A Day at the Lake

Story Info
His girl keeps her naked promise.
1.6k words
3.81
40k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While we had both looked forward to this day for a long time, I had particularly longed for this day since my girl friend told me that 7 July 07 was a goal for her. She had claimed that she was "bigger" than she had wanted to be for the previous six months or so and had set a goal of that date before I could see her lovely body again.

Kathleen's beauty was something that I had always admired. Her long slim legs, firm breasts that did not sag as so many women's did, and her great ass totally turned me on. But until she had worked out diligently at the gym several times per week for six and had seen the results would she be ready to do a slow, private strip tease for her lover and soul mate. And, finally, the day had arrived.

We drove over to her sister's lake house on this warm July day. It was a great day – sunny, low 80's and not a cloud in the sky. A soft breeze would keep the temperatures moderate as we boated around on the family pontoon out to the middle of the lake, daring each other to get naked and jump in the warm water. Cool beverages that caused us to lose some inhibitions would surely help, as the anticipation was sweet for both of us.

As we pushed off from the dock, I grabbed the cooler and we headed out to the big lake on this weekday with little boat traffic, as it was still fairly early in the morning. Kathleen wore a sexy top that showed her beautiful cleavage and long warm up pants. I wondered if she wore her sexy Victoria Secret panties under them, but hoped that she didn't. The bulge in my shorts was becoming more evident as I looked at her beautiful chest, slim, tanned arms, and flat stomach. Her hair blew in the breeze as she hid her beautiful blue eyes behind her sunglasses.

As we approached the middle of the lake, I took off my sweatshirt to reveal a tank top. I hoped that Kathleen could appreciate that I, too, had worked hard over the previous months to hopefully impress her with a chest that I could tell had expanded due to the snugness of some of my shirts. Kathleen did indeed express her appreciation for my arms and chest as the darkness of my skin was contrasted nicely against the white tank top. I told her the sun was getting warmer and I'd like to take my shorts off and take a quick dive into the lake. I didn't bring my swimwear, and I didn't care. I wanted to show Kathleen what she was doing to my body by stripping in front of her on that pontoon before jumping into the coolness of the lake. I would then coax her to join me in the skinny dipping adventure.

As I stood up she looked around to see if anyone was nearby, but I had already checked on the nearness of any other boaters. I unfastened my denim shorts and dropped them to the deck stepping out of them to reveal my white Calvins that she had always said she liked. The bulge in them was obvious and was hoping that she would approve. As I stripped off my shirt, Kathleen implored me to let her see all of me.

"Whatcha got in those Calvins for me, baby?"

"Do you want to find out, my sweet one?"

"Oh, most certainly", came the reply.

With that I slowly pushed those skimpy Calvins down to my knees, then to my ankles as my cock sprung to attention having been released from its confines. I began to slowly stroke it as I stood in front of her, teasing my manhood with my fist as Kathleen looked on.

"Why don't you join me? After all it is 7 07 07. This is our big day, or are you having difficulty remembering that goal?"

Kathleen just stared behind those dark glasses. I swear I saw her licking her lips. I was at least hoping in my own mind that what she saw looked delicious to her. The oral delights that she had delivered in the past were the type that guys fanaticize about. Even though it had been awhile, those are special moments that are not forgotten.

"No memory lapse here, baby. I've worked hard while looking forward to this day, and I am proud to show you my naked splendors. Only for you baby!"

And, splendors they were. She stood up on that pontoon, and while my stiff pole flagged in the breeze she began the most sensuous, sexy, and mind blowing strip show that I could have imagined. With her back to me, Kathleen unhooked the clasp of her top and flung it aside. She then wiggled out of her long, black work out pants while wiggling her sweet fanny at me. She then turned around to show me her beautiful body, complete with the properly placed tan lines, flat stomach, firm tits, thin legs, and sculped-tanned arms.

She had placed her hands behind her head as she faced me, and said, "Do you like, baby?"

"Like? Your more beautiful than I could have imagined. Your body is just gorgeous."

Kathleen cares for her body down to the minute details. Her landing strip just above her bald pussy lips was manicured just perfectly, and I thought I saw her sweet nectar glistening in the late morning sun reflecting off of those great, bald lips.

Suddenly, she moved close to me and we hugged. My stiff cock went between her legs just below her wet pussy and we held each other tightly. I thought of the day a year earlier where I had approached her from behind at the side of her bed and my firm member had gone between her legs entering the front just below her bald pussy. She took her hand and stroked gently just a few times as she watched my warm jism spill out into her hand. It had felt exquisite and I think she liked the show. It was a moment that was special as we had felt so close and the orgasm was intense as my tangle of dick hair pushed against her beautiful rump.

But on this warm July day, she suddenly broke free and told me to follow her into the lake. After I had joined her in the water at the side of the pontoon, Kathleen held on tight and asked me if the wait to see her nakedness was worth it. I couldn't express in words how beautiful she looked in that beautiful sunlight and how much I wanted her, to please her, and to make her feel like a beautiful woman.

"I want to fuck you in the lake, my beautiful man."

With that, she wrapped her long, lean legs around my waist and pushed against my throbbing stick. Slowly, slowly, she pushed until I could feel my engorged purple head enter her love tunnel. Slowly and haltingly it entered as she panted in my ear.

"Oh, the president feels so good inside of me. I've dreamed of this for so long. I've awakened in the morning thinking of us making love. I've always dreamed of doing it in the water with you, baby."

"Your sweet pussy is so wet and feels so right. I love your tight cunt baby. And, I love to talk dirty to you as we screw. Do you like it when I say those certain things?"

"Oh yes, tell me what you like baby. Tell me how you love to plunge your big stick into me."

"I love to fill you up with my hot load as it erupts from the one-eyed Willie. It's all yours, my sweet one."

"Ooooooh my god, I'm cumming," she said as my stiff rod was buried into her hot hole while her legs clamped around my waist and I could feel her big jugs and hard nipples against my chest. I broke her arms free so that I could suck and bite her sweet nips as she came in convulsions.

"Arghhhhhh. Oh my sweet Jesus. Your big Johnson feels so right in my box, I can't get enough!"

"I'm gonna blow it, baby. I can't hold off any longer. Ahhhhhhhhh! Christ on crutches, your sweet bald pussy! Oh My Gino," I exclaimed as my hot, thick load filled her pussy.

We ground against each other, as my stick dick filled her tunnel. We held each other tight in that water until I pulled out and dove down to lick her clean with my tongue. The taste of my own cum as it rolled out of her sweet lips was something that I really enjoyed. And under water made it even more special. I licked her smooth lips and tickled her clit with my tongue. She took hold of the side of my head and pushed against my mouth. Making her cum multiple times was so special, but my only concern was getting it done before I ran out of air. The fact that I had to finish the job with my finger as our tongues clashed didn't seem to bother Kathleen one bit as she climaxed a second time.

Seeing her beautiful naked body that lovely July day was certainly worth the wait and I long to see it again – the sooner the better. Kathleen is a beautiful woman in every way, and that body is a work of art – her art from lots of hard work.