A Day Driving in the Country

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean?"

"Because you're such a good fuck, if you promise to be available whenever we get the urge, we'll keep you out of jail," Smokey grinned. "Hell, as long as you keep us satisfied, you can murder someone for all we care and we'll keep you out of jail."

"Ok," I whispered.

Jebb opened the back door to let me out, as he undid the handcuffs I asked, "Aren't you going to drive me back to my car?"

Naw, you can walk, it's only about a mile," Jebb said. "But you can't be walking back with that big cock clit sticking out in front of you." He gestured down at my cock, which was harder than it had ever been in my life, I didn't even realize it was hard.

"I'll stuff it up inside my shorts," I said

"Don't try to lie to me honey, soon as you get fifty feet down that road, you'll pull that thing out and jerk it off as you walk down the road. Tell you what, get back in the car and jerk it off before you go," he said.

"And don't get any cum in my squad car," Smokey said.

I got in and grabbed my cock; I think I got two strokes when I started to cum. I cupped my free hand over the head of my cock and pumped my cum into my hand. I sat there and shuddered as spurt after spurt filled my hand, I didn't lose a drop, it was the most intense orgasm I ever had

"Eat it," Jebb ordered. I did as I was told. "Now get your sluty little ass back to your car. We have your phone number, be ready when we call." I started walking away. "If you don't already have one, and I'm betting you do, get yourself a sexy short mini dress," he yelled.

I had a mile to walk back to my car in my 5 inch pumps. I could have taken them off and walked barefoot on the dirt road. It would have been painful, but at least not humiliating. However, by now I was an honest to goodness cross dressing slut, with the taste of cum in my mouth and I liked walking down the road in my pumps. A car came around the corner towards me, it was an older couple. They slowed and by the look they gave me, I could tell they did not approve. I remembered that I still had Jebb's cum glazing on my face. "How could I have forgotten that," I thought.

About halfway back, another car came towards me, I didn't care. It came to a stop next to me; it was full of guys and girls, about eighteen years old I estimated.

"What the fuck is that?" I heard one of the guys say.

"It's a fucking guy wearing women's shoes!" A girl said. "And it looks like he has cum all over his face, gross!"

"You fucking faggot!" someone yelled as they sped off.

It didn't bother me in the least, in fact it made me notice my growing hard on. I happily skipped down the road towards my car. Cock in my hand, jerking off, just like Officer Jebb said I'd be doing. Thinking about what the Highway Patrol had in store for me, I remembered something about a poker game. "Poke her game," I laughed out loud.

12