A Date With The Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heartbroken, her eyes welled with tears as Dave continued to kiss her face and neck. How could he have been so chivalrous at the club and then tell her, in not so many words, to fuck his friend?

Any doubt Polly harboured before this moment was now gone. She knew exactly what Dave thought of her, and it wasn’t much.

"I don’t want to do this," she pleaded but Dave covered her mouth with his, knowing that she couldn’t say no to him.

With his tongue in her mouth, Dave quickly pulled up her t-shirt to expose her full breasts. Her nipples hardened in the cool air of the room. She could feel his hands on her, caressing her breasts as he kissed her, and she suddenly felt very vulnerable. And while it wasn’t the first time that either of them had seen her naked, at least it washer choice at the club. She was surprised at how quickly she had lost control of this situation.

But Polly was desperate to please Dave and as his hands explored her body while Taylor watched, she knew that she had little choice. Polly tried to summon the strength to push him away and get out of the situation, but she couldn’t resist him, quickly forgetting the agony she felt when he left her last night.

Breaking their kiss, Dave pulled her t-shirt over her head and began slowly unbuttoning her jeans.

"Get these off," he told Taylor who moved his hands to the waistband of her jeans.

She tried to tell him to stop but Dave kissed her again, swallowing her protests, as Taylor pulled off boots before removing her jeans and panties in one practiced move.

Dave moved his hands between her legs. Polly was still soaking wet after her performance earlier. She shivered as she felt his fingers brush through her pubic hair and between the moist lips of her pussy to find her swollen clit. He broke their kiss again and began gently circling her clit with his index finger as Taylor knelt on the floor in front of them, watching intently.

"Don’t tell me you don’t want to baby…you’re so wet," Dave whispered as two of his talented fingers found their way inside her tight hole. Polly moaned involuntarily as he gently fucked her with his fingers and skilfully massaged her clit with his thumb.

"Oh please Dave…I just want you…" was all Polly could manage as he ignored her resistance and tried to make her change her mind with his fingers.

"Why don’t you tell me what she tastes like Taylor," he said with a smirk as he withdrew his fingers from her hot pussy.

With his hands on her knees, Taylor slowly parted her legs and moved his face between them. He hesitated for a moment, knowing that Polly only wanted Dave, but when he caught a glimpse of her pussy, he couldn’t resist the urge to stick his tongue out and taste it.

When Taylor touched Polly’s clit with the tip of his tongue, she arched her back and moaned loudly. Turned on by her reaction, he did it again, this time allowing his tongue to linger for a moment longer. On cue, she began moaning again, and he looked up to see her eyes closed as Dave sucked on her perfect breasts.

Taylor knew in his heart that she didn’t want this, but he was so attracted to her and desperate to feel some of what Dave had felt the night before that he gave in to his lust. It was that primal notion that every man gives into at some point in his life; that a woman may be saying no now, but she’ll relent once he works his magic.

Hearing her groan as he slowly ran his tongue over the thick lips of her pussy spurred him on and when he dipped it inside her tight hole, he felt her instinctively move her hips towards his face. Knowing that he had her just where he wanted her, Taylor ran his tongue over her throbbing clit, which made Polly cry out with pleasure.

Holding onto her hips firmly, Taylor continued to tease Polly with his tongue, desperate to make her cum and hear her moan his name. His tongue glided easily through her honeyed pussy and he savoured the taste as Dave continued to kiss her and suck her tits.

Polly’s body betrayed her and she could feel herself beginning to cum as Taylor’s tongue lapped at her swollen clit. She was breathing heavily and she closed her eyes as she felt that familiar feeling in her stomach.

"Oh Dave…" she breathed as she could feel herself cumming.

"Does that feel good baby?"

"Yeah…" she admitted, knowing that he was as turned on as she was watching his best friend go down on her.

So Polly let it happen. She couldn’t help it or stop it and she didn’t want to either.

"That’s it. Keep going. Make her cum Taylor," Dave breathed.

"Oh God!" she called out as her orgasm hit her, instinctively reaching down and burying her hands in Taylor’s shoulder-length blond hair, pushing his face into her wet cunt. She began rocking her hips up and down as she moaned Taylor’s name over and over, her toes curling.

"That’s it Polly. Good girl. Cum all over his face…" Dave whispered in her ear, kissing her tenderly on the forehead as she tried to recover from her orgasm.

Taylor moved his face over her flat stomach and to her pert tits where he began sucking on them eagerly. He then covered her mouth with his and Dave watched Polly surrender as Taylor kissed her deeply, wrapping her arms around him.

"Lie on the sofa and open your legs," Dave said, bringing her back to reality.

Besieged with lust and hungry for another orgasm, Polly did as he said and laid on her back, spreading her legs and resting one on the back of the sofa and the other on the floor. She watched Dave sit down in the chair opposite them. He slouched down into it and lit a cigarette.

"Fuck her," he said firmly, as he blew a puff of grey smoke in their direction.

Polly suddenly felt very uneasy as she waited for Taylor to undress before he knelt down on the sofa between her legs. She wasn’t sure how she got to this point, but now that she was here, she couldn’t see anyway of getting out of it.

All she wanted to do was be with Dave and it seemed that now he and Taylor came as a package deal. Besides, she could see by the look on Dave’s face that he was enjoying the encounter. He knew that Polly would do anything to be with him so he called the shots and she had no choice but to obey.

She wasn’t attracted to Taylor before tonight, but now that he was kneeling in front of her with his dick in his hand, she couldn’t wait to feel him inside her. Especially as Dave was watching and she knew that he would be next, which made it a forbidden pleasure that she just couldn’t refuse.

They both groaned loudly as Taylor gently eased himself inside Polly’s warm cunt. She closed her eyes as she felt him inch his way in and she adjusted to the weight of him on top of her. He began rocking his hips back and forth, slipping his thick cock in and out of her slowly, which felt wonderful.

Looking over at Dave, Polly could see that he was watching them intently as he smoked his cigarette, his eyes locked on them, which only heightened her pleasure. She couldn’t believe that it was the same man who saved her in the club; it was as if he was possessed.

Taylor fucked her gently and she could feel his hot breath on her skin as he buried his sweaty face in her neck. Polly looked over at Dave again who was watching Taylor’s ass move up and down as her tits bounced on top of her ribcage. He obviously recognised the look on her face and her moans of pleasure as Taylor fucked her, reminding him of what they had done the night before.

Wrapping her legs around Taylor’s waist, she gave in to everything that was happening, losing herself in the moment as Dave watched them closely.

"Fuck her harder, she can take it," Dave incited.

"She’s so tight…" Taylor moaned as if Polly wasn’t even there.

"You’d better wear her in for me then."

This was definitely a game between the two friends with Polly literally caught in the middle. She’d never done anything like this before and she probably wouldn’t with anyone else, but Dave. She wondered how many women he had met over the years that were willing to do the same.

"Oh Dave…" Polly groaned as Taylor’s dick pumped in and out of her.

"See Taylor…she loves it! Fuck her harder!"

Putting out his cigarette, Dave walked slowly to the sofa.

"How does it feel to be fucked by my best friend?" he whispered in her ear.

"So good…"

Spying the bulge in his jeans, Polly reached her hand up and began rubbing it as he smiled arrogantly.

"See what you do to me Polly," he whispered.

She watched as he unzipped his jeans and pulled out his stiff cock. Looking deep into his eyes, she took it in her hand and began stroking it steadily.

"Come on…suck it," he ordered as she accepted it into her mouth and began sucking on it eagerly as Taylor fucked her pussy.

"Yeah, that’s it Polly…come on…take it…" Dave groaned as she sucked his cock eagerly, determined to please him.

Without withdrawing his cock, Taylor got on his knees and with his hands on her hips began thrusting himself more quickly in and out of her tight cunt as she sucked on Dave’s cock, sweat pouring down his back.

"That’s it Polly…suck it…suck it…oh yeah…suck it," Dave groaned, playing with her tits as he fucked her mouth.

"Oh shit! I’m gonna cum!" Taylor announced.

‘Fucking cum in her Taylor!"

"Oh yeah! I’m gonna…"

"Take it Polly! Take it!" Dave said as he watched his best friend near his orgasm.

Polly’s moans of pleasure as Taylor’s fucked the life out of her were muffled by Dave’s cock in her mouth. And when Taylor’s hips bucked and he shot his load deep inside her, she arched her back as Dave inched his cock further down her throat, heightening her pleasure.

Taylor withdrew with a sigh and got off Polly so Dave could take his place between her legs. Dave didn’t wait on ceremony and plunged his cock into her cum-filled pussy with a loud grunt.

"I love you Dave!" she called out as she felt him inside her again.

"Oh Polly. I love fucking you!"

"Give it to me…please…please…oh God…oh God…fuck me!"

Dave obliged by fucking Polly hard as Taylor watched.

"How does it feel to have Taylor’s cum all over your cock?" she whispered.

"You little slut!" he said, his eyes glazing over with lust as he grabbed her wrists and pinned her down to the sofa and fucked her for all she was worth.

Polly could feel the muscles in her arms tighten as he held them over her head and their moans and the sound of his balls slapping loudly against her firm ass resonated throughout the suite.

"Beg me to cum in you! Beg!" Dave demanded as he grabbed her face with one of his hands and pushed his thumbs into her soft cheeks, obviously nearing his orgasm.

Holding her down with the other hand, he continued to assault Polly’s cunt with his cock, fucking her mercilessly as she cried out in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

"Dave please…" she begged as her orgasm overwhelmed her.

"Oh God yeah Polly…I’m cumming…oh fuck!" he grunted as he came, exploding inside her with a deep sigh of satisfaction.

Dave kissed her deeply as they both struggled for breath and Polly’s pussy ached from his brutal thrusts. He picked her up and gently carried her over to the bed where he and Taylor took turns with her all night until they were so exhausted they fell asleep.

It was 4am when Polly woke up and Dave was fast asleep beside her. Taylor had gone and while she wanted nothing more than to wake up next to Dave in the morning, she didn’t want to endure the awkward goodbye. So she pulled on her t-shirt and quietly gathered up the rest of her clothes before heading for the bathroom to get dressed.

Opening the door, she gasped as she saw Taylor kneeling on the floor and snorting a line of cocaine over the edge of the marble bath.

"Sorry," she said blushing, not sure what to do.

"Oh shit! You won’t tell Dave will you?" Taylor pleaded, looking like a lost schoolboy.

"Of course not," she whispered, walking into the bathroom and closing the door.

"Thanks. He hates this shit and he’d kick my ass if he knew I was in here. I promised him I’d stopped…"

"Don’t worry, I know how you feel," she smiled, pulling out her own stash from her handbag and waving it at him.

"Sex, drugs and rock and roll," he said rolling his eyes as she walked over and kneeled next to him on the floor.

They did a couple of lines together while Taylor shared stories about life on the road and as they sat cross-legged on the floor and spoke properly for the first time that evening, Polly couldn’t believe that he had cum inside her just hours before. It was like they’d just met.

"So do you and Dave do this a lot?" Polly probed. She didn’t really want to know the truth but she couldn’t help but ask.

"Do what?" Taylor asked.

"Don’t give me that shit, you know what I mean!"

"Ohthat," he replied with an impish grin, "I ain’t gonna lie. Dave and I have shared a lot of women. That’s just how it goes when you’re famous. It’s fun and women will doanything just to be close to you."

"I see," Polly managed, the lump in her throat making it difficult for her to speak.

"I’m sorry I didn’t mean to upset you," he said softly, "That’s just how Dave is. I enjoy the odd line of coke and heloves women. They’re his drug."

Polly couldn’t look at him as he said it, his words ringing in her ears and she couldn’t stop the tear that fell down her cheek as she realised what a fool she had made of herself.

"Why are you crying?" Taylor asked with obvious concern.

"I just thought…I just thought…please Taylor, tell me I’m different…" she begged.

"Oh Polly," he sighed, holding her hand and kissing it tenderly, "I wish I could but he has a fiancée. He’s getting married in August."

Polly’s heart broke in two as he said it and the pain in her chest was too much to bear. She buried her face in her hands and wept uncontrollably, all of her delusions shattered. She felt his arms around her, hugging her tightly as she sobbed into his chest, too tired to pretend anymore.

"You must think I’m such a fool Taylor. That wasn’t me in there…"

"We’ve all done things we ain’t proud of Polly. I guess I never really thought about what it was like for the girl the morning after."

"What’s going on in here?" Polly heard a voice say as she looked up to see Dave standing at the door.

"Are you engaged Dave?" she whimpered, knowing what the answer was but needing to hear it from him. She looked up at him as she waited for him to reply, naively hoping that he would tell her that he was engaged but he was going to break it off because he was in love with her.

But he didn’t say a word and Polly watched as he walked out, leaving her on the bathroom floor in tears and it broke her heart again.

Taylor helped her to her feet; obviously embarrassed at the way Dave had treated her and left the bathroom so she could get dressed.

When she went back out Taylor was gone and Dave looked like he had the weight of the world on his shoulders as he sat on the bed smoking a cigarette.

"I’ll go then shall I?" Polly said weakly, still hoping that he would beg her to stay.

"I think you’d better…" Dave replied without looking at her. Polly’s heart broke again as she walked away, tears falling down her face.

"I never made you any promises Polly…" he said as she opened the door, his words hitting her like a slap in the face, as if this was somehow her fault.

Polly shut the door behind her and waited in the corridor for what felt like forever, still hoping that he would come after her, even if it was to tell her that he didn’t mean to hurt her.

If he had opened that door she would have forgiven him anything, but he didn’t. Polly reluctantly made her way to the elevator, looking over her shoulder a final time before she walked away.

--------------------------------------

I hope that you enjoyed the final instalment of this story. Your feedback is, as always, welcomed. I would love to know what you think.

Special thanks to dr.M and TheEarl for their advice, support and encouragement.

12