A Day at the Spa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a brief pause to see what was going on around me. I saw the mature Joyce and the young receptionist being brutalized and fucked the hardest. One of the thugs was raping the young receptionist with one of the champagne bottles from the champagne lunches promised us. The sight was what I imagined what a Roman orgy would have been like in an ancient Romanesque bath house.

In all this activity, I heard the sounds crying, screaming, whimpering, pleading and even climaxing women in the shower. I all but forgot about the leader for a moment. He was standing behind Natalie and me, admiring us, and stroking himself to full erection again.

"Okay it's your turn now." He glared at me with a smile.

"You mean me and her." I pointed alternately between Natalie and myself.

"No you silly cunt. I am going to fuck that sweet pussy of yours now." He growled.

"No! For God's sake please! I am faithfully married to a wonderful man."

"That's what makes it all the better babe."

"But I am very sore and tender down there from when you stuck you gun up inside me."

"Then you will be very sensitive and get to feel every inch and diameter of me." The leader hissed then sprung toward me. He pulled me hard d by the hair and dragged me to the room where Natalie gave me my seaweed wrap. He threw me down hard on the padded table. I landed on my back side. He climbed the table and forced my legs open. He jammed his pistol into my aching vagina again. It burned as if a hot poker was inside me. He proceeded to slap my breast very hard going from side to side, using both sides of his wildly wailing hand. My nipples and breasts stung sharply with every strike. He slapped me once very hard on my face. I felt and tasted blood on my lip. I began to cry.

"You're hurting me." I broke down. The leader stopped his frenzied attack and looked at me sympathetically.

"I'm sorry. I am a vile, vicious animal. I am a product of these cruel streets. I could never have a chance of being with a truly beautiful lady like you on regular terms. This is the only way I could ever have someone like you. You wouldn't give me the time of day if you saw me on the street. In fact, you would clutch your purse and cross the street if you saw me."

He was probably right. That would be my first impression of him. But I was able to see a good side, even a sensative side, to this young leader of battle harden street warriors.

"You are a good looking, articulate guy. You are smart and have great leadership ability. You are driven and I am sure you get what you want most of the time. If given the opportunity you could go far in life and be very successful. I am sure you never got a break and that's so unfair. I am sorry for what society has done to you." I was actually consoling my adductor, tormentor, robber, and rapist.

"You know something? you're right. I just never got any breaks. Rich prick assholes married to those stuck up cunts in there always get the breaks. Not some poor kid from the barrio." He stopped and looked at me almost lovingly. "I am sorry. What's your name sweet cheeks?"

"Teresa." I blushed and smiled that he actually used a pet name for me.

"Teresa. That's nice. Well I apologize for what I did to you Teresa. The rest I could care less about." The leader gently pulled his gun out of me and placed it to the side. "Well, it looks like I missed another opportunity."

"How so?" I asked.

"I will miss the golden opportunity of a lifetime by being in your lovely pussy and make sweet passionate love to you."

"Not necessarily." I said coyly and I beckoned him to come to me. The leader smiled and climbed back on the table. He kissed me firmly and passionately on the lips. He placed penis up to my vagina. I reached down to help him into me. His head was so thick.. I knew it would traumatize my already tender vagina. I guided him into me slowly. I winced and gritted my teeth as he pushed through the tender, wounded portions of my vaginal walls. But after a while, I started to get wet and lubricated. My vagina was becoming more accepting of his now loving penis. It was kind of like me accepting the leader more as a human being with feeling that just a callused street hoodlum. He made love to me with all the pent up passion, pain, sorrow, frustration and feeling of his 24 years of tormented street life, a life that I could never fathom to understand. Technically, I guess, I was cheating on my husband at that point. The act was no longer done under duress, force, or fear. I was a willing participant. I climaxed several times. Can I still justify what happened to me as a rape? I will have to justify it that way in order to live with myself and to face my husband again.

How would I explain this to my poor unsuspecting husband at home. I will have to tell him all the brutal and ugly details of my rape. I pondered about the other women having to tell their husbands and families about their terrible ordeals of forced sex and humiliation. What will some of the husbands think? What will my husband think? What will the husbands think about their precious wives being so brutally taken against their will. How will they deal with the thought of their wives vaginas, anuses, and mouths penetrated by vile disgusting street vermin , forever tainting them. "Your not going to kiss my children with that mouth you whore!" some might say.

The leader finished. His come was so hot inside me and it soothed my sore spots. He pulled out of me and kissed me gently on the forehead. We walked back to the shower room. The men were tired and spent. The women were exhausted and silent. Some women were taken by all of the gangsters except for the leader who was with just me and Natalie. The leader told me to take my place next to Natalie as he had some unfinished business to attend to. I sat by Natalie and cradled her in my arms. "I think were going to get out of this okay." I reassured her. I felt the leader's ejaculate drip out of my throbbing and aching pussy and down into my ass. I thought about our love making for a moment as the mood suddenly changed for the worse.

"What! You stupid fool! You told her your name? That changes everything!" The leader slapped the younger man upside the head and told the men to prepare for Plan "B". The men stood up and gathered near the shower room entrance and drew their guns at the ready. The leader shouted commands.

"All right you bitches! Down on the floor face down! Get on your stomachs." I looked up at the leader in astonishment as I wondered what he was going to do to us.

"You too!" He yelled directly at me. "Get down." The women started to cry and plead again. I heard several gun action cock back ready to fire. I felt so betrayed.

"Oh my God! Their going to kill us!" One woman screamed, which started a chain reaction of screams, cries, and panic. I thought about the gruesome crime scene afterward. The horrible sight of ten beautiful nude women shot to death in the shower room. Our naked bloody bodies entwined in a heap of flesh clutching each other as we died. I held on to Natalie tightly as I shut my eyes tight and braced for the loud reports and the fiery pain of spraying bullets piercing my flesh and bone. I whimpered, prayed, and thought of my kids. I heard gunfire and I fainted from the fear and blacked out.

"Miss? Are you okay?" I hear the voice of a young man. I awaken to find that he was a policeman. I was alive. I was not shot to pieces. I was still naked and feeling a little embarrassed as several other policemen were in the shower room. Some of them had bulges in their pants as they were excited at the sight of all these nude pretty women convened in one place. Oddly, my ears were ringing. Natalie said that the gang members fired some shots into the ceiling and ducked out during the panic and chaos of all the screaming women. She was happy that we made it through the terrifying ordeal. I shared her thought. I drifted off in a wondrous trance. Maybe the leader spared us because of something I said to him. I was convinced from the start that this would be my last day on earth and that they would kill us. Maybe he changed his mind when I gave myself so freely to him. I wondered if I changed his darkened heart.

I heard the voice of Natalie call out to me., "Teresa? Are you okay? Teresa?" She nudged my shoulder and brought me out of my dream like state.

"Oh yes. I must have drifted off a little. I was in the Jacuzzi and the warm water made me sleepy after my message and seaweed wrap.

"Are you ready for your champagne lunch?" Natalie asked.

"No thanks. I'll pass." I said.

12