A Daughter of Samhain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James Cody
James Cody
130 Followers

The vines and the pumpkins closed in on us while my breathing became ragged -- I saw Danah's wounds begin to split open and bleed profusely. I couldn't stop fucking her even though pieces of her bloodied flesh were flying off and splattering me with warm gore. The blood pool grew and she pulled me down on her and I felt slabs of flesh from her chest and stomach shift and tear beneath my weight. I tried to pull away and even though I was slippery with blood she held me tight and kissed me with withering lips. But where I expected to see tattered muscle tissue and the pristine ivory of human bone, I saw another skin and another face. I became mad and managed to pull away from her iron grip and, while our hips bucked and fucked with the truth, I clawed with bloodied fingers at Danah's decimated flesh and exposed another body. A body made of pale, almost translucent skin and as I pulled at red hair -- it became a body crowned by long, unnaturally long black hair. A body with heavy tits and long pink nipples; a body with a patch of nightly black pubic hair sprinkled with orange stars that consumed my cock

I gazed in to this woman's eyes -- she had no white or irises, simply two bottomless pools of ebony shaped like the carved eyes of a jack-o-lantern's that seized my soul. I was drunk at this beautiful, inhuman sight and rolled with her as she pushed me onto my back and started to rock my cock with her voluptuous, gyrating hips. I grabbed her long nippled and pinched them and my mysterious lover squealed in delight -- a sight made disturbing by the lack of expressiveness of her triangle eyes and yet the very human behavior of her mouth.

"You chose me Caleb," she whispered as she bent down and kissed me, her nipples like little stone spears that pressed into my skin to the point of almost breaking it. Her hips writhed and I thrust deeply into her steaming pussy and I kissed her pink lips. "You remembered."

"Who are you?" I asked between kisses.

"Dearbháil. A daughter of the Harvest."

I pronounced her name with and unnerving ease and noticed that any blood left on her skin pearled and rolled off. But I quickly forgot that and surrendered to the encompassing feeling of her pulsating pussy around my thick, hard shaft. It was then that I noticed that the vines and the pumpkins had closed in on us and formed a nest that raised us off the ground..

Dearbháil had thrown her body back and I was breathing hard as she was bringing me closer to my orgasm. She rocked and rode my shaft with the abandon that only something more than human can express. I was thrusting seemingly deeper and deeper into her nearly infinite cunt -- the force of our fuck was making the gashes on my skin grow wider and I glimpsed something other than my own flesh and bones.

"Ahhhoohhhhh!" we moaned in unison as I flooded her with tide of come that felt siphoned from every cell in my body -- Dearbháil rested against me and touched my face and moaned while she gyrated her hips her pussy pulsed around my cock, joining my juices with her own mysterious ichors of bliss.

"My true Caleb," she sang as I felt her tug at the useless facade of my old face and felt her fingers trace my new jack-o-lantern eyes.

The vines of the pumpkin patch finally buried us away from the fire.

@@@@@@@

Epilogue:

November 1st -- A local festival tuned to tragedy last night as a freak lightning strike turned Caleb's Pumpkin Paradise into an inferno. Witnesses on the scene, dressed in Halloween regalia and seated for the annual showing of the children's classic It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown, described how lightning struck exposed wires supported by a high tree. The resulting fire spread quickly and engulfed the pumpkin patch. Mr Caleb Dufresne, the organizer of the festival, was last seen fighting the flames while struggling to lead people away from the blaze.

Three witnesses, 3 local women obviously under shock, recounted that they all last saw Mr Dufresne in the center of the fire in the company of a fourth, unknown woman.

After firefighters on the scene brought the blaze under control, local authorities found no evidence of Mr Dufresne or of any other victim. In an eerie Halloween twist, authorities did find two apparently, freshly carved jack-o-lanterns seated in the middle of where the fire was concentrated.

Mr Caleb Dufresne remains missing.

End

James Cody
James Cody
130 Followers
12