A Daughter's Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Salteena
Salteena
588 Followers

"No…I mean the other end!"

"You want to kiss my…?"

I had no intention of letting this opportunity to further awaken her pass by…

"Certainly! But come here quickly, before I change my mind!"

Memories of those first tense moments with Glenys coursed through me as my lips found the sweet dampness of my daughter's bush. I slid my tongue deep inside her cleft, sweeping down into her gloriously aromatic tang, parting, teasing, and searching out that hotly jangling point that would send her convulsing into orgasm.

I felt her tongue return to my pussy. A finger entered me. More easily this time – she must have wet it in her mouth…

Celine exploded around me. Soft quivering thighs gripped and released my head. Her hands, already tangled in my hair, dragged me closer to her as she bucked and squirmed and writhed in her pleasure throes. Her sobbing moan of ecstasy into my pussy reverberated throughout my body.

At last, when the crashing waves finally released her, my daughter crawled up into my arms. We slept, breast to breast, belly to belly, until the small hours. Then I left her, after covering her with the sheet, and made my way to my own bed. Dan was hard asleep and did not stir when I climbed in beside him. In the morning, even if he noticed Celine's smell on my face when he kissed me good morning, or the fact that I was naked, he made no comment.

I sensed that Celine and I might be losing control of the rollercoaster ride we had embarked upon. It was not my intention to make her a lesbian, but it seemed that this was the direction she could be headed in. My conscience was also beginning to prick me over the blossoming relationship I had set up between her and her father. I fretted over these things for hours whilst she was at school until I finally plucked up the courage to speak to her about it when the bus delivered her home. She took me in her arms for a long hug…

"Don't worry Mum. It's cool…I know exactly what's happening…what I want…"

Celine returned to sit on the breakfast bar stool she had been occupying. To my surprise, she began to coquettishly raise the long school uniform skirt she wore. When the hem reached her knees she looked me in the eyes and whispered, "And, when I want it…"

My daughter was suddenly reaching heights of maturity far beyond her previous innocence!

I dropped willingly to my knees. When I kissed the smooth insides of both her knees, Celine parted her legs and raised her skirt slowly up her thighs, inviting my soft, licking kisses to travel higher…

"Mum, does Dad kiss you "down there"?"

In between seeking, climbing kisses: "He surely does…did…my darling…some men don't like the way a woman smells…or her wetness…but your Dad loves…loved to drive me crazy with his tongue…I used to orgasm non-stop…so many times!"

"Is it different with a man?"

"Sometimes it is a little…more demanding…more insistent…and his face feels rougher between your legs…especially when he needs to shave…not smooth and soft-cheeked like a woman…"

"I love the way your face feels down there, Mum!"

I reached the narrow strip of cotton that hid my daughter's sex from my mouth, kissing licking seductively in the small hollow at the apex of each thigh: "And I love the taste and smell of you!"

"Ohhhhh, Mum!"

Eager fingers appeared, dragging her panties to one side and exposing her puffy, damp lips to my eager tongue. I coaxed her, teased her, bathed in her juices, drank in her perfume, raised her to the trembling brink time and time again and then denied her the release she so desperately begged for. Finally, after more than half an hour of exquisite torture, I relented. With one last sucking swipe of my tongue on her clit, I tipped her over the edge into that overwhelming, surging flood that only women can experience.

That evening, Celine was late finishing her homework. I began to worry that our encounter that afternoon had tipped her completely into the arms of Sappho. For his part, although he made out that he was reading the news as usual, I could see that Dan was impatient for Celine to come and repeat the goodnight ritual that had so recently become established. At last she arrived. He got to his feet, eager to greet her, his erection already rampant inside his shorts. When she was close to him, she reached out a hand and stroked its hard length appreciatively. Then she allowed him to take her in his arms and hold her close.

Celine signaled to me to go and join them…

She reached between her and her father and undid the buttons on his boxers. Pushing him away from her slightly, she pushed them down over his hips to release his raging hard-on and then trapped it against her belly. When Dan moved to undo her bodice, Celine pushed his hand away with a sweet smile and a shake of her head. Then, in one fluid movement, she lifted her nightdress up and off, and melded her naked body to his. With her cheek resting on his chest and her eyes fixed on mine, she clasped Dan by his strong buttocks and hugged closer to him. Moving sinuously against him, she caressed her father's nakedness with her own, rubbing up to his hard body with her soft breasts, her belly and her thighs.

"Mum," she whispered, "you've got too many clothes on…"

I joined them in their nakedness in a flash. They welcomed me with open arms into their winding dance without steps, and we clung together until Celine kissed us both and murmured, "Dad, I want you to take me to bed…"

Dan swept her up in his powerful arms and carried her to our room. Celine held my hand, dragging me with them. On our bed, his eyes glowed as he knelt over his daughter's spread-eagled form beneath him, drinking in every detail of her ripe, youthful beauty. I took hold of his long, thick prick and ran its bulging head up and down her gaping slit, teasing her tiny button with its blunt roundness and drawing out ever more copious lubrication from within her. Celine grasped the backs of her knees and drew them up to her chest, offering her wide-stretched, wetly pink orifice to his cock. I positioned it at her entrance and then, placing my hand lovingly on my husband's ass, I pushed him gently, telling him that I was alright about him having intercourse with our daughter.

Celine caught her breath as she felt him, hot and hard, sinking slowly into her, his thickness spreading her sheath open little by little until he filled her, his pubis pressed firmly to hers. Although this was her first time there was no blood, nor did she show any sign of pain. Dan stayed still for a few moments, deep inside, holding her with his strong arms, before beginning little pulsing movements with his hips, making her feel the full length of him jerking in her belly. She whimpered softly as the little pulses gained momentum. His movements deep within her turned to hot friction. Her breathing burst out in hoarse, rapid gusts as his hips jolted faster, harder, forcing her to raise her hips to meet him.

As he plunged into our daughter's tight channel, Dan brought his hand down to her pussy, laying the heel of his palm flat on her mons, pulling the plump flesh there taut as he drew it upward. She squirmed and let out a little gasp as he moved his thumb down onto her clit, stroking it as he slowed his thrusts. He pulled his cock out until barely his tip remained inside. He pulsed it gently there, letting her feel momentarily empty, anticipating his easing slowly back in. At each withdrawal, the whole of his length glistened with the copious juices he had generated within her. Every breath Celine exhaled became a soft, rasping moan.

He slowly pumped into her rhythmically, teasingly, as he worked her into a squirming frenzy with his thumb's caresses on her clit. I had lost count of the times he'd done exactly the same with me! Then, knowing she was close to the edge from the combination of his insistent touch on her tender little nubbin and his hard thickness arcing in and out, he resumed his previous tempo, moving from smooth, gentle, swooping thrusts back to staccato pounding lunges. Celine told me in a quiet moment we shared later, that at that moment his cock seemed to grow even longer and thicker within her until it seemed to take over her whole body. Her panting breaths rose higher and higher in pitch until, at last, with a high, keening wail, she came. And in midst of her abandon, Dan let his semen burst from him.

When they eventually fell apart, Dan lay flat on his back beside her with his chest still heaving from exertion. Celine sat up and held me in her arms, "I love you, Mum," she murmured. Then she leaned to her father and kissed him on the forehead, "And you too, Dad."

Together, my daughter and I looked over our man's supine form, in particular at the soft, wet, wrinkled tube at his groin.

"It's amazing how something so small can grow so huge and make you feel so wonderful," she observed.

"Mmmmmmm, your father's cock is wonderful. And it doesn't take much to make it live again either."

As if agreeing with me, Dan's cock stirred lazily. I leaned over and took it between my lips, and began to suckle with my tongue. I could smell and taste my daughter on him. Sure enough, it quickly began to thicken and grow in my mouth. I withdrew and indicated with a look that Celine should take over.

"I told you he was virile, didn't I?"

She got to her knees and bent over her father's abdomen. From her tentative manner, I deduced that she had never sucked cock before.

"Don't worry; he won't pee in your mouth. In fact, it doesn't taste of anything much at all until you get him excited and his pre-cum starts to flow…you'll enjoy that!"

I held Dan's stiffening member invitingly upright and Celine finally lowered her mouth onto it. His groan of pleasure when her lips closed around him dispelled all her inhibitions and she was soon licking and sucking as if she had been doing it all her life. They looked so wonderful together; she with her lithe, slim curves and he with his strongly muscled power, it made my heart swell with happiness.

Celine's position on her knees was most inviting. I kissed her rounded buttocks, all around and down into the deep cleft between them. I skirted her anus – I might have freaked her out going there so soon – and made my way to the rosy, sex-bruised lips further beneath. I worked my tongue into her channel and lapped up my husband's cum, which oozed still from inside her. I searched out her fiery button and worried at it with lips and tongue until her gorgeous bottom writhed and clenched from the pleasure and my face was drenched with her juices. And when Dan released his gushing sperm down her throat with a great roar, I sucked on her clit hard, sending her into twitching paroxysms of ecstasy.

Hours later, after Dan had taken her twice more, my daughter and I cuddled, with our spent lover asleep beside us.

"How do you feel now?" I whispered.

"I feel wonderful, Mum! So alive! Thank you for letting me do this for you…and for Dad."

I was nonplussed. I thought I was the one who had made all this happen!

"What do you mean?"

"It's my special gift to you. Thank you for letting me help you to keep Dad. He won't leave us now, will he? And we can be together, just us three, forever…And maybe, one day, you will get better and we can enjoy being together even more…"

Salteena
Salteena
588 Followers
12