A Day at Work Nude

Story Info
Travel agency goes nude of National Nude Day.
2.4k words
4.34
209k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm the manager of a storefront travel agency in the Las Vegas area. This agency is part of a chain of fourteen stores in Southern California, Arizona and Nevada.

With the increased use of Internet travel sites our agency has had to sponsor different types of promotions to draw clients to our store to make bookings. Some of these promotions are as much as a Hawaiian Luau to sell Hawaiian tours to as little as free snow cones to sell Alaskan cruises.

In mid June I received a promotion announcement from the owner of our agency. This announcement said that in celebration of National Nude Day our stores would be promoting clothing optional resorts, cruises and tours.

This memo went on to say that all employees will conduct business for the day as usual and due to the expected high volume of new clients all days off and vacations will be suspended, all employees will be at work for this promotion or face termination.

This announcement sounded like fun till I read the last paragraph that notified all employees of the dress code for this promotion. Which was sandals and a towel to sit on only.

I could not believe what I was reading so I called the owners office to get a clarification of this memo. I spoke with Bill, the owner and my boss. Now Bill is a very easygoing man in his mid-fifties and has always been fair in his decisions.

Bill confided in me that business has been poor and that he might need to close some agencies or lay off many employees. He also said that he has read that clothing optional vacations are a rapidly increasing source of income and that clients are usually in the higher income brackets but demand greater personal service.

As our talk neared an end, Bill said that he was very serious about this promotion and the memo was correct as he expected all of his employees to work in the nude that day and that any employee not at work or any agency that does not comply with these rules will not be part of his company any longer.

I ensured Bill that I was onboard with all his decisions and that I would get back to him if a problem arose.

After I hung up from my call to Bill I sat in pure shock as I realized that I had just promised my boss that I would work naked for an entire day or lose my job. I decided that losing my job was not an option as jobs are very hard to find in the current economy.

Now I'm thirty-six years old and I have kept myself in good shape by going to the gym at least three times a week but to be nude in front of my fellow employees both male and female for an entire day? Then the thought of our clients coming into the store and I would need to act professional while I was dying of embarrassment on the inside might be more than I could handle.

I am so shy of my body that I will only go to the pool with a tank top on over my very conservative bikini swim suit.

I made the decision that I needed to inform my three employees of this promotion, so at closing I had a staff meeting where I laid out everything to Gail, Joanne and Robert. Gail, our college age bubbly employee said this was great as she loved to be naked. Joanne said that the Friday before the event would be her last day as she could not participate. Robert who is very quiet accepted the challenge as long as he wasn't the only person naked.

When I got home that night, I quickly undressed and checked myself out in the mirror and decided that I didn't look that bad nude. Even though my breasts are a little on the small side, my nice set of perky puffy nipples seemed to make them perfect.

For the rest of the night I remained nude as I cooked supper and puttered around the house doing chores. In my mind I needed to practice being nude till I became comfortable with it. I had two weeks till the Nude Day promotion and I was determined to get through this and be a leader of my employees in my agency.

Every day at work I had short meetings with my staff talking up the excitement and the fun we could have with this promotion and trying to convince Joanne that she could do this with our support.

When I got home, I became braver day by day and soon I opened all the shades and turned on all the lights in my house then stripped naked. I had to admit that that I got very excited at the thought of people passing by my house might catch glimpses of my nude body.

I also found that I enjoyed masturbating myself to a blissful orgasm every night before falling into a sound sleep.

Finally the day arrived and I awoke early and took a long hot shower in preparation for my first ever nude public exposure. I decided to trim my mass of pubic hair into a small neat triangle ending just above my pussy leaving my private parts clearly exposed. I then dressed in a sundress without any underwear as soon I would not need them anyway.

I arrived at work an hour early and let myself in, turned off the alarm system and relocked the door. I was still wearing my dress sitting at my desk answering E-mails when I heard a knock at the front door. It was too early for Gail or Robert to arrive so I went to the door to check who was there.

As I approached the glass door, I saw Bill my boss waiting for me to open the door for him.

I let him in and he started to tell me how disappointed he was with me that I had chosen not to participate in the promotion. I told him to stop right there and that we were not open for business yet so the promotion had not officially started, but for the boss I would make an exception. I reached down and grabbed the hem of my dress and pulled it up and off over my head. I stood there holding my dress out to my side giving him a full frontal view of my nude body.

Bill clapped his hands in approval at my willingness to promote his business and he assured me that there would always be a position in his management organization for me.

He then said that he would be back at closing to see how the day went. As he turned to leave I said, "here, catch, " and I threw my dress at him saying that I wouldn't need it anyway but just to bring it back at closing so I could wear it home, please. He smiled and waved bye as he walked out the door.

I busied myself with office tasks moving around the store with only my flip- flop sandals on. Soon it was 8 a.m. and time to open the store of daily business so I went to the door to unlock it.

As I crouched down to unlatch the bottom lock of the glass door, I froze as I saw a pair of men's shoes with a man attached to them standing inches from the outside of the door. I looked up and saw Phil, the owner of the sandwich shop next door to my store. He was as surprised as me as he stood there staring at my nude body with his mouth hanging wide open.

I opened the door and said, "Hi Phil," then I proceeded to explain my appearance. All he said was WOW, what a great idea, He then turned and walked to his shop.

As I started to close the door I heard two familiar voices say your really doing it and I looked up and saw Robert and Gail crossing the street.

Gail was still outside the shop as she unbuttoned her dress and pulled it off her body revealing her large creamy white boobs and her completely shaven public mound.

Robert on the other hand, needed our prompting to take his shirt and shorts off which he finally did. There he stood in his boxer shorts which had formed a tent in front as his cock got rock hard from looking at our bodies. He said he would take his boxers off after his hard-on went down but Gail and I knew it would never go down as long as he was looking at our titties.

Gail and I winked at each other smiled and in unison we hooked our thumbs in the sides of his boxers and pulled them down to the floor. Robert's cock sprung to full attention as it became engorged with blood giving the head of his penis a deep purple color.

Robert said well its only fair that he was naked also as he walked away towards his desk with his firm but cute buns wiggling as he walked.

It wasn't long till client after client came into the store keeping all three of us busy. As I spoke with a young couple about a nude cruise, I looked up and saw Joanne walking into the store. I excused myself from the clients and went to see what Joanne was doing.

She told me that she had been out looking for a new job for the past two weeks and had no luck so she was wondering if she still had a job with us. I said she sure did but she knew the dress code for today. Joanne hung her head and said yes, I do. Suddenly she pulled her jacket open revealing that she was naked under it and she said, "Is this uniform okay.

Joanne is about fifty years old but she looked great and I told her so. Just then an older male entered the store and Joanne said, "Well here I go," and she walked over to him in all her glory and shook his hand while leading him to her desk.

I returned to the couple I was helping and sat down behind my desk pointing out different items in the cruise pamphlet. This couple didn't seem to be looking at the paperwork but just staring at my desktop. I asked them if my nudity bothered them as they were just looking down. The wife said not at all but that they were looking at my really cute trim job of my pussy. Just then I realized that my desk was really just a glass top table and they had a full view of my pussy.

When I finished with them, I went to all my employees to tell them about the glass top desks. Gail said she knew and had been using the view to sell more packages, she laughed, said that if a client would start to leave, she would just spread her legs further apart to get his attention back till he booked a tour.

The rest of the morning went just as smoothly and soon it was nearing time for lunch during which we lock the store for an hour break. Just as the last client left and I went to lock the door the phone rang. It was Phil from next door offering to buy all of us lunch from his sandwich shop. He said the only catch was that to help his business, he wanted all of us to come to his shop and order our lunch just the way we were, naked.

What a sight it must have been, the four of us walking down the sidewalk in the crowded noontime rush naked as jaybirds. The sandwich shop was empty when we arrived but by the time Phil had made our lunch and we left there was standing room only.

We returned to the store and we decided to eat our lunch at Robert's desk as it was right in the middle of the large storefront window. The sidewalk outside was lined with people staring into the store watching us eat which made me so excited that I became very wet between my legs.

Just prior to reopening of the afternoon session, I noticed that the local news crew was setting up outside the store. I, as being the manager, went outside to see what was up as if I didn't know.

The female reporter said that my boss Bill had called their office and requested an interview for the news. She asked me if I wanted to get dressed for the interview but I said no way, it feels great to be naked and to be in the spirit of National Nude Day, she should join me nude for the interview.

The reporter had a nervous laugh as she said her management would not allow that sort of thing. Just then her cell phone rang, it was her producer and she was told to do the interview as nude as I was. She was new on the job and to save her position, she said all right and slowly stripped naked right there in the street as her news camera rolled.

The interview went well and soon the news crew packed up and left with the reporter riding up front in the van still naked.

I returned to the store and finished the day with my three other employees. After closing, we went over our bookings for the day and found that we had sold more that six times the normal dollar amount. As we waited for Bill to arrive, we talked about how our day went and I was surprised that everyone even Joanne, were looking forward to next year.

Soon Bill arrived and gave me my dress back and said that I had been his only store to be in 100% compliance with the promotion. I told him that if he was interested, we all had decided that he could convert this store into a nude travel agency with our new dress code in effect every day. He said he would give it some hard thought and look into it.

I took my dress and stuffed it into my purse and headed for my car naked. Joanne, Gail and Robert followed me also in the nude saying that Nude Day hadn't ended and we were going to the bar to celebrate. But that could be another story.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

i work for a local printers and I recently raised a decent amount of money for a local animal shelter which was going to close without help.im a volunteer there occasionally and care deeply for the animals we look after.weve tried various things to get sponsors which weve done but still not enough to stop struggling.i asked at work for donations and got a little and asked my boss if he would print leaflets etc to help with collections for free this year as the shelter normally paid a little.later in the day he agreed providing I kept a promise I jokingly made about me modeling for our works calendar.i agreed and he said he wanted bikini pics for the summer and miss santa for december etc.i said I was fine with it and carried on as normal.he told the guys and asked if they had any ideas and if so to write them down and put them in a collection box.i work with 6 guys in total and another girl who comes in if required when busy.we read the guys comments and all wanted topless plus lingerie type shots too.i said no straight way but my boss said if I did the company would make a donation to the shelter.i reluctantly agreed and two days later my boss had a photographer mate of his to take the pics.the guys watched and I must admit I enjoyed it and without to much persuasion I let the guy take pics of my boobs.we had a break and my boss made me a suggestion that if I posed naked he would make a donation and sponsor the shelter.i was already sitting there topless in just a very small pair of bikini bottoms and said ok but nothing extreme.i then posed fully naked for lots of pics full frontal,from behind and even standing with some of the guys who were dressed obviously.we now have a calendar on the factory wall plus another in our rest area of me naked for everyone to look at.since then I've posed a few times for the guys but now I'm comfy with close ups of my pussy etc and don't mind opening my legs to let them look and take pics.we also now so I can get my boss to keep his sponsorship of the shelter have 1 day every month where I work naked all day.ive also agreed to pose later this year for another calendar and this time I will bend over,open my legs etc so I'm looking forward to doing that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This needs to be made into a movie. Excellent.

BaalabassBaalabassalmost 4 years ago
Nice one!

Good story, especially with the equality angle of Robert as naked as the others!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice at work

I work for an estate agency and my boss sent me to a house to meet a couple who were thinking of selling.they made coffee as we chatted and they told me they were into nudity and wanted somewhere with a bigger and more secluded garden.they were very open about talking about it and addmitted to me that the only reason they had clothes on was because of my visit.over coffee they told me about their hoildays to places with nude beaches and I told them id thought about doing it but always bottled out.we all laughed and when i was asked why as i had a nice figure i told them its being nude around others that worried me.we chatted more and i dont know how or why but i agreed to undress with them and give it a go.we stripped off and we all stood naked and after a couple of minutes I felt fine.I looked over the house and they followed and answered any questions and we stayed nude.once checks were over we say down to talk business and I caught the husband looking at my pussy,so I didn't say anything and opened my legs a little to give him a good view.once everything was signed I dressed but left my underware off and returned to my car.since then they have moved and we are now good friends and I often attend nude parties at their house and love my new lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Working nude

I work for a guy that runs a bar/restaurant and I've worked there for six years now.im a married lady of 28 with two children.a couple of years back my boss called the staff in for a chat and told us he had taken a call from a guy wanting to book the place for a private party.this was nothing new,until he told us that the guy wanted us girls to be nude.we both said no,so he then added we would receive a bonus for doing it.he then went on to add,that if he had to recruit outside help it wouldn't look good on us.anyway reluctantly we said ok,Helen the other girl is only 22 and with a good figure and she agreed first and then convinced me to do the same.i went home and eventually I got the courage to tell my husband about what our boss wanted.my husband wasn't happy,but eventually after telling him how I needed to work and I was paid above average in he club he started to change his view.as the days passed he started to talk about it and seemed to like the idea of his wife naked for a group of men.the day arrived and I made sure I was nicely shaved down below, normally I have a little hair,but now I decided to be totally shaved for all to see.i went to work that evening and Helen was already there.our boss joined us and Chris who runs the bar.we went to our rest area and undressed before walking back out naked.the guys checked us out and we were given a glass of wine to help us relax.the party guests arrived and we served them drinks nude, and things went fine.we had lots of nice comments about our bodies and even though as I was standing at a table,and a guys face was inches from my pussy it felt nice.after the party our boss called us over and thanked us.we had another drink and we both stayed naked not caring that our boss could see our pussies etc.since then we have done lots of nude party avents and I feel so much more comfortable about myself and I love it.ive also done parties where my parents have looked after the kids and my husband has been able to attend,and he absolutely loves watching me working naked and has even turned up with a couple of his mates.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Nude Secretaries Day One day each year, the secretaries come to work naked.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Class Nudist Carson discovers the secret side to his lab partner.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Naked in the Bikini Shop I'm forced to walk naked through the crowded store.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Naked Corporate Duties Lauren's promotion leads to naked responsibilities.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Roommates or More? Co-ed roommates deal with clothing-optional living.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories