A Day at the Beach

Story Info
A day of firsts! Fully nude, public sex, anal penetration
1.8k words
4.32
66.3k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few summers ago my bf M and I were hanging out at the local "clothing optional" beach a bit. I only ever went topless until this day.

There were a few people on the beach - mainly older guys, but the occasional young person and another couple about our age. We put up a little sun-tent about halfway to the water and got ready to go for a swim. As always, I only took my top off - I'm still a shy, good girl deep down (but you have to go in pretty deep to find that bit of me now - mmm, nice thought!).

The tide was out, so there was a decent walk to the water. I could feel the eyes of a younger guy on my tits and was a bit embarrassed, but also getting turned on as we walked. M turned to me and said I looked flushed and I just laughed nervously.

It seemed like an hour before we got to the safety of the water and I quickly went in and lay down on my tummy to get some cover. M lay next to me and passed me a beer. We rolled around in the cool clear water chugging beer and looking at the other people until I had a good buzz on. I felt M's hands caressing my butt underwater and then running up my sides to my nipples. That sent shivers down my spine and a tingle in my groin.

"We should go back to the tent." said huskily.

"Not with these on." said M as he undid the string sides on my bikini and pulled my only item of clothing off.

"NO!" I screamed, but it was way too late.

M had taken off out of the water and was standing on the shore laughing with my bikini bottoms in his hand.

"Oh, well" I thought "nothing more I can do and it's not like I've NEVER been seen naked."

I stood up and walked towards M, with my freshly trimmed pussy on full display. Knowing how I look when I'm turned on, I imagine my lips were peeking out. The young guy was staring at me and I felt my juice about to break out.

"Don't run down my leg!" I thought.

When I got back to the tent, M congratulated me on my bravery and handed me another beer. I told him exactly what I thought of his stunt, but he just laughed and said "well, it doesn't look like you hated it too much." looking pointedly at my visibly wet pussy lips.

"Don't think you're getting any of that!" I lied.

M started to put sunscreen on me. He has a wonderful touch and his gentle, yet firm, caressing of my back and sides was blissful as I lay on my tummy looking out of the tent. I watched another youngish couple set up about 30 yards away.

The guy had nice pecs and took his swimsuit off to reveal a nice firm butt. It's always difficult to get an idea of how big a dick is until it gets hard, but his didn't seem anything out of the ordinary.

The girl took off her bikini bottom first, showing she was neatly trimmed. She was quite slim and her breasts looked smallish in her top. When she undid the top, we both looked appreciatively at her little A(?) cup tits and small pointy nipples.

"whose do you like better?" I asked M as I rolled over on my back.

"Trick question?" he said and rubbed sunscreen around my nipples.

"But you'd suck on hers." I challenged. 'I'll bet they'd be sensitive".

M didn't answer, just gently pinched my right nipple until it was long and hard, then repeated the caress on the left. His dick was hard.

"you'd like to fuck her, wouldn't you?" I asked, feeling that little cold tinge of jealousy flow through me.

"I wanna fuck you." he replied, wisely.

By now the other couple had noticed us and the guy's dick was getting a bit fuller and longer as he watched M putting sunscreen on my breasts and down my tummy. My feet were pointing out of the tent and I opened my legs a little to let M put sunscreen on my inner thigh.

The guy said something to his girlfriend and she glanced over to take in the view of my boyfriend fully erect, running his fingers up the sides of my pussy mound. I thought he was going to finger me right there in front of them, but he got more sunscreen and ran his hands down my inner thighs, rubbing it in gently and pushing my arousal higher, until I could feel my pussy leaking juice into my butt.

A few yards away, the girl bent over to put her towel down. both M and I noticed she had no hair around her pussy lips.

"Must love oral." murmured M.

"you're not supposed to be looking at her" I teased "but what girl doesn't?"

"Do you want to lick her?" I asked.

I noticed a drop of pre-cum form at the tip of M's hard cock and used my finger to take it to my mouth.

"fuck! he yelped involuntarily.

Both the girl and the guy had turned away from us now and nobody else had a view into our tent. M teased the sides of my mound with his fingers.

"You should feel how wet I am!" I said, but he didn't touch my gushing pussy, just teased me mercilessly.

I felt like I could explode and was making little moans as he played around, but never on or in my pulsing pussy. The guy near us could hear my excitement and turned over to watch. I didn't care anymore. My ass was so wet and M's finger was tracing up and down he side of my pussy towards my butt. He held up a finger which was shiny wet with my juice.

"I am feeling it." he grinned.

"oh, put it inside me please." I begged, but I wasn't really ready for what happened next.

M obliged, tracing over and around my clitoris, which made me jump, down through my soft. wet and very open lips, past my vaginal opening and deep into my anus. I climaxed almost straight away. I couldn't believe what was happening. I was having a huge orgasm with a finger deep in my butt while a complete stranger was staring deep between my legs at my pussy pumping white creamy juice. I was ejaculating in front of somebody I had never seen before, and his dick was standing straight up in the air, pulsing a little! I looked him in the eye as my orgasm faded, then suddenly got embarrassed. I had only ever ejaculated like that once before, when M and I first got together and I learned the value of a long, slow tease, so cumming that hard shocked me a little.

I rolled over and threw my leg over M's, which broke eye contact withy my audience, but probably gave him a great view of the creamy juice still leaking from my vagina. M moved so the tip of his cock was pushing past my clit and through the wet of my lips. I'd just been anally fingered to orgasm in front of another man and now M wanted to fuck me in public. His cock slipped up and down my slippery path until I moved my hips just enough to let the tip into my soaking hole. M was looking over my shoulder as his cock pushed an inch into me and told me the girl across the way was watching too.

"Does she like watching us screwing?" I asked.

He said he couldn't tell because she had her legs closed, knees up with her chin resting on them. "but she is staring" he added.

"You should push all the way in." I said and moved a bit more until I felt his whole length slide easily inside my wetness. "How does that feel?" I asked.

"phenomenal" he replied "you're so hot and slippery inside".

He moved in and out of me slowly, then a little faster, then slowly until just the tip of his penis was stretching my opening.

"Oooh, the girl has opened her legs and he's fingering her."

"I wanna see." I said.

"You'll have to get up on your knees." he laughed.

Doggy wasn't my favourite position - I preferred to be in close intimate contact with my guy back then, not just be a fuck machine for him, but today I was ready for anything. M pulled his shiny cock out of me and got in behind me. We moved so we were a little side on, so our audience could see me taking the full length of M's thick cock in me. The other couple were laying back, heads up to watch as M slid inside. The guys finger was moving up and down from the girl's clit to her hole and occasionally slipping in. I could see her vagina getting wetter and thought " I know how that feels!" M's cock was moving in and out of me and I could feel my excitement growing as I was fucked from behind in front of strangers. Just as I thought I couldn't hold out any longer, M suddenly pulled out to watch the girl across the way as she moaned, arched her back and came in a series of half screams and grunts.

M went to slip back into me.

"I think I want you to try anal." I whispered, as the girl across from us closed her legs and embraced her lover with a big long kiss.

I've never had anal sex, but I obviously enjoy being fingered there. Today, as we watched a girl cumming watching us fuck, I had so much excess juice between my legs that I thought it might work. M covered his cock in my cum and pushed at my back door. I felt myself open up to him and felt him about two inches in. I was just getting used to the incredible feeling of resistance and fullness when he came in gushes of cum that flooded my insides, squeezed out of me as he pushed and ran down my leg with my own.

"oh baby" I said "We nearly did it."

"Sorry" he murmured "That whole situation was too much for me."

He pulled his cock out of my bum and it spurted a little more onto my round buttocks. I turned, wrapped my hand round it and squeezed the last of his cum out, as the girl across the way took her boyfriend's dick in her own hand and wanked him until he came on her tummy and tits.