A Day in Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parabolus
parabolus
581 Followers

Thinking back, God knows how I'd managed not to strip naked for Johnny, and keep my hands off him for so long, but that was all behind me now.

Now, I could bare my body for my son whenever I wanted – whenever he wanted, which apparently was all the time. It was like a dream, one that I'd never wake up from, and seeing the look in his eyes as he stared at me almost gave me an orgasm – I could feel how wet I was, but just knowing that he wanted me was enough for the moment, there'd be plenty of time for him to have me properly. But meanwhile ...

I pushed the bedclothes down, letting my eyes wander over his beautiful naked body. His penis was fully erect, as I knew it would be, and I sat beside him and bent to kiss it. But not just a kiss – I licked it, running my tongue up and down its length, taking first the head in my mouth, then circling it with my tongue. I felt my son's fingers stroking my freshly shaved skin and then penetrating me, pushing into my vagina, and then I started to suck him in earnest, rubbing him with one hand and fondling his balls with the other, my head rising and falling over him, using my lips, my tongue, sucking him, kissing him ...

My son's fingers explored me, and I felt him probing my bottom, and my heart leapt – did that mean that he would fuck my backside ...? I felt myself start to perspire with the excitement of what my son and I were doing to each other, knowing that he loved it as much as I did, and then ..

My darling's semen exploded – there's no other word for it – in my mouth, jetting against the back of my throat, half choking me for a moment, but then I started to swallow frantically, feeling my darling's fingers tangling in my hair, forcing my face down on him ...

Wave after wave of one of the most shattering orgasms I'd ever experienced swept over me, and I kept sucking him long after his loins had emptied and his dear penis had softened. When I finally tore my mouth away from him, I saw that my darling had fallen asleep. I stroked his dear face for a moment, then covered him with the bedclothes and picked up the tray and crept from the room. I didn't bother with the dressing gown – it seemed I wouldn't be needing it much in the future ...

I awoke to the smell of bacon and coffee, and saw my mother opening the curtains to let the daylight in. She had on a small apron tied round her waist, and nothing else, and immediately my penis hardened as I looked at her naked back and bottom. I struggled to sit up, and Mum turned and smiled at me.

'Good morning, darling! It's very late, and I thought you'd like breakfast in bed – and me to go with it!'

She untied the apron and threw it aside, running her hands over her naked body as she had done the previous evening, and crossed to my bed and kissed me.

'You said you wanted me naked, darling,' she murmured, and I squeezed her breast.

She laughed. 'Eat your breakfast first, dearest!'

She sat on the side of my bed and watched me as I started to eat, and I saw her slip her hand between her legs. It was a magnificent breakfast – orange juice, coffee, egg, bacon, sausage, toast, and I suddenly realised how hungry I was.

'Oh, God, darling, you can't imagine how badly I want you to have me, do me, fuck me, rape me...' she breathed, and she moved closer to me. 'Feel me, dearest – I want your hands on me, and I can't wait!'

I slid my hand up her bare leg, and she leaned towards me do that I could kiss her breast. She caught her breath.

'You need a shave, darling – it's wonderful!' She rubbed her breast against my stubble, and I saw her close her eyes, and then she stroked the marks on my chest. 'I love men to be rough with me sometimes, and inflict a little pain on me, dearest – your bruises are wonderful – will you bruise me like that in our lovemaking sometimes?'

She took a sip of orange juice and dribbled it into my mouth, and took a bite of bacon and transferred it to my lips, fed me a forkful of egg, while I fondled her and put my fingers into her vagina. She shivered when I touched her anus.

'Put your finger in there, too, dearest!' she whispered. 'I love being buggered, too!'

Her free hand was beneath the bedclothes, stroking my throbbing cock and caressing my balls. Getting through breakfast took a long time, interspersed with kissing and feeling each other. Mum spilled some coffee on my chest as she held the cup for me, and then licked it off, and she gasped as I pushed my finger, generously lubricated with her juices, further up her bottom.

Eventually my mother kissed me. 'That's the first course over, darling – now the main dish! Don't worry about your aches and pains, dearest – Mummy will do all the work!'

I lay back as she straddled me, pausing for a moment to rub the head of my cock against her labia, then she slowly impaled herself on my throbbing penis. She gave a deep sigh as I penetrated her, forcing herself down on me, then slowly rising before sinking down again. My hands were all over her, kneading her breasts, stroking her thighs, gripping her bottom, lifting my head to kiss as she leaned forward.

Feeling my cock deep in my mother's warm, wet vagina was like nothing I'd ever imagined, not to mention seeing the look on her face and seeing and feeling her naked body poised over me. She was very gentle, and then she paused. 'I'm not hurting you, am I, darling?' she asked anxiously.

Suddenly I knew what I wanted. I flipped her effortlessly onto her back, my cock still deep inside her, my aches and soreness forgotten. She looked up at me, wide-eyed with surprise, and I withdrew my cock until I was almost slipping out of her, then, after a long moment, I drove it into her with all the force I could manage, jerking her body savagely. What was it she'd said? 'I like men to be rough with me ... rape me!'

I forced her arms above her head, gripping her wrists with one hand while I kneaded her soft breast fiercely with the other, ignoring the pain from my sprained wrist, and rammed my cock into her again.

'Yes ... oh, yes!' she whispered. I fucked her slowly, ferociously, kissing her brutally, and she started to writhe beneath me, wrapping her legs round me, urging me to plunge deeper into her, muttering 'Yes!' with every thrust, rising to meet me, arching her back to grind her body against me. Soon she was wet with perspiration, and our bodies squelched together.

My mother started to scream, soundlessly at first, and then louder, as her body began to jerk spasmodically while I continued to pound into her. I wanted it to last forever, fucking her mercilessly, seeing her lose control completely, squirming like an animal, fighting me, making me struggle to hold her down while I continued to drive my cock into her.

But of course I couldn't make it last forever, and suddenly I erupted into her, feeling my semen spurt into her like molten lava jetting from a bursting volcano. My mother gave a strangled cry, thrashing under me, forcing herself against me, lifting her body off the bed completely as she ground her hips against me. I held her to me, supporting myself with my elbows and knees, kissing her and feeling her teeth sinking into my bottom lip and tasting my own blood.

My semen kept pumping into her, and now she was whimpering, kissing me frantically and twisting herself against me. I finally released her wrists, and she flung her arms round my neck, digging her nails into my shoulders, until I lowered her trembling body onto the bed and rolled onto my back beside her, my chest heaving as I fought for breath.

My mother gave a choking gasp and started kissing my body feverishly, her hands all over me, stroking me, caressing me, moving down to kiss my belly, and then to take my limp cock in her mouth, sucking it frenziedly. At last she collapsed, sprawled across my thighs, nuzzling her face against my cock and kissing it languorously.

I thought for a moment that she'd fallen asleep, but then she slowly crawled back up my body, kissing my skin and licking my nipples before burying her face in my neck, her hand fondling my balls.

'Oh, darling, Mummy loves you so much! You made her so happy! That was the best fuck – the longest and most intense orgasm - I've ever had in my entire life! Promise Mummy that you'll fuck her like that again – soon – and give her a hiding, and fuck her bottom, and she'll suck your wonderful cock, and make you come with her tits, and ...'

I laughed and squeezed her damp breast. 'I promise, Mum! But we've got plenty of time. Remember, Smithy said I should spend the day in bed!'

parabolus
parabolus
581 Followers
12