A Day at the Beach

Story Info
Girl is fucked against her will.
1.5k words
3.26
131.9k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brockin
brockin
5 Followers

It was going to be a nice weekend so I thought I might head out to the beach. My girlfriend was out of town with her family for the next few weeks over the summer.

I missed her but not because I was in love with her. I missed her because she was a freak in bed, a complete slut with me, and let do anything I wanted to her whenever I wanted. She satisfied my every desire and would do anything to please me. She was completely submissive to me.

It had been weeks since she left, jacking off was getting old, and she was in the middle if nowhere for the next week with no cell phone reception.

I thought about jacking off but decided I might head out to the beach and find some eye candy. I had some breakfast and headed out. When I arrived I found a nice spot where I had a decent view of most of the girls on the beach. For the most part there were some decent looking girls and I felt my cock starting to twitch seeing all the cleavage, flat tummies, and asses hanging out. I had not cum in 3 days. 3 days too long.

Then I saw her. She was leaning over talking to her friends and all I could focus on what looked like the nicest D cup tits and I wanted them. Her long dark hair and tan skin was making my heart race. I couldn't think straight, I was hard as a rock. I shifted positions on my towel but there was no hiding it. My dick was throbbing and there was only one cure.

A thought popped into my head I couldn't believe I was thinking. I was drunk with her beauty. I wanted to touch her, feel her body, be inside of her, cum all over her, I wanted to own her. "I'm going to fuck her whether she likes it or not."

An hour must have gone by I kept checking her out and I think she noticed a few times. I was wondering if she was aware of what she was doing to me. When she walked her tits bounced which made my cock throb harder and harder.

She was with two of her friends. How can I get her alone? How can I be inside of her? I can't believe I am going to do this. Then the perfect thing happened her friends left. I overheard them exchanging good byes and that she was going to stay behind.

It was a pretty busy day at the beach but things were winding down. It was me, her, and another couple that had gone for a walk. She was lying down on her stomach and appeared to be sleeping while tanning.

I decided I would wait and see if she would leave before me. After about 15 minutes she started packing up her things. The couple was already back from their walk and were driving away in their car.

She started walking away towards the private showers they had to rinse the sand off your body. They were small wooden enclosures with a bench.

I also started to walk pretending to leave and not to follow her. Once she was in i ran and dropped my stuff in my car. My heart was racing so fast. All I could think about was being inside her and making her my bitch.

I walked quietly up to the shower hoping she left it unlocked and hoping she thought she was alone. I was just a few feet away and I could hear the sound of the shower. I slipped my swim trunks off revealing my hard cock. I was hoping no one would show up but the risk was worth the reward. A hottie with dark hair, big tits, and a nice ass.

I approached the door slowly I could see under the shower her feet were facing the other way. This was my chance. I swung the door open fast and I know she heard the door creak because she turned quickly. She was nude. Her bikini was hanging on the hooks on the shower door.

As she swung around I saw her face and she looked terrified. I pushed her against the wall, stepped up against her and put my arm around her and cupped her mouth.

I was a lot more powerful than her. She was no match for me. She tried to push back against me with her hips but it was no use. I pushed the back if her head with my weight so that her head was between the wall and my upper body. She was shorter than me.

She got really quiet as if she knew. She knew she couldn't fight me off. I took my free hand and spit on it and rubbed it on my cock. Her hair was wet and ran down to the middle of her back. I could see her big tits were pressed up against the wall and the side of her face as well so she was looking to the left of us towards the door.

My cock was pressed up against her back just above her ass. I rubbed my spit on my cock quickly reached back and grabbed her bikini top. I stepped back for a moment knowing she would move her head back.

I wrapped the bikini too tight around her neck making it harder to breathe so she knew I was in control. I asked her if she knew who was in control and she just whimpered. I squeezed around her neck her and she replied you are! I pulled her so my mouth was next to her ear and told her she was going to do exactly what I told her. She nodded her head up and down.

I loosened the bikini top from her neck and told her to bend over with her hands on the bench. She did. I had her. I broke her. My cock throbbed. I had been waiting for this for too long.

I told her to reach back and rub her clit. She did she rubbed it mechanically and as she did I stroked my dick and out more spit on it. I told her to stop. She put her hands back on the bench. I thrust my hard cock into her slightly moist pussy. It hurt a little because it wasn't wet enough but that would change.

I could tell she was gritting her teeth but I had control so I would ease in from here. I slid my cock slowly in deeper until I couldn't push it in further. I grabbed her hair with one hand and firmly pulled it back. She didn't seem to fight or cry out this time.

I pulled partly back and pushed back in about 10 times. I could feel her pussy getting wetter. I pulled her hair back hard again so she was forced to look up and I could feel a warm gush around my cock.

She yelled out for me to stop and slapped her in the side of the face just hard enough so she knew she was my bitch.

I slid my big cock in with hard thrusting motions and her tits dangled and swung forward and back as violated her. Her pussy squeezes my hard cock and her cum was flowing freely at this point and dripping down her leg. I could tell she was conflicted. She was being violated. Her face was bruised but her body wanted more. She liked the abuse.

I wiped her cum with my finger and thrusts my finger in her tight asshole. She yelled fucked and winced in pain. I told her to shut up and continued fucking her an fingering her ass. As her ass loosened up I stuck another finger in. I held my cock all the way in her and focused on her ass. Her ass was just right not too small but not too big. Something to grab onto. Her ass was pretty stretched out at this point. I pulled my fingers out and moved my cock up onto her ass. She squeezed her ass to resist and I smacked her hard in the face with my right hand.

She fell into her left elbow and I pushed my cock in. It was really right but plenty wet from me spitting on it and all the cum on my cock. I could see her wincing as I pushed in further. It took a good 10 slow thrusts to loosen up. As I continued to fuck her ass I could feel my orgasm building. I fucked her harder and harder and her asshole was good and stretched.

It was time to finish things. I told her to sit on the bench and squeeze her tits together. I stuck my cock between her tits and fucked them hard. Every time I thrusts forward she had to push so she wouldn't hit her head in the wall. It was building and my cock was throbbing. I pulled my cock from between her tits and pointed at her sexy but bruised face and shot 3 days worth of cum all over her. It had landed on her forehead, cheeks, and all over her mouth. I told her if she told anyone I would find her and do it again. I walked out out my swim trunks back on and took off quickly in my car.

brockin
brockin
5 Followers