A Day at The Gym

Story Info
Exposing myself to another woman in the locker room.
3.1k words
4.05
88.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessexpose
jessexpose
150 Followers

I have shared how my exhibitionism got started. I have also shared a couple of stories from college at this point and I want to share more of my college/early years but thought I would briefly explain my life as it is today. Once I have done that I am going to start to share short stories in between the longer stories of smaller exhibitionist events that either have occurred more recently or even ones I did literally that day.

When I was a teenager I had that natural teen slender tight teen body that comes with being that young. I was about 5'5" tall in high school and am now about 5'6". In high school I weighed 105lbs and had B cup breasts. My ass was a little on the small side. Not flat but at the same time not quite the heart shaped ass I now work hard for every day at the gym. As I got older I got that extra padding women get around 22. Some of it in all the right spots like my hips and ass. Some of it was here you don't want it like arms and tummy. I want people to desire me and when I choose to expose myself I want it to be amazing for the viewer. So I began to work out religiously 5-6 times a week and eat very healthy (although I do love a good steak). I am very much toned all over now with good definition in the right places. I now weigh right at 118-120 depending on time of the month and I look great and I feel great! I love my body. I have a perfectly flat stomach and when I flex you can see some abs. I am just very toned not bulky in anyway.

I also got breast implants 2 years ago. Hope I did not turn anyone off to much because of them but I have another addition I will share in a minute that also might turn some of you off but try to be open minded. I did not get carried away when I got my breasts done. I only went from a B to a moderate C. I had nice size breasts to start but I wanted them to be perkier because when my body leaned out when I started to work out hard my tits lost some size and perkiness. The implants gave me that back and gave me the size I truly wanted. The best thing about it is I had a decent amount of breast tissue for the doctor to work with so my tits while having the perkiness of implants they still have some jiggle and softness to them giving them a very natural appearance. They are full but with a nice slope and upturned nipples like perfect natural breasts would have. My Dr. went in from my armpits so there is no scaring on my breasts at all. I tell you my Dr. is gifted! I could not be happier with them and I assure you they do not look like what my fiancé describes as "bolt-ons"! My nipples use to always stay moderately erect before the implants but now they are basically ¾ erect all the time.

A year ago I also got my clitoral hood pierced. This all happened in a drunken frenzied afternoon of pool shooting where I lost a bet to my now fiancé who was my boyfriend at the time. That is a good story I will need to share ASAP as well. I had always wanted to get this done and let me tell you why. It is such a surprise to see it there. I just love the fact that not only is the person getting a sneak peek at my pussy when I do my exposing but the thought of their further surprise when they see the flash of silver from my small hoop that hangs from my hood must be quite the shocker. That is why I love it so much. You just are not expecting it to be there. I also love that you can make out the outline of my ring when I have my bikini's on. You have to be taking a nice long gander at my crotch to notice but if you are looking you can definitely tell.

I am now 28 and will be 29 in a couple of months. I have my MBA and I work for a financial turn around and crisis management company. We are a national firm and I specialize in business valuations so I have the opportunity to travel quite a bit. As I mentioned before I like to work out almost every day so when I am on the road I always take my workout clothes with me. When I book with our travel coordinator I always have her find me a local gym in the area. She knows what I am looking for so as not to send me to a muscle head gym. I like more boutique style gyms like LA Fitness and Lifetime Fitness both of which I have company paid for memberships too. If one of those is in the area I am visiting I will go to one of them. If not she tries to find something similar. If it does not workout I will just run at the hotel or do yoga in my room to get a workout in if I have to.

This time I was in Birmingham Alabama and there is a Lifetime Fitness in Vestavia Hills which was not far from where I was staying. So after I finished with the client I went back to the room and changed then headed over to the gym. My workout attire always consists of some form of a sports bra and a pair of gym style shorts that do fully cover my ass for the most part but shows plenty of leg. If I am going to do a yoga class then I wear spandex with my sports bra. I wear a hat with my hair pulled back through the back of the hat and always have headphones on. I really don't like to chat it up with people at the gym while I am working out. I like to stay focused and get it done. Guys at the gym can be so annoying so I keep my hat pulled down and make no eye contact while I am working out. Kind of bitchy I know but common I just want to get the workout done and NO I am not wearing big baggy sweats so you can leave me alone. Yeah your right, I am kind of a bitch at the gym.

Of course I enjoy when someone is watching me work out. My sports bras are always very thinly padded ones because and you can clearly see the outline of my erect nipples. When you are working out your nipples naturally get harder from the blood flow and movement so they are quite noticeable. I love looking in the mirror while working on my shoulders and watching people out of the corner of my eyes checking out me nipples. Just part of the fun of being me but the real fun this day was in the locker room after my workout.

I love Lifetime because of the big locker rooms. When I am on the road I bring a bag and change of clothes with me to the gym so I can shower there because I am usually just going to go back to the room and to bed after I catch up on my email and any work prep that is required for the next day. So I will bring a pair of sweat pants and jacket if it is cold or possibly a skirt and tank like when I am in Georgia and it is sweltering hot 

So I got done with my workout and headed to the locker room. In my locker area there was nobody else there at the moment in that small U shaped area of lockers. I always choose the lockers by the big row of sinks that are along the shower wall because these sinks have a big mirror that spans the length of the entire sink area. Anyone who is at the sink can actually sneak peeks at anyone who is behind them while they take of their business at the sink. When I got to my locker there was a women putting on lotion by the sink who had a clear line of site to me in the reflection in the mirror if she so chose to watch.

At the gym I always take my shorts off first so I pulled those down and then I pulled my sports bra up over my head. As always I had not grabbed a towel yet so I needed to go get one. Completely nude I turned toward the sinks to walk to the towel shelf. As I was walking I caught eye contact of the woman putting lotion on her face and she scanned me real quick from top to bottom like all women do. She seemed to linger for a slight second longer at my baby smooth pussy (which I had laser hair removal done 2 years ago) with my platinum small ring dangling from my hood. I nodded a nice hello nod once her eyes came back up to mine and then grabbed a towel and returned to my locker. I then went back to my locker holding the towel in front of me feigning modesty. I then bent forward to pick up my shoes, socks, and clothes from the ground making sure my ass was facing the mirrors so my new friend could see my pussy if she wanted to. I have a pussy that is very visible from behind and when I bend over and arch even the slightest my pussy lips becomes very visible. Oh how I love to tease.

I then went to the showers and took care of my business. As I said I had my pussy lasered along with my legs and armpits so I never have to shave anywhere ever! Oh is it amazing. Ladies get a loan, get a credit card, borrow from your grandma and get this done because it is worth every penny. When I got my signing bonus for taking my job I got tits and laser! Money very well spent!

When I got out of the shower I dried off and went to the scale. I always take my towel off and hang it up on the hook by the scale when weighing myself. My weight was at its typical range but I lingered there longer than necessary letting anyone check me out if they wanted to. Then I went back to my locker and my friend from the mirror earlier was sitting on the bench between our rows of lockers. As luck would have it she had the locker kitty corner from me.

She was older than me as I would guess in her early 40's and had a nice body. She had small breasts that were at best a small B but they were very firm. She had broad hips but a fairly flat stomach and nice long legs. As I got to my locker she straightened up to pull up her underwear and I got a quick look at her pussy. She had a landing strip but her lips were smooth and very prominent. I have small pussy lips but she had very large pussy lips and it was exciting to see the contrast.

I took my towel and let it loose from my body to put around my hair. I then walked, naked again, to the towels and got another one for my body. As I walked back toward her I put the towel behind me and grabbed it by each end stretching it out behind me to wrap it around my body folding it just above my tits. This gave my friend a wonderful full on stretched out view of my nude body as I walked back to the locker.

I grabbed my lotion from my bag and started to put the lotion on my legs. Now anyone who works out at Lifetime knows that their towels are not huge so this towel came down just below my ass. As I put a leg on the bench to put lotion on it the towel would open again giving a view of my pussy to my friend if she wanted to take a peek. I saw out of the corner of my eyes that she was continuing to get dressed and was slipping her bra on by this time I had finished with my legs I moved on to my arms.

Again I noticed her taking a voyeuristic interest in me so I figured I would strike up a conversation. "I am here for work and was wondering if you knew of a good coffee shop I could go to in the morning?"

She replied in the best southern bell voice I had heard since I had been in Georgia and told me there was one that was not too far from here but asked where I was staying. I told her where I was staying and she suggested a different place that was closer to the business district I was working out of.

While we were talking I had finished my arms and took my towel off of my body wiping down my chest and between my legs one last time to make sure everything was dry. "I work out at Lifetime at home and was so glad there was a gym nearby once I got here." I said to her keeping the conversation going while facing her completely nude as I started to apply lotion to my chest, breasts and stomach. She sat down to put on her shoes and continued to tell me that she hates how busy it gets right before the summer when everyone who was lazy all winter tries to get in shape real fast for summer.

I was now applying the lotion to my back the best I could reach while she was talking still facing her nude. Of course this caused me to arch my beasts and pussy in her direction while I was putting the lotion on my back. I then put more lotion on my hands and I started by putting it on my stomach and then I wrapped my hands around to put the lotion on my ass. Then I took the excess that was still on my stomach and I rubbed both hands with it and put it on my inner thighs using both hands at once to do each side simultaneously. As I put the lotion on my inner thighs I then pulled my hands out going upwards applying the lotion to my pussy lips and pubic bone. This little motion did two things, it spread my pussy just slightly for a very brief second and it made my hood ring pull up a little and standing out more from my lips then it normally does. This displayed my treasure much more prominently drawing more attention to it then it normally would. My friend was watching me and talking about how the weather had been unusually hot this week.

I turned back towards my locker and I put my lotion away and then grabbed my towel from the floor and wrapped it back around me. We continued our conversation while she finished getting dressed by asking me where I was from and what I did for work. I took this time to take the towel from my head and brush out my hair while chatting with her. As I finished brushing out my hair I noticed that she had finished dressing and had her bag ready to leave but she was still sitting on the bench chatting with me as I finished getting ready. Kind of like she was waiting for me to finish getting dressed.

When I had my hair brushed out I took my towel off my body once again exposing it to my new friend allowing her to take in as much as she wanted. I took my deodorant out of my bag and put it on then reached in for my tank top I brought to wear back to the hotel since it was in the 80's that day. I had my back to her as I started to pull my tank on sans bra when I heard her asked "Did that hurt really bad." I turned to face her and was going to say "Did what hurt?" when I realized in her eyes that she was looking at my pussy ring again.

I looked down at my ring, which had fallen back down to its normal position but still quite visible. I then arched my pelvic forward to give myself a better view to look down at it and said "It hurt like a bitch! I broke out in a cold sweat when the needle went through and I thought I was going to pass out right there in the chair." I then reached down to my pelvic area where my pubic hair would be and pulled up on the skin causing my pussy to pull upward in the process exposing the ring slightly better. It was really quick and to be honest I did that without even thinking. It is just what I do when I go to look at it but I am sure it provided quite the glimpse for my friend. I looked up at her and said, "I love it though and am so glad I got it."

I turned around and grabbed my denim skirt I brought and slipped that on with no panties. The skirt is not super short just your typical denim skirt. Nothing obnoxious. I finished getting my bag together and stuff and as I was getting ready to leave she asked me if I was going to be back tomorrow. I told her I was leaving tomorrow after work but would be back several times over the next few months. She said it was nice to meet me and gave me her number if I wanted to go to a Bikram Yoga studio with her next time I was in. I gave her my number and we parted ways.

I am going back to Birmingham in 2 weeks and I might call my voyeuristic friend up to do some hot yoga!

jessexpose
jessexpose
150 Followers