A Day at the Office

Story Info
Breaking the rules and paying the price.
1.7k words
3.73
55.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been the busiest week since Sir had opened the office and it was now Friday. I had been working for him for almost a year and he had, from the beginning, set out the ground rules clearly. The office was for work and playing was not allowed under any circumstance. Although in the early days I had often fantasized about being under his desk worshiping his cock while he worked, he had maintained a professional office at all times.

I was sitting at my desk doing some research when I heard my name.

"Gigi," he said, "I left some important papers on my desk at the house for a client that is coming in on Monday. Go pick them up and return them to me as soon as possible."

I smiled at him and speaking softly replied, "Yes Sir, I will leave right now."

As I drove back to the house, my thoughts drifted to the night before. It had been a very intense night and he had made full use of his slut in our basement dungeon. As the memories of being bound to the cross as he flogged me came rushing back, my body began to react. I was acutely aware of how wet my cunt had become and my nipples hardened in response, rubbing against the lace of my bra.

Once home, I let myself in and headed to the study, quickly picking up the papers he needed. I knew he expected me back at the office as soon as possible but as I was about to leave, I stopped and an idea began to form in my mind. While Sir was strict and would not tolerate deliberate disobedience, he on occasion allowed me to wiggle my toes up to the line.

Speaking out loud to no one but myself, my voice echoed in the empty room. "It is Friday and Sir has been very stressed this week, so why not have some fun?"

I hurried into our bedroom and to the closet. A few minutes later I was changing my clothes. I dressed in the tightest skirt I owned, putting on a bra that barely concealed my breasts and then slipped on an almost see through shirt. I took my time attaching sheer stockings to a garter belt, enjoying every moment of dressing to please him. I finished the outfit with the five inch heel shoes that Sir had bought me last year for my birthday. I stood back for a second to look at myself in the mirror. Pleased with the results, I hurried out of the bedroom.

As I left the house for the drive back to the office, my belly filled with exquisite butterflies of excitement. Walking up the stairs to the office was going to be difficult in the shoes but I knew it would be worth it when I saw the look on his face. As I entered I saw that he was on the phone. I walked to his desk, leaning over to give him a full view of my breasts as I presented the papers to him. He barely glanced my way but instead took the papers from my hand and continued with his call.

Trying to hide my disappointment I returned to my desk, pausing to bend over at a filing cabinet to retrieve a file I needed making sure to take my time so that my ass could be seen to its best advantage. I dared to glance over my shoulder hoping to see him watching me but my heart sank as I saw him look away.

All afternoon I worked using any excuse to walk by him, taking unnecessary trips to the copy machine or leaning over him to brush my breasts against his arm as I brought letters for him to sign. It was as if I was invisible. Not once did he look at me or even seem to notice I was dressed any differently from the morning.

"Maybe this was not such a good idea," I thought as I felt small tendrils of fear course through me. I was desperately hoping that he was not furious at me for breaking the rules of no play at the office.

Five o'clock came and by now my feet were throbbing. Walking in the heels had been difficult at first but now my feet screamed to be free. I rose from my desk and looked at him.

"Sir, I am leaving for home. Is there anything else you need from me before I go?"

He stopped what he was doing and glared at me.

"Leaving?" He said, "Oh no, my girl you aren't going anywhere. I know exactly what you have been doing and now it's time to pay for your constant teasing."

"But Sir," I stammered, "My feet are killing me. Please may I leave and prepare myself at home for you?"

"Silence girl!" he shouted, "Get your ass over here now!"

Every step was agony as I walked towards him, my only thoughts now were of taking off the shoes and relaxing. Obviously he had other plans for me and as I reached him, he moved around from behind his desk and pushed me forward onto the desk until my face was pressed against the wood and my ass was high in the air.

"Don't move," he commanded as I heard him lock the office door.

I felt rather than heard him behind me and suddenly I felt my skirt being lifted roughly up over my ass. I tried to stand but he pushed me back down on the desk, cautioning me not to make a sound. My legs were shaking from the strain of still being in the heels and I whimpered a little, afraid now of what he would do.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw him reach for a pair of scissors and I gasped. Silently he trailed the cold steel up my thigh, the tip of the scissors barely touching my skin. Just as I was about to speak to beg him to let me go, he began to slowly cut the silk of my panties. In spite of my fear, or perhaps because of it, I moaned and felt my cunt throb with arousal.

Dropping my panties to the floor he told me to stand. I was trembling and when he reached into his desk and took out a roll of duct tape, I was unable to contain a whimper as he ripped several lengths of duct tape from the roll and wrapped it tight around my ankles and thighs.

Without warning he grabbed my arms and turned me to face him, ripping my shirt open and cutting through my bra so that my breasts were completely exposed. Grasping one nipple harshly in his fingers he twisted it so hard that my eyes widened in shock. I felt the familiar pain and pleasure rushing through my body and he stood back from the desk watching me silently enjoying my reaction.

"So my girl wants to play at the office does she?" he said. "Well then, play she shall."

As he spoke, he pushed me back until I was sitting on the edge of the desk. He lifted my legs and I fell back. I was now laying across his desk, my shirt wide open and my skirt raised up.

"I have one more call to make my slut so don't make a sound," he ordered.

The call seemed to take forever and as I lay there unable to move, I vowed never to break the rules again. My heart was pounding so loud I was sure he could hear it but even so I became more and more aroused. Being bound had always turned me on and now I was completely at his mercy, exposed and vulnerable to anything he wished to do.

He finished his call and hung up the phone and sat silently watching me. I knew better than to speak and so with my eyes pleaded with him to allow me to move. Lighting a cigarette, he silently shook his head no.

He finished his cigarette and slowly standing walked around the desk until he was directly in front of me. He thrust his hand behind my thighs and to my cunt.

"Wet," he murmured, "What a slut my girl is."

He pulled me from the desk until I was standing before spinning me around and pushing me forward until once more I was bent over the desk. I felt him behind me and I moaned as his hands slowly ran down my legs. It was as much as I could do to suppress a scream as without warning he ripped the duct tape from my skin and forced my legs apart.

His hands roamed my body alternating between softly caressing me and then pinching my flesh hard. I writhed in pleasure as he slid his fingers into my cunt for a moment, my moans growing ever more desperate with need.

I was close to climax and he knew it. He knew how to work my body all the way to the edge and then hold me there until I would do anything for him to fill any of my holes with his cock. He knew my body better than I did and he savored that control.

Face down on the desk I could not see him but I heard the zipper of his pants and I cried out in need. Suddenly, he slammed into me forcing his cock deep into my now dripping cunt. Grabbing my hips he pulled me back onto him, fucking me harder and harder.

"Yes," he said, "That's what my nasty little whore wanted, wasn't it? A cock inside her."

"Oh God! Yes Sir! Yes!" I cried out. "Please, fuck your whore."

His cock drove deep into me slamming me against the desk until with one final thrust he exploded, his cum filling my cunt.

"Sir, may I cum please?" I begged, and as he answered, "Yes," my own climax broke over me in waves upon waves of pleasure.

Later that night at home, I served his dinner naked but for the same pair of five inch heels and my collar. He had forbidden me from taking the shoes off until bed time as punishment for breaking the rules of the office. As I walked from the dining room to the kitchen to do the dishes, taking tiny steps to try and relieve the pain I wondered if it had been worth it.

The smile on my face was the answer.