A Day at the Beach

Story Info
The start of a new beginning.
862 words
3.88
13.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life had been good to us for a while.

Jenny and I had good jobs, a nice house and enjoyed a variety of social contacts. Some were close and some were even closer. One couple, Peter and Sue and been our closest friends for many years and we had a lot in common. We had moved a little distance away so the visits were now more planned instead of just dropping for a chat.

On this particular Saturday night we were to catch up for a few drinks, a barbeque and hopefully a dip in their outdoor spa. When we arrived Jenny and I were surprised to see another car in the driveway when we arrived as we thought it would just be the four of us for dinner.

There had been for some time more than a little sexual tension between all us, it was the 70's and things had become more liberal and open, we were in our 20's with no kids as yet.

The 4 of us had been daring one day and gone to local nudist beach which is where we got to see more of each other than we had before in more ways than one. I couldn't but notice that Sue had light brown hair, on her head as well, beautiful green eyes, a great smile and a full 38c upright set of boobs. Jenny had always had a bit of an eye for Peter but that day at the beach she needed two eyes for him as it was obvious that he was at the start of the que when equipment was being handed out.

I, John, am of average size in all departments but when Jenny saw what was hanging between Peter's legs her 34B bust swelled, her nipples went rock hard and you could see her getting wet as we sat there on our beach towels.

A couple a days later I phoned Peter to talk about the weekend trip and found out that they, like us, had been as horny as hell when they got home and fucked each other senseless. It was the best sex Jenny and I had in quite a while. She was still dripping when we got back and I had had an erection since we left. As soon we were in the door I started unbuttoning Jenny's clothes as she was doing the same to me. Neither of us said anything about what was going on in our heads. I was imagining what it would be like to be with Sue and Jenny was thinking about Peter.

When we made it to the bed we kissed so passionately that breathing was difficult then I moved down to Jenny's neck bitting my way down to her nipples that were standing up hard and proud. I went from one side to the other and she was moaning for more. While I kept up my lust filled attack I moved my right had down over her stomach and lightly scrapped my fingernails up and down the inside of her thighs but not touching her pussy. After a few minutes of this I just had to taste her wetness and as I moved my head down towards the object of my desire Jenny started rotated her self so we ended up in a perfect 69 position. As I reached out my tongue and started to lick at her sopping wet pussy lips she opened her mouth and swallowed me deeper than I had ever been in her hot throat.

That got my attention, but I still need to taste her and started licking intently at her outer lips, she tasted sweeter than ever, so I dove my tongue deeper into her and was rewarded with a muffled groan which reverberated around my cock. With her arms around my back Jenny was lifting herself slightly so she move her head up and down on ballooning member while I started to nibble on her engorged clit while sliding one, two and then three fingers into fiery hole. This intensity of passion could not lost long for either of us and as I felt my first load starting up from the base of my cock Jenny groaned again and clamped my fingers and face between her legs and I was rewarded as her pussy gushed it sweet juice for me to lap up, this caused a simultaneous release for me straight down her velvety throat.

As she loosened her grip on my back and lowered herself down my cock popped out of her mouth and we were both gasping for air. I twisted back around on the bed so we were again head to head lying next to each other. After a minute or so to recover we rolled together and kissed again, or tongues entwined deeply and we tasted ourselves on each other. Interesting, Jenny didn't mind the taste of pussy and I didn't mind the taste of sperm, well at least not our own, or maybe?

Hope you enjoyed what is almost a true story that has been going on for over 20 years.

Should I continue? It's up to you.