is close to her orgasm so I reach up and tweak her nipples and that puts her over the edge and she starts to scream as your tongue forces her orgasm and her hips start to buck against your face. She grabs my head and starts to kiss me as her body bucks wildly against your mouth, my tongue and hers twirling together like yours is inside her pussy. She eventually releases her lock on my head and slumps off your face and onto the bed. I lean down and kiss you passionately, tasting her juices on your lips. You have a look of lust on your face that is simply so beautiful. Michelle leans over and kisses you so deeply that I think she is tonguing your pussy from the inside. Her right hand caresses your breasts as her left holds your head in the crook of her arm.

12