A Daughter's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,729 Followers

That only brought me closer to cumming, so I took hold of Carly and rolled her onto her side. She smiled as she let me reposition our bodies, our legs intertwined and my cock still acting like a piston in her cunt.

"Oh yes," she moaned. "That feels so good. Now cum for me. Please."

Her ass was right on the edge of the couch, but I held her in place and we fucked harder. I finally got to suck on her tits and nibble on her erect nipples. The tender bites I took seemed to really excite Carly and I could feel her pussy respond.

Much more quickly than I wanted, I felt my orgasm reaching the point of no return.

"Now, Carly. Now! I'm gonna cum."

"It's OK, Dad. It's OK."

Three or four more deep thrusts and my cock opened up to let out stream after stream of cum.

"Oh fuck," I cried out. "Yes. Yessss!"

Any sounds I made after that weren't really words, just sounds. My cock poured more cum into Carly and I sucked on a tit until I heard her squeal with delight as her own orgasm began.

She begged me to keep fucking her and I prayed I could stay hard enough, long enough to let her finish cumming. Those couple of minutes when we were cumming together were the best couple minutes of my life. We were totally lost in each other and in our own pleasures. It didn't matter at that instant that we were father and daughter.

In the end, we just laid on the couch in silence, holding each other tightly.

"Are you happy now?" I asked after a while.

"Kind of."

"It wasn't good?"

She grinned. "It was fucking great. But next time I want YOU to pick the time and place. Surprise me. It'll be fun."

I almost told her, 'IF there's a next time.' But I knew there would be, and already I was thinking of a time and place.

The next time I saw Carly was the afternoon of the following day. We didn't talk about the night before, but each of us could sense that the excitement of what happened was still there.

I casually asked her, "Carly, what's your favorite sexual fantasy?"

She was truly surprised by my question, but gave it some thought. "God, Dad. That's a really personal question. But I guess it would be having sex in front of a whole bunch of people. You know, in public."

I smiled and felt somewhat relieved it was something I could most likely provide.

"Are you busy tomorrow evening?" I asked Carly.

She shook her head. "No. Why?"

"Can you be at my office around six?"

"Sure. Are we going somewhere?" she wanted to know.

"Kind of. Just be there, OK? Oh, and wear something nice."

She looked puzzled. "Like a dress?"

"That would be great," I smiled.

She had to know this was the beginning of my plan, but I didn't want to give the entire thing away. As she herself had said, 'It'll be fun.'

My office was downtown, on the twenty first floor, with one wall consisting of floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the entire city. The closest building was across the street and it was possible, if you looked close enough, to see inside the offices. I always assumed they could do the same, but never felt like I was being spied upon.

I never thought it was something that might come in handy, either.

Carly didn't particularly like to wear dresses. She was a jeans and t-shirt type of person her whole life. However, just like her mother, she looked fantastic in a dress that accentuated her curves and long legs. I was certain she would thoroughly enjoy the looks, and comments, she got as she walked down the busy city streets to my office, as well as the stares she would get from the few guys remaining in my building.

The smile on her face when she knocked on the door and entered proved me right.

She had to see my eyes scan her entire body before I said, "Wow, you look great, Carly."

"Thanks. All the perverts you work with think so, too," she replied.

The grin on her face assured me she didn't mind. "You're an exhibitionist at heart. Don't try to fool me."

"Will they give you a hard time? I mean, about me coming in here like this."

"Probably. The single guys will want your number. Actually, maybe some of the married guys, too," I said.

She giggled. "So, what's up?"

I walked around her, made sure the door was closed, and locked it. I knew at this time of night nobody would bother us.

"You were so nice to me the other night I thought I owed you one," I said. "When you said you wanted to have sex in public I wanted to make you happy. I might not be able to take you down onto the sidewalk, but I can do almost as good."

Carly was truly mystified. She had it in her mind from the beginning we were going somewhere. I didn't think we needed to.

I took her by the hand and walked with her to the windows. "How about having sex in front of one million people, Carly?"

I stepped behind her and wrapped my arms around my daughter. I could actually feel her heart pounding through the thin material of the dress.

"Do you mean...right here? Now?"

I kissed one of her ears through the silky blonde hair that covered it.

"Right here. Right now," I whispered.

"Oh, Daddy," she nearly gasped. "I'm getting wet just thinking about it."

"Then why don't we do it?"

She nodded.

"Tell me what you want, honey."

"I want you to fuck me, Dad. In front of this window."

With both of us on the same page, I set out to fulfill Carly's fantasy. I continued kissing her neck and running my hands up and down her dress, stopping only to feel her soft breasts and ass. Luckily, the sun was on the other side of the building and we had a glare-free look out over the city. Hopefully, anybody watching had a clear view of us.

My hands were on the back of Carly's thighs, just under the hem of her fairly short dress. I caressed her skin as I slid my hands up until I felt the bottom of her panties. I kept on going and my fingers hit her ass cheeks. That's when I leaned into her and moved my hands around her body until they rested on the front of her panties.

Carly pushed her ass into me as I pressed harder on her pussy, finally finding the outline of her cunt. Indeed, she was wet and the panties clung to her body as I rubbed her. Carly was arching her back to accept my hand. I moved my other hand up to her tit and squeezed it as hard as I could.

"Oh, Daddy. Yes! I want you so bad."

Now that she was wet and I was hard, I found the zipper on the back of her dress and pulled it down. The soft skin I'd seen before came into view as I pushed aside the top of her dress and let it begin to fall over her shoulders. It felt like Carly was holding her breath as the dress sank down her body towards the floor. When it collected around her feet, I ran my fingers over her skin.

The reflection of her body, with the bright white bra and panties against her tanned skin, made me even harder.

"Do you think anybody can see?" she asked quietly.

"I hope so. I want everybody to see you."

"Us," she corrected me. "See US."

Carly kicked the dress aside and I reached for the hook in the front of her bra. The cups separated and I let them hang loosely.

"Last chance to back out," I told her.

"Never."

I pulled the bra off and quickly had my hands on top of her lovely tits. I pushed my cock against her ass and teased her mercilessly with my fingers. She moaned loudly as I tugged on the nipples and kneaded her tits roughly. Her ass rocked back and forth across my cock, which was rock hard despite the confinement of my pants.

"Take off my panties, Dad. I want to be naked," Carly said.

It only took a few seconds to meet her demand. Then I took hold of her wrists and lifted her arms slightly above her head.

"There," I said. "Look at my gorgeous daughter while I fuck her."

Carly giggled and put her fingers in her hair, pulling it up in a sexy show. Then she reached back and put her arm around my neck while I kissed her. Next, she turned to face me, her ass nearly touching the window.

I smiled and we kissed long and hard. Carly thrust her ass out as if to say, 'Look at this, too.' If she was half as horny as I was, this WAS going to be fun.

My daughter began to undress me, eagerly working her way down to my boxers and, finally, my cock. I had loved stripping Carly for the public to see, but found it incredibly intimidating to be the one naked in front of the city. We turned so both of us had our side toward the windows. Then Carly kneeled down and took my rigid cock between her lips. I tried not to look out at the building across the street, for fear of seeing somebody watching as she gave me a blowjob. This was her fantasy, not mine. But, yes, it was very stimulating.

I couldn't get any harder as I drove my cock into Carly's mouth. She did her usual fantastic job of applying just the right amount of pressure to keep bringing me closer to an orgasm, then backing off. Finally, I had to fuck her.

"Are you ready, hon?" I asked her.

"Absolutely. Let's do it."

She left it up to me and there was no doubt in my mind what I wanted.

"Lean against the window," I told her. "Both hands."

She smiled and laid her palms flush against the glass.

"Spread your legs."

She complied and I pulled her by the waist so her ass stuck out at me and her tits hung low from her chest. I saw the wet, pink opening to her cunt and I placed the tip of my cock at the entrance.

"Oh my God, Dad. This is going to be so fucking fantastic," she said with excitement.

The only warning I gave her was a tug on her waist. Then my throbbing cock thrust into her with one, violent push.

"Ahhhhhh fuck," she groaned.

I drove my cock deeper, faster, and harder. She cried out louder and I felt the juices inside her body begin to line my cock. She was really, really stimulated and I intended to make her cum several times if I could.

I reached up and held her tits.

"They're all watching, Carly. The entire city is watching you having sex. Give them a good show," I said.

She leaned up slightly and thrust out her chest as if to give a better view of her body. Below us, cars and buses, cabs and pedestrians streamed past our building. Somebody had to see us. And Carly reveled in it.

At times she was flattened against the window. Other times, she pushed back with her hands and was bent at the waist. Each new position allowed my cock to enter her a new way and excite her a little more. I knew I couldn't wait much longer.

"Carly, is it alright to cum...uh, inside you?" I asked.

"Yes. Please. Don't worry," she assured me. "Just cum for me, Dad."

Thirty seconds later, she shrieked, "Oh God. Yesssss! Yessssss!"

With my hand frantically rubbing her clit, Carly came for the first of what would be many long orgasms. Somewhere in the middle, my cock exploded with several shots of warm cum. Our groans echoed in the office as the sex reached a zenith and then slowly tapered off. Even the last of my desperate thrusts into Carly's cunt forced her against the window and caused her to cry out with pleasure. The glass was streaked with her perspiration and hand prints and, a little lower, remnants of the juices flowing down the inside of her thighs.

I pulled out reluctantly and held her in my arms, her ass against my cock and my hands on her tits.

"God, that was good. Thank you, Daddy."

"My pleasure."

After a long pause, Carly asked me, "Daddy, do you have any fantasies?"

I smiled, wondering where this would lead us.

eroslit
eroslit
2,729 Followers
12