A Date with Pornstars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowly gets up and walks down below deck, I assume to clean herself up. Jenna leans over and French kisses me. "Thanks, honey. You eat some good pussy." She grabs a couple of napkins and wipes my cock off and then lays back down next to me.

Soon Sunny is back on deck and lays down next to me. She leans over and French kisses me again. I look at my watch and it's 6:15 pm. I grab my trunks and say "Ladies, it's time to get back. As it is we'll have to go to the late show."

The girls are soon dressed again. I pull up anchor and start the engine and we head back. Sunny says "That was an enjoyable day, Jim. Thanks."

Jenna says "I agree. Totally enjoyed today. I feel so relaxed now."

We get back to the hotel at nearly 7:30 pm. We shower and hurry out. Since we ate late we all decide to gamble first and then see the show. We go to the Luxor for their Fantasy show.

We first gamble at the Luxor casino. I give the girls their chips again. Tonight Sunny is having the luck and Jenna goes through the $1000 in chips quickly. I ask her if she wants some more and she says that she'll just watch me. I have moderate luck again. I end the night with $500 more than I started. Sunny ends the night with almost $4000. I congratulate her and tell Jenna that I guess I'm not her good luck charm anymore.

She says "Maybe I need your cock in my ass again." I laugh.

"Do you really think my cock in your ass will bring you luck?"

"Probably not. It's sounds like fun though." She winks at me. "But tonight's my night in the barrel."

I laugh.

We go to the late show and it's a pretty hot show. During the show, Sunny has her hand on my right leg and she's stroking it. After the show we grab a bite to eat and then we head back to Caesar's Palace and hit the casino there. Nobody wins much. We stop in the bar to get a few drinks. We're laughing and bullshitting and it's a very enjoyable time. I really like to hang out with these two women. At 12:45pm, we head back to the room. Jenna has been asking to head to the room since we arrived at the Palace.

The ladies start to take their clothes off and I remind them of the corsets. The clothes come off and they both head for Jenna bedroom. I turn the cameras on again. In ten minutes the ladies come out in their outfits and they look so good. They both decide to do a strip tease for me. I turn on of the cameras around to catch their dances. I'm watching them both. They dance for a while in full costume and then start to remove bits of clothes. The shoes go first, then the stockings. Soon off come the thongs. They dance around with just the corsets on for awhile then decide it's time for my body.

After watching their little show, I lay down on the bed and Sunny jumps up and straddles my face. "You've got a great technique for eating pussy, Jim. I love it." I notice Jenna heads for the bathroom.

I eat Sunny's pussy for a few minutes and then Jenna starts to work on my already hard cock. I bring Sunny to her first orgasm a few minutes later. I continue to suck her clit and she starts cumming every couple of minutes. When she reaches five orgasms, she gets off of me and grabs a condom. Soon she is bouncing up and down on my hard-on. She has a smile on her face. She looks so hot in that corset. She bends down and French kisses me. When we break the kiss, I start to play with her nipples which are poking out of the top of the corset and she moans. A couple of minutes later, I start to rub her clit.

She lasts another couple of minutes, moaning loudly, and then screams. I pinch her clit but not too hard and she screams and starts her orgasm. She's clamping down pretty hard but I'm fine. We fuck for six more minutes and she collapses on my chest. "Thanks, Jim. That was wonderful."

She crawls off of me and Jenna is ready. She's on me in no time and pumping up and down. I grab her nipples and pinch them. "Oh, yessssssssssss! Fuckkkkkkkkkkk!"

A few minutes into it I start to rub her clit. "Oh, shit! Oh, shit!!"

I begin to twist her left nipple and she starts to cum hard. I also pinch her clit and the screams, "Fuckkkkkkkkk! Fuckkkkkkkkkk! Fuckkkkkkkkk!"

She cums for a long time. Had to be at least two minutes and maybe more. Finally, she collapses on my chest. I caress her back while she's laying on me. She raises her head and gives me a long French kiss. "That was the best orgasm I ever had, Jim. Wow! I'm still getting little quivers running through me."

She lays her head down on my chest again. A couple of minutes later she raises up and says "Okay, now I'm going to get in doggie style position and you can fuck the hell out of my ass."

She scrambles into doggie style and wiggles her ass at me. "Come on, lover, fuck my ass til it bleeds." God, she looks so hot in that silver corset.

I laugh, get up and slip into her until I'm balls deep. "Oh, God, yesssssssss!"

I begin to move in and out of her. Sunny moves over and spreads her legs in front of Jenna's face. Jenna leans down and begins to service Sunny's pussy. I start to really pound into Jenna's ass. I'm not taking easy on her. I hear a muffled "Yessssssssssss!"

I grab her hips and really am pounding into her. We fuck like that for several minutes and then I slow up a little. I reach up my right hand and push her head into Sunny's cunt. I hold it there for a minute or two. Then I remove it and smack her on the right ass cheek. I then do the same thing on her left cheek.

After over five minutes, I reach under her and and begin to play with her clit. A couple minutes of rubbing her clit and she's breathing very hard. I'm starting to feel that tightening in my balls now so I grab her clit and pinch it hard. She screams and starts to cum hard. Her ass muscle have clamped down on my cock. I can't hold off any longer. I growl and begin to shoot cum into the condom I have on. It's a pretty hard orgasm for me too. She cums for nearly two minutes again and then collapses on the bed with her face in Sunny's crotch.

I push her head down and say "Eat that juicy pussy, you hot slut." Sunny smiles up at me. A few minutes of that and Sunny begins to cum. I'm really rubbing Jenna's face into Sunny's cunt and Sunny is continuing to cum. Finally, she pushes away from Jenna and I stop pushing her face into Sunny. I pull out and head for the bathroom, dispose of the condom and wash my cock.

I come back to the bed and Sunny and Jenna are cuddling. Jenna moves away and says "Get in here, stud. That was an enjoyable butt fuck." We all cuddle for a while. It's after 2am now.

Jenna says "I'm exhausted. I'm going to bed in the spare bedroom. Help me take this corset off." We assist her and then kiss her good night.

Sunny cuddles into me and starts to play with my cock. Eventually, it starts to grow. She smiles and moves down to suck it until it's fully hard. I pull her bottom up and we do a '69' for several minutes. She's very juicy and tastes great. A minute later she climbs off and straddles me. She slips my cock in her pussy without a condom on. She starts to move slowly on me.

We fuck like that for over five minutes. She then gets up and lays down. I move over and slip into her. I French kiss her and then say "Slow and romantic?"

She smiles and says "Yes, slow and romantic. Make love to me. I'm sorry this is the last night. I'm going to miss you. I love what we're doing right now."

We fuck slow and easy for a long time. We're kissing off and on the entire time. She's starting to breath heavily. She says "Now, Jim, pound me good. I'm getting close."

I give her what she wants. A couple of minutes later she says "Oh, God, baby, I'm going to cum."

Seconds later she says "OHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! JIMMMMMMMMMMM! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Two minutes later, she stops me. She's breathing really hard. In several minutes more, she's calmed down. She looks at me and says "You didn't cum, did you, baby?"

I say "No, sweetheart, I didn't. I can't seem to get enough friction in your vagina or Jenna's."

She says "Shit. I guess that's the results of my lifestyle. I wish I could settle down with someone." She looks up at me and smiles. "I'll suck you off. Pull out of me."

I pull out and she goes down on me. She's also stroking me so it doesn't take too long. About three minutes into it, I arch my back and begin to shoot cum in her throat. She shoves a finger into my ass and I continue to shoot cum into her mouth. She swallows it all, she pulls her finger out and then French kisses me. She goes and washes her hands and then lies down on top of me. I say "So what are you going to do tomorrow."

"I'm going to fly back to LA and then on Wednesday I'll head up to Reno. Think I'll spend a week or two at the ranch. Then I'll take a few weeks off from everything. I'm thinking about seeing a plastic surgeon and use some of the money I made on this vacation."

I say "What in the world could you have done on that perfect body and face?"

She laughs and French kisses me again. "Thanks, hon. I'm going to see if he can tighten me up down there. Yours is not the only complaint I've gotten lately."

"Would you like me to pay for it?"

"No, honey, it's my responsibility. The money you're paying me is worth nearly three months of prostituting myself at the ranch. Of course, if the ranch didn't take their share, it would be a whole lot more. I'm lucky I'm still in demand there. I've pretty well retired from the porn business with just an occasional movie. The pay is not real good anymore. They are always looking for younger girls. I'm in my mid-30s now so that's pretty old for a porn actress. I don't see myself doing either for very much longer. My website is doing okay but I don't know how much longer that will last. I've got some money put away though for retirement. I hope it's enough."

"Well, I'm going to miss you too. You've been my fantasy girl for quite a few years. I love your lack of hangups."

I help her out of the corset and we cuddle in and are soon asleep.

Monday, Memorial Day.

The ladies have a noon flight so we're up at 10am thanks to the front desk and they're packing. Jenna gives me her business card. "Jim, if you ever want to do this again call me, direct." We French kiss.

Sunny says "Jim, here's some of my personal information. Please stay in touch. Give me a week and I'll give you a free, lifetime subscription to my website. I just have to let the right people know. Friend me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter if you do that sort of thing. God, I'm going to miss you." Sunny French kisses me.

Jenna says "Yeah, I'm going to miss you too. That's why I said call me if you want to get together again."

I give them the rest of their money. Jenna kisses me and Sunny looks me in the eyes and says "I feel kind of guilty about taking this."

I say "Take it woman, you earned it."

"Oh, I'll take it because of the contract and my agent would throw a hissy fit it I didn't. But I don't like doing it, not this time. Like I told you last night though, I'm going to get something fixed with part of it."

I give her a long French kiss.

"I'm going to be editing the video of next weekend. If it's good, would you two like a copy?"

They both say they would love it. Sunny says "Jim, send me a copy even if it's terrible. I want a souvenir. If it's good, could I use it on the website?"

"Sure, Sunny I don't mind. I'll send you a copy."

She says she will send me a copy of the legal documentation I'll have to sign so she can put them on the website. I don't mind, I think the clips will make me look good.

We head out to take them to the airport. I help them with their bags. They didn't come too heavily packed but they are leaving that way. I kiss them both goodbye. Sunny is crying. I'm surprised by that.

I spend the rest of Monday and the following three days enjoying Las Vegas. I even hire an escort on Tuesday evening with fucking included. She's pretty good and really hot too but it all felt pretty mechanical with her. Like she was just going through the motions. On Friday morning, I head back to Chicago.

Epilogue.

When I get home, I have an email waiting from Sunny. She thanks me again for the long weekend and tells me she'll have my logon for her site for me in a week. She tells me she's missing me already. She says she wishes we could see each other more often and maybe even date. She says she could easily fall for me. I'm thinking she could fall for my money. I guess I'm kind of cynical.

Jenna emails me later the next week and says she'd love to get together with me again, with or without Sunny. She also says she doesn't want to be paid anymore for fucking me. That's a real surprise although she doesn't call it a date.

I stay in touch with both of them. I even take a trip out to LA and Sunny and I go on a date. She says she doesn't want any money from me for going out with her. The next evening after going to a really nice restaurant and as we are fucking in my hotel room she offers me her asshole to fuck. No charge. I ask her if she's sure and she says she's very sure. So I ass-fuck her again. She tells me as we depart three days later that she's got an appointment to tighten her vagina up a bit. She says it's not just for me but some of her clients at the ranch have been complaining also. Too many huge cocks from the porn industry have stretched her.

We head our separate ways and continue to text, email and Facebook message each other. Two months later, I decide to buy a house in California. What the hell, I've got the money. I was never a big fan of the Chicago winters and it's going to be October soon. I blow $5 million on the house. It's nice but in Illinois I would have spent no more than $1 million for it and probably less. At least it has a nice pool and overall it's a pretty nice house. The area where the pool is located is very private so I can have some naked parties there. I text her and ask her if she'd like to meet me at the house if she's not busy. She texts back that she's at the ranch and will finish up on Saturday and be there on Sunday afternoon. I send her the GPS coordinates. In the meantime I order some necessary furniture.

She arrives Sunday afternoon. I show her around the house and she loves it. I tell her I need to get it decorated. Right now, there's not much in it. The Master Bedroom is furnished and the kitchen is usable but that's it. We spend three days there mostly 'making love' as she calls it. I also get to fuck her ass again for free. We swim naked several times and even fuck by the pool once. By the way, the plastic surgeon did a wonderful job. She's as tight as any young twenty-something now. I have no trouble reaching orgasm inside her rebuilt pussy.

I ask where she stays when she's in LA. She says unless she's dating someone she always stays with a girlfriend. Before she leaves I give her a key. I tell her to treat it like her own house with one exception. No orgies unless I'm invited. Surprisingly, she tells me she will never bring another man there either. She offers to pay rent but I tell her no.

*****************************************

So we're best friends now with benefits and house mates when I'm in LA which soon will be 100% of the time. It's getting really cold in Chicago now. I've been doing my own investing for four months now and can do it just as well in LA as Chicago. I invested $30M and it's already up to $35M plus I've got dividends coming at the end of the year. I'm well diversified. I'm enjoying this house now too. I think I will really enjoy this living arrangement. It's good to have a fuck buddy come by once in a while. Sometimes I wish she would stay here with me. Yeah, I'm starting to really like her.

I assured Sunny that I don't care what she does with her life and she can live here as long as she's single. I am wondering if she'd like me to ask her to quit work and live with me 24/7. I have even invited Jenna and a couple of her friends up to stay for a couple of days when Sunny is working at the ranch mainly because it's lonely here without her. Sunny seems okay with me being with Jenna and two friends. Hell, she's fucking guys up at the ranch too. It was a lot of fun having an orgy with three black women. Man, that was fun. I still haven't fucked an Asian woman yet.

Sunny has made a porn movie recently, well a short scene, but I don't think her heart's in that anymore. It was just one scene which lasted only ten minutes on video. She doesn't seem too thrilled to have to head to Reno every month either. She works three weeks on and one week at home. We fuck like rabbits when she's home but she always wants me to make love to her, slow and romantic at least once a day, usually late at night.

****************************************

I'm in LA for the winter now - it's December. I really like Sunny but am kind of fed up with her not being here. At least Jenna invited me to a party and I now know many other hot women. She's introduced me to many women, a lot of whom are not in the porn business. Most are models of some type. Some seem interested in joining me at my home for some over-night play (especially the ones that Jenna has mentioned my wealth to). I wish Sunny was here more but I now have many phone numbers to call to fill the time she's gone to Nevada.

****************************************

I don't know where this relationship will lead but my life is certainly fun now. It's a lot of fun being rich in LA. Whenever Sunny is home, we're together and we both really enjoy it. I really like being with her and she tells me she feels the same way. When she's away, I invite other women to my bed. I've finally got to party naked with an Asian woman. She's a hand model. Life isn't bad at all. My fortune is doing very well. I'm making roughly $1M per month. I'm not super rich but I might be some day. At this rate, I'll double my original $30M I've invested in about two more years plus I've got another $10M in CDs and another $6M in a checking account.

I think for Valentine day, I'm going to talk to Sunny about quitting her job as a prostitute. If she decides to quit, I'm going to propose an open marriage. She'd be a good woman to be with in the swinging lifestyle. What the hell, we're really good sexually together and I love both her holes too. She's definitely my dream girlfriend / dream wife.

The end.