A Date With Master...

Story Info
She craves her Master's love.
7.5k words
4.3
53.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Date With Master & The Vibrator

It was early in the morning while I was sitting at my computer getting my e-mails. When I received the one from my Master.

As I read the Subject I knew I was going to have a great night serving my Master, just reading that made my pussy wet from my desire to please him.

The Subject heading was : Slut you WILL be ready tonight.

Have your black bra on, but not the panties. Also wear the stocking and garter belt that went with it. You will wear the little red and black dress that you know please me when I see it on you. As for the shoes, you will receive a package today, in it will be the footwear you will be in when I see you.

When I arrive at 6:30 P.M. That is when you will open the package and place the footwear on your feet. Not until then, or you know what your punishment will be! Is that understood! I do not want you to have much makeup on, but do use your red lipstick, the bright red one.

One more thing you worthless slut, when your are bathing, I want you to shave completely. You know that body hair offends me, Make sure you are smoothly shaven, not only your underarms and legs. I want My pussy to be smooth, I know that you do understand your instructions.

Wear the Perfume I had you buy, and do not disappoint me!

Your Master,

Mr_Johnny_M.

Reading his e-mail made me so hot that I almost came right there when I saw the P. S. at the bottom of the page.

P. S. Do not touch my pussy other than to shave. Is that understood slut?

I knew just what that meant. It meant that I would be hot and dripping wet when my Master gets here. I could not finish my e-mails for the happiness of knowing what I was going to go though this evening. I had a lot of cleaning up to do, always wanting to make my place look nice for my Master's approval.

It took me until 4:45 to get it get everything the way it needed to be before taking my bath and shaving. Taking extra care not to nick my puffy pussy lips as that would not please him. I rushed to apply the little makeup he insisted I wear for him. I dressed putting on my two sizes too small Bra on, making sure my breasts pushed out the way he loved them too. Not understanding why he did not want me to put my panties on, but eager to please him, and not daring to question his demands I put on my dress.

I heard his key in my door looking at the clock I saw it was time and I rushed to get the package he had ordered me not to open until he arrived. As I opened the package, I saw the sexiest gold and black shoes in it and red straps that matched my dress perfectly. The heels were at least 5 inches, I knew I would have a difficult time walking in them as I put them on. They were the most beautiful shoes I had ever seen and I fell in love with him all over again.

I turned, "Hello Master, Thank you for the lovely shoes Sir." And see that he has yet another package in his arms. I smile at him as he reached over to me kissing me.

"You are welcome!"

I look down as I have been taught, never look at your Master unless instructed too. I feel his eyes looking at me, making sure I had done as I had been told. His hand grabbed my arm, lifting it for his inspection of my armpits, making sure I had not missed any stubble.

I look at the package wondering what could be inside of it. Without saying a word Master ( he knows me all to well ) "No, no my sexy hot little slut this is mine and I will open it when the time is right!" I then get up to go fix Master a drink in witch I know I always do. I fix him an ice-tea bringing it back to Him with the smile he loves to see. He tells me to take a seat on the chair.

He sees how upset this makes me, "Calm down, You did nothing wrong. I just want to look at my sexy slut." That puts a smile on my face that could never leave me I believe. When he finishes his drink He has me follow him to the bedroom, I have no idea what is to follow. When we get into the bedroom Master tells me to very carefully lay down on the bed and do not mess clothes up.

I lay down carefully and wait for when is to come. He oh so sweetly reaches up and kisses my deep red lips very lightly. I see Master turn his back to me. He is opening his package up. I can not see anything because his back, it is killing me to not know what He has. He looks over his shoulder trying to see and if I am trying to look at what he has hidden and gets the sexiest smile on His face.

"Oh no, you nosey little slut. You will not see this at all for now . He walks over to me and puts a blindfold over my eyes,

"Do not move, Not an inch."

Still knowing that I do not have on my panties I imagine it has something to do with that. He walks over and kneels down between my legs opening them up, lightly kissing my pussy lips. This almost sends me over the top, so He stops not wanting me to have that pleasure yet. I can feel his fingers starting to slide in and out of my very hot and wet pussy lips.

"My little slut if you cum, I will spank you ass right here and now before we leave do you hear me?"

"Yes Sir Master I do."

"All I want is for you to be a little wet for right now understood?"

"Yes Master!" my eyes lowered.

"Good my sexy slut. Now open those legs more for me."

I open my legs as far as they can go. Now pull them up to your chest and hold them there. I feel something very thick and hard being pushed slowly up into my pussy. I know what Master had in His package or I thought I did.

"So slut, how good does that feel? Nice and hard I hope?"

All I can do is moan out a long slow "Oh Yes Master!" to my hot sexy sweet Master. He tells me then to get up and get on all fours. This shocks me, But not being able to see anything my Master helps me by taking me by my wrists and turning me around. He places me on all fours on our bed. Then I feel him slide up my dress above my waist. I can feel his thick warm fingers sliding up and down the crack of my ass. He knows this drives me insane every time he tortures me in this fashion.

He leans up and tells me very softly in my ear, "Remember my hot wet horny slut you may not cum until you are told. And I do not give you my permission now!"

I feel Master sliding His fingers around my pussy getting me very wet. He takes His wet juicy fingers and rams them in to my asshole. I scream out in pleasure and the pain from the feeling of His sweet hard long fingers in my asshole.

"If you cum, I will whip you like you never have been whipped before you slut! Do you understand me whore?" Hearing Master call me whore, I know he is about to get very mad. I start fighting my Orgasm back as hard as I can. Master see this and he can tell from my body's shaking just exactly hard I am fighting it.

He leans over, kisses my asshole, "There you go my slut that is my good sweet hot slut. Relax your asshole for me. You are about to get your special gift."

I relax as much as I could and then I feel it start to go in very slowly and very, very deep. Master looks up at my face, "Oh you hot sexy bitch I knew you would love it, but god I didn't know you would be take to it this as well as you have. You have pleased me."

Then I can feel Master as he pulled me off of the bed and take off the blindfold. I look into the sexiest blue eyes and right there he melts my heart. Master pulls me into His sweet loving arms and holds me very close to Him. After He lets go he takes my black g-string panties and puts them on me. He fixes my dress back right. Then comes the shock of my night. Master reaches into him pocket and pulls out two remotes to the vibrator.

I look up into His eyes shocked. "Yes my sexy pet, these are the remotes to them and I will have them all night long right here in my pocket. Just remember to be a good little sub and I will not have to use these on you . Now lets try them out to see if they will work."

I was not prepared for it when Master clicks the first one, when I jump it puts a smile on Master's face that stays there for a very long time.

"Oh my slut was not ready for that one was she? Now lets see if she will be for this one!"

That was when my soul left my body. When my Master hit the remote to the one that is in my asshole, I was on the verge of my Orgasm. My eyes closed and I fight it off as hard as I can. Losing the battle, I began to Cum, my legs shaking as my pussy juice soaked my panties and slowly flowed down my leg. My Master starts to laugh and enjoying what He is seeing.

"Tonight is going to be one of the greats nights of all my little horny whore's life."

I calm down when he turned them off and got myself together so we could leave for our night out. Right as we go to walk out of the door He looked back at me,

"If you cum one time with out My telling you that you may, oh how you will pay the price for it. 25 Smacks for every time you cum. Now do you hear me slut?"

"Yes Sir, I do Master." My head bowed and eyes on the floor in my disappointment for not pleasing him. We get to the car,

My Master comes around and opens my door for me, so that I can get in like a lady should. I sit down as easy as I can with the vibrators that are up in my hot, horny body. I sit as easy as I can without them hurting me. He sees just how uneasy I am sitting and pushes me down on the set.

"Get use to it slut you, you are in for along night of this." I keep looking with my eyes lowered, wanting to break down and cry. But I have to fight off the tears. I know how bad it would be if I let people see me crying when I am out on a date with You Master. You see just how uneasy I am feeling knowing I was hurt by your remark.

He leaned over and kissed me again, knowing that is all it will take to take away the hurt and pain I am feeling at the time.

"Now let go have some fun and enjoy ourselves tonight." With a smile, all I can do is smile at you, knowing the love and pride that you are feeling right now. We drive to this little out of the way place to eat. I sit like a lady with my hands folded in my lap looking down at the floor. You have the biggest smile on your face, just from seeing me do as! He touched me tenderly, and tells me to smile like a lady should and look like you are enjoying yourself.

I try to smile for him, but I am still trying to get used to having two vibrators inside me. By the time we get to the pub to eat, I have relaxed a bit, it is starting to feel very sexy knowing that I am filled up with something that will bring both of us pleasure tonight. He parked the car and gets out, I know very well not to make a move since he always comes to open my door for me and helps me out of it.

As I see him walking around to my side of the car I smile just a little knowing he is so proud of me and that I look so hot and sexy. Just the way he taught me, showing off your submissive slut. My Master reached the door and opened my door for me, taking me by my hand I slide out. I stand up and fix my dress, pushing it down what little it will go to look presentable for him. With the slit up the back of this very short black and red dress it is hard to pull it down at all.

He looked at me and slapped my hand, "Stop pulling on it, I want all of the people to see just how sexy that body is that belongs to me."

Right before we go inside he hit the remotes one more time to reminded of what I am in for tonight.

"Keep my head down and do not talk without asking me if it is ok for you to do so! Do you hear me slut?"

"Yes Sir Master."

We go inside the pub and the waiter come up to seat us, I see it is the same guy with the shoes earlier this evening. I want to die knowing that he knows what you call me. Not knowing what else he knows about me and the night You have planned for us. We are seated and the waiter brings us our menus.

"We will have the fish plates and a bottle of white wine!"

He handed back the menus and tells him before he leaves. "Oh I want to thank you for taking care of that little package for me earlier this evening."

I dare not look up from my place because I know you both are looking at me. I keep looking down, not saying a word.

He looks over at me, "Isn't that right pussycat?"

I keep my head lowered, "Yes Sir."

He instructs me to Thank the nice man for doing it for us. Keeping my head down, "Thank you very much Sir."

Then my Master turns on remotes and slaps my hand.

"That is no way to thank someone, You look at him when you are talking to the man now do it again pussycat. Like you are suppose to do and do it with a smile too my sexy sub.

I looked up with a smile, "Thank You Sir very much for bringing me the package Sir."

"You are very welcome pussycat!" With a grin that would kill a cat. I look back down at my lap, wanting to crawl under the table right then and there. But I would not let it show just how much I want to die from being called that out in public. The waiter leaves us alone and my Master leaned over, "Oh my nasty slut you are in for it now after that little number with the waiter."

I look upset, "Get over it and sit up like a lady. You will not embarrass me."

I sit up and fold my hands in my lap with my head down.

"Look at me not the dam floor all of the time." He said

"I Am very sorry Sir, I was doing as you have told me Sir."

He reached under the table and pulled open my legs and slaps the vibrator in my pussy hard so it will create a small amount of discomfort.

"Follow me slut!" As he stood up from the table. I get up and am ready to go with him. The waiter come up at that time with the wine and pours My Master a glass, tasting a small amount. Tasting it my Master informs him it will do, and that we need to go take care of something right now. He takes me by the hand and leads me into the men's restroom.

I turn bright red from shame of being led into the men's room, most of all knowing what is about to come. The rest room is full of men and I get all kinds of snide remarks from them.

"Hi sexy, need some more help peeing?"

"Hello Mr. Can I hold her hand while she pees?"

He looked at the guys and telling them, "She is not in here to piss, she is in here to get a good ass spanking for being so rude to the waiter a moment ago!"

Then one guys tells him, "Hold it, shouldn't the waiter be in here and get to watch it also?"

My Master looked at him, thinking a moment then said, "Yes, your right, I think he should. Go get him and only him."

The man leaves the rest room and I am told to lie over his lap. I turn bright red knowing what he has inside me. I take a second too long to do it and he Smacked me on the ass with his hand real hard. I jumped "Ouch Sir!" That is when all of the guys know what You and I are. They start to joke and laughing at it.

I hear some of them saying, "That is his slut sub."

I start to cry from being hurt so badly. Master sees how much it has hurt me and he got up and walked over to the fool that has said this,

"Buddy no one calls her that but me! Do you understand me are do we need to handle this out side? I think you should tell her that you are sorry for what you just said, don't you buddy?"

He looks over at me and says "I am very sorry lady for upsetting you like I did."

I am still looking down at the floor while I tell the asshole, "Thank You Sir."

My master walked back over to where I am and sat back down on the chair. When in comes the waiter in with the other man. I am ready to die right then and there knowing he gets to watch me go though this.

"Get ready slut!"

And he looks at the guys and telling them "One more word to her or about her and I will take care of you too, but not at all like she is going to get."

I slowly pull up my dress and here comes the whistles and moans. It makes me feel a little better, knowing that there is a rest room full of men watching me go though this humiliation. Knowing this was pleasing my Master. He pulled me over his lap and pulled down my panties where everyone could see the vibrator that is inserted in my asshole.

They all look at one another and but do not say a word. But the smiles on their faces eases you up a little and my owner told them that they can say what they are thinking but only if it is not rude are hurts my feelings.

The waiter asked, "Can I take it out of her Sir?"

He looked at him and thought about it for a second, then told him,

"Come over there to her." He walks over to you and stands right next to my head. "Buddy, You want to have some fun with my slut do You?"

He looks kind of scared from over hearing what you had said to the others. And he told him, "Take it easy, this is going to be fun for everyone in here."

He relaxed, "Oh you bet you sir I want to."

"Undo your pants so she can suck your cock while I spank the hell out of her ass."

He drops his pants so fast that everyone give him a high five.

"I do not want the vibrator taken out while she gets her punishment, She will get it with it right there still in her. Are we ready to start this now men?"

"Oh yes Sir." They answered as one.

Then he looked at me and telling me, "You know what to do on every smack don't you slut!"

"Oh yes Sir."

So he began to give me my punishment for my lack of respect to the waiter. When he stops, "Wait guy's, how many should she get?"

I heard "50" "75" "100" when he stopped them,

"Damn guys, I do not want to kill my sub just make her understand the next time she is talking to someone to look at them."

Then I heard the best one yet. "Hey, how about you do it until she cums?"

"Now I like that one buddy!" he replied to the man. He then looked around for a hairbrush but did not see one.

"Hey guys does anyone have a brush I can use?" The sexy black haired man with blue eyes said, "Here you go my friend." Then he hands him a wooden brush. My Master handed the remotes to the guy that I am about to give head too,

"Anytime she screams out, hit the remote and hit it long. If she bites down on you let me know she will get ten more for biting. She needs a warm up first."

And he gave me a real hard smack with his hand. I screamed out and the guy clicked the remote on. I begged him, "Make him stop, this is just a warm up not the real thing yet."

My Master looked up at the waiter and told him, "Hey, she is right, this is just her warm up right now. Let her get it all out of her system."

Then he began my punishment, Smack, Smack, Smack, Smack, Smack. I scream out in pain and pleasure all at the same time.

"OUUCHHHH, Master it hurts! I am sorry for not doing as you say. But it hurts."

Then he looked over to the crowd of men, "Here we go, you guys enjoy it. How many is it going to be now? 25?"

"Sir please, please, please sir I beg you no more. I am begging you Master."

That grabbed his heart like nothing I had ever begged for has.

"Quiet slut. You have no say in this matter!"

I start to cry knowing this is going to hurt worst then it ever has before. I take the waiters cock into my mouth and gripping the legs of the chair.

SMACK, 1 "Thank You Master." SMACK, 2 "Thank You Master" SMACK, 3 "Thank You Master" SMACK, 4 "Thank You Master" SMACK, 5 "Thank You Master"

He stopped on five and asked, "How is she doing buddy?"

The waiter, Chris, told him. "Oh She is doing great Sir. I think she needs some more."

My Master looked up at him, "Back off, you are enjoying this way to much."

Then looking over at the older guy that gave him the brush and asked him, "Would You like to take his place?"

The guy steps up and takes down his pants and under shorts, I can not believe my eyes. I think I have died and gone to Heaven. He has a 9 inch cock that I can not wait to get into my hot mouth to suck on.

"Now here we go again. Sweet sexy sub, you do not have to count or thank me now for it, just suck and do not bite."

So Robert reaches over and takes the remotes out of Chris's hand. Telling him "I will handle those two kid."

12