A Day at the Beach

Story Info
Getting caught in the act turns out well.
8.2k words
4.55
100.6k
47
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leezy
Leezy
734 Followers

I stormed out the door, but before I slammed it I said "You can just stay in the room and pout if you want to. We paid all the money to come to this ocean-front resort, and I am going to the beach!"

Lisa is my gay girlfriend, and she has been acting bitchy lately. I have about had enough. She is 22 which is technically an adult, but she can be very childish. I am ten years her senior, but before you accuse me of robbing the cradle let me point out that she seduced me.

We met in a club about two years ago, and she actually picked me up. After some conversation she asked me to take her home with me. I did, and we have been together ever since.

It was my first lesbian affair. Lisa is exclusively gay, but I had quite a few relationships with men before I met Lisa. Maybe it is time to try heterosexual sex again. Two years with Lisa might be enough.

I rushed out and bought all kinds of beach things just before we left home, and the bikini I bought just does not fit right. Usually when a woman says that the garment is too small. This time the bikini bottom just fits strangely. It kind of gaps open at my crotch, but I could pull it up a little and it seemed all right.

I found a good location at the beach, up pretty far from the water. That gave me plenty of room for privacy. I did not want to socialize, I just wanted to relax and listen to the waves.

I spread out one of my huge beach towels and organized my stuff. I lay on my back and tried to read, but I found myself re-reading every sentence.

I dozed off, lying on my back in the sun. Apparently in my sleep my legs parted into a position that was not modest. I woke with the feeling that someone was nearby, and in fact there was a tall young man standing ten feet away, staring intently at my crotch. I looked down and saw that my loose-fitting bikini bottom had bunched up and pulled away so that my cunt was clearly visible. I quickly reached down and pulled and straightened it so it covered me.

"Getting a good look, are you?"

He answered, "Yes, indeed. It is a very beautiful view. You look great in that bikini. I bet you look even better without it."

"You have a lot of balls, mister!"

"Yes, I do." He replied. "Would you like to see them?"

I regretted my choice of words, because it gave him the opening to say that. I wanted to say "Fuck you!" but I was sure he would turn that around into an offer.

He was really quite handsome, probably about twenty-four, which if I guessed correctly is eight years younger than me. He was slender and muscular, and I felt a rush of warm excitement as I looked at him. I couldn't help myself; I tried to imagine him completely naked. God, I had no idea how much I missed muscles and testosterone!

He was pretty charming, so full of self-confidence. It was like he was half-kidding and 100% serious at the same time. His smile was disarming, and I couldn't help smiling a little as well. I imagine that he was used to getting away with approaches like this because he is very handsome.

He said "Is it OK for me to sit down?" I sat up and made room for him on my beach towel. He sat right next to me, making a little body contact as he did so. He tried to make it seem accidental, but I knew better. A rush of excitement went through me as he brushed against me. I had not been this close to a man in years. He has a swimsuit on and a tee-shirt, but the thought that he was almost naked made me a little dizzy.

As we sat and talked about the resort, and the restaurants and clubs, we were like teenagers on a first date. He would occasionally put his hand on my thigh, and I would touch his strong shoulder with my fluttery hand. We both tried to make it casual and not sexy, but it was.

We exchanged more small talk about the nice day and the great beach, and then he got to the point.

"You caught me looking right at your private parts, and I apologize for offending you. To be fair, I think you should have a good look at mine. "

He turned toward me, with his legs spread, offering me a close-up view. He didn't have on one of those gross Speedos, but even with the suit he had on there was a clear outline of his balls and a long bulge indicating his cock. I tried not to look, but I was helpless.

"Go ahead, satisfy your curiosity" he said. I blushed, and turned away, but I was drawn back to the view. I couldn't help myself; I reached over and touched the bulge of his ball sack. My hand was trembling, like a shy school-girl. Then I traced the outline of his cock, which was quite long even though it was not hard.

His suit had a zipper fly, and he un-zipped and pulled his cock out.

I whispered "Oh, no! Put that thing away! Someone will see!"

Still full of confidence, he took my hand and guided it to his shaft. I grasped it, and fondled and squeezed it. It was a little thicker than any in my previous experience, and a lot longer. I didn't want to let go of it, but this was crazy right out in the open like this.

"Put that back in your pants before someone calls security."

He did as I asked, although it was a struggle to get it back inside his swimsuit because it was now quite stiff.

I couldn't believe myself, feeling up some guy I just met 20 minutes ago. I suddenly realized we had not even exchanged names. What a slut I am. I have been missing having skin-to-skin contact with a hairy, muscular, dominating man. My sex life with Lisa was gentle, loving, and satisfying, but I needed to be held down and fucked.

"My name is Laura. What is your name?" I thought I should at least know that much about the man who I wanted to fuck me. I had not had sex with a man for over two years, but this could be it.

"John. Let's take these off." He reached over and tugged at my bikini bottom, and at the same time he pulled on his swimsuit. "I'll go first" and he started to pull his suit off.

"My God! We can't do that! Someone could walk by at any moment. We would be embarrassed, not to mention maybe arrested."

I was feeling very strange. I was embarrassed and ashamed but at the same time I wanted to suck his beautiful cock and have him fuck me silly.

I said "Look, we are on a public beach. Can't we go to your room?"

He replied "I came here with three of my buddies. We are sharing one room to save money. I can't kick them out. What about your room?"

"There is a problem with that, too." I didn't explain further.

He said "OK, there is no one any closer to us than 100 yards. You obviously picked this spot to be alone. We can do it right here."

"Impossible" I said. "Someone will walk by and see us."

"Here is how we handle that. Leave your top on, and I will leave my tee-shirt on. We can put your other beach towel over us from the waist down. We can cuddle up spoon-style and look like we are lovers embracing, with the towel over our legs because the breeze is getting cool. People might be offended by our public display of affection, but no one is going to think we are having sex on a public beach like this."

Genius, I thought. Does he do this a lot? I did bring two big beach towels that are the size of a blanket. We were laying on one of them, and the other one was folded up next to me.

I said "This is completely crazy. But I am going to do what you say just to show you it won't work."

We laid back, positioned the towel over us from the waist down, and pulled our swimsuit bottoms down to our knees. We needed to be ready to pull them up quickly if we had to. I turned on my side facing away from him, and he spooned up next to me. His cock was very stiff, and he pressed it up against my butt.

I was quivering with excitement. I reached back and took his cock in my hand. It was thick and heavy, and growing by the inch. I fondled and stroked it and it became hard as a rock. I touched his balls, and then felt his cock all the way up to the head. The head was smooth and velvet-like, with a drop of wet fluid on the tip. I smeared that all over the head, to make it as slippery as I could.

John said "I going to fuck you now."

"How is that possible? If you climb on top of me and someone walks by, we are busted!"

Full of confidence, John said "Just stay on your side. I will move slowly and carefully. We will not make any moves that look like we are fucking."

By then I was so turned on that I would try anything, just to get his shaft in me. I held still while he fumbled a bit to get his cock lined up. Finally he found the wet opening of my vagina, and his cock slid in all the way with one push. I was so wet I could have taken a baseball bat up my cunt.

I had not had a cock inside me in years, and I realized how much I missed it. John started to fuck me, very slowly so as not to be obvious to anyone walking by. The beach was not crowded; the nearest people were hundreds of feet away. I didn't have to worry so much.

He reached up behind me and touched my asshole. I had anal sex in the past, many years ago. It was with a guy who I dated for a short time. He had an average size cock, but it felt huge in my asshole, especially the first time. I got used to it quickly, and now I remembered how erotic it was.

Lisa likes a lot of anal play in our sex repertoire. She tries to get her tongue up my ass when she is really turned on, and I like it. I never put my tongue up her ass, but I do like to push my middle finger up in her butt and finger-fuck her. I taught her to do the same to me, with her long slender middle finger.

I moved back to press my asshole against his exploring finger, to show him I was trying to help him get it in, and he got the message. He pushed his finger all the way up in me, and finger-fucked my asshole. My mind was racing trying to think of a way to get his cock out of my vagina and up my asshole.

I had an idea of how to encourage him. I whispered "I am not on any birth control". That was true, actually. Since I had only been having girl-on-girl sex there was no need for it. I whispered again "You will have to do it that way."

I didn't need to tell him twice. It was like telling a starving man he would have to eat a steak dinner. He pulled both his finger and his cock out of me, and put the tip up against my asshole. An electric thrill went through me as I realized it was going to go up my ass. His cock was coated with my vaginal secretions, and that should help him penetrate me.

It was fortunate that I had that previous anal experience. That previous guy's six-incher had stretched me enough so that John's big tool would go in without any discomfort. He pushed the head in, and it stretched and filled me. I exhaled and grunted a little, and he stopped thinking it hurt me.

I said "It's OK. Don't stop." He continued carefully insinuating it into me, wiggling it side-to-side as he pushed, to help find the way. I just held still and let it slide in. When it reached the depth of my previous penetrations, it just kept going in. He went into unexplored territory.

Finally, his ball sack pressed up against my sopping wet pussy, and I knew it was all the way in. He began to slide it in and out of me, but he was very careful not to be obvious. He only pulled out an inch or so, and he hesitated several seconds before slowly pushing it up in again. I don't think any movement was noticeable through the towel.

We fucked in super-slow motion, barely moving. It reminded me of the Tantric Yoga I have read about, where a couple tries to hold completely still and calm with the guys cock all the way in. Eventually they can't keep it up and they explode into fast and furious fucking.

I was in a state of bliss, totally relaxed and submissive. I was not the only one to be aroused, because he stopped with it all the way in, and held his breath while he came. He buried his head in my hair and tried to muffle any sounds he made, as his cock twitched and his cum squirted into me.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cum so quickly. I couldn't help myself."

I could not criticize him for being turned on by me, could I? I whispered "It's OK. I understand."

He started to withdraw, but I stopped him and said "Just leave it in me. Rest for a while, and when you are ready you can start over." He did not lose his erection, it stayed hard and stiff. Maybe because he was so aroused, or maybe my tight anus acted like a cock-ring and prevented the blood from escaping.

We stayed in our close embrace, and to any observer I think we looked like a couple in love, dozing off and cuddling under our towel to stay warm. The fact that I had my bikini top on, and he had his tee-shirt on reinforced the illusion. No one would think we were naked from the waist down, with his stiff cock up my asshole.

After a few minutes I wanted him to begin again. I gave his cock a gentle squeeze with my anus, and he mumbled something I could not understand. It was clear that he felt pleasure from what I did, so I began to squeeze and release again and again, milking his cock. It worked like magic.

He started to fuck me again, this time withdrawing halfway, hesitating, and slowly pushing all the way in. The load of cum in my asshole lubricated me so he could use longer strokes, but still in super-slow motion. I was in a dream-like state of ecstasy, totally submissive to whatever he wanted to do to me.

I was more aroused than I have been for a long time, but I was also anxious about the possibility of being caught. What about if a whole family walks by, husband, wife and a bunch of kids? This is insane, we should stop. But of course we couldn't.

His first orgasm had taken the edge off, and he continued for a long time. As far as I was concerned he could fuck me all afternoon. Of course he couldn't, and now he moved with a sense of urgency. My asshole was sloppy-wet with his jism, and there were some squishy sounds from down there as he gave me a dozen hard, fast strokes.

I noticed something in the corner of my eye that caught my attention. I raised my head, and saw an older woman standing just ten feet away from us. She was staring right at us, actually right at the towel with its strangely sensuous movement.

I gave her a look that clearly said "Mind your own business!"

She just smiled back and gave me a knowing wink, and made a circle with her thumb and forefinger, and slid the middle finger of her other hand in and out of it. I gave her another withering look, and she turned and walked away.

I said "John. We were just busted! A woman saw us and clearly knew what was happening. We need to get out of here!"

He murmured "I can't stop now! Let me finish, please!"

"Well hurry up, then!"

He threw caution to the wind and fucked me hard and fast, not caring if anyone saw us. Our movements were unmistakable now, but we had reached the point of no return. He slammed up against me hard, and groaned as he shot another load into me.

I expected a smaller amount this time, but a man in his twenties is full of surprises. If anything there was even more cum this time, and he squirted and spurted it into me. My body accepted the love-juice like a dry sponge accepts warm water. I had the most intense orgasm of my life.

It took us a minute or two to regain our composure. Then I noticed out of the corner of my eye that there was someone standing just a few feet away. If that nosy old bitch is back I am going to tell her off! I lifted my head up and looked directly at the person, and realized that it was Lisa!

I stammered "Lisa! You surprised me. Let me explain."

"Just shut up! I saw what you were doing! You don't need to explain that he was fucking you!"

"Yes, but . . . um . . . I mean . . . I don't know . . . it just happened!"

She turned her back and stalked away without another word.

"Who was that?" John asked.

"That was Lisa, my partner"

"You mean your business partner?"

"No. She is my lover. We are a couple."

He thought quietly for a minute, and then said "I am sorry if I got you in trouble. I had no idea."

"I will have to deal with this. I am going to find her and apologize. Perhaps you wouldn't mind pulling your cock out of me."

"Of course" he said, as he slowly withdrew his still-hard member from my cum-filled asshole. When the head popped out a little river of cum came out of me.

We fumbled under the towel to pull up our swimsuit bottoms, and got to our feet.

"Nice to meet you" he said, and I wondered if he meant 'meet' or 'meat', because he certainly had his meat up inside me. "Will I see you again?"

I answered "I will probably be on the beach again tomorrow, but I don't think I want to play beach-blanket butt-fuck again!"

John tried to confirm another meeting, as if it was just a casual date, and not simply a plan to sodomize me again. "Maybe we can find another way to be alone"

I had to admit to myself that I would like to see him again. "OK. I will be here in the same place on the beach tomorrow. If we meet, we meet." He helped me gather up the towels and my other things. I left him there on the beach.

I hurried back to the room at the hotel, hoping to find Lisa there. I unlocked the door, and she was on the bed sobbing. I went over to the bed, and climbed in beside her. We hugged and kissed and she stopped crying. "I'm sorry," I said. "But I am apparently still attracted to men. I know you are not, but please try to understand."

It became obvious that we were going to have make-up sex, and we helped each other get naked. She began to play with my pussy, and said "I suppose he ruined you for me! I don't want to taste some stranger's gooey stuff!"

"No, he didn't. He used the other way in."

She pondered that for a moment before she said "My God! He put it up your ass? Didn't that hurt?"

She reached lower and touched my asshole. She intended to carefully push her finger in, but it slid right in all the way with no effort.

"You are all wet and slippery! He must have put a big load of his nasty stuff into you!"

"Two loads, actually. He is like the Fountain of Youth."

She thought about that as she fingered my asshole. She seemed to be enjoying the sticky, wet feeling of John's cum.

We had our make-up sex and she calmed down about my indiscretion. We spent the rest of the day together without any fighting.

The next morning I woke up feeling a strong urge to meet with John again. For some time I had accepted the fact that I was gay and all I would ever want was to have sex with Lisa. Now it was clear that I am bi-sexual, and I still have a strong desire for sex with men. And apparently a strong desire to take it up the ass.

I got dressed in shorts and a tank-top, not in the poorly fitting bikini. Lisa was still sleeping soundly, so I quietly let myself out and closed the door behind me.

I made my way down to the area of the beach where yesterday's episode occurred. John was there, lying on a beach towel and obviously waiting for me.

"Good morning!" he said with a big smile. Since I showed up he assumed that I was ready and willing to bend over and offer him my asshole. Don't be smug, I thought. I can still decline.

"Good morning to you." I replied, and sat down next to him. The smell of a man is so different; maybe it is the pheromones or just man-sweat. I was as giddy as a college girl sitting next to the star quarterback.

Not one to waste time, he asked "What kind of arrangement can we make for today?"

"Well, my room is still out of the question. You briefly met Lisa yesterday and she would go ballistic."

"My room is out too. My three buddies would want to have a turn with you. Unless you would like that."

"God damn it! I am not some kind of low-life slut! I have never done anything like this with a perfect stranger! I am not interested in a gang-bang!"

He said "Obviously, I am not perfect. I apologize. I was just kidding; I didn't really think you would do something like that. I guess it was not funny."

Leezy
Leezy
734 Followers