A Day At The Races

Story Info
Rachel is a sure-fire winner.
2k words
3.86
85.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,417 Followers

I consider myself to be a lucky man. When it comes to slut-wives, then Rachel, my other half, is up there with the best of them! Although now a forty six years old and, as she will be the first to admit, no longer a teenager, she's still a good looking woman and has a voracious sexual appetite to go with her looks. Rach just likes to fuck, and she does so as frequently as possible. With her silver, blonde hair framing a face that looks ten years younger than her true years and her hour-glass figure complete with large, firm breasts, she gets plenty of offers. I long ago gave up any thoughts of keeping her to myself - looking back now to our earlier years, it seemed so stupid to have even tried - but now I content myself in the knowledge that as long as she's happy and getting what she wants - needs - then I'm happy as well and on the occasions when I can catch her "at it", well, so much the better!

If Rachel doesn't have at least three orgasms every day, she gets moody and sullen. Fortunately this happens very infrequently; if I'm not around and there's little chance of her finding another man (or sometimes a woman), then she'll use whatever she can find to satisfy her abundant lust. Just last week I arrived home from work to find her sitting on the lounge floor watching one of the many porn movies in our collection. Her panties were thrown haphazardly to one side and a long broom handle protruded from her very wet pussy while she rotated her thumb over her clit and pulled on her nipples with the other hand. It was a sight that I had become used to seeing, but it never failed to fill me with excitement and lust. I ended up dropping my pants and cumming down her throat as she sucked me off in front of the TV. When it was over, I realised that I still clutched my briefcase in my hand - I hadn't even had time to put it down!

It will come as no surprise, then, when I tell you that when a group of our friends announced that we were all going on a day trip to the local horse racing track, I was filled with apprehension and excitement. You see there's little that Rach enjoys more than fucking out-doors and I could see from the way her eyes lit up immediately I said that we were going, that she was hoping for a little "open-air" fun! When Rachel puts her mind to something, there's not usually much that will stop it happening.

The day was warm and sultry. The mini-coach that we had hired to take us to the races sped past green, lush fields and golden meadows fragrant with the heady aroma of late spring. Rachel was sat between myself and our friend Roger and had been enjoying the caresses of our joint fingers in her pussy for the last hour. I could tell from the way that her snatch virtually dripped juice that today she was even hornier than usual - I guessed that she was likely to be too busy with other matters to see many of the races!

"You go get yourself a beer with the boys," said Rachel as we alighted the coach and entered the track. "I'm just going to have a look around for a bit! Maybe go over to the paddock. Be back in about half an hour, okay?"

I smiled back and nodded my head. Rachel was off to a good start.

And that was more than I could say about my first selection of horses, or rather nags; If I hadn't seen a limb at each corner myself, I would have sworn the stupid animal only had three legs. The second race proved the same disappointing waste of money and dejectedly I tore the second betting ticket up and let the pieces flutter to the ground to join the first.

"I'm gonna have a look at the runners as they come out of the stable, Rog," I said. "Maybe I'll get a lucky tip or something!"

"Okay, buddy. Later." My friend replied.

I began to walk away with a wave over my shoulder.

"Later!"

I leaned on the edge of the paddock fence and watched as the stable lads led their charges from expensive looking horse-boxes and into the small enclosure of the paddock. I studied muscle definition, I studied temperament, I studied form. I knew that all these factors combined would lead, could only lead, to one inevitable conclusion: I'd lose again! A group of scruffy looking stable hands were gathered around one of the horse boxes. I thought I'd go over and see if there were any good tips I could acquire for the price of a beer.

"Hey guys, what's going on!" I said to a tall, lean looking lad of about eighteen. "Any good runners today?"

The lad seemed reluctant to take divert his attention away from the horse box, but eventually dragged his eyes around to meet mine.

"Only sure thing today is in here!" he laughed

That sounded interesting. "Mind if I take a peek?"

"Sure, go ahead, man!"

I think I half expected it, really. Something about the leering grin on the lad's face told me that the muffled noises coming from within the stall were more human than bestial. I looked and....yes, sure enough, Rach was there! Not only was she there, but she was there getting herself well and truly fucked! On her knees and facing anyone who cared to look in - me, at present - she looked like a bitch in heat. A swarthy looking stable hand of about twenty was knelt behind her with a lustful expression on his face. Both his and Rachel's eyes were closed as her rammed his thick cock into her doggy-style and his hands gripped her hips pulling her back onto him with each thrust. I could see my wife's large, pendulous tits swinging back and forth in time with his rapidly accelerating penetrations and could tell that she was on the point of orgasm.

"Ahhh...fuck me...hard...harder, god dammit!...fuck my pussy harder!"

The younger lad seemed unused to accepting orders from a lover, but speeded up his strokes even further so that his thrusts into Rachel's body became little more than a blur. I watched his teeth grind together as he worked himself up to a fever pitch literally punching his thick, hard weapon into my wife's juicy pussy. They seemed to cum together. Rachel howling in a high-pitched, banshee-like voice and the young lad moaning deep in his throat as he unloaded thickly.

Sated, Rachel's lover fell back, his cock slipping from her pussy with an audible squish. He may have been finished, but I knew that Rachel wouldn't be.

"C'mon, guys," she cried, "Who's gonna go next? Who's gonna be the next lucky lad to fill me with their cum?"

At that moment, two strapping lads of about nineteen stood forward. By this time, I could see that quite a crowd of men had assembled to oversee the antics of my own little slut. The two young men were stripped to the waist, their tanned skin glistening with the perspiring evidence of their manual work in the stables.

"Mmmm..two fine young studs!" my wife giggled. "Tell me who will win the last race and I'll let you fuck me in the ass!"

The two men looked at each other and smiled. No words were spoken, it was almost as if some form of telepathy existed between them. Rachel looked at them both waiting for an answer and when none was forthcoming she spoke again.

"Well? I know you wanna do it to me. So who's gonna win?"

Remaining silent, the two men moved into position; one behind my still kneeling wife and one in front. I moved to the side quietly to afford myself a better view of the proceedings and hid behind a pillar. Peeking around the side, I could see my wife trying to look behind her to see what the taller lad was doing. I could see even if she couldn't. Now divest of his britches and underwear, the lad sported a solid erection that must have measured at least nine inches in length. Rachel screamed out loud as she felt him push his mighty weapon against her tight asshole. Actually, it was more of a squeal of pleasure than a scream of pain. Or maybe a combination of both. Whilst his friend assaulted my wife's back door with his oversized prick, the second, slightly shorter man kneeled down in front of her.

"You want to know who we think will win the last race?" He asked with a wicked sneer.

It seemed that Rachel, whilst being butt-fucked so finely, was having a few problems being able to make a coherent sentence. "Oh...Ugh...Ugh..fuck...fuck, yes...just...fucking...tell...me....!!"

Again the shorter lad remained silent and just sneered. Slowly, from his pocket he removed a black magic marker pen. Reaching underneath Rachel he cupped one of her large hanging tits in his hand and tilted it upwards. As she squirmed and writhed he wrote the name "Sakiria" across the flesh of her left breast. Repeating his action he wrote the odds "10-1" on her right breast.

The stall erupted in laughter. I counted at least eight other guys now crowded into the cramped space all, seemingly, awaiting their turn.

"You wanted to know the likely winner...and now you do!" cried the writer between fits of laughter.

Suddenly his mirth terminated abruptly. In a flash his zipper was down and his throbbing cock exposed. "Now, suck on this, slut!"

It was a demand that was unnecessarily spoken. As soon as Rach had seen the flesh of his weapon, her mouth was already moving towards it. In one slick movement her lips parted and I watched the lad's shaft disappear inch my inch into her greedy mouth.

"Oh fuck!" cried the stable hand as he closed his eyes and began bucking his hips forward. "That's so fucking good, bitch! C'mon, make me cum!"

My attention quickly turned back to the taller lad that was still methodically pumping his cock up my wife's ass. His face looked a contortion of animal lust as his strokes speeded up, noticeably increasing the tempo. Suddenly, with a howl of delight, he pulled his cock clear of Rachel's butt and began fisting himself off rapidly.

As she continued to suck and gobble on the throbbing, engorged penis that was now ramming her throat, Rachel gasped feeling the hot, viscous fluid from the guy behind her splash onto her upturned buttocks. Her gurgles and moans of pleasure were instantly halted by the second man as he, likewise, withdrew his dick from her mouth and erupted a searing stream of jism that coated her entire face. I could see cum dripping from her nose, her lips, her eyes and her cheeks. Some of the stuff was even matting her silver blonde locks.

As the two guys fell back completely satisfied, the crowd began to close in. Most of the men had their cocks out and were openly masturbating as they called to my wife for more of her exhibitionist behaviour.

"More cum!" I heard Rachel cry from somewhere in the middle of the throng. "I need more cum!"

Moving slowly back towards the door and away from the orgy that was just about to commence, I realised that Rachel was never going to finish in time for the last race. I recalled the crude, indelible writing that would adorn her breasts for weeks to come. Taking my paper from my inside pocket, I scribbled down the name "Sakirai" and the numbers "10-1". It looked like I would have to place the bet for Rachel - she seemed to have other things on her mind!

English Bob
English Bob
2,417 Followers