A Daughter's Love Ch. 07

Story Info
A father and daughter love story.
4.2k words
4.63
56.5k
32

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 11/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elise slowly woke up as the sunlight poured through the large picture window in her bedroom. She felt warm and safe. A feeling she hadn't had since before the whole Francine situation.

Elise turned her head and look at the clock. Her eyes widened. It was one in the afternoon! She never slept until one in the afternoon! She threw off the covers and looked down. She was naked? It was the fifth of November. It was too cold to go to bed naked.

What in the...?

Slowly, the events of the wee hours of the morning came back to her. She swallowed the lump in her throat as she remembered the promise he had elicited from her. She had promised to let him try to prove he how much he loved her.

She swung her leg over the side of the bed and snorted. He was gone. She had woken up and he was gone. Yeah, he was really going to prove to her he loved her. She went to the closet to choose her clothes for the day. She tried to remember if she had anything to do. Her heart plummeted when she realized there wasn't. There was nothing for her to do. Nothing to distract her from the memories of their lovemaking. There had been more between them the night before. Their gazes had locked and never left the others during the entire exchange.

She had never felt more loved. It was almost as if he had claimed a part of her she had never known existed. She hadn't called him daddy once. When she had found her release, she had screamed his name not daddy. He wasn't daddy to her anymore. He was Alec. Early that morning, she had felt like he was her Alec.

She chose a pair of jeans, a red turtleneck, and a spotted black and white vest to go over it. She grabbed a bra and socks. She went into the bathroom and put her clothes on the sink counter. She turned on the water and adjusted the temperature. She stepped in the shower and moaned as the hot water washed over her.

Her body felt sore and used. Used. She had let him use her. Tears poured down her cheeks. She sobbed hysterically. Why couldn't he have stayed with her last night? Why had he left her after promising he never would again?

She was so lost in her grief she didn't hear him pull the shower curtain back. Didn't feel him step in the shower until he gathered her in his arms rubbing her back and comforting her; his naked body pressed against hers.

"Shh." He whispered. "It's alright, Elise."

She lifted her head and stared at him for a long moment before she could speak.

"I thought..."

"You'd thought I'd left you again." He sighed and caressed her cheek. "Never. I just went out to get us something to eat. You don't have a lot to eat in your apartment."

"I just finished the final editing of my book." She swallowed the lump in her throat. "I don't normally go shopping till after. Things get very busy. Normally I don't have time to go shopping."

"Ah." He nodded his head in understanding as he bent over and picked up her shampoo.

He opened it and sniffed wincing in masculine disapproval. It was a floral scent that smelled suspiciously like roses. He looked on the bottle and groaned. It was worse. Wild Orchid. He saw her lips twitch upward in amusement even as she sniffled. The conditioner was the same scent.

He poured the shampoo into his hands and ran it through her long wet hair. He turned her so she was facing the shower head as he gently scrubbed and lathered her hair. Her eyes closed and she let out a soft moan. His cock twitched.

"This is for all hair, isn't it?" He whispered in her ear as he poured more shampoo into his hand.

Her nipples hardened as she realized what he meant. He cupped her pussy gently massaging the shampoo into her trimmed curls. Elise leaned back against him feeling his cock hard between her legs.

"Oh my god." She breathed, gasping when his soapy fingers rubbed her tender, swollen clit.

"Like that?" He whispered as he gently squeezed the sensitive flesh between his fingers.

"Yes!" She shrieked. "Oh god, yes!"

Elise fought to hold onto her sanity as he touched her; caressed slowly, gently, lovingly. Driving her wild. Sadness and grief were replaced by pleasure and a feeling of completion she had never thought she would ever know. A feeling she certainly hadn't expected to feel for her father.

He slid one then two fingers inside her wet sheath. His fingers slid in and out of her as his palm kept rubbing up against her clit. Her lungs seized. At first, she felt as if she couldn't breathe and then...she couldn't breathe fast enough.

He moved his hand in and out of her faster; going in deeper, his hand twisting at certain moments to find that sweet spot inside her again and again until finally, she fractured. Her mind spun dizzily. His arms came around her to hold her up; to hold her firmly to him. His soapy hand came up to massage her breasts as he pushed her down and bent her over at the waist.

"Grab the towel rack, Elise." He ordered gruffly.

She did thankful she'd had the presence of mind to put in that spot. He spread her legs further apart and entered from behind. He gripped her hips firmly holding her in place. He stood there for a long moment as if savoring the feel of being inside her.

He pumped in and out slowly at first. Elise moaned, her grip on the towel rack tightening; her breasts swaying with each thrust. The shampoo acted as a lubricant making every move, every thrust, a thousand times more pleasurable than anything she could imagine.

"Alec!" She moaned as she gasped for air.

"Oh, Elise!" He panted as he thrust harder. "Oh fuck, Lisey! You feel so good!"

"Mmm!" She bit on her lower lip and closed her eyes concentrating on what she was feeling.

He slapped her ass hard pumping into her harder, faster.

"Lisey!" He panted. "Oh god, Lisey!"

"FUCK!" She screamed as she climaxed her hands tightening on the towel. "OH YEAH! YEAH! OH SHIT! OH GOD! YES! YES! YES!"

"LISEY!!!" He slammed into her as he rode the wave of pleasure; the water cascading over them.

Shudders wracked her body as the now cool water washed over them. Shampoo running down her back. He held onto her for a long moment as both of them tried to catch a breath. He slipped out of her and rinsed her hair. She took a deep breath. Her heart pounded hard in her chest.

As soon as all the shampoo was rinsed and she felt her limbs become firm again, she turned in his arms. He kissed her gently and reached behind her to turn off the water. She wrapped her arms around his neck pressing her naked wet body to his. He moaned as she twisted and moved her wet body against his.

Both of them stepped out of the shower together, still kissing each afraid to let the other go. Elise grabbed the large fluffy red towel on the rack behind him and toweled him dry. She went down on her knees and grabbed his flaccid cock still wet from the shower. She stroked him slowly. Her grip was firm but not too firm. She placed an open mouthed kiss on the head of his cock running her tongue along the edge of the head and over the slit.

Alec inhaled sharply and moaned. His head fell back and he closed his eyes. His mouth opened slightly. Elise took all of him in her mouth until the head of his cock touched the back of her throat. She could feel his cock grow; filling her mouth with his thick length.

She moaned loving the salty taste of him. She swallowed and he moaned loudly. Slowly, she moved her mouth back to the head of his cock; her tongue running along his shaft. She ran her tongue around the edge of the head and licked the slit again and again took all of him in her mouth. His cock was now rock hard. Elise smiled feeling a sense of pride that she had done that. She was giving him pleasure. She repeated the process again and again; her hand moving in time with her mouth.

His fingers wound through her long wet tresses holding her to him while his hips moved back and forth fucking her hot wet mouth. Alec felt on fire. God, she turned him on so much.

He had been with a lot of women after his wife left. He had wanted to drive her from his mind. He had gone on a dating rampage until he remembered he had a ten year old daughter who needed him. Never had he felt anything like this. His heart pounded and swelled.

"Oh god, Elise." He moaned. "I love you so much."

Elise moaned in response and stroked him with a little more pressure. She continued licking, but this time going all the way up and down the shaft.

"Oh fuck." He groaned. "That feels so good."

Elise ran her mouth back up his length and sucked, gently at first, on the head of his hard cock. Alec shuddered in response biting down on his bottom lip to stifle a cry. He had never felt pleasure this intense before. This was so fucking good.

Elise again ran her mouth up and down his hard length; her tongue swirling and laving him at the same time. As she pulled him back out of her mouth, she left the head of his cock in and continued stroking and sucking until she went back down to the base burying her face in his curly pubic hair.

"Ahh!" Alec panted and gasped for air as he thrust into her mouth faster. "Oh fuck!"

Elise moaned wanting him to know how much she was enjoying this. Slurping noises filled the room as she sucked his cock unable to get enough of him. God, she wanted all of him.

"You love sucking my cock, don't you, baby?" Alec growled. "Oh god. You're such a good cocksucker."

Elise fondled his balls as she sucked his cock. His gasping breaths came faster and faster. She increased the suction rewarded when he cried out. It was a loud roar; a warrior's cry.

"Oh god!" He panted. "OH FUCK!"

She could feel his body tense up. His balls getting ready to release their load. He was going to cum. He was going to cum in her mouth.

"OH FUCK!" He yelled. "OH ELISE! I'M GOING TO CUM! OH SHIT! I'M GOING TO CUM SO FUCKING HARD! AHHHHH!"

Elise moaned as his hot spunk spurted out of his cock flooding her mouth the way he had flooded her pussy. Some of it dribbled out of her mouth falling down her chin to land on her breast and running down the length of his cock. Elise ran her hand faster up and down his length coating his shaft with his juices as she swallowed. She moaned loving the salty taste of him; loving the way his cum slid down her throat.

He leaned forward and grabbed the sink. She could feel him shake as she continued to lave and lick him until she had thoroughly cleaned his cock with her mouth. He let out a shaky breath as he stood up. Elise ran her tongue around her mouth as she stood up. He grabbed her around the waist and kissed her roughly unable to be gentle.

She moaned; her arms coming up to wrap around his neck as she pressed her still naked body to his as if she could crawl inside his skin; kissing him back just as roughly as he was kissing her. His tongue swirled and mingled with hers in a passionate dance; heating their blood even more. He lifted her and sat her on the counter of her sink.

His cock was still hard and throbbing. She spread her legs. He roughly rubbed her mons and moaned when she cried out against his mouth. She was so wet. Wetter than she had been when he had her against the wall in the early hours of the morning.

She whimpered in protest when he took his hand from her. He grabbed his cock still wet from her mouth and rubbed her juices up and down his hard thick length. They were both panting hard when the kiss ended. He guided his cock into her hot wet sheath. Her wet pussy stretched taking the full length of him inside of her.

She gasped her head falling back; her eyes fluttering closed as she concentrated on how good it felt to have him inside her. He moved slowly at first wanting to drive her as crazy; make her as hot for him as he was at that moment for her.

"Mmm." She moaned. "Oh that feels so good."

She rocked her hips moving against him as he thrust into her harder now, faster. Alec couldn't believe how far they had gone. He had intended to take it slow. Their earlier romp had been so intense. He had felt joined to her in a way he never had before. When he had gone out to the small little grocery store he'd known from previous visits was up the street, he had decided they needed to slow down.

She was too important to him to screw this up a second time. They needed to decide where their relationship was going. To figure out what kind of relationship they wanted it to be. Whether they intended to continue being lovers or try to go back to the way they had been. Something they should have discussed after it happened the first time.

He wondered now if it was too late. Had they gone too far already?

"Where did you go?" She panted, placing a hand on the side of his face; staring quizzically at him. "Come back to me."

"I'm here." He reassured her as he slammed into her causing her to scream.

The bathroom was filled with the sound of their loving. She wrapped her arms tighter around his neck as he fucked her. Their foreheads pressing together as they moaned and panted; gasping at the same moments. They came together this time. Their climax was harder and more forceful than the last couple of times. She placed her head on his shoulder knowing he was just as shaken by the intensity of their passion as she was.

They dried themselves and dressed in silence. There was no need for words. Both of them too confused by all that had transpired. Elise followed him out of the bathroom to the kitchen; her hair wrapped in a towel. She stood just inside the kitchen watching him as he took the grinders he had bought along with chips and two bottles of Coke out of the bag on the counter.

Her body was still tingling. It didn't help that his jeans were so tight she could see how firm his ass was; how muscular his thighs were.

"I think you should come home, Elise." He spoke as she took her plate from him. "There are things we need to talk about."

She led him to the living room and sat down on the couch placing her Coke on the coffee table sitting cross-legged facing him. He sat more formally his plate and Coke on the coffee table slightly turned toward her.

"Like?" She arched a brow and watched him as she took a bite of her grinder.

"What our expectations of each other are now?" Alec replied, after he'd swallowed his food. "Where we think this is going? I can't stay here. I still have to work. You may be holding the strings on the decision of whether or not Lexapro merges with Microprose, but you know me, I can't stop something once begun. I have to see it through."

"You're including us in that." It was a statement not a question.

"Yes." Alec sighed deeply. "I didn't come here to make love to you, Elise. But the moment I saw you..."

"Rational thought fled. Logic flew out the window." Elise supplied for him as she opened her bottle of Coke and drank a huge gulp.

"Yeah." Alec smiled sadly. "That was part of it. I wasn't lying when I said I didn't care what Culver wants anymore. I can't be without you, Elise. That became clear to me lying with you on your bed. I only gave in to him because I still saw you as my little girl. A child I was protecting. The woman I saw in that boardroom doesn't need me to protect her. She is quite capable of doing it herself."

"It doesn't mean she still doesn't need you." Tears formed in her eyes. Her voice was filled with tears. She put her plate on the table and looked down at her hands. "The last four months have been the hardest of my life. There has never been a time when we haven't talked. It was a promise we made when I went off to college. No matter what or how busy we were we made time to make sure we stayed close."

"I was scared, Elise." Alec turned toward her and swallowed hard. "I didn't know if we could go back to the way things were. I was afraid to try. I didn't think things would go that far. I was certain I wouldn't be able to do it. I was ready to leave the company. I thought if Culver can be that big of a bastard then he wasn't worth working for. It's not like I don't have money put away. I could live quite comfortably. The house is paid off as well as my car."

"When you offered yourself to me, I was stunned." He continued. "I never thought you would love me enough to throw your morals out the window. I knew that's what you did. I wanted to protest but then you took off your shirt and I...I didn't want to protest anymore. I was shocked by how much I wanted you. I couldn't move when you unbuttoned my shirt. I couldn't believe I could be as attracted to my own flesh and blood as I was to you in that moment."

"I know how you feel." She wiped the tears from her cheeks and finally met his gaze. "I never thought of you as a sexual person except for that brief time I had the fantasy. I knew you had sex but that was all I needed to know. I didn't expect to feel attracted to you either."

"I still don't understand what brought about the fantasy." Alec said after a long moment as his eyes searched hers.

"Melissa and Jessica." Elise let out a shaky laugh.

"The girls who used to stare at my crotch all the time." His mouth twitched in amusement.

"They used to ask me all sorts of questions about you." Elise shook her head at the memory. "Including what you looked like naked. How big your penis was and so on. I was grossed out. You never paraded around without your clothes on. How was I supposed to know those things about my own father. The more they asked me the more curious I started to become. I was disgusted with myself but I started to see you as a man then. The fantasy started then."

"I remember that." Alec smiled. "You'd stare at me and when I'd ask you why you were staring you would clam up and just say nothing. After a while, it stopped."

"That's because I appeased my curiosity." Elise smiled back.

"Oh?" Alec arched his brow and waited.

"You have a habit of, after a very long week, taking a shower and lying on your bed dead to the world covered in only a towel." She bit her bottom lip. "One night, I found you in such a state and tried to wake you. I had wanted to talk to you about the fantasy and be reassured it was normal. I was absolutely disgusted with myself. You wouldn't wake up and I was suddenly determined to know."

"So I uncovered you, went in my room and got a ruler and measured you." Elise blushed. "Apparently, touching it woke it up and you got hard. I measured it then too. The fantasy stopped that night and I never thought of it again until Francine brought it up. I can't believe I was naive enough to fall for it, but if you know Francine, you know she doesn't give up until she rings every last detail from you. I thought was saving myself the headache. I shouldn't have said it in the first person. I should have known she was trying to trick me then."

"You're a good person, Elise." Alec took her hand in his. "You see the best in people. You would never think of hurting someone like that. There was no way you could have known what she would do with such an innocent confession."

Alec sighed and looked down at their joined hands. Elise had turned hers lacing her fingers through his.

"I want you home, Elise." Alec looked back up and met her gaze. "You're too much a part of me now. I want to have you with me. I seem to be addicted to you. I was determined to go slowly this afternoon. When I came back and heard you crying, the only thought I had was to comfort you; to reassure you."

"I had hoped to make it back before you woke up. I suspected you would think I had abandoned you again." He caressed her the side of her face and sighed once more. "Feeling you against me, I had to be with you; had to be inside of you. I have never in my entire life felt this way. I never even felt this much for your mother which is probably why she ended up leaving."

"Something changed, didn't it?" Elise nodded her head in agreement. "I could feel it this morning. Before this morning, we could have done it. Could have gone back to the way things were, but now..."

12