A Daughter's Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alan could feel his own orgasm building and his hands slid down to his daughter's firm strong hips, he gripped tightly trying to push her further onto him, his eyes drinking in the sight of her firm big breasts as they jiggled with each thrust.

Beth was panting, grunting with the approach of her orgasm, she looked down, their eyes locked - father and daughter -- lovers.

'Dad!' Beth cried out, as the crest of the wave inside her finally broke.

Alan too reached his peak, and he grunted as he spilled his seed inside his daughter, their juices mingling, filling Beth, making it even tighter inside her. Beth shuddered and collapsed onto her father's chest, her hair, damp with sweat, flailing his shoulder. He remained inside her, feeling his erection soften, his balls tickled by the fluid leaking from Beth.

He kissed the top of her head.

As they lay in silence, satisfied and exhausted, Alan stoked Beth's back. He closed his eyes and wondered just who he had been making love to -- his wife or his daughter? He sighed and smiled as the answer unbidden surfaced in his mind and it was of course blissfully obvious.

He had been making love to both.

Outside, it had stopped raining.

12