A Day in a Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robin P
Robin P
63 Followers

His tongue tip worked between her lips, adding his saliva to her natural essence, questing for and then finding her clit. Lightly, he teased her nub with just the very tip of his pointed tongue, feeling her shiver and gasp as he increased the pressure and tempo of his attentions. Judging the time to be right, Frank sucked her clit into his mouth, gratified by her hardness, her taste and the sudden screech that issued from her mouth that seemed to be remote from his vantage point. Her knees jerked up, altering his angle somewhat and needing an adjustment from him. Finding the right position, Frank once again sucked her into his mouth, between his teeth and began to flick his tongue tip over the sensitive nub. Jean gasped and shivered her breathing rapid and shallow between clenched teeth. Without thought, her legs opened wider, as far apart as possible to allow him full access. The pleasure his mouth was giving her was electric, all consuming, an endless high that had her panting and coming in wave over wave of delirious, nerve jangling euphoria. The she did something that she had never managed before, the pleasure was so intense, she came in a torrent of amber fluid, coating his face in her warm excretion. She cried out at the total ecstasy of the moment and grasped his head in claw like hands to force him deeper into her cunt. He ignored her condition, just continued to punish her clit until she shuddered a second time, forcing him to swallow her come or let it dribble to soak his knees.

Jean could hardly breathe; the effort of automotive response and the intensity of her orgasm confused her brain into making mistakes. Sensing her predicament, Frank withdrew from her clit, but only far enough to then bury his tongue into her wanting cunt. Slowly, he worked it building into a regular rhythm that allowed her to calm, before taking her to another, but different orgasm. The stimulation was quite different from that of her clit, but no less pleasurable. Fairly shortly, the pressure of another devastating climax built in her abdomen until it over spilled with a third flush of her come.

She was in no condition to continue for the moment and needed to rest. Frank lay beside her on the bed, crooking her head on his elbow, running his free hand over her breasts, marvelling at the hardness of her nipples and the smoothness of her alabaster like skin. He kissed her mouth and ran his tongue over her parted lips. They were dry from the incessant gasping of their sex. Wordlessly, Frank extricated himself from under her head, got up from the bed and fetched a glass of water from the mini-bar. He offered the glass to Jean who took it gratefully and gulped a mouthful then licked her lips.

He clambered back onto the bed as she reached across to put the glass on the side table. Her back was turned to him; he noticed the freckles across her shoulders, the muscles under her taught skin. He traced a finger over the humps of her backbone and watched the shiver it produced. He pushed her gently a little more so that she was lying completely on her side. He caressed her back, his hands travelling over her smooth, cool skin to her hips, then back to the nape of her neck. Unhurriedly, he shuffled across the bed so that his cock rested in the cleft of her buttocks. His arm slipped under her neck while his other hand reached around and found her nipples. His hardness restored, Frank slipped his cock between her buttocks as she bent at the waist to fit against him in a foetal position.

He eased her cheeks apart until his cock was positioned, then with a deliberately slow pelvic thrust; he pushed his cock head into her cunt and was rewarded with a wriggle of her hips to help him. Frank fucked her lying sidewise slowly, while Jean pushed back on him, helping to make his thrusting reach deeper into her body. It was an easy rhythm, comfortable, something they could both keep up without it bringing them too close to orgasm. He stroked her hair, shoulders and back as his cock thrust into her, he marvelled at her beauty, at the smoothness of her flawless skin, at the litheness of her body.

Easily, he flipped her over so that, they remained in coitus, she lay with her back on his chest, her legs parted to either side of his. It allowed Frank to explore her stomach, her breasts and then a finger against her clit. At this touch, the comfortable rhythm increased to a wild rut she approached a rapid climax. Frank reached around to find one of her hands. He grasped her left hand and guided it to her soaked sex. Dexterously, he manipulated one of her fingers out and positioned the pad of it on her clit. With little encouragement, Jean rubbed and pinched her self while he continued to tease her nipples and fuck her from behind.

In a manner, Jean felt trapped, lying prostrate on top of him with her back on his chest, her legs, uselessly parted on either side of him; impaled on his thrusting cock. Her own fingers teasing her clit, the arm attached trapped by his arm as it encircled her. Her breasts at the mercy of his kneading hands and pinching fingers, her head resting against his cheek; the trapped feeling added to her enjoyment, she was aware of the now, familiar feeling of pressure of another devastating orgasm. She worked her clit harder, rubbing as hard and fast as she dared, all the time, feeling the onrush of her climax.

It hit her suddenly, the sudden confounding of nerves, the rush from her body of her come, the inability to control her arms and legs as the totally encompassing feeling washed over her. Her knees drew up to her chest, forcing Frank from her body as a stream of golden come squirted from her body in a parabolic arc to splash on the floor.

Jean settled in diminishing shudders while Frank stroked her shoulders. She wanted him to come, she wanted him to complete as she had so many times over the last few hours, and she determined that she would take him to completion in her mouth. Decision made and control of her limbs regained, Jean twisted around, kissed Frank on his lips then wriggled down the bed to engulf his wonderful cock.

It was her intention that he would come in her throat as deep as he had been before, but she knew that having him so deep could only be a fairly short thing before the need to breathe took over, so she grasped him in her hand and slowly began to work him. If she could get him close and then swallow him, she might, if she timed it right, get her reward.

Jean knelt alongside him, studying his rigid cock as she pumped him in her hand. She hadn't realised just how big he was perhaps ten inches or so, more than she had thought. Frank moaned; he was getting closer; his cock was rock hard in her hand. Judging the time to be right, Jean bent at the waist and licked the pre-come from his slit. It was slightly salty to taste. Then she parted her lips and sucked his head between her teeth while her hand continued to pump him. She slowly sunk onto his hardness, allowing him to enter her little by little, she formed an 'O' with thumb and forefinger so that she could still work him while most of his cock was now in her mouth. Frank mini-thrust, not wanting to drive himself too deeply into her and spoil the magic she was performing. Jean sensed his need, knowing that it was the precursor to his climax, she stopped wanking him, instead; she slipped him from her mouth, then sucked him deep into her, lifted a little then descended to allow more of him to enter her mouth, taking him deeper and deeper. Jean took a deep breath and with only a few more of these mouth fucks, she had him completely down her throat, pleased that she had taken the time to do it at her pace, his cock was twitching violently. Jean fucked him into her throat, his pubic hair rammed against her nose. With a few more bobs of her head, she felt his first spurt of come hit the back of her throat. Now she thought, and buried him all the way into her. His seed spurted in long spasms as she kept him as deep as his length would allow; Frank yelled and screeched as his cock exploded it's spend into Jean.

They lay entwined and slept the sleep of the sated for an hour. Jean woke first, found the shower and cleaned herself of the stink of sex. She felt totally satisfied; felt absolutely no remorse, no guilt, even pleased with her self. She dried and then dressed slowly, touching herself as she did so, relishing the delicious thrill of the memory of what she and Frank had done. Jean had never had such an all-consuming climax before; having several in the same day was just fantastic, beyond belief.

Frank woke as Jean emerged from the bathroom.

"Thank you Jean; you are a remarkable woman; I can honestly say that was the best I have ever enjoyed." The sincerity of his words was echoed in his eyes that took her in all over again.

"No; thank you Frank. I have never known sex could be like that, have never felt so switched on. It is me who should be thanking you." She walked over to the bedside and kissed him goodbye.

"Goodbye Frank. Thank you." With that, she picked up her bag and slipped out of the hotel room to return to her life that was going to be very different now. She had a ticket in the windscreen of her car, but it didn't matter, pretty soon, she would pay her own parking fines.

Robin P
Robin P
63 Followers
12