A Day at the Museum

Story Info
I take Roxann to a museum, she takes me for a ride...
5k words
4.44
25.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story below is entirely fictional, any resemblance with real persons or places is a coincidence.

I would like to thank Dawn for editing my story and her time and effort invested in me.

If you like this story and the others, please leave a comment!


My getaway with Roxann had started off in a wonderful way, and we hadn't even gotten to our room yet. This was turning out to be a great weekend.

Once the bellboy had set the bags in their place, he got his tip and shut the door, after taking a last good look at Roxann and enjoying the view. I walked over to the bed and collapsed on it, still winded after our little adventure in the elevator.

Roxann got to her side of the bed and lay down next to me, resting her head on my chest, so my chin touched the top of her head, letting me smell her hair. She gave a contented sigh as she lay down on me.

"Wow, what a way to start the weekend!" I said to her.

"Oh yes," she agreed, "and we have 'till Sunday before we have to go back to reality."

We lay like that for a while; and eventually Roxann casually draped a leg over mine. I gazed at her boot and panty-clad leg, lost in my thoughts...

"Roxann?"

"Hmm?" she purred, eyes half closed.

"I was wondering..."

"Yes, what about?"

"Where did you get the idea for this outfit you are wearing?"

"I don't think you want to know," she purred, tracing a line across my chest with her finger.

"I really do, because you really hit the nail on the head with this. Please, tell me?"

"I will tell you at the end of the weekend, if you still want to know by then. But for now, forget about it and just enjoy the ride I am offering you, Okay?"

"But.." I started to protest, I was so curious. She raised herself up and laid her finger on my lips and shook her head.

"Hey, remember what I said. Play by my rules and we are going to have a great weekend, otherwise I walk out of here right now!" She meant it; if I pushed further, I might end up ruining the weekend I was offered.

"Okay, I get it. I won't ask again." I sulked a bit and lay silent for a while. Roxann laid her head back on my chest and gave a contented sigh.

"Mmm. Listen, shouldn't we get ready for the museum visit soon, or are we just going to lie here all day?" I heard Roxann ask after a few minutes.

"Well, the museum is, of course, interesting, but I can think of other things to do right now," I purred as I stroked her leg, with my hand disappearing under the hem of her dress.

"Whoa, slow down there, stud," Roxann half joked as she stopped my hand from venturing further up her leg and brought it back down from under her dress but still on her leg, " You need some rest from the elevator, otherwise you will be useless this evening, if you catch my drift. No, let's get ready and do something outside the hotel for now. Deal?"

"Sounds like a plan to me." I started to get up. She gestured for me to sit down again.

"I want to take a shower first, and change into something else, for both our pleasure, of course. You lie still and don't get off the bed." She gave me a knowing, cheeky smile when she said that. I wouldn't argue with that smile!

I lay back down on the bed again as Roxann walked over to a chair in the corner, and sat down, facing me. She then turned to the side, setting her long legs in front of her, laying her hands on her knees. She bent forward, letting her hands slide down the leather shaft of one boot, almost caressing it, all the way down to her ankle. She looked over at me, smiled seductively and let her hands slide up again, to the top edge of boot, ever so slowly. She was putting on a private show for me. I tried to get more comfortable on the bed as she continued.

She took hold of the zip of one boot and started pulling the zipper down. There was not a sound in the room, beside the zip of the boot, going down, ever so slowly. The leather parted above the zip, falling to the sides, as the zip continued its travel downwards. I started to get hard as I listened to that sound of her zipper and enjoyed the image of Roxann leaning forward, half in the sunlight, undressing very slowly for me, teasing me, but ignoring me.

Once the zip had reached the end of its journey, Roxann reached down and placed a hand on the back of the boot, above the ankle and slowly slid it off her foot, revealing her leg and foot. The pantyhose sheen on her calf was lovely to look at in the late morning sun, falling through the window, giving her leg a slight shimmer.

Roxann laid the boot to the side and repeated the show with the other boot; first caressed her leather calf, then found the zip and slowly pulled it down. As she pulled off the other boot, I could hear the soft creaking of the leather and the purr of her pantyhose.

Roxann stood up, fixed my gaze and slowly walked towards the centre of the room, almost feline, and faced me. She stopped and stood there for a moment, giving me that coy smile again. She put her hands on her neck, then slowly let them glide down, over her chest, over her breasts, down over her abdomen, down her hips, on to her legs. She walked towards the bed, letting her hands slide up her legs, taking the hem of her dress up just a bit, enough to show her thighs, but not enough to show the rip I made earlier. The pantyhose shimmered in the light, emphasizing her toned legs. I was having a hard time staying on the bed and not getting up to help her get undressed and into bed, she looked so gorgeous and hot!

Her hands glided up further, letting the hem drop and found the knotted sash which kept the dress closed. She tugged on one end, slowly. The silk whispered as the knot was tugged free slowly. Finally the bow was released from the knot. As her hands went to the sash to pull it free, she turned her back to me. She looked over her shoulder, mouth partly open, as the sash fell away to her side, letting her wrap dress fall open.

She then slowly walked to the shower, but halfway, shrugged the dress off her shoulders. It fell off her in a green silk cloud to the floor, revealing her toned back and red satin panties, covered by the pantyhose. I had made a neat hole earlier, the rip wasn't visible from the back.

One final coy smile over her shoulder and she grabbed her toiletries from the edge of the TV-stand and closed the bathroom door. After a minute she opened the door again. She threw something at me, which landed in my lap...her red satin panties, moist and warm. I could smell her musky, hot wetness in the fabric.

She was still looking around the door as I looked up again. She had a broad grin on her face,

"Now, you lie there, no peeking in my suitcases, I will be with you in a little while. I promise I won't be long." She then closed the door and I could hear her start the shower.

With nothing else to do but wait, I switched on the TV and flicked through the channels, desperate for something to take my mind of her and her show, unable to do anything for now to relieve myself. Finally I found something I liked and settled in, waiting for Roxann.

It did not take long, just as she had promised. The door opened and the humid air wafted out into the room, scented with her shampoo and soap scent. Roxann appeared, dressed in the hotel robe, towel around her hair. She walked over to me and leaned forward, giving me a long kiss, enveloping me in her fresh-washed smell.

"I hope I didn't make you wait too long", she said softly, gazing into my eyes. I drowned in her blue eyes again, she was so beautiful! At the same time, I peeked down her robe, spying the ever-so-sexy swell of her breasts from the edge of her robe.

"Not at all, it is always worth the wait," I said. She smiled as I said that, then took the panties off the bed and walked over to her suitcase again.

"Now you take a shower while I get ready for the museum." Roxann opened her suitcase as I got up.

"Wait, one more thing," she said as she tossed something to me. Reacting instinctively, I caught what she threw me. I looked at what it was.

"Electric clippers? Why?"

"I want you to shave, " I looked at her puzzled, feeling my hair. Roxann shook her head.

" No, not there, but THERE! " and she pointed at my crotch.

"You want me to do what?"

"Return the favour I did for you, so you are going to shave yourself. Remember, play along!"

"Ok, I will, I have no idea how to do this though."

"You'll figure it out, I am sure!"

I got up off the bed, now used to her wishes and did as I was told, I knew it was worth it and was happy to play along.

I took exactly 15 minutes, taking a very cold shower to cool down first, then I took the clippers in my hand. I took a hand mirror and set it before me and sat on the toilet seat. With some difficulty I managed to trim everything down to a stubble. Now came the tricky part, actually using the razor with a new blade to give my skin a silky smooth finish. First I lathered up, applying the foam generously. Then I started, slowly but surely, careful not to nick my skin anywhere.

It took another half an hour before I was satisfied I had gotten everything. I rinsed and then admired my results in the mirror.

It looked very strange and naked, seeing myself so bare like that. But, thinking of Roxann's shaved lips, and then imaging how my shaved member would look between those lips, I quickly warmed to the idea and had to stop there, before getting too worked up. I wanted to appear in control in front of her, but she actually had the reins firmly in her hands. I wrapped a towel around my waist and opened the door to the bedroom.

As I walked in, Roxann was standing at the mirror, putting the final touches to her hair by the looks of it. She looked amazing in what she was wearing this time! She was proud of it, and rightly so, it was something completely different and yet still very sexy, but elegant and understated.

She was wearing my favourite pair of tight dark blue denim jeans. They showed off her rear by their nice and tight fit, but with a wider boot leg cut at the bottom. She wore them together with a black satin long-sleeved blouse, combined with the same boots she was wearing this afternoon, under the jeans. She had her hair up in a high pony tail, showing off her long neck.

She turned towards me, and as she walked to me, I stared at her blouse. It was deep black, nearly blue with long sleeves. The blouse had a tight fit, showing her profile very nicely. Her breasts were two separate bulges in the blouse. The buttons were done up to a modest height, you could just see the swell of her breasts starting to rise before the satin covers her skin. It fit her wonderfully, like a glove. A final touch was a little delicate silver necklace which rested on the rise of her collarbones and skimmed her cleavage. I loved her look!

Her perfume rose in my nose as she approached me. I could feel her warmth as she inched closer to me whilst slowly walking around me, looking at my body, inspecting me almost. I could feel myself stiffen again, working against the towel around my waist.

Once she was back in front of me, she laid her arms around my neck and kissed me, a long deep kiss, her tongue darting in my mouth. I slid my hands over the satin around her waist, pulling her towards me. Roxann pressed her body against mine, her satin blouse against my bare chest, my building erection rubbing against the towel and her body. I was just a bit disappointed to feel a bra-strap under the satin material. I love the idea of her breasts only covered by the satin, moving freely as she moves.

"Well, hello there, you like this as well I think?" Roxann asked huskily.

"Mmm, very much so.." I answered.

"Let's see how much..," she said and slowly went on her knees, making sure her satin blouse touched my skin all the way down. Once on her knees, she removed my towel, and dropped it on the floor. She looked up and smiled, as she gently stroked the length of my erection with the tip of her finger.

"You have shaved yourself nicely by the looks of it," she commended me as she let my erection glide through her hand and took my balls in her hand, stroking my skin everywhere. This was a first for me, having Roxann down below me, on her knees. I had never had a blow-job before, I thought I was going to get my first ever, the way she was looking at my erection and playing with it. I gave a small groan as she 'inspected' me. It was by far not enough to get me to orgasm, but it was more than enough to keep me hard and wanting more. Just when I thought I would have to take matters into my own hands, she kissed the tip of my erection and then stood up.

"Now, I think that is enough foreplay, we will have plenty of time to finish that later. Get dressed, will you?"

Just like that, she had stopped, gotten back up, walked over to her chair and sat down, knees crossed, looking at me, waiting for me to get going. I stood there for a moment, still with my erection going strong but nothing to do with it. I gave it a moment's thought, then caved in.

"OK, I'll get my stuff."

"Good, don't forget the camera when you are ready? " she said cheerfully.

Ten minutes later, I was dressed, with some difficulty, and we were in the lobby downstairs. I had to give it to Roxann, she looked great! Her heels clicked over the floors as we went outside, heading towards the city centre. I so much loved her looks and her, for dressing the way she does, for me. She was enjoying it herself, not shy at all, confidently stepping with me. She locked her arm into mine as we walked, a bit slower as we entered the pedestrian area, looking around, enjoying the view as we neared the museum. We took some pictures of the local buildings, and enjoyed each other's company, feeling very much in love and happy.

This part of the trip was my favourite part, visiting the warbird museum, besides spending time with Roxann, of course! It had every kind of plane from their early beginnings to the present. I love the planes from the Second World War; they look so sleek and sexy, yet deadly at the same time. Roxann wass not as passionate as I was about them, but she understood what they meant for me, and she was at least a bit interested in them. We had agreed to do something on each other's wish list. This afternoon was my turn, Saturday evening would be her turn.

So we got to the entrance of the museum and went to the counter to buy the tickets. The crowd at the museum was mostly male; they had noticed our, or should I say, Roxann's arrival immediately. As she walked in, her heels clicked on the marble floor, echoing through the hall. Just like in the hotel lobby, Roxann knew she was being watched and loved it. I saw a man, who was standing at the toilet entrance, staring at Roxann, checking her out. His eyes swept quickly over her face, down her breasts, over her legs to her heels and back up, lingering on her rear. He then looked over at me, with a mix of envy that I had Roxann's arm locked inside mine and embarrassment that I had caught him out.

"Was that guy at the toilets checking me out?" Roxann whispered in my ear, after we had passed him.

"He sure was; I cannot blame him though, you look fabulous," I whispered back.

"All yours babe, it's all yours, and not, " she turned around briefly, saw the man staring at her and blew him a kiss, laughed when she saw his embarrassed reaction as he quickly turned around, "that guy's. I am totally in love with you!" She then pecked me on the cheek.

" Same here, I am so glad to have you as my girlfriend, I love you too!" I said as I slid my arm around her waist and squeezed her briefly as we walked to the counter.

We got the tickets and walked in, I went straight to the Second World War section. Roxann was interested as we looked at the different planes, asking questions and listening intently as I answered. She even wandered off every now and then to look at something that interested her, before calling me over, taking my arm around her waist and then pointing at what she had seen. At least she was not totally bored by our visit, which was a relief.

As we darted around, I enjoyed the sight of her, drinking in every detail of her body and clothing. As she sometimes bent forward to read a sign, I enjoyed the view of her rear sticking out. When she walked around, I liked the click of her heels on the marble floors; it gave her a certain powerful stature.

We walked over to an engine which was cut in half, and stood on either side, facing each other, but looking at the engine. I glanced over every now and then, peeking at her blouse, looking at the swell of her breasts, seeing the necklace dangling down. It gave her a certain delicate, almost fragile look as she intently gazed at the engine's inner workings. I loved her; I was certain again as I saw her this way.

She looked up and caught me staring at her breasts. She stared down her chest, then looked back up with a wicked smile.

"You just cannot stop yourself!" she said.

"No. Do I have to?"

"Oh no, not for my sake, I enjoy it very much...let's make things a bit more interesting though. Wait here for me, I'll be right back."

She stood up and headed off towards the main hall, leaving me behind. I saw the guy who was checking Roxann out earlier as well. He was lurking around nearby, at another exhibit, but not interested in what was in front of him at all. Since Roxann's path was crossing in front of him, he had all the time to check her out, without being noticed, or so he thought, as the sound of Roxann's clicking heels died away into the main hall.

The guy looked to me as I could have become, if had not changed my life a year ago; clearly single, badly dressed in worn-down clothes with some dubious stains on his pants, hair not washed and probably not smelling all too fresh. A fine specimen of a nerd-turning-hermit.

A couple of minutes later, I heard her heels come clicking back to me. I looked up to see that Mr. Hermit was already on the lookout, having shifted his position a bit to get a better view of her as she would walk in over to me. As I heard her heels round a corner, I saw Mr. Hermit's eyes nearly pop out. He just missed having his tongue roll out of his mouth like a cartoon character.

I looked over to Roxann to see what he was so excited about. At first I didn't notice to be honest, as I saw Roxann walk over to me, with a triumphant look in her eyes, and holding something in her hand.

As she came over to me, gave me a kiss on the cheek, she handed me what she was holding in her hand. "For you."

I looked into my hand at what I was holding exactly. As I opened my closed fingers, a familiar bra strap fell out. I immediately closed my hand and looked at Roxann, who was now positively beaming with slightly rosy cheeks. She even pumped out her chest a bit, to show me what she had done.

Now, clearly visible to me, was the difference between her wearing a bra and not wearing a bra in that satin blouse. They were both pressing against the tight fabric, the outline of the entire breast clearly visible, not just a swell of breast, but every detail. The blouse could just as well have been painted on. A pebble was sitting on top of each breast, sticking out a fraction. I felt my crotch stirring as I drank in that sight of her, surprising me totally and doing this for me.

"Roxann, I ....you, I mean..."

"I thought I could use some breathing space, and," she leaned forward and whispered in my ear, tickling the hairs in my neck as she spoke, "this makes me feel really sexy. The satin sliding over my nipples makes them hard."

The stirring in my crotch was becoming an erection now, I had difficulty looking normal as the rest of the visitors milled past the exhibits. Mr. Hermit was still staring at Roxann, with a look I was probably wearing on my face as well.

12