A Day At The Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled up at Alex and slid my hands up over her thighs. She moaned softly as I hooked my index finger into her bikini bottom and pulled it slowly to the side, exposing her smooth pussy. Tenderly kissing, I teased her with my lips and tongue; close enough to inhale her scent, but not quite close enough for any serious contact. I lightly brushed my nose against her tiny patch of neatly trimmed blonde hair. She arched her hips in an attempt to press herself against my mouth, but I wouldn't let her. I gently probed the length of her slit with the tip of my tongue; flicking it side to side, with just the lightest of touches.

After a good while of this, Alex reached the point where she'd had enough teasing. She had to be satisfied. Looking directly into my eyes with the intensity of her need, she reached between her legs and spread her lips, revealing the inner folds of her pink, wet cunt. Holding her hips securely, I pressed my tongue flat against her opening, firmly drawing it upward, as if licking an ice cream cone. She gasped abruptly as I buried my tongue deep inside her. I positioned my fingers above hers, parting her distended flesh to bare her clit. Then I rapidly encircled my tongue around her engorged love button until her breathing grew ragged and she squeezed her thighs tightly around my head. She rocked her hips and moaned loudly as she reached her climax.

Sometime later, Alex finally released her vice-like grip on my head. Her body was still shaking from her powerful orgasm. Alex cautiously climbed off the raft, her legs still unsteady. She quickly tied her red bikini top back on and wrapped a towel around her waist as we made our way back to the bungalow.

I discreetly glanced back toward Bill and Janice's place just in time to see the blinds in their large front window closing. I was sure they had seen quite a show this afternoon.

The moment our cottage door closed behind us, Alex and I stripped off our wet swim suits and stepped into the large shower enclosure together. It felt good to get the pool chlorine out of our hair, and to wash all that sunscreen from one other's skin. While sliding the soapy wash cloth over my sexy girlfriend's nude body, I noticed myself getting aroused.

Alex must have noticed too because the next thing I knew, she pushed me against the cool tile wall and wrapped her fingers around my hard on. She slowly dropped to her knees, looking up at me with those beautiful blue eyes. Without a word, she seductively traced her tongue around the head of my cock, finally taking me deep into her throat.

"Does that feel good, baby?" Alex asked, finally coming up for air.

All I could do was lean my head against the wall and groan. The whole scene was so incredibly erotic. My sexy lover was on her knees before me, water trickling from her large nipples as she alternated between stroking, sucking, and drawing her long fingernails over my aching balls.

"Too bad we're not doing this out by the pool" she cooed between licks. "It hardly seems fair."

"Fair?" I croaked. I felt myself getting close to the brink.

"Well, sure" she continued. "Good old Bill got to see my bare tits. He got to see you pleasuring my pussy."

"He did?" I gasped. "You... you knew???"

"I think it's so unfair that poor Janice didn't get to see what I'm seeing right now" Alex continued as she stroked my cock faster. "Maybe I'll have to tell her to be peeking out of her window tomorrow!"

With that, I lost all control and blew pulse after pulse of my thick load onto Alex's pretty face. Grinning up at me, she sucked off the last of my hot juice and got to her feet. She kissed me deeply, smearing cum over my face, lips and tongue.

"I guess this means you're ok with the idea" Alex said smiling.

Weak-kneed and still leaning against the shower wall, I could only manage to nod.

"Well that's good" she went on. "Because I'd sure hate to have to tell Bill and Janice that you backed out on the second part of our agreement!"

Alex giggled and stepped out of the shower, leaving me bewildered, but somehow strangely looking forward to what the next day would bring.

12