A Date With Tamar Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess that this time, Livshitz was quite sympathetic to the plight of one of his superiors, although Daniellah Argov was the one insisting on performing a rectal examination this time. From Major Krotchnik's description of her rectal, one dominatrix isn't exactly respectful of another dominatrix. Major Krotchnik was only able to avoid a trip to Kinnor's dominatrix tank by claiming that she was actually torturing Percival for information. Livshitz had Chava Krotchnik demoted for carrying out an unauthorized operation.

I sympathized with Major Krotchnik but I pressed for some news about Tamar. The Major explained that the Ya'akov family had used their political influence to have Tamar transferred out of the Censor's office. Major Krotchnik was not exactly sure where Tamar was stationed but she believed it was guard duty outside a minor religious shrine near Be'er Sheva. We agreed that was a plausible destination because the family could keep an eye on her for the rest of her Army service. Colonel Krotchnik said that she didn't know anything else about Pvt. Tamar Ya'akov. We wished each other mazel tov in finding our lost lovers and we hung up.

That's how the trail for Tamar went cold. Other than the information Major Krotchnik gave me, I couldn't find out anything else about what happened to Tamar. However, I won't give up. Mossi or no Mossi, I will return to Israel and be reunited with my love.

Whatever happened to Daniellah Argov? I think that one of Mistress Dani's submissives is in the Mossad and he's stationed here in Toronto. No matter how often I change my unlisted number, I still get a call from her every month. Daniellah tells me how much she misses my big stick inside her cunt. I tell her that I don't miss at all her big stick hitting my ass. Even though I tell her that I really don't want to see her again, she insists that I take a winter holiday in Israel and meet her for a wild weekend in Eilat. I always must decline because I'm not too sure if Mossi is still looking for me.

The truth is that I still can feel Mistress Dani's leather whip cracking against one or the other of my bum cheeks. I don't think I could take a whole weekend of being caressed by leather in high speed motion or being bashed by Mistress Dani's cricket bat whenever I give her the wrong answer. Don't ask me what I think about nipple clips.

Last week Daniellah called to tell me that she applied for the job of El Al security chief at Malton airport. She says that she's looking forward to cruising the leather bars of Toronto with me and beating the Bejesus out of her favourite suspect. Right after that, I put in for a transfer to Whitehorse as the editor of the "Better Igloos and Muktuk" section of the Yukon Star. I'm almost positive that El Al never flies to Whitehorse and leather bars are completely unknown up there.

12