A Day At The Beach

Story Info
A beach with a view.
1k words
3.98
104.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I always appreciated a little exhibitionism in the bedroom, with my love coming to bed in crotch less panties, or maybe performing an enticing striptease as a prelude to sex, but the kind of brazen public display Paula seemed to relish was incredible.

I am an eager participant in Paula’s sexy antics, encouraging her to strut her stuff at every opportunity. I enjoy shopping with her for the most outrageous outfits and lingerie, like crotch less panties and bras that leave her nipples exposed. I enjoy seeing the look on a mans face when he gets a glimpse of Paula’s bare breast, pussy or ass. This past summer, at my wife’s urging, I helped her put on a show by fucking her in full view of a lifeguard.

We had spent an enjoyable day at the beach, soaking up the sun and relaxing. As usual shortly after we arrived at the beach and spreading our blanket. Paula removed he t-shirt and shorts to reveal a bikini so tiny it had to be just his side of legal. Had she been alone, she would have been hit on by every guy under eighty. As it was she was stared at constantly and we detected more then a few bulges in swimsuits whenever she strutted down to the water. It was all I could do to keep my own hard on under some control. Anyway at the day’s end, with most of sun worshipers having departed, we gathered our things and started for our car in the parking lot.

As we passed the lifeguard station closest to us, Paula nugged me in the ribs and said in a low voice “Come with me.”

I looked at her and then up at the lifeguard, a tanned muscular guy in his mid twenties, who was closing his station for the day. His attention was focused on Paula, and from the big bulge in his swimsuit I knew what he was thinking.

“He’s been checking me out all day.”

My wife said as we started walking towards the far side of the beach.

“I noticed” I said

“So lets make this a day he will always remember” she added.

I still wasn’t sure what she had in mind, but I walked with my sexy wife until we came to a large sand dune.

“Behind here” Paula said pulling me behind the sand dune.

As I put all of our stuff down she said

“He followed us here, I just know it”

“Who?” I asked.

“ That hunky lifeguard”

My wife spread the blanket on the sand and kneeled on it.

“Come here you” she said smiling.

“ We really can’t do anything here” I said

“OH, NO? Just watch”

With that Paula tugged my swimsuit down and took my semi hard cock into her mouth.

Within seconds she was sucking hungrily taking all my cock down her throat. Whatever reservations I had about fucking in public we now gone as my wife worked her mouth and tongue over my hard cock. Still sucking Paula suddenly brought her right hand down so that it was hidden by her thigh and started jerking one finger to her left. I was a signal to look where she was pointing. I did just in time to see the lifeguard ducking down behind the other side of the sand dune. Paula saw the lifeguard too.

Taking my cock out of her mouth she began kissing it all over and talking to it saying things like “Oh my big beautiful cock” and “God I love the feel of your cock in my mouth”

This I new was as much for the lifeguards benefit as it was for me and I didn’t mind a bit. When my cock was back in her mouth she began moaning and squeezing my balls while jamming my cock down her throat.

I was temped to look over at our audience of one but decided not to. The last thing I wanted to do is scare him away. I was hoping he would stay put and enjoy the show.

After a few minutes Paula stopped sucking me and threw herself back on the blanket. Quickly I stepped out of my swimsuit and then stripped off my wife’s tiny bikini. I was in position and ready to plant my throbbing cock balls-deep inside of her when she stopped me to say loudly

“Oh yea baby stick that big fat cock inside of me, Fuck Me lover! Make me beg for more” and than gave me a wink.

With a groan I sank my cock into my wife’s warm wet pussy wrenching a cry of pleasure from her throat. I began thrusting in and out of you. In my minds eye I could see him looking at us with his hand on his cock pumping it.

My wife was now moaning grunting and groaning as much in acknowledgement of the pleasure she was receiving as in the desire to keep the lifeguards lust flamed.

And then at her urging we moved to the doggie position. I knew she was ready to cum. With her head down and resting on the blanket and her sweet ass sticking up in the air. I plunged my cock back into her pussy.

I asked Paula “ Are you thinking about someone else fucking you now?”

“Yes” she said, “That cute lifeguard we walked past a while ago” “ like to have him fuck me”

I heard or I thought I hear a soft moan from the sand dune. I smiled I began thrusting in and out of you faster and faster.

Paula, her eyes shut tight dug her nails into the blanket and cried out “Oh Bob he feels so good in me I love his cock”as I banged into her.

She came with a guttural moan that was partly smothered by the blanket and a moment later I filled her pussy with my hot cum.

We lay on the blanket for a while until we recovered. When we walked past the sand dune our lifeguard friend was gone.

Paula turned and kissed me lightly and said ”thanks for helping me put on that show”

Let me know what you think e-mail me at the link below.